All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iGradePlus Reviews

Making the Grade

This has made teaching so much easier for me.

Pros

i like the fact that students and parents can see what their child's grade ares without having to get into contact with me about it. parents can see what their needs to do as far as missed assignments and test that they need to retake.

Cons

What i liked least about this is that i didn't it earlier in my teaching profesion.

Fantastic program. Our school could not function without it.

The administration, staff and faculty use this program daily. It allows us to post grades immediately and is our primary method of communicating with students.

Pros

Incredibly user friendly. The customer service always responds quickly, usually within 20 minutes. Students can follow their grades in real time and it is our primary method of student body communication. During hurricane Harvey, this program was invaluable in regards to communicating quickly with students. We have been beyond pleased and look forward to the future upgrades.

Excellent Software!

Extremely satisfied with product.

Pros

Software is easy to use. Excellent way to communicate with students and parents.

Cons

Having to repeat scores for multiple subjects instead of being able to add once and then share scores in other subject.

Best Teacher Gradebook!

The biggest benefits for me are that the software is free, it's easy to use and there aren't so many and constant changes that the program becomes cumbersome. Keep it simple!

Pros

I've tried other software, but not only is this program free, it is the least cumbersome to use and makes creating assignments and entering grades super easy!

Cons

Honestly, I couldn't list any cons here. The software has added features occasionally that have answered any "wishes" I've had.

iGradePlus review by a teacher

Pros

It is nice to have a grading system where parents can check grades and teachers can use it as a communication with parents.

Cons

Updates and changes are made during the school year, which interrupts the service and makes the teacher figure out new things during the busy school year. Changes should be made in the summer.

Amazing software!

The support team is wonderful, pricing is amazing, overall it makes grading and managing students easy!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, ability to communicate clearly with our students. This program is can be easily catered to our specific needs regarding grading specifications, class sizes, reporting, etc...

Cons

I like everything about this program! The only thing I would ask for is when I post that an assignment was turned in that a false grade of "F" not show up. That confuses my students.

Igrade Review

Pros

The software is more flexible than others I have used. The support is excellent.

Cons

We can't designate specific campuses for our database as far as I am aware.

iGradePlus

I find iGradePlus an extremely helpful tool. The pages are easy to access and navigate. I can communicate with parents easily about students grades and incomplete work. In addition, anytime I have had a technical issue Mr. Warble has responded promptly and taken care of the issue quickly.

Pros

Easy to use; quick response to issues

Cons

I cannot access past student records

I have used igradeplus for three years; and each year the software improves.

This software saved me time! It is so easy to use that grading is (almost) pleasant experience.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Everything that you need to track about student performance is easy to update and easy to find.

Cons

Igradeplus has come a long way and the developer has listened to current subscribers well!

Pros

Excellent Customer service and fast response to any questions. Parent portal is an excellent feature to allow parents to keep track of their student's work. Easy to enter grades.

Cons

Needs a few more tweaks to help with efficiency, like additional assignment copy options and removing some repetitive process steps, but this is me being a bit nitpicky.

Overall, this software has been easy to use.

Easy to use. convenient

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. It is easy to find. It is accessible from anywhere. Setting up the classes and adding students is easy. The fonts are easy to read.

Cons

I would like some type of manual. I have been having trouble printing. I would like something in writing that I can refer back to when I forget how to do something.

Perfect for our needs!

Pros

We love how user-friendly this software is for all levels of technology knowledge. We have a wide range of users that access the software and we are able to use it to meet our needs. It is a great investment and we don't even use all of the capabilities that are offered. We are very thankful for iGradePlus!

Cons

At times, we have had trouble finding online help solutions for issues we run into. However, we have been able to solve our issues by getting in touch with the company directly.

An excellent product with top-notch service...

Pros

It's incredibly intuitive and easy to use, and does pretty much everything we need it to do. They roll out improvements regularly that we didn't even know we needed, but they enhance a fine product. Their customer service is excellent. I've had same day response and resolution for any minor issues I've had. We're very satisfied.

teacher review

Pros

Adding links and documents to the assignments and classes.

Cons

I have to use Chrome and it takes some time to download the uploaded docs from students

Igrade Review

Pros

It is a comprehensive gradebook that is affordable for teachers

Cons

It does not allow enough for customization.

The parents and teachers like this software better than our previous product. The price is great.

Pros

The user support is fantastic and you get fast replies to questions. They are eager to have suggestions about how to improve the software so it functions better for the user. I like the fact that parents can see their students' grades for multiple classes with one log-in. I use it to record grades, send emails to parents/students, send progress reports, average grades. I can upload files and not have to type in all the data at the beginning of the year with new students. I can download and back-up grade data in several ways.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to figure out how to get back to a page you need to use. They are still working on making it able to customize.

iGradePlus Review

I have had a very good experience using iGradePlus. I just enter the grades and go.

Pros

This is an easy to use program to enter in grades as well as behavioral issues. A great way to communicate with parents. It also allows the parents to see where their child is at academically as well as behavior wise.

Cons

The only thing i would say that can be a little tricky is when there has been a new update. it takes a little bit of time to figure out where everything is again.

Grading with IGrade

Pros

I like that when all students score 100% I don't have to input the grades for each student I can place that grade on the top and that score will be applied to all students.

Cons

I don't like that there many instances when the software is down and I don't get to input my grades at that time.

Love this Software

My overall experience is a very positive one it's really good software

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how simple it Is to upload my students grades that they receive. It's really good software

Cons

Nothing it works great for me. I have not had any problems with it.It works really good for me at all time

Great! User friendly!

Pros

Very easy to use. I can see all my kids grades in one place.

Cons

There was nothing negative to note. It is a great software program.

I have used igrade for a year and a half.

Pros

It is easy to use, and allows me to have multiple classes and students in my gradebook. It also allows for parents and students to access their grades and assignments.

Cons

I am unable to print a missing assignments sheet, though I can print a list of all assignments. It does print both a progress report and a report card.

Perfect use for my budget

This is the first year I'll use the portal management for my students and parents. Looking forward to that very much.

Pros

The cost for what you receive is very reasonable. I am a contract teacher of sorts. This allows me to have the basics of what I need without spending a fortune. I tried to get the coop to use it as well, but couldn't convince.

Cons

Every once in a while there is a not so user-friendly problem I can't solve. But I always get help when I ask.

Lead Teacher for Second grade

It's an excellent experience.

Pros

I really like the software because it's easy to use. I like how it averages out the grades for me so it makes my life easier.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons when it comes to this software.

Great bang for your buck

Pros

iGradePlus has many features at a great price.

Cons

It would be great if grade entry in spreadsheet format were easier.

Love the Software

Pros

This is our second year using and although it took a little to learn the options - it has been a great product for us to use.

Cons

This is only our second year using and there isn't too much I didn't like. I wish there was a few more options but I am happy with it.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.