All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iGradePlus Reviews

Great planning tool

Pros

Easy student input of grades Overall easy to use for price

Cons

Entering in info to supplemental has too many steps. It should paste directly. Would love to see a place to add a syllabus to main class page Would like a better way to input student info. Would like a way to add to calendar as soon as its added into assignments

Works Well

Pros

The ability to allow parents to see their child's grades and it is fairly easy to put their grades in.

Cons

Sometimes it involves a lot of clicking in order to enter the grades.

I was so relieved when I found igradeplus.com! I was a former Engrade user.

Ease of grading and record keeping Good for parent/teacher communication Promotes student responsibility of success

Pros

There are so many options available on the site. I like that the students have timely access to their progress (and missing assignments). Parents like the availability of daily updates on their child's progress. Igradeplus.com has become even more user friendly from when I first joined. I also appreciate how quickly I receive responses when I request customer support. It feels very personable.

Great Resource

I have been using iGrade plus for a few years now, and I love it. I have always used the free version which is comprehensive and reliable. I have just recently subscribed and I love it even more. It has more than I ever really knew i needed or wanted. Now that I have it, I don't think I could live without it. The price is more than reasonable for an individual teacher to be able to use. I have recommended it to all my colleges. Thank you for truly understanding what teachers want and need.

Pros

The cost- even the free version is great. The resources Having all the documentation I need in one place The ability to customize my classes The ease of adding and removing students and classes.

Cons

I haven't found any yet. There isn't anything I don't like.

Simply the Best Around

It keeps track of all assignments and grades and even can generate reports.

Pros

How this software keeps everything organized. It's incredible how easy it is to get around to your classes, assignments, grades, schedules, etc. I would definitely say it's a breath of fresh air to have such a convenient grade book.

Cons

On occasion, the site does go down and I would not have access to it until the issue was corrected.

Explicit training particularly on Printing reports

okay

Pros

It is easy to use if you have a background on computer usage.

Cons

Report printing is a task.that isn't logical or easy to configure. Some reports should be easier to access. Grading is also limited to what is customized already, some flexibility and exceptions to the scale would be great.

Gradebook

Pros

iGradePlus is an awesome software that allows teachers to easily input grades, make updates, and communicate with parents. iGradePlus is also very affordable and this is a plus with a teacher's salary.

Cons

In reality, I really don't have any problems with this software.

DPM Review

Easy to access. You can go back and make the necessary corrections anytime during the month. The program summarizes the work faster.

Pros

Easy to use and maneuver between the screens.

Cons

There are some glitches in the system. For example, if the system goes down, you lose the information you just typed in last.

igradeplus review

I have had the best experience using igradeplus, I have been with them for a many years and would not use any other program, they are very reliable and offer many ways to keep track of your grades, attendance, behavior and the students progress.

Pros

All of it, I have not had a problem with it and I am so glad it has such great tools.

Cons

I do not have any complaints

Excellent Grade Book

Pros

I have been using iGrade Plus since 2015. They have made many upgrades to their program. It is easy to use and has some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. I highly recommend this software.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software.

Igradeplus for Special area gradebook

Very easy to use. Helpful to record all 15 of my classes in one place. Easy to access any class from any screen,

Pros

I love that I can have many different classes in my gradebook. Very easy to access each class and keep records for grades and behavior. The program is very easy to use and I can record assignment for one class and copy into another.

Cons

I liked the tab placement where I could assign same info to all in the column at one time.

Grade Mangament

I have had a great time using the program.

Pros

This program is great for my smaller school. I am able to do all the reports that I need for parents and other teachers. I am so grateful for the help that I get with problems. So great!

Cons

I have to have two accounts one for my admin and one as a teacher. Other than that it is great!

iGradePlus

This software has offered our school a great platform that promotes organization and involvement. It is affordable and you can even try it out for free to see how it fits your needs!

Pros

I love this software for grading purposes. It is so easy to track my students grades. It is very user-friendly and customizes to my specific class. There are features for all involved within my classroom (admin, teachers, students, parents). There is even attendance and behavior tracking!

Cons

It takes awhile to figure out the exact type of reports you are looking to generate to meet the needs of your school (admin side).

Excellent online gradebook.

In general, I found the application to be quite useful. The best value for your money. It stacks up with the other online gradebooks very well, and is better in many aspects. Managing student scores and grades is significantly easier for me now. I highly recommend this application, especially to individual teachers.

Pros

Amazing application. Very affordable. Comes with a ton of useful features, yet very user friendly. Being able to import student data from a CSV file was a big plus for me. Entering scores is fairly straightforward and automated grade calculation is a nice touch. Navigating your way around the application is a breeze. Communicating with students and parents could not be any easier. Customer support is undoubtedly among the best in my experience. Response from support usually comes within a few minutes. They will try their best to solve whatever issue you are having.

Cons

Just nitpicking here, an option to have raw scores only in the grades scales configuration would be nice.

iGradePlus - Online Gradebook

I appreciate that they have taken suggestions and are continually adding features for our changing online learning environment.

Pros

Ease of use; free for small schools; simple interface

Cons

Not yet able to attach links to assignments; no automatic assignment grading

The Best Grade Program I've Found

My overall experience with iGradePlus has been absolutely wonderful! It is east to use, affordable, and the customer service is the best!

Pros

I love that this program is so adaptable to homeschooling families. There are other programs that are made specifically for homeschoolers, but I have found iGradePlus so easy to use as well as being affordable! I really like the layout, too. It is easy to find what you are looking for and so easy to use. The customer service is excellent! Questions are answered quickly and I feel that suggestions are taken into consideration rather than ignored.

Cons

The only thing I do not absolutely love is the Lesson Plans section. I would love it if it had subsections for each course for easier reference.

Great for homeschool co-ops!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and communicate with parents through. The customer support is also excellent!

Cons

I don't love the change to copying an assingment grade for all students in a class. I feel like the previous way of doing it was a little simpler.

Excellent Grade Book Software

I have convinced my entire team to switch over to using iGradePlus now and they all love it. It's a very economical method for us to keep up with grades while still being easy and reliable.

Pros

I love the fact that I can easily customize my classes each year and inputting grades is such a quick task now. The printable reports feature makes report card time virtually painless.

Cons

I wish the ability to select all my students for an assignment and provide a quick grade to all was returned. This was such a useful feature especially when an assignment is for a completion grade.

Great School Management Product

Pros

The features are easy to use and intuitive for the most part. Product and customer support is super. It is a great value for the cost.

Cons

The report generating capability is minimal.

Educator User

Pros

Our organization is made up of independent teacher contractors and is easy to use and adapt to each teacher's needs.

Cons

There is nothing specific that I didn't like about this product.

Dependablity

Overall I really enjoy using this product and will continue as I homeschool my daughter. It has been of great assistance to me in my grading needs.

Pros

This program is excellent source to use. I started using this program about four years ago and I am still using. This site is of good quality easy to use and the programmer Sales rep was always helpful and inciteful when I need assistance. I have other friend who I reached out to and they are also using this program

Cons

I have no complaints it is a great site to use. I wouldn't change anything at the moment

Great grading program. Able to email parents with frequent progress reports. Lots of options.

Pros

I like that the email reports feature is easy to use, and that the set up is clear. Best of all, every time I had an issue, I got full product support. Usually may minor complaint was fixed in a day or two.

Cons

Once you fill in with the default entries on an assignment, it is will not undo them, or let you change to other default entries. Got to get it right the first time.

Great program for price

it is great for our small school, it's easy on the budget and we can have several grade books for combined classes.

Pros

the ease of use and printing report cards

Cons

uploading letterhead is a pain but we made it work.

Good, but with a few flaws

Overall very good. Most mistakes have been corrected, but a few remain.

Pros

Ease of use and user friendliness. The software is very easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes grades don't save and I have to put them twicve

Value for the price, but lacks certain functionality

Pros

Easy to use interface, options for grading/selecting the type of grade for the class, easy to use attendance, easy to create assignments, easy to do assessments.

Cons

Generating reports with useful information is difficult, keeping students' grade history while creating new classes is difficult, admin only can create weighted grades for classes. There's no option to create folders under assignments, so when I have 600+ assignments over the course of a school year, I have to scroll forever.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.