iSpring Suite Reviews

1.6K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.9/10

Reviews by rating

Couple the ease of use with responsive technical support, and post-sales support, and your company will have a successful eLearning partner.
This past two days, the awesome support team has managed to solve my issues. I really do applaud the support team for their great service.
ISpring is still the best. Easy to understand, easy to use and plenty of awesome features.
Not a real failure, but more of a dislike: You have to test everything before bringing it online.
This software is very unstable. I constantly have problems with it.
Quiz with math problems are difficult. Pen does not have colors.

1,607 reviews

Rick K.

Training and Systems Manager

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

iSpring Offers All in One Benefits for Even a Tiny Company

Transcript

Rick K.: I'm Rick, and I am Training and Systems Manager for a company that provides staffing for the...

Tyler Jae S.

Associate Principal, Wayzata High School

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Interactive course building tool with simulations and course paths

Transcript

Tyler: My name is Tyler. I am an associate principal. I give iSpring Suite a four out of five. For more...

Nathan R.

Public Policy, 11-50 employees

Interactive PowerPoints

As I described in the Pros section, we use this software as a way for our customers to learn about us and we about them. It give them something to do while they sit waiting to meet with someone. We get compliments on the system all the time.

Pros

This software makes it really easy to create interactive PowerPoint presentations. We use it in our lobby to welcome guests, combining digital signage with an opportunity for guests to learn more about our company and for us to learn more about them. We can pull in live web pages to display (like a weather report), show success stories about our mission, and allow visitors to navigate to different areas of our programs and services. Very cool.

Cons

It occasionally crashes. I haven't been able to pinpoint the issue, whether it's this software or a driver or the OS. But every few days I come to work and the the program is frozen or has stopped running. Sometimes it's PowerPoint, other times it's iSpring. Strange, as it will work fine for several days in a row and it never happens when someone is using it, which is good.

Hi Nathan, Thank you greatly for sharing your success story about using iSpring ;) Very cool! If any questions come up, please send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com. One of our specialists will be happy to assist!

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best value for an authoring tool

Overall, it is a great product within the world of authoring tools. It seems that most have a bit of 'clunkiness' associated with them. In my opinion, iSpring has the least and is the best value.

Pros

The ease of use is what I like the most! I have been able to train people easily on how to use it, and it is intuitive. I also appreciate the recent prompt support that I had as some videos were exporting funny. It was all resolved within 24 hours of opening the ticket over the weekend.

Cons

The only piece that I don't like from this software is how the interactions and quizzes are not cloud-based. We are a cross functional team that collaborate on courses, and this impacts our workflow.

Hi, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! As per your cons, if you use the latest version of our authoring tool, you can create a quiz online. Here are the instructions on how to do this: https://docs.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-space/creating-a-quiz-35652572.html As for interactions, thank you for sharing your feedback! I will forward your message to our Product Development Team as a feature request. We will make a note of it and consider adding it in future updates. Keep up the great work!

DK

Dina K.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Ispring suite review

Pros

The rep working in Customer support has been most helpful. Without him I wouldn't have achieved what I managed to achieve today! He is sooo helpful. efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. 5 stars to the rep! Keep up the good work and thank you for your help

Cons

Many of the graphics are locked so not good value versus competitor products

Hi Dina, Thanks a lot for your wonderful review of iSpring Support team. We very much appreciate it :)

NR

Nyomi R.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Excellent product and customer service

Excellent! Really helpful for all my needs.

Pros

Everything - the customer support and tech teams, the interactions and features!

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to learn a new feature but they do provide you with video demos and the team are always able to help quickly.

JJ

James J.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

iSpring Suite's integration with Powerpoint is a game changer.

Overall, we were already very pleased with all that iSpring had to offer. When we saw iSpring Suite, though, integrating directly with PowerPoint we were instantly sold. We've used PowerPoint for our courses in the past (with other LMS systems) and they never fully supported what we needed. I have yet to find a feature that we use in PowerPoint that doesn't seamlessly translate directly into iSpring Learn. That was our primary reason for leaving our old LMS system.

Pros

Although we don't use all the features of iSpring Suite (Quizes, Roleplay, etc.) the ones we do use are invaluable to us. I like most that iSpring Suite integrates directly with our iSpring Learn account so we don't have to download slideshows and reupload them. The fact that it analyzes the courses to determine the completion of a course is also outstanding, and is a feature I hadn't even anticipated!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind! So far, I haven't had a single issue with iSpring Suite.

Hi James, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It means the world to us. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. Also, you are more than welcome to join iSpring Community Forum where eLearning specialists from all over the world connect, share their experience and eLearning tricks, participate in competitions, and more: https://community.ispringsolutions.com Keep up the great work!

SP

Stephanie P.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Easy to learn and use, especially for PowerPoint users (beginners or super users)

Excellent. Just when I am asked "can you do this for me" I learn something new about iSpring's features. Plus the suite allows us to control the versioning of our courses and share across instructional designers. We are a team of three, so we need to be able to pick up a course at anytime and revise it.

Pros

The publishing options. I can publish as HTML 5, SCORM, or just a .ppt with a quiz. Super simple and easy to use.

Cons

There is a learning curve, of course. But really, it's minimal.

Hi Stephanie, Thank YOU so much for posting such a detailed review about iSpring products and service here on Capterra! It means the world to us. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Also, you are more than welcome to join iSpring Community Forum where eLearning specialists from all over the world connect, share their experience and eLearning tricks, participate in competitions, and more: https://community.ispringsolutions.com Keep up the great work!:)

TS

TAYLOR S.

E-Learning, self-employed

Great Software for Online Training Business

I have built a very successful business developing and marketing online prep courses for helping people pass vocational exams, like entry-level law enforcement or certification, etc. My tutorials and practice quizzes are packaged into over 40 different products. Over 10,000 users have benefited from these courses. My business has earned over 600 5-star reviews on ShopperApproved during the past 12 months. Customer support is one of the best I have experienced in many years of software use. Customer support issues come up when Google or Microsoft make changes that iSpring product have to adapt to. Great support personnel - available, smart, friendly, followup, etc.

Pros

Ability to prepare and publish great tutorials using PowerPoint as the basis is terrific. User interface is intuitive and comprehensive. Results are high quality and attractive. Quiz development and deployment is also very easy and comprehensive. The wide range of interactive questions that can be achieved is impressive. Quizzes are attractive in appearance and offer great options for how they perform. Output of both quizzes and tutorials are excellent for both desktop and mobile devices across both Android and Apple devices.

Cons

I now have a library of over 100 quizzes and tutorials. There is no easy ability to Search for a text string in these source files if I need to repair an error reported to me by my students.

Hi Taylor, Thank you so much for sharing your story about using iSpring. We are extremely happy to hear that it works well for your needs and hope that it keeps serving well. We are also glad that you are satisfied with how our tech support addresses clients' cases! As per your Cons, could you please send a little more details to support@ispring.com? Our team will be glad to look into them!

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use like using PowerPoint

Easy to use, can combine various method of learning in one course.

Pros

It supports Thai font. The final product is responsive and adaptive display that fit on use mobile cellphone.

Cons

I did not know yet I can use variable inside iSpring or not. Sometime I want to customize some learner's score displaying in the slide.

Hello, Thanks a lot for posting such a positive review of iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. As per your Cons, could you please send a message directly to support@ispringsolutions.com? Our specialists will be happy to assist you! :)

E-Learning, self-employed

iSpring Usability

Overall, the application is responsive, no issue with responsiveness. Very flexible and lots of customer support and webinars.

Pros

Very interactive, user-friendly and integrated with Powerpoint. Easy to export to various SCORM versions.

Cons

Need constant update and the price is steep for a single user like me.

Hello and thank you tons for sharing your feedback about iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it :) Hope it keeps serving you well!

Jonathan R.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Ease of Use combined with Excellent Customer Service and Available Workshops made this a fit for us!

It helped us move our training programs forward. As content developers AND trainers, the iSpring Suite really made things a lot easier for us. We were also new to the concept of interactive content development, so we were thrilled to witness that iSpring was extremely easy to learn and start using. We feel there is much more for us to do with it, which is why we are looking forward to acquiring Version 9 soon.

Pros

Ease of Use - The fact that iSpring Suite integrates directly into Power Point makes life so much easier for us. Excellent for New Trainers or Content Developers - The ease of use made this purchase an excellent decision for us. Our company's training department was founded only 4 years ago. After the first few years we wanted to step it up a notch by developing interactive modules that would help...

Cons

Version 8's Module Player for Exported E-Modules didn't always behave the same way as the Power Point presentation would on its own. Various media items or features in Power Point, such as Gif Images, overlapping audio files, or "exciting" animations/transitions, although supported, would at times behave differently in the Suite's Module Player (used for LMS Delivery) vs. the Power Point itself. Version...

Hello Jonathan, Thanks SO MUCH for such a detailed review of iSpring products and services. We are absolutely sure it will be super useful to anyone looking for an eLearning solution. Keep it up! :)

VC

Vincent C.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

The Total elearning experience in a Box

I have been suing the iSpring range of software for 6 years now and have been impressed with the way in which iSpring continues to add new features and enhance the products. The stability as a standalone product and the integration into Microsoft PowerPoint is something that iSpring can be proud of.

Pros

It is an all encompassing, seamlessly integrated product with all the features to create and deliver eLearning Solutions.

Cons

Would be great to be able to comment on each slide in iSpring Space when doing quality Assurance with team members.

Hello Vincent, Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

LM

Laurent M.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

For me, the best e-learning authoring tool!

As a consultant, I use i-Spring to create powerfull e-learning packages for several business units in Global groups. I-Spring is powerful enough to let me create, from PowerPoint présentations, fully animated content including voice over, videos, etc. Thanks to the ease of use of this software, I don't need neither an agency nor developers to produce those packages. So i-Spring let my customers save time and budget, which makes a big difference in the current 2020-21 economic situation.

Pros

Seemless integration into PowerPoint. Powerful sound and video editing features. E-learning packages work perfectly in major LMS such as Cornerstone or Syfadis. Reactive and efficient technical support.

Cons

The customization of the look & feel of feedback windows in the quiz could be implemented in order to ease the layout of questions.

Hello Laurent, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Hope it keeps serving you well :)

LY

Lela Y.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

A Wonderful Authoring Tool Enhanced by Cloud Publishing

Absolutely wonderful from day one. Products are easy to use, high quality, and convenient and the employees at iSpring are helpful, professional, and kind.

Pros

There are so many wonderful iSpring Suite features- from the ease of use and ability to work inside PowerPoint, to being able to publish assessments to word for in-person testing, and the always friendly and professional support- but what really sets iSpring Suite apart is the ability to publish work to iSpring Cloud and share without having to work through an LMS. I could not have done my job as effectively and efficiently as I have without using this capability over the past year!

Cons

I would love to see software simulation capabilities in the future. For example, capture my own screen, clicks, and key strokes to then create an eLearning module for teaching new software to new users. I currently create workarounds for this using a combination of transparent links in PowerPoint coupled with Quiz fill in the blank answer boxes in iSpring over screen grabs, but it is very time consuming.

Hello Lela, Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

RG

Robert G.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Great product, simple to use.

Love it.

Pros

The quizzes and the interactions are amazing tools to boost that boring Power Point slide. The ease of use is remarkable and it is all self explanatory and you don't need too much knowledge before using this product.

Cons

Some of the quiz and interaction and slide properties are hidden that make it frustrating when one type of interaction does what you want it to do but the other types don't.

Hi Robert, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. As per your Cons, could you please elaborate on what you mean by "hidden" to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

AS

Anthony S.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Great Authoring Tools & Customer service!

It's made course building quite a joy. When work does get drab, the diversity of features in this authoring tool just helps make it more exciting to deal with. No complains so far & the Webinars are very helpful.

Pros

The authoring tools found under iSpring suite are just amazing additions to creating the best courses for E-Learning modules. Our clients love the interactions, quiz features & its user-friendly functions.

Cons

None to report as of yet. Perhaps maybe 2-3 more question templates :)

Hello Anthony, Thank you so much for posting your nice review of iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it :) Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well. As per the question templates, could you please send more detailed request to support@ispring.com. One of the specialists will be happy to look into your request.

FM

Franklin M.

Airlines/Aviation, 501-1,000 employees

The easiest way to create online courses

Excellent for recurrent training.

Pros

iSpring is the best way to transform a powerpoint presentation with animations, audios an videos into an online training course. It has great tools such as interactions, quizzes, audio and video management, that beautifully help you create amazing training activities.

Cons

It is possible to improve iSpring, as it has been from the beginning, with character motion and gesticulation; some storyboard animated drawing interaction as seen in POWTOON, intros with replaceable brand icons, and a way to allow or block student movement throughout the interaction until animation, audio or video finishes; also to have optional transcisions through interaction pages.

Hi Franklin, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping us improve our products.

ND

Nalin D.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Smart E-Learning Content for every device. Develop in PowerPoint and Deliver with iSpring Suite.

I am Nalin from New Delhi, India and I have a rich experience in E-Learning and developing Digital Content of over 8 years. Being in this domain, I have been working on and testing many softwares. E-Learning is a field where you get the taste of a variety of computer programs. Like graphic design, video production, sound editing, animation software etc. Out of them, the most important software is...

Pros

1. First and foremost its ease of use. Its unbelievably simple with the easiest learning curve. I couldn't realize how soon I became a pro iSpring user from a novice one. 2. Quick loading of HTML 5 courses in browsers even on low bandwidths. Sometimes I have noticed that courses published with iSpring Suite load even quicker than Youtube videos. 3. There is also a course size and compression option...

Cons

1. Very few interactions. Should have ability to insert more interactions that can be customized in slides. 2. No ability to edit states of objects. 3. Should have an attentive and more active user community. 4. No free form & custom drag and drop in Quizmaker. 5. Its a PowerPoint add in and not a standalone software, hence obviously its inbuilt features specially for customizing and inserting new objects have to limited.

Hi, Nalin! Thanks A LOT for sharing your story about using iSpring! Cheers to the end of complications in your content creation process :) Also thank you for submitting your feature requests. Keep up the great work and we hope that iSpring will keep serving you well!

RS

Russell S.

E-Learning,

Best quiz development software

Over the last 8 years we have been running a free educational website for nurses around the world. By far, the most popular component of LearningNurse.org has been our 160 nursing quizzes with over 12,000 questions. We used several different programs to develop and post these flash-based quizzes. However, with greater usage of mobile devices, and the decline/concerns about Adobe Flash, we began...

Pros

Easy to use, stable and reliable, inexpensive, built-it quiz results output, ability to collect and report additional user data

Cons

Needs more global formatting capability, e.g. master slides; inability to send e-mail results to quiz takers; and no built-in PDF certificate

Hello, Russel! Thank you for your sincere review of iSpring product! We are sure it will be useful to anybody who is searching for a quiz authoring tool. As per your feature requests, we will be sure to forward them to our Product Development team. And the feature of sending quiz results to a student will be available in the version 8.5, which is supposed to some out in the end of fall. Keep up the great work and please let us know if there is anything we could help you with! :)

BM

Burt M.

Chemicals, 501-1,000 employees

Can not live without ISpring

Amazing

Pros

This is the most amazing help mate to produce stunning presentations with a "WOW Factor" that keeps the audience attentive and eyes wide open. PowerPoint by itself is boring, dull and quite frankly worthless unless you have ISpring attached too it. Before I purchased this add-in, I found or should I say heard a lot of snoring in our audience. Now with ISpring, all eyes and ears are alive and clapping....

Cons

There is not a thing missing that I can think of. ISpring does it all.

Hi Burt, Thank YOU so much for such kind words about iSpring products and service...This means the world to us! What else can we say, we'll try to keep that bar high for all the iSpringers out there! :) And you, please keep creating better content for all the learners!

CM

Clark M.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Possibly the best software choice for course and content authors

I've been using iSpring Suite for 3 years now. As with a lot of my software purchases, my interest in this tool was spurred by frustration with the previous tools I had used. Previous software in this category had consistently fallen short in very significant ways. Even 3 years ago, iSpring Suite remedied all those issues for me; but not content to rest on their laurels, they have actively and substantially...

Pros

Ease of use, focus and quality of features, fair pricing and outstanding customer support and engagement.

Cons

Template storage and reuse could be better. Versioning would be a great next step.

Hi, Clark! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing review on iSpring! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that your experience will be more than useful to anyone in need of an e-Learning solution. Should you have any questions, please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com. We will be more than happy to help!

BR

BRIAN R.

Gambling & Casinos, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

iSpring Max Suite fit my needs perfectly

Installing and using iSpring Suite Max was super easy. Since I was under a tight deadline and had miserable results using Adobe Presenter, I was pretty desperate. I found iSpring through internet reviews and download the free trial. Using the trail, I had my course complete and published (with the free trial banner) very quickly and it looked great. I immediately bought the Max package and re-published to remove the banner.

Pros

iSpring Suite makes converting my PowerPoint training programs into SCORM compliant courses that can be uploaded to our LMS. It enabled me to convert all of the compliance training i used to hold live classes for to online courses. Due to COVID-19 and safety considerations, our company is migrating all of our training online. Best of all is the amazing 24-hour support. Several times I got stuck on how to accomplish something I wanted to do. I was able to get chat help that was friendly, patient, thorough and always resulted in getting my task accomplished. ISpring has the best support of any software product I've ever used and I've used a lot. That alone will cause me to recommend it.

Cons

The program is fairly intuitive once you get the hang of it. The only problems I had related to the quizzes. When I first started using it, I didn't realize to be careful you are on the slide in PowerPoint where you want a quiz to be, before you click the Quiz app. If you want to go to your quiz for some reason and your PowerPoint is on a different slide it ties to create an new slide. Also I work at home and in my office. I learned quickly that if you don't package all the files into one folder, when you open you presentation on a different computer and try to access the quiz, iSpring can't find it. It would be helpful if the quizzes 'stuck' embedded to the file. 1. It took a few botched

Hello Brian, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Hope it keeps serving you well :) Keep up the great work!

MS

Michael S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great `no code solution

I've used iSpring to develop eLearning content at various levels of interactivity: standard eLearning, with general imagery and/or audio; enhanced, with customized media, content, and interactions; and complex, with extensive branching and highly-customized feedback. iSpring works well and allows users to create eLearning (and other) content at any of these levels, without having to write a single line of code. Though it does not allow creation of 'triggers' at a global-level, like some other authoring solutions do. Yet the iSpring interactions, simulations, and quizzes do allow for very detailed, granular, and specific IFTTT ('if this, then, that') creation.

Pros

iSpring allows users the ability to create very specific branching. Branching can be created for both slide sequence AND for based on quiz results. I wish other development tools would take a visual cue from the iSpring `Presentation Explorer, as it is straightforward and easy to implement. Publishing the content as HTML5 is seamless and looks great across several devices and platforms. The player `wrapper is clean, simple, and unobtrusive for the content inside.

Cons

Given my professional and academic background (animation, 3D models, simulations, & video games), I tend to try and stuff eLearning with enriched content, when possible. While iSpring does a great job customizing content in its various interactions and simulations, I'd like to see even MORE content types allowed inside. Specific examples of this: allow insertion of movies (MP4s) in the `Book' interaction; and animations/movies as background imagery in the `Simulation' interaction. Some enhanced `skins' or styling of the `Timeline' interaction would be good to see, too. Though to be fair: iSpring seems to have a very active update iterative cycle, so these and other additions may be forthcoming in a future version.

Hi Michael, Thanks for sharing your detailed feedback. We greatly appreciate it! We are sure it will be helpful for all the capterra audience. Also, thank you for submitting your ideas about the possible iSpring enhancements. We will definitely forward them to our product development team!

EL

Enza L.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

my experience

Pros

manage narration ease of use integration with powepoint

Cons

In QuizMaker, is there no way to customise the result slides? i.e. i can customise the 2 available (quiz passed and quiz failed) but i can't add another slide layers? For example, if I wanted to return a result when 100% has been reached, another result if 70% has been reached and yet another if the minimum score has not been reached. Interaction - graphical problem: 1.I insert several hotspots and in each one I insert an image which I see as large in the development phase, but which becomes tiny at runtime. Is there no way to determine the size? Even if you put in "appearance", "picture position" = "fit to slide". 2.Is there any way to create an interaction where you just associate audio with no graphics? Or have the background colourless?

Hi, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. Keep up the great work!

MH

Mark H.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Green Light for Launch

Pros

I find the interface clean and easy to use. Integration with PowerPoint is, well, on point and make for quick authoring. Software updates prove to be consequential as well. The inclusion of a in-app screen reader/VO is a perfect add-on for my clients' needs and I can't wait to deploy that feature in version 2.0 of our content.

Cons

I've noticed some issues that I'd like to see resolved. For example, I find it annoying that the presentation (PowerPoint) is locked while editing quizzes and interactions. Copying reusable content from the slide to the interaction, quiz, or simulation would be immensely helpful. I've also found some minor DB-related issues with values not saving on the Marketplace app. It's a small problem to resolve from a technical perspective, but bewildering to a non-initiated user who's relying on these tools to run a business.

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work!

MC

Mary C.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

User-friendly program

Overall, my experience with iSpring has been very positive. I've been very impressed with the knowledge of the customer service team in their ability to answer my off-the-wall questions in a timely manner. The program creates high-quality output in an user-friendly manner that has made it easy for me to learn and create quality content for my organization.

Pros

This program is super easy to use and figure out, especially if you are new to using e-learning tools/platforms. I've been using this program for almost 2 years now and it provides a consistent experience in creating a quality e-learning course.

Cons

There have been a couple of things that I've run across during my time using the program that I've recommended to ispring to incorporate into the features of their program: allow the functionality of the end-user to be able to type on slides and create interactions that way; a closed-captioning feature for 508 compliance just to name a few.

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping us improve our products. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)