All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iGradePlus Reviews

Online Grading

Pros

I appreciate that the software does all the figuring of percentages for me, and gives me the individual grades as well as the overall grade. I can track/record multiple classes and multiple students all in one place. Plus it allows easy access to student information--parents, phone numbers, birthdates, etc.

Cons

Some of the terminology is a little confusing. Also, I don't like the way it tracks attendance.

Perfect online Grade Book

As a teacher, time spent recording, averaging, and reporting student grades has to be efficient and easy. I started using iGradePlus in 2015, and have found it to be the everything I was looking for in a grade book and more. Easy to use, lots of recording and reporting options for one class or several, and constant improvement over time with outstanding customer support - makes this a superstar teacher tool!

Pros

Ease of use, and the many options that make it work for what I need.

Cons

No cons!

Helpful program

Pros

Easy to put in assignments and to add students.

Cons

It is somewhat difficult to get customized reports.

Love it

Pros

I love the centralized grading school system!

Cons

Struggled to import data if class name changed

Easy platform for grading, allows student access, customized grade scales, and much more.

Pros

Students can access their grades from anywhere and there are tons of custom options for setting up projects and calculating grades.

IgradePlus Exceeds Promotional Promises

I have used IgradePlus to keep track of my online students’ and my homeschooled childrens’ grades and accomplishments. I’ve tried many grade books over the years and have yet to find a better ap for my purposes. I will continue to use it for years to come.

Pros

Igrade is easy to use with multiple classes and students. The creators of IgradePlus have been incredibly personable and direct when presented with questions or even suggestions.

Cons

The software has become easier and easier to use as more features have been added.

Great Teacher Tool!

Pros

Ability to access it from anywhere. Versus a school software.

Cons

Nothing. It is awesome and I have been using it for years!

Great Program for an Amazing Price

Definitely the easiest grading program that I have used in my 8 years of teaching. Plus at the price its hard to beat.

Pros

The program is very user friendly and the program support is quick to respond, polite, and helpful.

Cons

I would be nice if they had a smartphone app.

Great

Pros

It is simple and easy to maneuver. I like how I can adjust everything to what I need.

Cons

The only trouble I have is when I get a new student I can't change their start day. I have to go back and excuse them for the past assignments.

My Review of iGradePlus

Pros

I love how many different things this software is capable of recording for my school. This program has everything from reports, to gradebooks, to email interfaces built-in. This is both a blessing and a curse however, as I haven't received the training on the software from my school and have had to learn everything myself.

Cons

It's complicated and takes awhile to learn.

Good Service for teachers

It allows me to have the grades of the students always available.

Pros

This is a very comprehensive software for grading students

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that I think the user interface needs to be a little more user-friendly.

Excellent Resource for Teachers

Awesome experience. My school does not have an online grading system. I love how parents can be provided access to their students grades.

Pros

Its variety of functions and the inexpensive cost.

Cons

Can sometimes be a little difficult to navigate through the options.

Does everything I need it to do.

Helps my instruction

Pros

Gradebook, attendance, assigning hw, etc. Every feature works very well. Big help in the classroom.

Cons

The search feature, eg looking for blank grades in a certain category is buggy sometimes. Just needs a little attention but definitely not a dealbreaker.

igrade

igrade is one of the best way to keeps oneself organized when it comes to grading and doing attendance

Pros

the way one can do attendance and how one can grade their assignment into different categories

Cons

Printing and grading can be tedious at times

Good service

Pros

The best thing about this service is how you have the ability to have multiple grade books.

Cons

I would like to see some more flexability in the configuring of the grades so it can tie into behavior more than it does.

iGradePlus for Teachers

I have used the free version of igradeplus for years. As the Reading Teacher I have a cohort group of students for 3 years (6th-8th grade), with the program I can access their grades throughout the year and archive classes in order to chart their growth and progress for the three years.

Pros

The software is easy to use and allows you to archive classes for use in future reference.

Cons

As of now I have not had any difficulties with the program.

I am extremely please with every aspect of this program and the awesome customer service.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use. I especially like the dashboard, the parent communication portal, and the parental online access. I am impressed with the customer service. They are quick to answer and like suggestions.

Transformed my classroom

Pros

Amazed my students, helped me keep track of every little detail like grades and performance and when I spoke to parents

Cons

Not easy to setup at all. Support team was alright. I'm overall happy I set it up though because it's helped me a lot.

Easy start-up use, more in depth available as needed.

Good product!

Pros

Easy to mark attendance for school. Adaptable and varied calculation options for grades. Grade weighting capabilities.

Cons

Can't think of anything that I don't like.

iGradePlus

It has been a very good experience. There is help when needed.

Pros

We like most is the price and assistance

Cons

It is not as user friendly as our last system but we are getting use to it

Great product, great price

Pros

We are a small school and we use it to take attendance and track behavior issues. Very easy to use.

Cons

Archiving students has been a bit chalenig to figure out.

IGrade Plus

The IGrade Plus is a great tool for tracking student's grades. It allows a teacher to store classes for later reference to see if needed. This tool is essential for good accurate grading of classes.

Pros

The IGrade Plus grading system is a user friendly software that helps to maintain accurate grades for classes. This valuable system makes classroom grading more manageable with its ease of use. I like that it stores the grade from previous class and their percentage for each grading scale. I love this grading tool.

Cons

I can't find any dislikes with this system.

Organizing my classes and assignments

Pros

I like that I can keep track of my student's attendance as well as all tests, assignments, quizzes, etc. Also, we use it at the midterm to print out a midterm progress sheet for each student.

Cons

Just getting used to the software initially was a bit difficult, but now that I'm used to it, it's no problem!

Love iGradePlus!

We've used many different gradebook software systems over the years and iGradePlus is by the best. It's customizable for our trade school and the pricing/features can't be beat. The best part of iGradePlus is the ease of use as well as the customer support.

Cons

This is the best grade book program I could ask for! Perfect for our needs.

Pros

The ease of use and the awesome customer service. No matter what I asked the response time was less than 48 hours. We were an emerging program within our district and this program was just great. It gave us exactly what we needed attendance reports that were easy to understand and the customization of grading reports.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.