LatitudeLearning

Designed specifically to manage extended enterprise training

LatitudeLearning Reviews

Pros

Ease of using this software and user friendly also nice features & functionality with dedicated customer support.

kk

krishna k.

I loved how easy it was to use and how it explained everything clearly. I really felt like I knew what I was doing by the time I was done.

Katie C.

Great Value and Support; easy to learn and good documentation provided. Like the options that are scalable to an organization's need.

KJ

Kathy J.

Cons

The program itself, very boring and literally fell asleep doing the examples.

SH

Susan H.

Its a little confusing to maneuver through the site.

CC

Christine C.

Maybe the lagging and transition of the slides are too slow.

MC

Maj C.

Testing phase - so far it's been great for the free version

Pros

What attracted me to Latitude was the free option. I really wanted to get a feel for what LMS has to offer without having to rush within times trials. I also like the pricing model with the 100+ users once the free threshold has been reached.

Cons

It is a little labor intensive as you are learning and getting accustomed to the flow. Once you've created a few tutorials, it gets easier to manage and navigate.

I have had a good experience with the software.

Pros

The reports that were available were very helpful for maintaining up to date training records. I was able to see all of our Training Partners who had completed the training and the number of times it took for them complete it. Being able to reset the passwords myself, saved a lot of time.

Cons

At some point, the software stopped downloading the training module for new users

Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses.

Able to deploy courses easily

Pros

Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses. I use captivate to create courses for our department. Easy to deploy

Cons

Not always the easiest to upload photos and designs to customize the site. Photos and customization get cut off.

Christina, Thanks for the feedback. We value your input and use reviews like these to constantly improve our product to meet the satisfaction our customers have come to trust.

Great LMS and affordable

I love it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a LMS system.

Pros

The ease of use and affordability of the software program.

Cons

The customization ability of the software program.

Very well developed

none

Pros

Makes studying easier and online availability. Wish the capabilities were like this across all platforms and realizes how to use certain infrastructure.

Cons

There is a lot of way low security problems in the website. I was able to access the book for free but could not take the quizes because I did not buy the book.

Glad to hear you found our LMS solution to be easy to use.

It was very easy to setup

Pros

The customer support was extremely responsive and the setup was surprisingly very easy and on top of it there were no major issues that arose that I couldn't handle.

Cons

There was nothing really that I disliked as I was able to seemlessly move throughout the trial version without any problems and then once I got going on the full version I realized just how robust the system really was

Highly interactive professional distant learning system I have ever experienced.

I have committed my business to use this software for our E-Learning and workforce development programs internationally.

Pros

It took some time to assimilate the extensive boot camp content, but it becomes easy and practical to apply after studying the process, the basic application of the principles and the practical application becomes easy.

Cons

It is labor intensive to customize to client's specifications. This translates into its cost of professional implementation of the software, especially for administrators with limited IT skills.

David, Glad you were able to get the most out of our Tools Bootcamp. There are over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

LMS Review

Pros

I like how easy it makes doing enrollments, and that we can track all of our training history now, and the employees can easily see what needs to be completed.

Cons

For having to do batch cancellations it is a pain - I have to go into each person individually. It would be nice to go into a course and be able to select who I would like to cancel from that course. Some reports are limited to the information I can pull. Would also be nice if we could upload outside certificates into the transcript and keep all of the information in one place.

Pros

Courses and ease of navigation make this site so powerful and useful. This is a must have for any educator and student alike

Cons

Myrna, We are glad you are getting value out of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Thanks for your feedback.

Great LMS for the Corporate world

Having been in the corporate training industry for many years, as well as an experience instructional designer, I was looking for the perfect LMS that would track and report staff learning as well as be flexible enough for the trainer and instructional designer. Latitude Learnings LMS is exactly what I was looking for. The ease of use is not just for the learner, but includes the Admin and designer as well. It easily accepts my Captivate files and plays them exactly as intended. Its a great application, simple enough for those that don't need all the bells and whistles and big and strong enough to handle everyone's training needs and requirements. Thanks

it's very good

Pros

ease of use, routing, fonts, content, overall it's useful, grpahics, images, learning material are all very good, time spent on website is minimal, don't take any guesses, professional apt looking website, like it very much

Cons

lots of functions, could have more rich content for user to navigate and have a nice feeling. should be user focused and most importantly should not take most time spending. however, it's not really bad.

Sukumar: We appreciate your feedback on LatitudeLearning. As we grow we want to keep you informed of all enhancements made to our product. Please sign up via the link below to receive LatitudeLearning LMS Roadmap updates right to your inbox. http://latitudelearning.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c791680a9d2389e2cd64cd99c&id=33ab6cd9f6

A wonderful experience using this software

Pros

Cons

At some points I thought it explained things too much, but some people may need this. I just feel like everyone may not need things spelled out for them so much.

Excellent!

Pros

Been using this since 2015, it is very compatible with Power Point! Sites like this should be paid but this one is different they let the people experience their site that was really flexible yet for FREE, many settings and We love it! But of course pay for your LMS to have more fun settings and SECURE! Thank you!

Cons

Maybe the lagging and transition of the slides are too slow!

Maj, we are glad to hear you are enjoying your FREE LMS. With your FREE version you get the same feature-rich LMS in use by Fortune 500 companies.

Definitely on my top 5

I got to compare with others and evaluate our houces for free. Thanks to the trial.

Pros

It's so easy to use. The interface is clean and it's easy to navigate through without prior training. Everything is pretty much self-explanatory. I never experienced any downtime that might have interrupted my experience or my learners.

Cons

The price is a little off our team budget. We are a small team of 3 trainers but we cater to over 500 learners.

Lea, Glad to hear we're in your top choices for an LMS.

Dr

Quickly set up for clients with very short deadlines

Pros

Quick and easy to adapt it to a variety of applications and very intuitive so even if you haven't used it in a while, you can easily get going again.

Cons

Some functionality is missing which would be good like stroke tracking to repeat an action multiple times and an undo function

The latitude learning materials are set up in a student friendly setting they are easy to access

I was able to review the content for ease of use and quality of the materials for the reference purpose.

Pros

The latitude learning setting is easy to use and promotes no loss of time in trying to navigate the screens, also latitude has many titles of learning, materials to choose from.

Cons

Nothing, I am happy to see that latitude has many titles to choose from and organizes the content in an easy to find structure.

Jose, Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to have you as a valued LatitudeLearning client.

The platform comes with plenty of tutorials and has a clean interface.

Options to create what I want in a way that my users will benefit from the experience.

Pros

Once you play around with it, you realize the navigation is intuitive. It is customizable to fit the learning styles of the audience.

Cons

There is a short learning curve to learn how to set up content and organize the content in a way that fits the type of training/learning that is being developed.

Edward, Thanks for your feedback. We can only grow from hearing what our customers want in an LMS. Technology is forever changing, and so is our LMS. Please join other customers by participating in discussions on the enhancements that are important to you and your organization. https://www.latitudelearning.com/r-d/lms-roadmap

Up to date on the software that is out there.

Pros

Keeps me informed and up to date on what the world is using. I can see what other major companies are using. Helps me find new solutions and solves challenges that I didn't even know I was aware of. Allow me to see opportunities.

Cons

I think it could do better connecting software developers to support channels. Support is always a challenge to find. Maybe have someone that help develops custom solutions based on my companies need from start to finish.

Learning is above average and a wide range to learn from.

Free training for employees with a way to pay for the extra if needed.

Pros

Wide range of courses and that the training is free. All courses are easy to find under the free training or topic.

Cons

Wish we could print a paper to count a certificate for training reason. Not able to search easy or suggested topics.

user PDF should available in home signup page.

We have tested the software during the training to our interns who intended to study of e Learning methods of study. WE have started a programme for ICT base quality education to the children studying in 8th to 10 th standards in high Schools. The programme is implementing by 26 non-Profit base voluntary organizations of Odisha of India. the programme is focus to up-liftment of students belongs to economical marginal class.

Pros

if any one want to give free learning to the learners belongs to families relate to Marginal of economy, 75 students shall be given any learning in free of cost.

Cons

The process of course design is not for ease use, it is complex method that exploration is to be simple.

Very Good

So Much With Good Features

Pros

Lots of resources to learn new stuff (or even the basics). challenging and emotionally rewarding (i.e., in the sense of accomplishing good in the world or solving a difficult problem). Generally financially rewarding Easier than in most fields to find remote and/or flexible work if you want Easy to go freelance if you want New stuff coming along all the time

Cons

Most of my friends grossly misunderstand what you do, and may ask you to fix their printers or hack into the police database to fix a parking ticket Even most recruiters grossly misunderstand.

The LatitudeLearning LMS is perfect for our needs

Latitude has made it possible for us to have a viable online learning presence that is high quality, easy to navigate and with a customized portal that allows us to show our own brand. The Latitude LMS made it possible for us to start small and grow through its policy of free use for up to 100 users. This enabled a boutique business such as ours to launch e-learning programs and let them grow to a point where the fees can be more easily absorbed. The technical support and customer service have been exceptionally responsive and competent, which has made it a pleasure to work with this company.

Cons

Robust, reliable and well supported

After doing a comparison analysis of several LMS providers, Latitude prevailed in providing clear and understandable LMS service and product descriptions. The initial decision gave me a lot of comfort and confidence that Latitude was going to be able to be a suitable and reliable LMS provider. The reliable communication, friendly service and overall professionalism of the Latitude team verifies my decision that Latitude was a good choice. In the end, the project was a huge success for all people involved and Latitude was a key factor in helping us achieve such a particular goal.

Good group of classes

Pros

Easy to use for staff. Easy to use for me as the administrator. A lot of classes are available. The fact that I don't pay for it is a bonus.

Cons

I would like to see more classes regarding current issues such as discrimination, sexual issues, medical marijuana usage, etc.

Head of Training and Development

The software is great - it is the customer support that is the weakness. I understand why - we are not yet a paying customer (less than 250 employees) and so probably bottom of your list. Time difference is 10 hours which makes for a slow response time. Much US jargon used that we find difficult to understand and assumptions made about our level of IT/system knowledge so probably not a company you feel you want to spend time supporting l guess.

Pros

It appears to have all the functionality of much more expensive systems

Cons

We do not have a fulltime administrator and so find it difficult to use and not at all intuitive which l guess is due to a lack of usage.