All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Learn Amp

People Development Platform for high growth businesses

Learn Amp Reviews

It has been a really useful tool in all sorts of training, assessments and onboarding.

Pros

I have always found Learnamp helpful and intuitive to use with a lot of really great resources that have really enhanced our company's and employees ability to grow.

Cons

There are so many resources that I feel like we have barely scratched the surface of what it has to offer.

Great Learning Engagement Platform for our Company for all Employees and Management.

Great benefits for all company staff, great for auditing and keeping a track of training and future training needed. Especially great for keeping track of staff and getting notifications for legal training and auditing required.

Pros

Very to use and is great for auditing and keeping up to date information. Great for keeping health and safety records and keeping a diary of training and future training required. Whats really great is you can get an up to date month to month diary and you will get an email telling you when the next task is required to be done. For legal terms and audits this is great.

Cons

Just so much information is available on the site for info. Just difficult at times to know what the best source is.

Easy to use platform, consolidated learning materials

A key problem was not having all of our training content in one place, meaning we often easily lost info and knowledge - Learn Amp has sorted that for us.

Pros

The simplicity and ease of use. It didn't take much for the new starters to get to grips with the platform.

Cons

It's be useful to be able to customise a little more, but that's more nitpicking than anything.

Great software!

Pros

Overall I found the platform is well laid out and easy to navigate, the tile format is similar to other software I use so has in built familiarity & additionally I really like the traffic light system that helps me know what I have left to do.

Cons

Nothing so far, I currently have only been using the software for onboarding

Very helpful to update myself when I re-joined the company earlier this year

Induction (so helpful to get on-board quickly and easily)

Pros

The platform is well laid out and easy to navigate, The ‘tile’ format is similar to other software I use so has in-built familiarity

Cons

It took me a little while to learn how to navigate initially but perhaps I missed an introduction

To set up LearnAmp is really easy. The support has been from the team has been quick and helpful.

Pros

Ease. To create accounts and add content is really simple. We have used the service for both training and to test our staff.

Cons

Nothing. The content on the site helps you make the most of the product. It's really easy to navigate.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.