iSpring Suite Logo

An easy to use tool to quickly create courses

iSpring Suite Reviews

Suggested alternatives

articulate-360
talentlms
learnworlds

Couple the ease of use with responsive technical support, and post-sales support, and your company will have a successful eLearning partner.
This past two days, the awesome support team has managed to solve my issues. I really do applaud the support team for their great service.
ISpring is still the best. Easy to understand, easy to use and plenty of awesome features.
Not a real failure, but more of a dislike: You have to test everything before bringing it online.
This software is very unstable. I constantly have problems with it.
Quiz with math problems are difficult. Pen does not have colors.

1,613 reviews

Rick K.

Training and Systems Manager

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

iSpring Offers All in One Benefits for Even a Tiny Company

Transcript

Rick K.: I'm Rick, and I am Training and Systems Manager for a company that provides staffing for the...

Tyler Jae S.

Associate Principal, Wayzata High School

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Interactive course building tool with simulations and course paths

Transcript

Tyler: My name is Tyler. I am an associate principal. I give iSpring Suite a four out of five. For more...

Nathan R.

Public Policy, 11-50 employees

Interactive PowerPoints

As I described in the Pros section, we use this software as a way for our customers to learn about us and we about them. It give them something to do while they sit waiting to meet with someone. We get compliments on the system all the time.

Pros

This software makes it really easy to create interactive PowerPoint presentations. We use it in our lobby to welcome guests, combining digital signage with an opportunity for guests to learn more about our company and for us to learn more about them. We can pull in live web pages to display (like a weather report), show success stories about our mission, and allow visitors to navigate to different areas of our programs and services. Very cool.

Cons

It occasionally crashes. I haven't been able to pinpoint the issue, whether it's this software or a driver or the OS. But every few days I come to work and the the program is frozen or has stopped running. Sometimes it's PowerPoint, other times it's iSpring. Strange, as it will work fine for several days in a row and it never happens when someone is using it, which is good.

Hi Nathan, Thank you greatly for sharing your success story about using iSpring ;) Very cool! If any questions come up, please send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com. One of our specialists will be happy to assist!

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best value for an authoring tool

Overall, it is a great product within the world of authoring tools. It seems that most have a bit of 'clunkiness' associated with them. In my opinion, iSpring has the least and is the best value.

Pros

The ease of use is what I like the most! I have been able to train people easily on how to use it, and it is intuitive. I also appreciate the recent prompt support that I had as some videos were exporting funny. It was all resolved within 24 hours of opening the ticket over the weekend.

Cons

The only piece that I don't like from this software is how the interactions and quizzes are not cloud-based. We are a cross functional team that collaborate on courses, and this impacts our workflow.

Hi, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! As per your cons, if you use the latest version of our authoring tool, you can create a quiz online. Here are the instructions on how to do this: https://docs.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-space/creating-a-quiz-35652572.html As for interactions, thank you for sharing your feedback! I will forward your message to our Product Development Team as a feature request. We will make a note of it and consider adding it in future updates. Keep up the great work!

DK

Dina K.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Ispring suite review

Pros

The rep working in Customer support has been most helpful. Without him I wouldn't have achieved what I managed to achieve today! He is sooo helpful. efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. 5 stars to the rep! Keep up the good work and thank you for your help

Cons

Many of the graphics are locked so not good value versus competitor products

Hi Dina, Thanks a lot for your wonderful review of iSpring Support team. We very much appreciate it :)

NR

Nyomi R.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Excellent product and customer service

Excellent! Really helpful for all my needs.

Pros

Everything - the customer support and tech teams, the interactions and features!

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to learn a new feature but they do provide you with video demos and the team are always able to help quickly.

JJ

James J.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

iSpring Suite's integration with Powerpoint is a game changer.

Overall, we were already very pleased with all that iSpring had to offer. When we saw iSpring Suite, though, integrating directly with PowerPoint we were instantly sold. We've used PowerPoint for our courses in the past (with other LMS systems) and they never fully supported what we needed. I have yet to find a feature that we use in PowerPoint that doesn't seamlessly translate directly into iSpring Learn. That was our primary reason for leaving our old LMS system.

Pros

Although we don't use all the features of iSpring Suite (Quizes, Roleplay, etc.) the ones we do use are invaluable to us. I like most that iSpring Suite integrates directly with our iSpring Learn account so we don't have to download slideshows and reupload them. The fact that it analyzes the courses to determine the completion of a course is also outstanding, and is a feature I hadn't even anticipated!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind! So far, I haven't had a single issue with iSpring Suite.

Hi James, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It means the world to us. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. Also, you are more than welcome to join iSpring Community Forum where eLearning specialists from all over the world connect, share their experience and eLearning tricks, participate in competitions, and more: https://community.ispringsolutions.com Keep up the great work!

TS

TAYLOR S.

E-Learning, self-employed

Great Software for Online Training Business

I have built a very successful business developing and marketing online prep courses for helping people pass vocational exams, like entry-level law enforcement or certification, etc. My tutorials and practice quizzes are packaged into over 40 different products. Over 10,000 users have benefited from these courses. My business has earned over 600 5-star reviews on ShopperApproved during the past 12 months. Customer support is one of the best I have experienced in many years of software use. Customer support issues come up when Google or Microsoft make changes that iSpring product have to adapt to. Great support personnel - available, smart, friendly, followup, etc.

Pros

Ability to prepare and publish great tutorials using PowerPoint as the basis is terrific. User interface is intuitive and comprehensive. Results are high quality and attractive. Quiz development and deployment is also very easy and comprehensive. The wide range of interactive questions that can be achieved is impressive. Quizzes are attractive in appearance and offer great options for how they perform. Output of both quizzes and tutorials are excellent for both desktop and mobile devices across both Android and Apple devices.

Cons

I now have a library of over 100 quizzes and tutorials. There is no easy ability to Search for a text string in these source files if I need to repair an error reported to me by my students.

Hi Taylor, Thank you so much for sharing your story about using iSpring. We are extremely happy to hear that it works well for your needs and hope that it keeps serving well. We are also glad that you are satisfied with how our tech support addresses clients' cases! As per your Cons, could you please send a little more details to support@ispring.com? Our team will be glad to look into them!

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use like using PowerPoint

Easy to use, can combine various method of learning in one course.

Pros

It supports Thai font. The final product is responsive and adaptive display that fit on use mobile cellphone.

Cons

I did not know yet I can use variable inside iSpring or not. Sometime I want to customize some learner's score displaying in the slide.

Hello, Thanks a lot for posting such a positive review of iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. As per your Cons, could you please send a message directly to support@ispringsolutions.com? Our specialists will be happy to assist you! :)

E-Learning, self-employed

iSpring Usability

Overall, the application is responsive, no issue with responsiveness. Very flexible and lots of customer support and webinars.

Pros

Very interactive, user-friendly and integrated with Powerpoint. Easy to export to various SCORM versions.

Cons

Need constant update and the price is steep for a single user like me.

Hello and thank you tons for sharing your feedback about iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it :) Hope it keeps serving you well!

LO

Lynsey O.

Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees

Great customer service

Very easy to use, lots of helpful online guides and tutorials, also live help when you need it through the chat function.

Pros

Always help available through the chat icon, which is great when getting started :)

Cons

Nothing so far, I am a new user so there might be things in time.

Jonathan R.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Ease of Use combined with Excellent Customer Service and Available Workshops made this a fit for us!

It helped us move our training programs forward. As content developers AND trainers, the iSpring Suite really made things a lot easier for us. We were also new to the concept of interactive content development, so we were thrilled to witness that iSpring was extremely easy to learn and start using. We feel there is much more for us to do with it, which is why we are looking forward to acquiring Version 9 soon.

Pros

Ease of Use - The fact that iSpring Suite integrates directly into Power Point makes life so much easier for us. Excellent for New Trainers or Content Developers - The ease of use made this purchase an excellent decision for us. Our company's training department was founded only 4 years ago. After the first few years we wanted to step it up a notch by developing interactive modules that would help...

Cons

Version 8's Module Player for Exported E-Modules didn't always behave the same way as the Power Point presentation would on its own. Various media items or features in Power Point, such as Gif Images, overlapping audio files, or "exciting" animations/transitions, although supported, would at times behave differently in the Suite's Module Player (used for LMS Delivery) vs. the Power Point itself. Version...

Hello Jonathan, Thanks SO MUCH for such a detailed review of iSpring products and services. We are absolutely sure it will be super useful to anyone looking for an eLearning solution. Keep it up! :)

AE

Annie E.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

iSpring promises and delivers - Tech support is so responsive & patient

Awesomeness. I already forgot the difficulties setting up. Because when I reached out at 3 am to "see" if someone would actually respond...they actually did!!! Tech support guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was on point. 5 out of 5 stars for him. Patient, professional, I'm not giving up till you get in attitude, and to my question of can you stay on the chat w/me till I'm in, no snide remark, but rather "I'm here w/you". Thanks a million!

Pros

Integration with my business visions and processes was seamless. The product is easy to use. I only had a little difficulty getting ispring suite and ispring space all coordinated and set up.

Cons

I only had a little difficulty getting ispring suite and ispring space all coordinated and set up. I would have preferred for someone to go in remotely and do it and then explain it to me. I kind of fell into a circular reference and was confused. But maybe I just didn't follow directions well with the initial emails...

Hello Annie, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. As per your Cons, I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing this issue. Could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

AG

Ashok G.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Awesome tool for Instructional Designers

Easy to work in collaborative environment with Knowledge Experts and Q.C. Dept. who does not have idea of ID concepts and technicality.

Pros

Knowledge experts can provide content in PowerPoint. No hassles of importing PowerPoint into another software. Look and feel is not lost. Collaboration is easy , Knowledge experts and Q.C. Department can work on the same PPT source file instead of working on a copy.

Cons

Nothing much but a few add-on's like animation timeline, layers and basic triggers would make the product still more awesome.

Hello Ashok, Thanks you so much for sharing your positive feedback about using iSpring :) We very much appreciate it and hope that it keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, please forward them to support@ispringsolutions.com. One of our managers will be happy to look into them.

ND

Nalin D.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Smart E-Learning Content for every device. Develop in PowerPoint and Deliver with iSpring Suite.

I am Nalin from New Delhi, India and I have a rich experience in E-Learning and developing Digital Content of over 8 years. Being in this domain, I have been working on and testing many softwares. E-Learning is a field where you get the taste of a variety of computer programs. Like graphic design, video production, sound editing, animation software etc. Out of them, the most important software is...

Pros

1. First and foremost its ease of use. Its unbelievably simple with the easiest learning curve. I couldn't realize how soon I became a pro iSpring user from a novice one. 2. Quick loading of HTML 5 courses in browsers even on low bandwidths. Sometimes I have noticed that courses published with iSpring Suite load even quicker than Youtube videos. 3. There is also a course size and compression option...

Cons

1. Very few interactions. Should have ability to insert more interactions that can be customized in slides. 2. No ability to edit states of objects. 3. Should have an attentive and more active user community. 4. No free form & custom drag and drop in Quizmaker. 5. Its a PowerPoint add in and not a standalone software, hence obviously its inbuilt features specially for customizing and inserting new objects have to limited.

Hi, Nalin! Thanks A LOT for sharing your story about using iSpring! Cheers to the end of complications in your content creation process :) Also thank you for submitting your feature requests. Keep up the great work and we hope that iSpring will keep serving you well!

RS

Russell S.

E-Learning,

Best quiz development software

Over the last 8 years we have been running a free educational website for nurses around the world. By far, the most popular component of LearningNurse.org has been our 160 nursing quizzes with over 12,000 questions. We used several different programs to develop and post these flash-based quizzes. However, with greater usage of mobile devices, and the decline/concerns about Adobe Flash, we began...

Pros

Easy to use, stable and reliable, inexpensive, built-it quiz results output, ability to collect and report additional user data

Cons

Needs more global formatting capability, e.g. master slides; inability to send e-mail results to quiz takers; and no built-in PDF certificate

Hello, Russel! Thank you for your sincere review of iSpring product! We are sure it will be useful to anybody who is searching for a quiz authoring tool. As per your feature requests, we will be sure to forward them to our Product Development team. And the feature of sending quiz results to a student will be available in the version 8.5, which is supposed to some out in the end of fall. Keep up the great work and please let us know if there is anything we could help you with! :)

BM

Burt M.

Chemicals, 501-1,000 employees

Can not live without ISpring

Amazing

Pros

This is the most amazing help mate to produce stunning presentations with a "WOW Factor" that keeps the audience attentive and eyes wide open. PowerPoint by itself is boring, dull and quite frankly worthless unless you have ISpring attached too it. Before I purchased this add-in, I found or should I say heard a lot of snoring in our audience. Now with ISpring, all eyes and ears are alive and clapping....

Cons

There is not a thing missing that I can think of. ISpring does it all.

Hi Burt, Thank YOU so much for such kind words about iSpring products and service...This means the world to us! What else can we say, we'll try to keep that bar high for all the iSpringers out there! :) And you, please keep creating better content for all the learners!

CM

Clark M.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Possibly the best software choice for course and content authors

I've been using iSpring Suite for 3 years now. As with a lot of my software purchases, my interest in this tool was spurred by frustration with the previous tools I had used. Previous software in this category had consistently fallen short in very significant ways. Even 3 years ago, iSpring Suite remedied all those issues for me; but not content to rest on their laurels, they have actively and substantially...

Pros

Ease of use, focus and quality of features, fair pricing and outstanding customer support and engagement.

Cons

Template storage and reuse could be better. Versioning would be a great next step.

Hi, Clark! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing review on iSpring! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that your experience will be more than useful to anyone in need of an e-Learning solution. Should you have any questions, please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com. We will be more than happy to help!

BR

BRIAN R.

Gambling & Casinos, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

iSpring Max Suite fit my needs perfectly

Installing and using iSpring Suite Max was super easy. Since I was under a tight deadline and had miserable results using Adobe Presenter, I was pretty desperate. I found iSpring through internet reviews and download the free trial. Using the trail, I had my course complete and published (with the free trial banner) very quickly and it looked great. I immediately bought the Max package and re-published to remove the banner.

Pros

iSpring Suite makes converting my PowerPoint training programs into SCORM compliant courses that can be uploaded to our LMS. It enabled me to convert all of the compliance training i used to hold live classes for to online courses. Due to COVID-19 and safety considerations, our company is migrating all of our training online. Best of all is the amazing 24-hour support. Several times I got stuck on how to accomplish something I wanted to do. I was able to get chat help that was friendly, patient, thorough and always resulted in getting my task accomplished. ISpring has the best support of any software product I've ever used and I've used a lot. That alone will cause me to recommend it.

Cons

The program is fairly intuitive once you get the hang of it. The only problems I had related to the quizzes. When I first started using it, I didn't realize to be careful you are on the slide in PowerPoint where you want a quiz to be, before you click the Quiz app. If you want to go to your quiz for some reason and your PowerPoint is on a different slide it ties to create an new slide. Also I work at home and in my office. I learned quickly that if you don't package all the files into one folder, when you open you presentation on a different computer and try to access the quiz, iSpring can't find it. It would be helpful if the quizzes 'stuck' embedded to the file. 1. It took a few botched

Hello Brian, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Hope it keeps serving you well :) Keep up the great work!

MG

Mindy G.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

My experience with iSpring Suite has been great, especially the customer service!

Well, I have been using the software for only a couple months so it has not been long enough to see the benefits from this software.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is an add on for powerpoint, so if you are familiar with powerpoint then it is not very difficult to learn. I did have to teach myself how to use the iSpring Suite tab, but the customer support team makes the process easy! My Customer Care Manager, Max Ionin, provided me with access to many training videos and was always available on email if I ever had the slightest question. The other pro that separated iSpring from other LMS softwares is they built a special custom plan for my company that fit our needs, what great customer service!

Cons

I really have had a positive experience with this software, but I am going to provide you some things I hope to see updates on in the future. The number one improvement I want iSpring to make in the very near future is MAC COMPATIBILITY. I work on the marketing team so I have to use a Mac, and for iSpring Suite I had to order a windows computer which made it 10 times harder for me since I have no...

Hi Mindy! Thank you very much for sharing your sincere feedback about iSpring products and service! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that it will be of help to anyone looking for an authoring solution. And I forwarded your requests to Max, so that he can share with iSpring Product Development team! Keep up the great work!! :)

AB

Albert B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

After a short learning curve, it performed very well for my quizes and easier to use.,

Ease of use, to insert pictures and videos. And the videos are consistently working (unlike the other quiz makers that I have used).

Pros

It is very easy to insert pictures with just a couple of clicks. My biggest joy is that I never had problems with inserting (and eventually working) videos into my quizzes. I do a lot of video quizzes and its a time saver. And the videos work across several platforms because my students use either a Mac OS, IOS, or PC. It even automatically corrects the "test paper" and emails to me the results automatically. My students know their mistakes, and grades "real time." And I have in my email inbox the documentation results. Its actually very easy to use, very intuitive. I have actually read the "user manual" very minimally.

Cons

What can I say bad about a good software? The iSpring Quizmaker lacks the "flexibility" of moving items around the slide. There are several layouts that you can choose but sometimes I have questions that need to have specific placements of the picture and questions and not to mention putting arrows to point at the item (or part) being questioned. There are some things that that I want to do with my questions, that I used to do when I used to use a PowerPoint file as my question platform in the past. That I miss, the flexibility and more features similar to PowerPoint software. Or maybe I need to read the user manual some more. I wish the Survey questions can be graded also.

Hi Albert, Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate it and hope iSpring keeps serving you well. I forwarded your feedback to your dedicated manager. If you have any other feature requests, please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com

PI

Professor IML D.

Used other for 2+ years

I have used iSpring products for many years; Suite 8, the latest, is the most powerful so far.

Pros

It harneses all the power of Powerpoint, the output is much smaller than the original Powerpoint and publication in HTML5 makes it available on almost any platform, including iThings which cannot run Flash. I use iSpring Suite 8 to make presentations of historical material, particularly of early printed books. Separately, my organisation - to which I introduced iSpring some years ago - uses it...

Cons

I have very few complaints! I would like one or two additional features - more sophisticated text search in presentations and a search facility for the flipbooks.

Dear Professor IML, We'd like to thank you greatly for posting this detailed and kind review about iSpring tools and services here on Capterra. We appreciate it a lot and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! Keep it up :) As per the feature requests, please send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com

CW

Connie W.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Better than most other systems out there

Pros

I decided to present this software choice to management because of the low learning curve. Since it worked in and with PowerPoint was the most important selling point at the time. Creating quizzes has presented a couple of hurdles but were easily fixed through trial and error. Due to the high number of things this system can do it is a bit daunting to learn it all but it is still better than other products out there I have used. Being able to use iSpring but change everything in training material to reflect our company beliefs and values is a huge benefit. Customer service has been very supportive, pleasant and professional, and it is a huge benefit to have their assistance and in a relatively quick response time. It is an impressive product with great features I would highly recommend.

Cons

I would like to see the Characters more adaptable. It would be nice to set them behind a desk when they are sitting, or in front of a computer. More objects like a sideview of a desk and laptop sideview, so we would be able to place them in front of a computer or behind a desk and would like to see those things ie: desks, sideview of computers, added to the Objects.

Hi Connie, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing, I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Hope iSpring Suite keeps serving you well :)

DJ

David J.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

iSpring Suite review

Overall I am extremely pleased.

Pros

I benefit most by its seamless interface with Powerpoint. The iCloud feature has also been particularly useful. Also, the presentation resources feature is good.

Cons

The content library is extremely weak. It lacks cultural diversity and social relevance. Also the intergration of multiple quizzes's across a presentation prior to publication needs to be added. Also, the Simulation feature character placement is too rigid, because it only supports a single figure that must always be in the same location. The Presentation Resources feature does not allow for targeted or slide specific content relevance.

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it a lot! As per your cons, please see below: We understand that usually, a learning course is a combination of slides and quizzes. Our developers designed a well-working automatic passing score calculation mechanics. Here is a detailed guide on it: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/calculation-of-a-passing-score-in-scorm In...

JV

Jaroslav V.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

iSpring

Perfect software and tech / customer support. Since 2015 I am teacher and use it for educational purpose. But the last two years I slowly and gradually switch from Captivate to iSpring completely, include projects. I think next year the process will be finished and I will leave Captivate definitely and will buy commercial version of iSpringSuite. My last dream - customizing color scheme of mobile playbars - was the last year met. Iam happy boy!

Pros

Easy to use, small learning curve, all components of iSpring Suite are integrated and provide variabilty for creating several types of learning products, wich works extremmely good in browsers. Perfect QuizMaker functions and Visuals, now include custom color scheme for mobile player. And much more.

Cons

I miss some advanced actions to create a bit more interactivity than basic navigation using PPT actions. Example: Play/Pause /Stop audio using buttions, Show / Hide objects using buttons, Toogle button, etc. (something like Advanced actions in Captivate or Triggers in Storyline is). IMPORTANT: What make me stress, is new activation policy - from time to time I need deactivate / activate product between my school laptop and home laptop and it make me ,,crazy" ))) Please return two activations and make my life wonderfull again!!! ))))

Hi Jaroslav, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Thanks for helping us to make our product better. Keep up the great work!

RC

Russell C.

Information Services, 201-500 employees

This tool has expanded our capabilities and saved us time.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. Because of the PowerPoint interface, I already knew most of the controls. When I wasn't sure of the controls, there were detailed videos showing me how to achieve the task at hand. Anytime the video wasn't enough help, iSpring's knowledgeable support staff was there to help.

Cons

I could not find a way to get closed captioning to work on videos that I uploaded. I am hopeful that this will be in an upgrade soon. iSpring's app does not offer screen recording functions on mobile devices. With many app interfaces being used in workplaces this would be a great benefit to my business.

Hello Russell, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it =) Keep up the great work! Also thanks a lot for your feature requests. I will forward them to our Product Development team. If you think of anything else, please send a message to support@ispringsolutions.com

BM

Bello M.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

All in one software for creating online learning content

Pros

I like ispring suite because it is very easy to use, no coding skill required if you know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint then you Can use it. Another intresting thing is that you Can find video tutorials on YouTube and the customer support is Always ready to help.

Cons

Eventhough it is an Amazing software, recent update makes us learn some technicalities from scratch and large projects Can take a Long Time to convert to HTML5

Hi Bello, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly. As per your Cons, could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case. Thank you! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)