iSpring Learn Logo

The right LMS for your mission-critical project

iSpring Learn Reviews - Page 2

OG

Olga G.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Wunderbares LMS

Pros

Mir gefällt die einfache Benutzeroberfläche und das Design. Der Aufbau ist logisch und die Einarbeitung in das System geht sehr schnell. Die Implementierung von externen Lerninhalten funktioniert einwandfrei & sehr schnell. Der Kundenservice ist außerdem sehr hilfsbereit & freundlich.

Cons

Der größte Nachteil für uns ist, dass die Software immer weiter für Unternehmen angepasst wird, die ihre eigenen Mitarbeiter schulen. Wir als Bildungseinrichtungen schulen aber externe Teilnehmende. Dadurch sind für uns einige Funktionen oder Strukturen, die im LMS implementiert sind oder ausgebaut werden, weniger nützlich.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hi Olga, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. As per your cons, Could you please get back to me with a little more details on what exactly functions or structures were less useful for your company? In case, you have your own ideas on how we could improve our products, - you are more than welcome to share your feedback in the iSpring Community Forum: https://community.ispringsolutions.com/category/product-ideas Thank you!

ET

Elena T.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

iSpring Learn is a great tool for content management!

Pros

We (the Institution of New Technologies in Education) discovered iSpring tools in 2013 and have been using them to organize the training process in the Continuing Professional Education field. Initially, iSpring Suite 6 was the main tool we used to create learning modules in the SCORM format and upload them to the Moodle LMS. We have created around 500 Continuing Professional Education learning modules...

Cons

Hello, Elena! Thanks A LOT for your kind words! We are sure your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an LMS here on Capterra. Keep up the great work! :)

DB

Dayna B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Worth The Money!

I worked closely with our sales person to complete the purchase and get everything set up. It was a very simple and quick process.

Pros

We searched for 2 years for the perfect software. We landed on iSpring due to the cost and features available for a corporate training environment. This has helped up become more remote, especially in a world with COVID. We have been able to track training and identify areas of improvement and even get more departments on board with the training process. I also love the iSpring takes ideas for improvements.

Cons

Most features are easy to use, but some of the reporting options do not provide the information needed, so we have to build workarounds in to get what we need.

Hi Dayna, Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra - we appreciate it greatly! Hope you enjoy this exciting journey of training management with iSpring. Keep up the great work and if any questions come up, please don't hesitate to address them to our Tech Support: support@ispring.com

SB

Sandrine B.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

iSpring Learn, all the essential features of a LMS at an attractive price

We use iSpring Suite to develop e-Learning courses. Right now we use iSpring Learn to demonstrate the benefits of e-Learning courses and the use of a LMS such as iSpring Learn. We really like iSpring Learn because it offers all the essential features of a LMS, but also because it is an affordable and easy-to-use solution. We are going to use it to sell e-Learning courses in the near future. What...

Pros

iSpring Learn is an affordable and easy-to-use solution. You don't need to be an expert to use it and you can set the solution in just a couple of hours! Thus, you can quickly offer e-Learning courses to your customers. The users can also access to courses on their mobile devices with the app, which is a really great feature. iSpring Suite is perfectly integrated with iSpring Learn, so you can directly publish your presentations to the LMS. That means time saving.

Cons

A couple of great requested enhancements: More customization features for the user portal would be very welcome as well as a sharing desktop/chat feature.

JS

Janice S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Very Pleased with iSpring and the Support Team.

I recently had an issue where we needed to produce a report for a user who we accidently deleted from the system. It was a serious HR issue where we needed to provide a report of the courses this individual had taken. However, we were not able to retrieve this report, because this person was deleted from the system. I contacted iSpring Support, and they responded right away, and tracked this report, and provided it that same day. I am extremely grateful for their efforts. This was very important to our company, and I was so glad to be able to provide this to our leadership team. Thank you, iSpring Customer Support.

Pros

iSpring Learn is extremely easy to set up and start training immediately, while at the same time producing high quality engaging courses. Integrates with power point, so the learning curve is fast while allowing for customization.

Cons

Nothing. Very pleased with the software.

Hello Janice, Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Also, our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! Keep up the great work!

SH

Sebastian H.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Easy entry into e-learning

We got exactly what we needed to get started. The product is constantly evolving, the support is great

Pros

Easy to use, both for the course creator and the learner. Good price-performance ratio.

Cons

Customizable functionalities usually only available in expensive systems.

Hello Sebastian, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. We are sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. However, we have account branding in iSpring Learn. You can add your logo and favicon, and apply the desired color scheme. To do that you need to go to "Settings" - "Branding". In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support team (support@ispring.com). One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

DB

Daniel B.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Outstanding Learning Management System

I have used many other types of LMS' and iSpring Learn stands out as top of the line across the board.

Pros

Ease of use as well as plenty of documentation and training lesson videos. Additionally, support team is quick to respond and to resolve any issues or questions.

Cons

Integration of development tools, instead of separate standalone apps.

Airlines/Aviation, self-employed

iSpring is second to none!

Overall, I've been very, very pleased with all they have to offer. I spring learn is just the online platform for staging and selling. iSpring is was used for uploading the course in creating interactive tests, quizzes, survey questions, etc. The whole program is seamlessly integrated. I shopped around to a variety of different competing programs, and for the value paid and the service given by iSpring, they really are the best value available. It's excellent if you need to get started quick and easy. It helps me also because of the flexibility and be able to group different courses to make different options available to my customers. Two thumbs up

Pros

What I really like the most about iSpring Learn is the integration it has with the iSpring Suite. Once I'm ready to upload my course, it's a one click button that says Publish. It can't get any easier than that! It does the conversion to reduce the file size and then uploads it. As for what I like about I spring learn is it's very, very easy to use. It's all self-explanatory, I didn't need any help at all for doing all the basics. More complicated tasks, such as setting up a variety of groups courses for different persons may need some assistance, I'm trying to do a thing on my own. They do offer a lot, and I do mean a lot of online tutorials which are very clear and helped me do what I need to do.

Cons

So far, I can't say there's anything negative about iSpring Learn. It's been too easy to work with to say anything bad about it. Not kidding. I'm a one person business and I needed simplicity as I don't have time to learn a lot of coding or advanced functions. It's very straightforward and found it very easy to use. A beginner can figure it out.

Hi and THANK YOU greatly for posting such a wonderful review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning. Keep it up :)

JK

Justin K.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

From a Powerpoint Expert

Developing online training modules - the interface allows me to focus on the content rather than the software. However, I would like to see two tiers of features - possibly, a Basic and Advanced mode, so that as I progress along, I can get more advanced features, like tracking variables in QuizMaster (other than the score)

Pros

As someone very familiar with Powerpoint, iSpring Suite minimized my time relearning a new interface. I could get to the important tasks quicker.

Cons

The "uncanny valley" effect - the interface is so similar to Powerpoint, but not exactly. Therefore, when certain features are different or not present, it can be unexpected and frustrating. For example, the ability to edit points for a shape, or how copy-and-paste doesn't work the same way (need to use "insert picture from clipboard"

Hi Justin, Thank you so very much for posting your detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! Happy to hear that it fits you needs nicely. And mentioning uncanny valley is a very gentle way of saying that the interface is confusing sometimes :) I will definitely forward this info up the chain. Keep up the great work and if anything else pops up, please share with the support team by sending a message to support@ispring.com. Thank you!

SP

Svetlana P.

iSpring LMS + iSpring Suite = Easy e-learning

We use iSpring to train our employees and customers. When choosing a tool, we wanted to find a cloud solution which would meet several criteria: ease of use for both users and administrators, the capability of publishing courses right from the authoring tool, and a wide range of detailed reports. After implementing iSpring LMS, we have managed to attract more customers, reduce travel expenses, and...

Cons

Hello, Svetlana! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We are glad to hear that iSpring became a part of your daily e-Learning activity. It's also great to know that you liked the new features added to iSpring Learn recently. As per your feature requests, I will forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work!

LA

Lupita A.

Mental Health Care, 201-500 employees

Overall very satisfied with this product.

Looks more professional and it is easier to use than our previous programs.

Pros

All the different functionalities available, the report design/layout, and how easy it is to upload training modules.

Cons

Report Features: a) sometimes the user activity reports are pulled in a "landscape" layout, rather than portrait; and will waste more paper when printing in landscape. iSpring does not provide a fix on that, we never know what layout the system will choose. b) Not sure why iSpring provides the option of emailing reports to groups. I accidentally picked a group once and a users training report went to all the people in that group; it was not only embarrassing, but it cause lots of confusion and distrust. c) I wish iSpring would create a report where we can pull any and all users that have taken a specific training module during a specific time period. We need a report with all user names, date training was taken and their scores.

Hi, Lupita! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about iSpring Learn. We greatly appreciate it. As per your feature reports, your dedicated manager will get back to you with further assistance. Hope that helps!

LE

Landa E.

Consumer Electronics, 10,001+ employees

Great product and excellent customer service

Overall, I have been very pleased with iSpring Learn. The employees and customer support have been responsive and incredibly helpful. I love that I can Google a question and generally can find the answer within seconds. The design technology keeps getting better and better. Thanks to all of the staff for making this a great experience!

Pros

I am new to my role and to iSpring, and I have found their online resources, customer support, and training webinars to be exceptional! I have been able to get all of my questions answered and have easily self-taught myself how to use the different programs that come with the iSpring Max subscription. I especially like the ease of adding voiceovers and narration to our training content for accessibility.

Cons

Our learning paths are set up in a way that I often need to add a single course to multiples folders for learners to find and self enroll. Perhaps there is a way, but I'm not sure how. I have to upload the course separately to each folder for self enrollment. I wish I could select multiple ones at once. I also am hoping for narration capabilities with the microlearning iSpring Cloud/Page services in the near future.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Good for a single company (in-house) use but poor for managing client or partner training

Pros

Ability to have multiple Learning Paths that collate separate courses, and to track users' progress through those Learning Paths.

Cons

New functionality has only been added piecemeal, presumably where a client has paid for a new feature to match their specific requirements. The new functions then aren't applied across the whole system (since the client didn't pay for that work). The result is a "swiss cheese" of a product, with huge holes. For example, the API doesn't allow you to retrieve attributes that were added in new functionality....

RS

Roman S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

iSpring Learn

We use iSpring tools when working with children and in order to carry out 2 learning programs: 'Preparing for the Unified State Exam' and 'Preparing for the Economics Competitions.' We conduct both synchronous training using iSpring's webinars and asynchronous training using the combo of iSpring Suite and iSpring LMS. Above all, we were attracted to iSpring by its convenience and ease of use: it...

Cons

Hello, Roman! Thank you so very much for sharing your positive feedback about working with iSpring! It means a lot to us! Keep up the great work :)

GL

Garlasco L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Useful Online Learning Platform

iSpring Learn is a tentative approach that makes learning and training materials suitable.

Pros

iSpring Learn has made the tracking of the course suitable and there is an excellent online training.

Cons

iSpring Learn has created a swift learning option, which is flawless.

FR

Fatture R.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Authentic Approach for Learning

The program has made all the learning suitable and is done online without challenges.

Pros

The online database from the program helps in offering learning.

Cons

The conventional assistance in matters online training is something that the developer has issued.

DR

David R.

Security and Investigations, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use!

This is my first in-depth experience with an LMS and I am very satisfied. The customer service response is amazing and is very critical to me. Very often, I need a solution right away and the tech support have been very creative when helping find a solution.

Pros

I love the simple interface. Has all the features I need without the confusion.

Cons

The reports generated do not have a company logo and does not look very professional without it. Signature capture on the app and displaying that on the reports would also help with authenticity.

Hi David, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. Hope it keeps serving you well :) As per your Cons, could you please send the details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

SH

Sean H.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Excellent

Pros

The product is very good, certainly the best LMS I have used in the past decade. I wanted to give a particular mention to [sensitive content hidden] who has been an outstanding customer success lead throughout the process and made deployment an easy process. I have dealt with several LMS systems in the past and iSpring has by far been the best to deal with both from a product and customer service perspective.

Cons

At times the tracking of courses can be challenging - particularly when it comes to a mixture of ILT and online courses. Perhaps this is my understanding limitations but clarity on this would be fantastic.

Richard H.

iSpring learn is a great solution for online learning.

The system underpins my private education business and has been a major driver for success.

Pros

Integration with PowerPoint Clean, easy to use interface User self registration Payments system for selling courses.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike. It does everything I need. If I had to be very picky I would to be able to alert users to new Courses or to make announcements more easily. At present you can add comments to courses and learning paths, or send individual messages, but this does not alert a user who is not logged in. I can export e-mail addresses and send a mailshot, but this is a bit cumbersome. This is a very minor issue.

Hi Richard, Thank you SO much for sharing your feedback about iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it :) Keep it up!

KJ

Keith J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Easy to use but powerful

I like it. It is easy to use and the support is very good. Overall the experience has been very positive.

Pros

You can write and publish a course in a matter of hours. It's easy to learn and anyone who is able to use powerpoint should have no problem getting started. There are also a lot of helpful videos and tutorials online if you need help. I nearly forgot to mention there is also interactive live help that pops up whenever you visit the iSpring website.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to decide which report to use and it will not produce a report of the percentage of people who have completed a course.

Hi Keith, Thank you for your kind words about iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it :) Keep up the great work!

KS

Kate S.

Banking, 51-200 employees

My overall experience has been very positive. The process of uploading and assigning training is very simple, and gathering reports is even better now with the recent upgrades.

Pros

This LMS is so easy to use. Uploading training and deploying to employees is a seamless process. The reports have recently been updated to provide additional detail about learners' course completion.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Hi Kate, Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring! We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

MB

Martin B.

Education Management,

Building an e-learning course with iSpring Learn

I tested iSpring Learn for the development of a prototypic web based learning environment of a preparatory course for the seminar "Presentation and Slide Writing" at the University of Regensburg. For the creating of the learning modules I used iSpring Suite which integrates in Microsoft PowerPoint. Existing Slides were enhenced with several types of media and then uploaded to iSpring Learn. Then...

Pros

- Learning Path Feature (good for micro learning contents and big courses) - Integration of Content (SCORM 1.2/2004 packages, FLV videos, MP4 videos, MP3 audio, SWF, reference documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT)) - Clean look (does not distract) - User management (users can easily be imported and administred)

Cons

- no dowload of excercise sheets possible (yet) - no bulletin boards (users can only interact with others in discussions within a course)

Hello, Martin! Thanks a lot for sharing your detailed overview of using iSpring! We are sure it will be of a great value to anyone who is looking for a complete e-Learning solutions! Keep up the great and let us know if we can be of help :)

Meiby P.

The fastest way to create Elearning courses

It allows you to create interactive learning courses or lessons in a few minutes, as it is very intuitive and also allows you to export in the form of scorm, html5 and much more. It is an excellent author tool for instructional designers

Pros

Its perfect integration with Power Point allows you to create simple and complex interactions in a short time. In addition, tools such as QUIZMAKER or Interacciones provide many options to generate more entertaining and motivating courses for users.

Cons

The only thing that would improve is that the maintenance type support is included in the cost of the license, since that in its beginning it was like that, then separated license of use and license of maintenance.

Thank you Meiby for sharing your thoughts about iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be very helpful to anyone looking for an eLearning solution. Keep up the great work!

JR

João R.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

iSpring Learn | Improving Worker's Quality Greatly

iSpring Learn has been one of my best experiences with services of this type and everything included in here is the best possible experience that you can have if you are in the market for making your company better, and we all know that everyone is in that market.

Pros

iSpring Learn is great to get new employees or even old ones to learn the nuances of any business offering tools that can allow you to use customized courses and immense forms of training, from the sales and communication department to working with new products and tools. It's truly a great service if you are in need of something that allows you to improve your worker's knowledge and ability to perform a better job.

Cons

Nothing to dislike here, training is easy and intuitive and it's presented in a clean and methodical way that you are always in reach of the information and data you need.

Hello Jo?o, THANK YOU so much for your kind words about iSpring products and service and for posting such a detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send them to support@ispring.com. One of our specialist will be more than happy to address them! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

CB

Ciara B.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

Ispring learn and suite

Pros

Direct export from ISpring Suite to ISpring Learn Easy to set up

Cons

Includes inactive users in the distribution list which confuses us if the inactive users still receives email notifications. <Ispring suite> the previous quizzes cannot be opened with the new version. an error saying the file is corrupt... kept popping up.

Hi Ciara, Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with iSpring Solutions. It's amazing to hear that it suits your needs just right! Keep up the great work and please send any questions to support@ispring.com