iSpring Suite Logo

An easy to use tool to quickly create courses

iSpring Suite Reviews - Page 6

1,610 reviews

Don D.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

iSpring Suite gave us all we needed to create compeling content

We needed to produce a video PowerPoint presentations to be used for Mortgage Loan Originator Licensing education. The requirements of the NMLS were very strict and we were able to easily publish and manage our licensing courses using the iSpring LMS. The support from iSpring was exceptional.

Pros

The ability to create combined Video and PowerPoint presentations and to easily publish them to the iSpring LMS and to my Moodle LMS. We can go from recording a video to a complete product in a very short time. Combines the best of recording presentations with editing, producing and publishing. There is no product on the market that competes with iSpring suite.

Cons

There are so many improvements it is hard to keep up!

Hi Don, Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience from working with iSpring products and service! Keep it up :) As per your request, we hold webinar series to talk about all updates and how to use them: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars. Is there any other way you would like to find out about the updates?

TS

Tonia S.

11-50 employees

Build an awesome course with interactive quizzes in 1 day with IspringSuite

- It's easy and intuitive - build a course in 1 day using PowerPoint with IspringSuite as a powerful add-on. No special skills, no steep learning curve - Responsive design works with any device or gadget, Android or IOS. - a course can be uploaded as html into LMS. Their own great LMS supports multiple languages - a powerful quiz maker - prompt helpdesk support - every release has awesome innovative features. - a great library of cutout characters, backgrounds and templates created to support elearning inexpensive

Pros

It's easy and intuitive - build a course in 1 day using PowerPoint with IspringSuite as a powerful add-on. No special skills, no steep learning curve Responsive design works with any device or gadget, Android or IOS a course can be uploaded as html into LMS. Their own great LMS supports multiple languages powerful quiz maker prompt helpdesk support every release has awesome innovative features. a great library of cutout characters, backgrounds and templates created to support elearning inexpensive

Cons

none

Hi, Tonia! Thank you for your structured feedback about using iSpring. We are sure it will be useful to anyone in need of an authoring tool and an LMS. Keep up the great work :)

MP

Mona P.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

My Experience with Ispring

Pros

I like that is easy to use once you get the hang of using it. The built-in features such as voice recording, editing tools, publishing tools are easy to use and straight forward. I love the given choices of the available templates. It has current and fresh design and easy to navigate through and using the templates are effortless especially for new users like me. Plus the fact that Ispring has got live tech support is a life-saver! This past two days, the awesome support team has managed to solve my issues. I really do applaud the support team for their great service.

Cons

Here, my main challenge would be the sensitivity of the software itself. For instance just a while ago, I experienced a frustrating moment where my quiz and interaction just went missing or rather had a broken link. Little did I know it was due to the renaming convention/method. Trying to figure out how to recover my lost quiz and interaction took me close to 1.5hours. Many discoveries are made by accident like Drag&Drop Words could only be answered by having all in a specific order. So sometimes it may take quite a bit of time figuring out and undoing certain things.

Hi Mona, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs. As per your cons, we have lots of video tutorials and webinars: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support team (support@ispring.com). One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you! Hope that helps!

MC

Melissa C.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Pros

This software is the most user friendly I've found by far to build e-learning courses. I needed something that was quick and familiar which this met. I've used PowerPoint for year then adding in the iSpring component was easy to enhance my lesson.

Cons

Sometimes I find it tends to look to much like a presentation than a learning platform. This is something that I need to work on though correcting by using the content library to enhance.

Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. As per your Cons, we have lots of video tutorials and webinars that can help you with your courses: - https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support - https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars

IM

Irina M.

It is the must-have tool for e-Learning content designers!

Pros

The problems that I faced recently in my company are lack of a platform to develop and design courses, lack of post-training support and a small courses templates database with an old fashioned design. With iSpring I managed to solve all three problems on my own in a short period of time. Often, one day is enough to develop a course due to iSpring Suite simplicity and iSpring technical support. iSpring...

Cons

Hello Irina! Thanks for posting this wonderful review of iSpirng products and service! We greatly appreciate it :) If you need assistance with anything, don't hesitate to send your questions to support@!ispringsolutions.com! Keep it up!

SH

Stephen H.

Government Administration, 1-10 employees

Game changing software

iSPRING has helped us take over development of our own eLearning products to quickly and effectively onboard new employees, pair online courses with online workshops using a blended model. My colleagues and I love this software and are consistently impressed with the quality and speed of support technicians whenever we encounter an issue. Top rate team and top rate product.

Pros

super easy to use, intuitive, and well designed. Exceptional support from client service.

Cons

There`s nothing I dislike about the software. The only issue we`ve faced are some accessibility issues as some features fall short of WCAG AA compliance. However, I`ve noticed that many updates have addressed some of the gaps and progress is ongoing

Hi Stephen, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products. We very much appreciate it. We are happy to have you on board and hope that you keep enjoying working with the product! Keep up the great work.

Roger B.

Management Consulting, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent program for development of internal Learning Management System

I performed the initial analysis and recommendation for purchasing this software based on offerings from multiple companies. For the money, iSpring met the needs of our organization in development of an internal Learning Management System.

Pros

Ability to integrate new programs using Powerpoint through iSuite

Cons

Some limitations especially in the clip art area. Need to continue to develop more options.

Hello Roger, We are happy to hear that iSpring suits your needs just right! Hope it keeps serving you well :) Please send all your feature requests to support@ispring.com directly. One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into them.

TM

Tushar M.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Great Tool for E learning programs with a very responsive support team !

I have been an iSpring suite user for a long time. I have used it for converting powerpoint presentation into files which can be seen on any browser. We run a free educational website for Pediatric residents and medical students as well as doctors. The Quiz creation option is very easy to use. NO Training is needed. It lets you and the student see the response of the quiz. It allows integration...

Pros

ease of use. HTML5. Quiz maker and powerpoint conversion which prevents copying (as mine is a free site)

Cons

The cost is on the higher side. Some restriction on formatting etc. but has been improved to a large extent in iSpring suite 8 version

Hi, Tushar! Thank you so much for posting your thorough review of iSpring here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it and are sure that anyone in search of an authoring tool will find it useful. Keep up the great work and please let us know if there is anything we can help you with: support@ispringsolutions.com

JN

Jose N.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Buena atención Tecnica

Pros

La facilidad del uso y la conversion de los ficheros scorm

Cons

Algunas funciones de tiempo y de publicación

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Jose, Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. Could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case. Thank you!

YA

Yassin A.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Experiencia mala

Pros

Quiero usarlo cuando se mejorar.El software debe ser desarrollado

Cons

No Está rápido.Estamos en el tiempo de la velocidad

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hello Yassin, Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. Could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? Thank you!

SW

Steve W.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

iSpring Suite

Quick production of modules with speedy delivery and competence assessment has been essential during lockdown to what is now a totally remote workforce.

Pros

The ability to build using PowerPoint with additional interactions from iSpring helps to convert it to a scorm interactive eLearning module in a short amount of time. When publishing it remembers your previous publishing settings which makes it very quick to make an edit and republish

Cons

Software is great - would like the ability to be invoiced directly for our annual renewal rather than have to sort out on line using company credit card

Hello Steve, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Hope it keeps serving you well :)

TL

Tatiana L.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy for lecturers, friendly for students

My experience with the program started in May 2016 for the first time in connection with the online training course for the university. The program is intuitive. I caught it myself. The cost of the program was very attractive for teachers. Since the purchase, the program was updated several times with many useful things. The free support is available throughout the first year. Support is very competent...

Pros

- easy to understand - user-friendly interface - decent view of training materials - stable operation of the functional - competent and quick support - easy publication in any format - your personal participation in the product development

Cons

Hi, Tatiana! We greatly appreciate your sharing feedback about using iSpring! We hope it keeps serving you well. If there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know!

AT

Alan T.

Education Management, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

A great way to integrate technology into teaching

I've been using it for quite some time. I've looked at and used other software. However, iSpring does the best job.

Pros

I can take presentations and easily port them over to my LMS. Also, creating assessments that I can use to know where my focus needs to be while teaching is critical.

Cons

As an individual educator, it is very expensive for me to be able to afford the yearly cost.

Hi Alan, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions,...

AZ

Akshaya Z.

Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 employees

Thank you for great , helpful software

It's great experience with the i-spring team. Good response. It would be great if we could receive discount in pricing for being loyal customer. :) Product is very useful.

Pros

Below features are good: Good collection of characters in library Multiple interaction Variety of ways to publish output

Cons

It would be great if we could enable below features in i-spring Adding .pdf or documents on slide screen (Not in resources) In course adding pdf documents which are searchable create any iSpring interaction with a third-party file, where we add content in FAQ through uploading word file Can publish multiple book at a time in iSpring Flip. we need to upload multiple word file at time. And, we need to add mixture of different type of files, for example: PDF and word file. e-book interaction need to be added within a course along with other interaction

Hello Akshaya, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service with the Capterra audience! We greatly appreciate it! As per your feature requests, our tech support manager will get in touch with you. Some of them can be resolved already :) Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!

TL

Thomas L.

Aviation & Aerospace, 1-10 employees

Great Software

Everybody in our organizations enjoys working with the product

Pros

- works as add-on for MS - easy to use for teams - excelent support

Cons

costs for new charaters and new lisences

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions,...

MC

Mike C.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Easy, Simple, Great Tool

iSpring is easy to use and work with, allowing someone with little to no HTML5 knowledge to be able to create engaging web apps and training.

Pros

Clients can edit and re-purpose the source files without needing to purchase iSpring, saving them a license cost. Combined with advanced powerpoint knowledge, a great elearning program (or even website) can be created quite efficiently.

Cons

I would love to see future iSpring versions create some sort of Timeline for animations, different than the PPT original, to break the box even more of iSpring's capabilities. Another great feature would be to add in variables, to be able to add gamification and other engaging elements.

Hello, Mike! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about working with iSpring. We are sure it will be useful to everyone who is in a process of choosing the tool for course authoring. As per your feature requests, we will definitely forward them to our Product Development team :) Keep up an outstanding work!

CF

Cliff F.

Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees

Review of iSpring Suite

We now have eLearning modules for nearly our entire product line. Our technicians use them to learn our products. We are now offering access to the eLearning for our customers.

Pros

iSpring Suite is a very easy to use product. Creating eLearning is as easy as creating a PowerPoint. Media is easy to import. Voiceovers are easy to add. And there are many types of interactive quiz questions to choose from. We are not yet using all the capabilities of iSpring Suites.

Cons

We are translating the eLearning modules into different languages. To have the navigation translated as well we need to install a language pack in Windows and work in that language. That is not convenient.

Hello Cliff, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Keep up the great work!

SL

Saxon L.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1,001-5,000 employees

iSpring Suite Review

Pros

The UI was a lot easier to navigate than other products we tried.

Cons

Sometimes it feels the software is a bit slow in processing, or at the very least it doesn't utilize the hardware of my computer for more speedy results.

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly. As per your Cons, I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing this issue. Could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

MP

Mark P.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Technical & customer support-oriented company which goes the extra mile to provide solutions.

Pros

The responsiveness and proficiency of their technical & customer support personnel to resolve any issues I've been confronted with. I continue to discover new things that I can add or build into courses which are contained within the suite.

Cons

Not much at this stage of being a user of the software. There is a learning curve but if you have any background working with similar packages it will be shortened.

Hello Mark, Thanks a lot for sharing your positive thoughts about iSpring product and service! We very much appreciate it :) Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well!

SD

Slawomir D.

E-Learning, self-employed

Review iSpring Suite

I have been using iSpring Suite in my work (non-profit) for over 5 years and I would not choose to work with any other program. Many teachers use my presentations and tests every day (I am the author of one of the largest geography education portals in Poland - www.ografia24.eu).

Pros

The versatility of the package and its good integration with PowerPoint and many types of quizzes, including the ability to create quizzes on a map, which is crucial in the case of the subject I teach (geography).

Cons

Everything is at a high level. I would only add an administration panel to the online test results sent (so that you could implement it yourself on your website

Mark V.

Easy publishing of learning material across the full spectrum of multimedia environments

It's been my experience that the interactive products I create with iSpring are so well received by my customers, that it actually makes the next round of creative brainstorming a lot of fun. I've been with iSpring for many years and even when PCs or laptops crashed at exactly the wrong time, the support team has always reacted within hours to get me back in business.

Pros

Intuitive GUI and supporting features. Great platform for publishing learning material across a wide spectrum of multimedia application environments. In the event of OS crashes or software re-activation the support team has always reacted within hours to get me back in business.

Cons

The software is actually without any major drawbacks. Branching is well supported, perhaps a few more options with regard to feedback slides.

Hello Mark and thanks for sharing your detailed and sincere feedback about iSpring tools and service, we greatly appreciate it an hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

TS

Trevor S.

Management Consulting, self-employed

High quality support

Pros

The feature I am commenting on in this review is the quality of support which is excellent. Even before I started using I Spring and whilst I was using the free version the support from the iSpring Team was excellent. I also find the regular production of "how to" and "tips" type videos helpful. Every time I use iSpring I am learning about its features and am now using it in lieu of the ppt recording features.

Cons

It has taken some time to learn to use iSpring effectively as I started with no knowledge of e learning. However I did look at other authoring systems and they appeared more complex than iSpring. I chose iSpring as I had some knowledge of ppt use. However, I found that my knowledge of ppt was nowhere near where it needed to be to develop quality elearning training. So the issue was more my knowledge of ppt.

Hi Trevor, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. As per your cons, we have lots of video tutorials and webinars that will help you with your courses: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Hope that helps :)

PK

Pooja K.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Easy Breezy Application

Pros

1. It is easy to design and develop e-learning material, especially using help tips and ispring tutorials. 2. Customer service is responds accurately and are fast in their TAT.

Cons

1. The PPT slows down or hangs if many features are added from ispring. 2. More options in video recording will be helpful Ex: Slide and pre-recorded video playing side by side 3. Dialog simulation is very nice but has limitations

Hello Pooja, Thank you very much for submitting your detailed review of iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it and hope it keeps serving you well! :) As per your cons, let me address them in order: 1. This behavior may be caused by the production capacity of the computer you are working on. Here is the link to the recommended system requirements: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-suite/system-requirements 2. This can be achieved in iSpring Video Lecture player in one click. There are 2 ways to set it up: in the Publish window and in Slide properties. Please contact our tech support for more details - support@ispringsolutions.com 3. What feature requests do you have for TalkMaster? Please send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com as well :)

VV

Victor V.

Industrial Automation, 1,001-5,000 employees

Aplicación muy intuitiva, fácil de usar y con un gran soporte comercial y técnico.

Esta herramienta la estamos usando en forma corporativa coordinada desde Suecia y nos ha permitido establecer una plataforma de capacitación en forma de cursos eLearning de los nuevos productos para todos los integrantes de la empresa en varios idiomas. Es una herramienta muy util y valiosa para este proceso de formación interna. El soporte que he tenido con el primer contacto en el chat y con el área de servicio técnico es excelente y siempre me han ayudado a resolver mis dudas técnicas y de aplicación de la herramienta. Esto me da confianza de saber que cualquier tema que surja, ellos están siempre ahi para apoyarme. Gracias.

Pros

Al tener como base el software PowerPoint, facilita mucho el proceso de aprenderlo cuando uno lo empieza a usar. Me parece que es una aplicación muy estable. No se me ha llegado a congelar. Tiene herramientas muy útiles para varios tipos de presentaciones interactivas, para muchos tipos de formación, aunque en la actividad que lo uso, no uso muchas de esas herramientas. Pero para mis cursos eLearning que preparo, es excelente.

Cons

Como parto de presentaciones e-Learning ya hechas en Ingles, mi actividad es editarlas al Español, entonces en la herramienta de edición de los scripts en Español, me cuesta un poco de trabajo coordinar estos scripts con las animaciones de la presentación Powerpoint. En este proceso es donde más me tardo, pero como todo, ya le voy encontrando la manera de hacerlo más ágil cada día.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Victor, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring product. We very much appreciate it. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. Keep up the great work!

DP

David P.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

iSpring Preserved Training Delivery Continuity during COVID

It solved a huge issue when COVID prevented travel to customer sites to deliver training. I've been impressed with customer support and the constant addition of useful features and expanded capabilities of the software. We just completed our second year of using iSpring, and I had no issue with continuing with the platform when it was time to renew.

Pros

I adopted iSpring Suite when quarantine prevented delivery of onsite courses. I had to find a way to provide narrated training and iSpring delivered. Without any experience in developing eLearning or narrating PowerPoint presentations I was able to develop our entire training suite and publish it both to the iSpring LMS and to our customer's own platforms. I was impressed with the intuitive interface, and with the fast and effective customer support from iSpring whenever I did encounter an issue.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve around the software vocabulary and the way courses are structured and implemented. Not a big deal, and most of my issues were because I didn't study the instructions before I moved on to the next thing I was trying to do.

Hello David, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your cons, we have lots of video tutorials and webinars: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Keep up the great work!