LatitudeLearning Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.89/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I loved how easy it was to use and how it explained everything clearly. I really felt like I knew what I was doing by the time I was done.
Ease of using this software and user friendly also nice features & functionality with dedicated customer support.
Latitude's solution is perfect for the Dealer industry. The brilliant thing about Latitude is that they have experience with a dealer network distribution channel.
The program itself, very boring and literally fell asleep doing the examples.
Its a little confusing to maneuver through the site.
Maybe the lagging and transition of the slides are too slow.

Katie C.

Executive Office, 51-200 employees

A wonderful experience using this software

Pros

Cons

At some points I thought it explained things too much, but some people may need this. I just feel like everyone may not need things spelled out for them so much.

OR

Orlando R.

Package/Freight Delivery, 5,001-10,000 employees

Simple user experience and outstanding Admin support!

The advantage of using video and screen recordings in our training. Consistent delivery!

Pros

One of its strengths is the flexibility in knowledge delivery modes: Single course, Course groupings, and certification support. The LMS is great at delivering our videos and screen recordings used in our training programs.

Cons

Thanks Orlando! We pride ourselves on our ClientCare Team.

LH

Laura H.

Used other for 2+ years

I use it at work for Continuing Ed.

I am able to obtain my Continuing Education credits.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and answer questions. The examples are relevant to what I do. The children are cute.

Cons

If you miss a question on the test you have to start all over again answering the test questions. It makes it difficult.

Laura, We love hearing from the end-user. Thanks for the positive words. We agree... children are cute.

SS

Sandra S.

Renewables & Environment, 501-1,000 employees

Versatile tool

Pros

Latitude allows my company to involve several different department owners in customizing training courses for their users. In a growing company, this is imperative and will only increase in use. Training staff were knowledgeable and able to walk our group through a better understanding of the tool.

Cons

The portal customization is clunky and difficult to easily and quickly use. Users would benefit from a drag and drop user interface for branding purposes. It also seems difficult to quickly upload a group of users or change where a user reports as the company expands its use and people change jobs. I only use the software every month or two, so users with more time in the platform may not have these issues.

MC

Martin C.

Used other for 2+ years

When I was primary admin all went well, we shifted with growth and I moved training, all seems fine

staff training & development options

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to set up, assign users and the ease of use and access for self training works well.

Cons

Of course us being a non-profit all costs are always our issues regarding budgeting, so the access to free is imperative for us.

Martin, It's for clients like yourself that we provide Our Forever Free LMS up to 100 users. You'll get the same feature-rich LMS in use by Fortune 500 companies plus over 70 free e-learning courses. No contracts. Use it as long as you want. Unlike other free learning management systems that require you to install software, our is a hosted free LMS.

DW

Duane W.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Meets and exceeds my needs

The learning curve for using Latitude Learning is manageable. Once I 'played' with the functionality it became more intuitive. Once familiar with the system, it works like a dream! It does what I need for my business and is one of my favorite tools.

Pros

The quality of the pre-loaded course work is great. It is relevant, to the point and well designed. The ability to do bulk loads, branding and using the 'impersonate' feature is better than I expected.

Cons

I'm having some issues getting summary reports, but I have just begun using that feature. Also, I'm no 'techno-genius' so some of the language and definitions were barriers for a while.

SB

Stephanie B.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Happy User

Pros

Ease of use such as enrolling students, setting up classes

Cons

Setting up grade book and trying to integrate learning management system

Great platform for education

Thia software helped me to organize my program into a structure that was appropriate for this platform

Pros

Latitude learning provides opportunities for educators from all backgrounds and is a Professional platform to share information

Cons

I wish I would have spoken to someone from the company about how best to implement my program, other than that it's a great tool

We offer a Tools Bootcamp that gives a one-on-one training that will walk you through all the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. It's an amazing program we offer that has benefit many of our current clients. If you are interested please reach out for more information.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Great LMS and affordable

I love it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a LMS system.

Pros

The ease of use and affordability of the software program.

Cons

The customization ability of the software program.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Used other for 2+ years

I have used this software to complete online training.

Pros

Latitude Learning is easy to use and user friendly. I easily followed the links to complete the training.

Cons

The only issue I had was that it was not clear that my training was complete and I may have completed it twice to be sure it was done.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to help us improve the LatitudeLearning experience.

LB

Laura B.

Media Production, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to design and understand how to use the LMS

Customer Satisfaction

Pros

The software is very easy to use and understand. not having much of a tech background, I was still able to design the system based on our needs. The users manual is very helpful.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. I have already recommended the system to several others

Laura, Your recommendations to our product is very appreciated. Thanks you for using LatitudeLearning.

LB

Laura B.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to use and set up

Pros

The help desk is very helpful and quick to answer questions. I'm not the most technological person and I have encountered a few questions and they were very quick on getting back to me with the right answer.

Cons

Laura, Our ClientCare Team ensures your training program operates efficiently and that means quick response time. Thanks for the feedback!

JK

Jason K.

Defense & Space, 11-50 employees

Latitude LMS - Great software, great customer support

Pros

The software is easy to use and the knowledge base if very helpful in learning the features of the software. Our company is small enough that we currently get to use for free and still get same day response when reporting issues with the software.

Cons

None come to mind. There are a few things I would like it to do but I feel maybe the feature is there and I just haven't taken the time to learn more.

CR

Candine R.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Latitude Learning has a course to cater to the needs of every level of post-adolescent learning.

The opportunity to do several courses for a very nominal fee. These courses can be basic refreshers in certain areas which was covered while I was in college. Additionally, there are also courses which I have not really had much training in so there is an opportunity to gain some knowledge in that area.

Pros

It is easy to use. Many websites are not user friendly and this makes it difficult to scroll through to courses.

Cons

Can be time consuming to navigate courses. There are several courses which is good as this allows for multidisciplinary training opportunities. However, there are often so many courses which are to your liking that it is time consuming to look at all of them.

Anne L.

Legal Services, self-employed

Well designed for sole proprietor with lots of students, but no admin time!

Pros

This was exactly the tool I needed to put the course ONLINE, so my students are not tied to a specific time and place for annual continuing ed classes.

Cons

I have to hire a third party with specified software to convert my PowerPoint and Google Slides courses to a format the LMS system will use......I want to be able to do the upload of new courses myself.

JB

Jeff B.

A strong LMS capable of handing multiple groups and divisions of learners

Pros

A fully developed LMS that provides comprehensive capabilities. No excuse for not trying out the LMS. I like the certification management abilities as well. The Location codes would be helpful for multi city companies. Approvals features are no found in many other LMSs so it is nice to have.

Cons

Could have a more contemporary look to the LMS, but, it is still is very capable. Not really anything to complain about though.

Jeff: Thanks for your positive review of our LMS. LatitudeLearning is a rich, full feature learning management system.

CD

Carmen D.

Good reports, user friendly

Pros

Ability to customize the site. We were able to put our logo in to make it more personalized. Very easy to add or delete users. Good reports

Cons

Carmen, Glad you were able to customize your LMS. Our team works hard to ensure our clients have a positive LMS experience.

NC

Nikkia C.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Product

I had some trouble signing up at first but once i was able to get the correct account the site was great. I was able to use some of the courses as educational hours for work.

Pros

I like that I can access online courses for free.

Cons

The content of the courses need to be updated. I believe I may have taken all the courses I can. There is nothing new that I can take.

BS

Ben S.

Fantastic Product

Pros

The ease of use to establish and coordinate courses and course materials for our end users. Looking forward to future enhancements.

Cons

Would like to see more flexibility in white labeling the product. Would like to see more flexibility in white labeling the product.

ND

Neal D.

Very well developed

none

Pros

Makes studying easier and online availability. Wish the capabilities were like this across all platforms and realizes how to use certain infrastructure.

Cons

There is a lot of way low security problems in the website. I was able to access the book for free but could not take the quizes because I did not buy the book.

Glad to hear you found our LMS solution to be easy to use.

ME

Mary Ellen E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

We couldn’t have done this without Latitude Learning!

Pros

It captures everything you need in an LMS!

Cons

Mobile application of the LMS would be fantastic especially during this COVID era when our essential workers are constantly deployed in the field.

st

sukumar t.

Used other for less than 6 months

it's very good

Pros

ease of use, routing, fonts, content, overall it's useful, grpahics, images, learning material are all very good, time spent on website is minimal, don't take any guesses, professional apt looking website, like it very much

Cons

lots of functions, could have more rich content for user to navigate and have a nice feeling. should be user focused and most importantly should not take most time spending. however, it's not really bad.

Sukumar: We appreciate your feedback on LatitudeLearning. As we grow we want to keep you informed of all enhancements made to our product. Please sign up via the link below to receive LatitudeLearning LMS Roadmap updates right to your inbox. http://latitudelearning.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c791680a9d2389e2cd64cd99c&id=33ab6cd9f6

MM

Margaret M.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Dr

Quickly set up for clients with very short deadlines

Pros

Quick and easy to adapt it to a variety of applications and very intuitive so even if you haven't used it in a while, you can easily get going again.

Cons

Some functionality is missing which would be good like stroke tracking to repeat an action multiple times and an undo function

DB

Daniel B.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Up to date on the software that is out there.

Pros

Keeps me informed and up to date on what the world is using. I can see what other major companies are using. Helps me find new solutions and solves challenges that I didn't even know I was aware of. Allow me to see opportunities.

Cons

I think it could do better connecting software developers to support channels. Support is always a challenge to find. Maybe have someone that help develops custom solutions based on my companies need from start to finish.

BS

Babangida S.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Very Good

So Much With Good Features

Pros

Lots of resources to learn new stuff (or even the basics). challenging and emotionally rewarding (i.e., in the sense of accomplishing good in the world or solving a difficult problem). Generally financially rewarding Easier than in most fields to find remote and/or flexible work if you want Easy to go freelance if you want New stuff coming along all the time

Cons

Most of my friends grossly misunderstand what you do, and may ask you to fix their printers or hack into the police database to fix a parking ticket Even most recruiters grossly misunderstand.