All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iGradePlus Reviews

Very Comprehensive Online Grading Program

My experience has been fantastic. Each semester I teach between six and nine sections of various subjects, including English, Speech and Ethics. The grading can be configured for each subject very easily. Assignments can then be copied for the same section for the next semester.

Pros

iGradePlus allows for weighted grading, does all of the math, and is very easy to set up for all of my classes. The best functions are the configuration of different gradebooks and the maintenance of student records.

Cons

It takes time to figure the navigation in some instances, but once you figure it out it is very straightforward and reliable.

Great Online Gradebook Solution

The main benefit of iGradePlus is the easy access of my gradebook from anywhere. I also love how a student can come up and see what their grade in the class is instantly. I no longer have to calculate each individual grade, it is already done for me! The customer service with this program is second to none. I get almost immediate helpful responses from my inquiries.

Pros

I love the accessibility of this software. Since it is online, I have the ability to access it from anywhere. There is no more forgetting my gradebook at school!

Cons

The reports function is not quite as easy or intuitive as I would like for it to be.

IGradePlus - Just What the Teacher Ordered

There are VERY FEW issues (actually zero for me) with this software. It makes my life easier!

Pros

This software has a well organized interface, and allows management of many of the routine tasks related to maintaining a class grade book, including attendance, score recording and final grade calculations.

Cons

Usually, when I use a software package, I build up a list of 'suggestions' to make it work better. Honestly, there are so few things about this package that I would change since it seems to have been built with all the features and workflows that I need.

I have used many gradebooks over the years, and I can honestly say that iGradePlus is the best one.

Makes my life so much easier. I can enter grades from my computer, tablet or phone. Set up is very easy!

Pros

It is very user friendly and can be customized for each user. I use it at the college level and I can do exactly what I want with it. I love that the students always have access to their grades. Students definitely prefer it over other programs. Customer service is excellent! My emails are always promptly answered.

Amazing

The customer service rep is amazing, he is always so helpful and always responds so quickly, great customer service. Paying 1/3 of the cost from our past grading program.

Pros

User friendly, great for parents, and students, great for teachers, keeps assignments from years past for teachers to reuse every year etc....

Cons

alerts would be great but he is working on this so really none.

iGradePlus is easy to use and whenever I have questions, the customer service is very responsive!

Pros

It is easy to use and many nice features from tracking attendance and assignments to keeping journal notes by student. I have used the iGradePlus for over 4 years and each year many new and helpful updates have been added.

Cons

I am very pleased with this software and have not experienced any headaches with it. It would be nice to see more options for customized reports and perhaps an app to use with a iPad/tablet.

iGradePlus Satisfied User

We use iGradePlus for digital grade reports and interim reports. It meets the needs of our small private school and presents an overall more professional presentation of interims and grade cards.

Pros

iGradePlus software is straightforward, easy to set up, transfer students, take attendance, enter grades, and generate reports. The customer service is superb and readily available to respond to questions or make suggested changes.

Cons

My only comment would be that there was some sort of upgrade last year during the school year that changed things slightly, but no big deal.

Excellent Product

I love it when an investment surprises you with its value. We had been using a substandard product with little or no customer service and adopted iGradePlus several years ago with low expectations. It absolutely blew us out of the water with value and we're very pleased with the product.

Pros

Ease of use, amazing customer service, great interface that improves all the time

Cons

We love the software. Any issues have been quickly resolved.

Nursing college use of igradeplus

Easy to navigate, reliable storage of information, terrific pricing, excellent customer service! I have used multiple providers over the years and found this software to be of great quality for the price and service you receive.

Pros

Easy to navigate, reliable for information storage.

Cons

I would like to see money management software for the tuition that both the student could make payments or be set on auto pay and the financial department can keep track of finances.

IGrade Review

IGradePlus has been very helpful for accountability purposes.

Pros

The software is easy to use and saves information from the previous years. I am a special education teacher and have the same students for multiple years. The site allows me to gauge student growth as well as helping me identify previous lessons, preventing me from repeating lessons.

Cons

I have not encountered cons wit this software.

Best Grading Tool

Pros

One this tool is free especially for teachers who are on a budget. The ease of putting grades in and then setting up my own grading scale is a wonderful tool.

Cons

It would be nice with just a click to print out progress report for the students since they all are in the same subjects and grade. I would like to print a report for Johnny with his Math , English, Science and History grade all on one page. If I wanted a detail report I could print that with their assignments and average on it but I just want to print a report with just the average.

Great Customer Service!

Overall, my experience with iGradePlus has been great. Even though I am not using it daily like the instructors are, I was part of setting up classes, instructors, and the student roster. I was also responsible for giving out activation codes to students which was an easy process because we were able to email and print out the invitations! Whenever I had an issue or question, I would email the rep and he would immediately respond (within 1 day!) and fix my problem right away. Thanks!

Pros

What I like most about this software is that I can easily add classes, course #s, Instructors, and Students into the system. I also like that this software has a memo board for me to write general announcements so students, staff, and faculty can view it all at once.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that there is no "confirm" button when adding classes, course #s, Instructors, and Students into the system. It get a little confusing knowing whether or not you've added certain things or not.

Excellent free gradebook option

I work in a very small setting with non-traditional students. We are not supplied an online gradebook like teachers who work in school districts. iGradePlus has worked very well for us. Thank you.

Pros

I like that it's free. I like that I can customize grade entries based on individual student needs.

Cons

In some cases you have to click a lot of times to get to the place where you want to be in the gradebook.

Very User Friendly

Pros

iGradePlus is very user-friendly and intuitive. It took a very short time to customize it for our needs. Any questions we had, the developers were there immediately to help.

Cons

I have used this software as a parent and then as an administrator. I think it is easier to use as an administrator. I would LOVE to see this have an app for the parents and students.

Great Software for our Small Private School

This school management software has been very helpful for our small private school. We are able to have the benefits of a school-wide program that fits into our limited budget. We are beginning our second school year with the program, and we continue to see added features and improvements. While we do not use all of the features yet, we do utilize more features as we continue to learn to use the software. Some teachers previously used the free individual teacher gradebooks prior to our school purchasing the enterprise program, but using the enterprise features provides a central information location that administrators will always have access to.

Pros

Once the gradebooks are set up, it is easy to show new users how to use them for everyday functions.

Cons

The custom reports are very helpful but can be somewhat confusing and difficult to set up.

User friendly great program

I have used this program for the past three years and I have been very pleased. It is user friendly and I love how you can have all of a student's information in one place. I like how you have a place to enter notes about both grades and behavior. I am very happy with this product.

Pros

The ease at which I can use the program.

Cons

Nothing specific. The update took me a few days to get used to, but that was a mere inconvenience.

Worth it!

Its an overall way to help stay productive, and to stay on top of things!

Pros

Love the easy way to communicate with parents, and also toggle back and forth with grading and taking attendance. Well Done!

Cons

I haven't found anything worth critiquing yet, all of our teachers have been using this software for several years now, I am a new user, and its not too hard to get used to!

Life Saver for Private School Teacher

I am an elementary teacher in a private school. With limited resources, I am grateful that there is a free version for our school to use!

Pros

It is a great tool for those of us not in public education. I am able to use the free version of the gradebook to keep track of assignments/grades for my students. I love this product!

Cons

No cons. It has served every purpose that I was hoping for.

igrade review

Pros

It is another way to keep up with data. I use powerschool with my own login in the district where I teach, so this is a way for my company to keep up with absentees and weekly averages.

Cons

Last year, it would freeze when trying to input grades and then I would have to wait a while or start again to make it work. This happened a lot. It was very frustrating.

Great program and customer service

We were looking for our first online grade book about 5 years ago, and found that this was by far the easiest and least expensive to use. If there IS an issue, they are very quick to respond to emails, and usually have the problem solved within a few minutes. I highly recommend it!

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service is excellent!

Cons

Things tend to change and I need to get reaquainted with the software.

Impressed

My overall experience has been great. The customer service surpasses any issues I've had because they are quick to respond and fix.

Pros

The ease and function of the overall system.

Cons

Entering dates on the same assignment for each student.

Love iGradePlus for my classroom

It is perfect for a teacher to keep track of students!

Pros

It is so easy to use and it was free when I first began using it.

Cons

It is so great it is hard to decide on a feature that I do not like. I have used this program since it was first beginning so there have been a lot of changes. So I had to get used to the changes but the customer support was always great!

iGrade is a great product for my small school.

Pros

I love all of the features that iGrade has to offer. My favorite is the Portal so that both students and parents can be accountable for their education.

Cons

I really love everything about iGrade. I would love it if it were an all around student assignment submission application and grading program. That would make my job so much easier.

iGradePlus is Excellent!

We hold classes all year round for our students, and find iGrade's flexibility outstanding.

Pros

Integration is super easy, and the customer support is outstanding. We have been able to tailor iGrade easily to meet all of our needs.

Cons

Some of the screens are spread a bit too wide, but this problem is being corrected through continuing improvements.

Great product

My experience is very positive, and I think this is the best product of its kind on the market.

Pros

This software is intuitive and easy to use. Customer service is extremely quick and helpful.

Cons

Sometimes you need quite a few clicks to accomplish a simple task. This may be necessary for security sake and to help avoid mistakes.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.