Key Features of LearnBoost
- Track attendance, notice trends, and print off records!
- Lesson planning
- Create lesson plans, align to standards, and add rich media.
- Seamless media embedding
- Snapshots or detailed views of class progress and attendance
- Teacher reflection
- Student scores instant update
- Attach Common Core State Standards
- Data embedded into your gradebook and automatic updates
- Customize your grading scale
- View long- and short- term student achievement
- Individual student attendance view
- In depth student attendance records
- Build out and add lesson plan sections
- Automatically archived attendance
- Intuitive document editor
- Automatic attendance keeping
- Create lesson assessments
- Build out lesson plan sections
- Classroom and student reporting
With our open source technologies, our gradebook responds so quickly that it feels like magic. Enter grades and watch student scores update instantly.
Meaningful data is embedded into your gradebook and automatically updates in real time. View long- and short- term student achievement to gain new insights.
With one click, attach Common Core State Standards to your assignments. Our intuitive tags mean you’ll now know your students are on track.
LearnBoost’s gradebook empowers teachers in their work. Now you can customize your grading scale to accurately track student progress according to your scoring methodology.
All assignments are not created equal. Change assignment weights in your gradebook to ensure final grades reflect real progress based on what matters
Get snapshots or detailed views of class progress and attendance in the classroom reporting center. Easily internalize overall achievement or take a deeper dive into specific date ranges.
By enabling parent and student LearnBoost accounts, you’ll create inroads for communication and collaboration.
An intuitive document editor provides the flexibility to build comprehensive plans. Write intros, guided and independent practice, adaptations, modifications, extensions, and more!
Create assessments in the evaluation section to ensure lessons align with your goals. Write down your reflections so that next time, the lesson will be even better!
Instantly note strengths, weaknesses and trends to drive instruction and ensure all your students are learning. You can also print beautiful individual report cards or attendance sheets.