iSpring Learn Reviews - Page 2

Customer Service is Excellent

Pros

I have come into using this software at the end of our usage, however their customer service team is outstanding. I was really struggling trying to gather some missing info and rep. was an incredible help. He answered every question I asked (even if it was redundant) and was pleasant in all his responses. Thank you so much for all your help!

Cons

None at this time. My experience is limited.

Hello, Jackie! Thanks for sharing your positive thoughts about iSpring customer support team! We very much appreciate it! Keep up the great work :)

A very nice plateform

Pros

the ease of use, even for a non-specialist of e-learning. the support is wonderful (very very fast answer!)

Cons

Hi Mathieu, Thank you very much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate it :) Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well!

iSpring Suite

As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, I've taught Excel to more than 2,500 employees from various companies. I first started e-Learning authoring with Storyline 2. If only I had known about iSpring Suite before! I consider it a perfect toolbox for e-Learning authoring that saves me both time and money. It's extremely easy to use, the interface is intuitive and crystal clear, and the navigation is very simple. With iSpring Suite, the learning curve is kept to a minimum. What I especially appreciate about iSpring Suite is its ability to publish courses right into iSpring Learn LMS, which I started using for training my employees about a year ago. Many thanks to iSpring engineers and support experts for the truly awesome products and service!

Cons

Hello, Dmitry! Many thanks to YOU for sharing such a wonderful feedback about iSpring Suite! Keep up the awesome work!

My Experience with iSpring

wonderful and easy to use tool

Pros

Ease of use. very easily integrated with MS-PPT

Cons

in my limited experience- i cannot think of any consequence. Infact have recommended others to use it

Hello Niharika, Thank you so very much for your kind review of iSpring solutions. We appreciate it tons. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

One of the best solutions for E-Learning at the moment.

It´s easy to track the learning paths and progress of our employees.

Pros

Ease of use and good reporting tools, also the mobile app!

Cons

Customization at the gamification settings.

Hello Christian, Thanks a lot for sharing your positive thoughts about iSpring with the Capterra audience! We very much appreciate it! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :) Could you please also send a message to support@ispringsoluitons.com telling what could be improved in terms of gamification and customization? Our specialist will be happy to assist you!

iSpring learn

Easy to use, only short time needed to get familiar with, fast and comprehensive support!

Pros

Good usability and (very important) excellent support: fast and competent, very useful information! Thank you very much.

Cons

Deploying content in China in the same way like Europe or US would be great (without any restrictions like VPN)

Hi Christian, Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring! We appreciate your sharing this! Keep up the great work :)

review

Pros

iSpring is usually very intuitive.

Cons

Screen recording editing does not have the ability to silence like you can on an audio recording

Thank you for sharing you thoughts about iSpring. We hope it keeps serving you well :) As per your request, this feature has was added in the latest product update :) Hope that works!

Excellent customer service!

Pros

iSpring customer service is excellent! My company just purchased iSpring Learn, and the service representatives have been extremely helpful. They have been able to answer each question I have had in very short order.

Cons

My company purchased iSpring Learn last week, and we have no complaints or issues thus far.

Hello Sharon, Thank you greatly for your sincere feedback about iSpring! We are happy to hear it met your needs :) Keep up the great work!

iSpring Suite

Pros

Really easy to use. Has most required functionality.

Cons

Importing files from other software not possible

Hello Martine, Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring! We appreciate your sharing this! Keep up the great work :)

A convenient and affordable learning management system that helps instruct employees quickly and eff

Our company has been using iSpring Learn since 2015. We needed an affordable and easy-to-use learning management system to teach and train our staff and clients. At that moment we were already using iSpring authoring tools, and iSpring Learn met all our demands just as well. The main advantages of this LMS are its reasonable price, simple settings and easy management process. Both we and our clients appreciate the fact that iSpring Learn has all the significant functions, such as organization of webinars, the possibility to deliver studying materials according to the payment, and the accessibility of content on various mobile devices. Many thanks to the iSpring team for such an effective collaboration!

Cons

Hi Aleksandr, Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that iSpring Learn serves you well!

Awesome

Pros

Its really easy for beginners. If you know PowerPoint, then you can make impressive courses.

Cons

Advanced multimedia feautures. Cost of additional librarys.

Hello Pedro, Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra. We very much appreciate it! As per your Cons, could you please send more details to support@ispring.com. Our specialists will be happy to review them! Keep up the great work :)

I-Spring Review

I would definitely recommend this product. The support team is great and go an outstanding job walking you through an questions you may have. The tutorial feature is also a great tool.

Pros

I-Spring allows you to make interactive presentations that allow the viewer to be involved.

Cons

One of the few downfalls with this program is how efficiently it works across different operating systems like Mac vs PC. I found that I-Spring was much better suited for a PC. Productivity was a lot slower when using a Mac.

Hi and thank you tons for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service, we greatly appreciate it! :) Keep up the great work!

ISpring review

Positive

Pros

Found the software easy to use, intuitive and easy to navigate.

Cons

Cannot bulk upload documents to courses.

Hi Stefan, Thank you very much for posting your review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :) You also gave iSpring our only 3 stars for the Ease of Use. Could you please share the details? Please send a message to support@ispring.com. Thank you!

Expensive and Not User Friendly

I used for roughly 6-months at my past role in association marketing.

Pros

This program is very robust and has many features for users of all skill levels. The training platform looks very professional.

Cons

This is not easy for the back end user. We had some issues deploying. This is also costly and takes a lot of effort of the administrator's end to create the training. More assistance would be appreciated.

Hello Madeleine, Thank you for sharing your thoughts about iSpring solutions! We very much appreciate it! Regarding your Cons, have you contacted our Support Department? Our specialists are always here to help: support@ispring.com. We also have lot's of helpful materials on our website, such as articles, videos, help docs, etc. that can help you get started in a snap: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support

We are offering iSpring Learn as part of our solution portfolio to companies.

First comes the ease of use. iSpring Learn has everything a corporation or educational organization would need in a well balanced way that favors the end user. So it hits the target which is to be usable and enjoyable. Then it comes the support. I have never experienced such fast and accurate answers with professionalism and real caring for the customer. And finally it's the pricing. All of the above reasonably priced. Recommended for corporate learning professionals (HR) and educational organizations.

Cons

Hi Harry, Thank you so much for your kind words about iSpring Learn LMS! We greatly appreciate it.

Created great content!

Pros

Easy to use with good interactive elements. Makes content stand out and more interesting for learners. Can add Quizes to courses.

Cons

The functionality is limited compared to expensive paid software, but this is balanced by the value for money.

Using iSpring Quizmaker with Learn LMS

I'm a university teacher with lots of content to share with students who love to be engaged by quizzes. Quizmaker is the best product I have used to make them. It's as easy to use as making a PowerPoint! This software is what teachers need if they want their students to access quizzes on their mobile devices. ISpring's Learn LMS has a dashboard that looks awesome and has an intuitive feel. There's so much it can do, it's all a bit daunting to me as a new user. I will review more after I've spent more time "test-driving" it!

Cons

Hi Tom! Thank you for sharing your honest opinion :)

Cleanest display for users, easy to upload as admin, and most reasonably priced LMS available

Pros

iSpring has a very clean display for users (no extra buttons, etc other than what is needed). It is easy to upload content and create learning paths for users. The support team offers wonderful support. They are quick to respond, flexible, and work to find a solution quickly. Cost is the cheapest around for our needs! Support has also been incredible. They are quick to respond, flexible on needs, and great to work with.

Cons

Hello Gwen, Thanks a lot for your positive feedback about iSpring Learn LMS. Keep up the great work and please remember that we are always at your service! :)

iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn are Exceptional!

I've been using iSpring for several years, and I could not be happier! It has been instrumental in helping me create my online courses. I love it's intuitive interface and that it works as intended. The customer service is always friendly, attentive, and quick to find solutions. I am so happy I found iSpring, and I plan to be a lifelong customer!

Cons

Hello, Kevin! Thank you so much for your kind words about iSpring Learn LMS and about iSpring service. We greatly appreciate it and hope that you'll keep using iSpring to bring to life even more excellent projects :)

Simple for users, authors and administrators, iSpring support is responsive and competent

The software accommodates various types of content, SCORM compliant and non-SCORM complaint and of course the iSpring course authoring software. I chose iSpring Learn after using a proprietary developed LMS, as well as other learning management systems as a fee for service. I prefer iSpring due to its combination of features, simplicity for the user and a fantastic pricing scheme.

Cons

Hello, Alan! Thank you very much for sharing you feedback on iSpring Learn! We hope it will help others to make a decision when choosing an LMS for their organization.

Used iSpring to create an LMS for a college project

Pros

I liked the functionality and the cloud based capability. Additionally it came with many feature such as gamification, testing and quizzing, and tracking and reporting which was really helpful

Cons

It was a little bit hard to figure out how to use at first and I only used the free trial in order to get started. However after going through some tutorials it became more clear how to use the software

Hi Diya, Thank you lots for posting your review of iSpring here on Capterra. Hope it will be useful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution. Keep it up! :)

Ispring Learn: user-friendly, powerful and cost-effective LMS

Ispring is one the best tool ou theret! Great interface for both admin & learners, Easy to use, beautiful colors, appreciated by my students as well as from teachers. Try it! You will not be disappointed!

Cons

Thanks for sharing, Paul! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :) If you have any questions, please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com. We'll be happy to help.

The easiest service to work and teach

I was delighted after getting first work experience with ispringonline. Up to me, it was always easy to work with the system. But the most pleasure is to communicate with support team. I was never alone with my problems. Thank you gues for your great work!

Cons

Hello, Nick! We appreciate your sharing the feedback about iSpring products and services! Keep up the great work!

system of distant education

Our company uses the system of distant education since the Spring of 2016. Professional, easy in administration it provides a great ability for creating detailed analytics for every employee. It's a convenient way for uploading and assigning educational materials for students

Cons

Hello, Elena! Thanks for sharing your feedback! We appreciate it ;)

E Learning and Corporate Presentations

Good as of now, but can be better for future focus.

Pros

Many features are available to use for E learning and Presentations. Moreover those were used for internal as well as external.

Cons

Still more features which is not in this software. Presentation templates, designs, backgrounds should be available for more usage,.