LearnWorlds Logo
LearnWorlds

The best lightweight LMS that’s fast, flexible & easy to use

visit website

LearnWorlds Reviews - Page 2

Great Platform

While setting up was a little challenging, it seems easy for those registering to set up a profile and begin their courses.

Pros

I like the many options to customize and design our site that meets our style and needs.

Cons

As an administrator, I am notified immediately when someone registers for our courses and can follow their progress along the way.

Professional Looking School with no efforts

I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another. I feel cared for by the amazing support team that know my name, my work, my problems and needs. They offered me the attention and personalized tips. All that gave a big boost to my online school. If anything could be better than this wonderful software, it's their customer service. Their customer service is the best I ever had in my life.

Pros

Despite that I am an artist, but I don't have an eye for grapic web design. What I loved the most in LearWorlds is that they put a lot of efforts to create clean, modern and professional looking layouts. You just click and change the text. I was really easy to make my e-learning academy look expensive and polished. There are many, many, many different layouts for videos, text blocks, pictures, customer reviews, payment options....basically anything you could need. And the best part is that they update and upgrade all this regularly!

Cons

I wish the the uploading system had the option to organize your files in folders. I use a lot of images in my academy and it can become hard to find what you're looking for after certaint number of uploads. However, with the constant updates they are making I am sure this is just a matter of time to be added as functionality.

My experience with LearnWorlds

I am creating the worlds first yoga virtual library for people living with a form of inflammatory arthritis, LearnWorlds has helped a tech novice make that happen. The customer support is fantastic and I get a response quickly and precisely.

Pros

As someone who is not very tech savvy, I have managed to build both a website and online courses via LearnWorlds which I would have never thought possible on my own.

Cons

Sometimes it is challenging to move things to the place and size desired as it is set up in a way that means there are standardised options for example text: small, large etc. instead of customisable. Although the customer service is very good, it would be good to have the option for a Zoom call once a month I know this is an option for higher tier but a one per month option would help me out tremendously as I learn more from human interactions!

Perfect for my new school!

Excellent! Customer support has clearly and kindly answered all my questions. Plus, they have so many easy-to-follow tutorials available online. Learn worlds provides a lot of templates and options for what you can add to your course. It's taken mean little time to learn it, but I LOVE it!

Pros

I love all the options on the platform and how professional it looks. I've had a couple of students try it, and they said it is super user-friendly and interactive. Also, the customer support is incredible. I've been trying different platforms for more than a year. Finally I found the one I've been looking for!

Cons

I'd love to see the option to add PPT directly (although SlideShare works great, too, but it's an extra step). I'd also love to be able to easily record and add audio to individual slides in PowerPoint. I've only found one other platform (Thinkific) that allows you to do this, and that was almost a game-changer for me. But I'm so happy with LearnWorlds for everything else.

LearnWorlds has helped us to quickly pivot to an online learning platform

Pros

It was well supported with online help and was intuitive enough for people with very limited software experience to quickly understand and launch an online school. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. We were up and running and growing within a very short period of time and are about to launch our new site which will include many of the upgrades that are now available.

Cons

Creating blogs is not as simple or intuitive as it could be, so it takes longer than I would like. Other issues we initially had have all been addressed through the ongoing improvements within LearnWorlds.

Thank you for taking the time to leave an insightful review, Sally! Your feedback is valuable and we have already shared this with the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Keep up the great work

The winner

Pros

I had been trying LMS software for months and had actually settled down for another one until I tried LearnWorlds. What I liked about it is the fact that as soon as I started using it, it was easy to learn. They have excellent support and were one call away when I needed help. They have extensive and thorough training materials and moving from the previous LMS was a breeze. I think this is a keeper.

Cons

We have some blended learning that we were not able to bring to the platform. However, because we were focusing our business on a subscription model, we were not very worried about it.

Very Poor Customer Service! Sad! Bad! Mad!

Even though the design is nice, and it only takes an experienced developer about an hour or two to set up their customized school site, I would not recommend this product based on the experience I've had with customer service. Paying for customer service is part of what makes the price high, and when I reach out for support, I seem to get nothing but "there, there's" and smug retorts. DO YOUR JOBS, PLEASE!

Pros

As a web developer, I have found this CMS very simple to use. Much simpler than Wordpress, Wix, etc. Easy to customize, and gives you a nice professional look.

Cons

Certain customer service representatives were RUDE! We had a glitch in one of our courses for over a month. Had to refund and turn away customers for a month as we asked customer service for help over and over. I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket. They then had the GALL to argue with me that their never-present development team had "just" fixed it (wow, what a coincidence!) and behaved quite rudely toward me!

Learnworlds is a great platform for creators of elearning material such as learning4teams

I often work with LearnWorlds and find it easy to use and construct an eLearning platform with engaging content

Pros

The product is a very user-friendly product. We love the fact that we can create interactive videos with questions, SCORMs, and subtitling. There are many more

Cons

There are many gamification features. However, there are areas where this could improve

Experience after using learnWorlds for 7 month

I have used few others providers and wasn't satisfied until I found LearnWorlds. They have all the tools and easy to use interface to build your online school.

Pros

It's easy to use and doesn't take to much time to learn all the core functions. I build my first online course in a few hours using they awesome design tools and page builder. Also I have to mention friendly and help full customer service. That's really important for me.

Cons

Translating school pages to different language takes some time. They have prepared translated version in most popular ones, but in my case I had to spend few days on doing that. Still it's easy to understand how to do it.

Best Platform for the Edupreneur

LearnWorlds has afforded me the opportunity to market my own courses at an affordable price, which helps me to beat my competitors pricing.

Pros

LearnWorlds provides the best customer service in the industry.

Cons

The inability to group clients my clients.

Melisa, thank you so much for your insightful review! Our support squad is always here for you to provide any assistance you may need along the way.

The Best Learning Platform In the world

Great LMS in the world.

Pros

The best learning platform I have ever interacted with.

Cons

An option should be made to allow the users to grade participants in the discussions as well as allow the participants to grade their peer's assessments. Secondly, the platform should allow the instructors to assign the students to peer assess the other learner's assignment other than the instructor doing the assessment. In short, it should have features that allow peer assignment

LearnWorlds: Platform for online teaching

Pros

I did a lot of research before I decided to use LearnWorlds as my teaching platform. It is very excellent equipped with many useful feathers and helpful service. I got a lot of friendly support during my starting. Platform is designed to be easy to use and make it fast to found your school. Even I am not excel at IT and computer coding, I also be able to create my website within a couple of day. Thank LearnWorlds team.

Cons

I live in Thailand and LearnWorlds working time is based on UK time, so our time are not synchronize. When I have question or any support, I have to email to LearnWorlds support center, and wait for until working time in UK start. That is only problem I can find using this platform. Different time zone may be frustrating when continuous communication is needed to solve some kind of problem. Beside from that, I think everything is well designed and nice.

The perfect solution to sell online courses and build your own online academy!

Before I used wordpress with a series of plugins to deliver my courses online, which required a lot of configuration time, bug fixes and customizations. After migrating to leranworlds I was able to focus more on what matters: the production of the contents!

Pros

I love the ease of creating the landing pages of the courses and adding and organizing the content. It is a complete platform, with a lot of flexibility to adapt to different online business models.

Cons

The only functionality that I did not find is the ability to make the release of classes dependent on making previous modules ...

LearnWorlds is a great learning platform

I was looking at maybe 5-7 different platforms before I decided to go with LearnWorlds. It is easy to use (intuitive) and there are the features that you need. I am happy I found it!

Pros

LearnWorlds has a really good web site builder. It is easy to use and fully customisable. LearnWorlds also has what I believe to be the best learning environment. Everything can be developed and better, but LearnWorlds have some features that I think are great! - Interactive videos - Quizzes - Certifications - E-book creator - E-book viewer that allows the students to highlight and comment -etc. If there are any problems their support team answers quickly and they are really helpful to pass on suggestions to their programmers.

Cons

I cannot say that there is that much I dislike. There are some few glitches in the typing in the web site builder, other than that I am totally sold out to this platform.

Excellent Host for Virtual Learning

This tool has been an excellent learning platform that has allowed us to take our on-campus classes into the world.

Pros

This software works well with CurrikiStudio, which we use to design interactive learning activities for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This feature allows us to make accessible content on the outside and insert it into a beautifully formatted page.

Cons

As with anything, it takes practice to learn to use this tool effectively. For example, understanding how to make fillable field certificates was tricky at first, and though I figured it out, the explanation was laborious.

I love the Learnworlds platform

Great experience! LW has the best support and customer service I’ve ever experienced with any other LMS.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize, and having full control to make changes.

Cons

It does not integrate with Constant Contacts. The blog looks nice, but I would prefer more than 2 different templates to use.

Medical Education

Great product that we use daily!

Pros

LearnWorlds is easy to use, has most of the features you want and great customer service. They continue to evolve to meet the needs of customers.

Cons

Need more copy/paste features for content. Cannot get users engaged on discussion forums.

Ana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for LearnWorlds! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Stay tuned!

Why we chose Learnworlds

I chose Learnworlds over other vendors based upon overall features, ease of use, and pricing.

Pros

Ease of use, easy import, strong course authoring tools, easy e-commerce setup

Cons

Not really a software issue, but pricing is a bit high for smaller operators such as me. I did receive a small 6-month discount initially and went to current pricing after that.

A good solid option for course creation

Customer support has been very friendly but some issues have yet to be resolved after several months. They are aware of the problem and said it was forwarded to the development team but no solution has come about.

Pros

It is pretty simple to create your courses with the drag and drop options.

Cons

There is no overview of student progress and activity. If you need to know when a course was completed you have to search through the activity log. So far the integration options are also very limited.

They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems

They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

Pros

It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

Cons

The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

LearnWorlds: useful, smooth, intuitive.

Pros

LearnWorlds is very easy to use and smoothly presents its different intuitive functionalities. We use it as a database for all our project results and as an online platform for our learners. Its built-in analytics are also a big plus to keep tabs on our learners and their progress. The website builder is also a great feature that we have integrated into our project. If there is an issue, LearnWorlds is very fast to try to help.

Cons

Due to the many available features it can take a while to fully understand the potential of LearnWorlds.

Pro Learnworlds

Learnworlds customer service is amazing they get right back with you I enjoyed it thoroughly my cons are cons too because these are the things that I really wanted when I signed up for did not realize this was not yet an option. However the overall experience was trying it first because I did not understand how to use the platform even with some of the videos I just thought a bit overwhelmed but it does become user-friendly once you study it

Pros

Easy to use once you take the time to learn it. .everything is in one place. It can be a website and storefront for your business.

Cons

Not enough option for lower. Price membership really would like to see Alcott upgrade for instance I can't afford the 200 plus membership but that. Should not stop me from using the roles option. I shouldn't have to upgrade to 200.00 a month just for one feature I really want. So making some feature add on instead full membership upgraded Also I would like. To sale my courses to corporations by supplying newest specific packages for the employees unfortunately this is not yet an option so I have to do bulk coupons instead

great course hosting tool

Pros

proffessional looking and low cost of development

Cons

big jump in price teirs. Sometimes clunky design.

First Time User

My primary mission has been accomplished - setting up courses that require individuals to complete trainings in order to receive certificates of completion. Now that my initial experience has been championed, I look forward to increasing my course library significantly.

Pros

Primary attraction was ease of use, especially for a neophyte. I essentially set up my own learning website with very little assistance needed due to the user-friendly instructions.

Cons

The type fonts were a little small on instruction pages but not an insurmountable issue.

Highly Recommend!

LearnWorlds has been a very positive experience for me. Before I came here I tried to build my courses on another platform where supporter support was very limited. This cost me time and money. The support here is solid and reliable. Pit has gone above and beyond to help me build my vision. Things run smoothly on this platform, so I hardly ever have any tech issues with my students that purchase my courses, which frees up my time to create with freedom.

Pros

User friendly. Once students are enrolled very little tech issues so they can navigate on their own. Which frees up time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Cons

It would be nice if there were more options ( so you don't have to bother with resizing) for uploading photos with out heads getting cut off.