Jackrabbit Care Reviews

4.5/5 (14 reviews)

Jacob Woelke

I've been working with JackRabbit for the past few months & both the setup and staff are phenomenal.

Reviewed 2017-10-30

This software allows me to run a nearly flawless after school program here at Riverview Charter School by making access to all of the information for the children and the school available and easy to manage.What I like most about the JackRabbit software is the ability to customize it to meet the needs of our school and our program here at Riverview Charter School. It makes creating classes seamless, makes scheduling easy, and billing is practically effortless. And that is just the software itself--my experience with the staff behind the software has been incredible, as well!

Kathleen Westover

Overall this has been a very useful tool.

Reviewed 2017-10-26

A lot of information gathered and organized in an easily retrievable and usable format.Great for tracking staff hours for payroll, great for check in and check out of children and ability to access information regarding attendance. Parent portal for payment and account information very useful.

Gene Oliver

Overall easy to use and intuitive program that has made record keeping easier

Reviewed 2017-09-29

Customer support is fantastic. Live help when needed. Quick to respond to customer needs with effective updates.

Kyle Grussmeyer

Versatile and gives so much functionality

Reviewed 2017-05-11

Online integration, customer account access, customer tracking and billing. It's nice to have things automated so I can perform batch operations quickly and easily.

Julia Lacovitch

love this company

Reviewed 2017-09-20

I love the excellent customer service the best. They really listen to what their customers want and they're always available to help. I've never experienced customer service like this before!

Kathryn Schaeffer

Child Care's best Organizational friend

Reviewed 2016-03-30

I really enjoy this program, it is easy to use, my clients love it because it makes them feel important and love the time saving program. They don't have to write out the information by hand. I love it because it tracks all physicals, immunizations, times in and times out. Also tracks birthdays. I wish I knew how to use the part of recording the transactions. But I find the whole program easy to use. Customer care people are amazing. I love the fact that when I do need to talk to someone, I talk to a human. Plus, they know the answers and respond very quickly to all problems. I know there are a lot of other programs that might do the same thing, but this tracks employee hours as well as my clients. This programs does to much, I have not had the time to put it to use. I highly recommend this program for Child Care Providers.

Dizzy Fukutomi

Huge help for our program and excellent customer service!

Reviewed 2016-04-01

I've tried so many different programs to manage my business. I have a part time preschool, camps, parties and weekly classes that we offer. We kindof had to force ourselves to use the program in the beginning, but now can't imagine being without it. It has virtually everything we need to manage our business and once you get used to working with the program it's so easy. It doesn't take a long time to get used to, it's just hard to break old habits of using our old program. The customer service is also phenomenal! Any time we have a question, they get back to us right away and have helped us figure it out.

Stephanie Nelson

Too complex to use unless you're a computer genius

Reviewed 2018-01-09

It did allow me to organize all my billing and enrollment all in one place.The software is built to hold a lot of the business information, which was helpful. We were able to track billing and enrollment and such. You are also able to bill parents through jackrabbit, which my customers really liked. Anything to make it easier on them, they really appreciate.

LeeAnne Bryant

User friendly!!

Reviewed 2016-03-31

I have used this software for about a year and a half and have had very few, if any, problems using it. it is very user friendly and simple. It is easy to figure out when trying to do something that I've never done before. I like that the email is connected to jackrabbit so that I can communicate with parents without having to get in and out of the system. Anytime I have had to call for a question, the customer service has been excellent and quick to respond. I would recommend this system!

Connie Miller

im very pleased with jackrabbit. it has made my job much easier

Reviewed 2016-03-30

Now i dont have to hand write time in or out for daycare and figure hours with a calculator this makes it so much better and faster to let parents know hours and balances on their accounts Thank you so much

June Pimpo

Easy to use and good customer service.

Reviewed 2016-03-31

We were looking for a database that would be web based for our daycare. We really like how Jack Rabbit is easy to use and allows us to communicate effectively with parents. It keeps a record of all e-mails sent to families including statements. The customer service is helpful and responds to requests promptly. I enjoy Jack Rabbit's home page and how it tracks revenue, aging accounts, and family enrollment. We do not use the parent portal but hope to do that soon since we are in the process of exploring credit card options.

Ismet Isik

Zenith Learning Experience

Reviewed 2016-03-31

It is a great tool to keep up with 2400 students. It was not easy before to follow up with monthly fees. JackRabbitClass fixed our daily operation issue. Thank You

Claudia Morett

Very user friendly

Reviewed 2016-04-13

Software has been very easy to use, and is user friendly. The two times I had to contact customer service, they were wonderful!

sofia volpe

I like that the system keeps everything simple and easy to read

Reviewed 2016-03-29

I really like the system and will recommend to all organizations to use for record keeping