Kiddom Reviews

4.75/5 (4 reviews)

Nicole P.

Free planner and gradebook that helps me track standards easily

Reviewed 2018-06-19

It makes my whole workflow as it should be: in one place. If only it can grade essays! ;) It has made tracking student progress really easy. I can understand how students are doing on individual standards in real time and it has been a good way to go back to student evidence. I used Google really briefly because I wanted my middle school students to be able to view assignments online, but I didn't like it. I'm loving Kiddom because I can plan directly in the web app, drag the assignment to assign, and share it with students. So much better for my workflow and the design is intuitive. 1. STANDARDS /GRADEBOOK: You can attach and TRACK standards right there in the app: it automatically generates reports, which students can see too. Saves me time generating progress reports. 2. PLANNER: I can plan and assign in one view: plan on the left and then drag it into "Timeline" to assign it. 3. DIFFERENTIATION: I can make a personalized list of assignments for a student; assign them something from the library as an extension or remediation, or flip the classroom by giving them a video as a lesson. 4. COLLABORATION: You can share the assignments with other teachers to keep on the same page and collaborate on modifying some assignments. Kiddom is really simple and intuitive for students to use on a laptop or app, too. Their support is really responsive and super helpful. I only got started this year, but already looking forward to using it next year, too!

ANTHONY LA PUSATA

Pleasant and usable

Reviewed 2018-06-22

We were looking for a good way to get students and classes grouped for Flipped Learning and this was a great solution that worked well across two schools. Overall, I'm very happy.It's cross-platform availability, the fact that students can install it on their smartphones; especially now it's available on either iOS or Android as well as desktop. The ease of creating a class and how students can add themselves without a big fuss.

Kelli Corey

Great experience, extremely useful.

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Allows me to personalize instruction fairly easily.The flexibility of assigning different tasks to different students, as well as the deep resource pool. It's a great way to personalize learning in a fairly simple manner. Works great for projects, as well.

Greg Anderson

Love the Product!!! Extremely helpful and seamless for both teachers and students. Every teacher, school, and district should be using!

Reviewed 2018-04-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Love the beautiful product design. This product makes standard based grading so easy and seamless. I love how you're able to your entire curriculumn in one location and pull from thousands of resources all in one content library!