LearnWorlds Logo
LearnWorlds

The best lightweight LMS that’s fast, flexible & easy to use

visit website

LearnWorlds Reviews - Page 3

Fast and easy designing learning website

I have less than one year experience with learnworlds, uploaded some of my courses, overall had good expriences.. I had some tecnical problems and they solved it.

Pros

Support team replies quickly about quetions.

Cons

I think it needs a grouping directory to includes a series of courses at course catalog or landing page

Excellent Customer Support

Very positive - the software is easy to use and the support team do a great job

Pros

The customer support team are outstanding. The software is easy to use and if you have a question; the team is there to provide help.

Cons

Nothing really, the software met all of our initial needs when we were getting set up and as the business grew the more advanced features we needs to expand were already there.

Learnworlds in South Africa

Learnworlds is truly innovative in its approach to providing a flexible and functional LMS platform at a really affordable price (even in SA), which is tied to Rand/Dollar exchange rate). I am based in SA, and the support (via email) has been really good. However, there are some limitations with the Currency component and payment options (for a SA business)

Pros

Social and community learning functionality - learners are able to engage each other and faculty via the social media community set up. Learners are kept up to date on any school happening. The e-book functionality enables learners to actively engage in note taking and summaries. The learner can highlight content and make notes, which are then stored and linked to the relevant content which the learner can easily

Cons

Not as flexible on the design functionality. Users are limited to fairly cumbersome templates, and there is a lot of "dead space" between sections. The user is unable to trim this "dead space" and make the space more streamlined.

A Welcomed Change

I really couldn't be happier with this product. They make everything easier than our old LMS. I really appreciate that we can use our own certificates. On our last LMS we needed to use their templates and they were below our standards.

Pros

LearnWorlds is much more intuitive than our old LMS. When it isn't intuitive and I am struggling, their customer service is the best I have ever experienced. They will point out the articles and instructions I need and will go so far as creating a tutorial video and emailing it to me if I am still not getting it. They are absolutely amazing.

Cons

So far, adjusting to the rules of the landing page. One wants immediately tries to pick up text boxes and rearrange them to the desired effect but the rules are different from Microsoft tools or Adobe. It just takes some adjusting to.

LearnWorlds review

I'm starting now with a video course business. I made my first course and is currently on sale at Learnworlds which handles everything, including payment processors

Pros

I like the simplicity of the functions that guide the user even if he has no experience in managing online courses. The opportunity to try before buying for a full month allowed me to realize all my project and my students to test it. The purchase was a normal consequence of a solid and working product

Cons

The system graphics. You can probably set a different one, but in the end it's not that important and that's okay

Faultess customer support

Can not rate my overall experience highly enough.

Pros

The platform is intuitive to use, but when I need help, I get emails answered in multiple time zones in a timely manner (normally within 4 hours) and often with screen shots of my course as the example. This is so important in our early use of the system.

Cons

The gamification is still a beta and needs further development. I use Zapier and Badgr as a work around.

No Student Authentication

I have spend 2 years developing the drivers ed program that still needs to be approved by the state of Nevada. But lack of student authentication leaves me no choice but to find another platform elsewhere. Stubborn developers dont think its important !

Pros

Pretty easy to use. The customer service answers questions within 24 hours generally.

Cons

No student authentication. No challenge questions for students taking quizzes and exams. No way to authenticate who is actually doing the coursework. Its more for a hobby or crafts school. Not serious accredited curriculum you may be offering.

Easy to use and outstanding UX.

Pros

The overall experience of LW is top tier for everyone involved, instructors, designers, students, management team. When out team was searching for a solution we were really picky and when we found LW it was an instant "this is it". You can tell the solution is far ahead other solutions, maybe a little bit more expensive but worth it. Also the support is really swift. Keep up the good work!

Cons

That we do not have native payment integrations in south american countrys that are not Brazil.

I love learn Worlds

This company has nothing but integrity. I have tried many other e-learning platforms. But learn worlds stole my heart. Their customer service is grade A. Now I have my online school and I love it. Their prices are very cheap. They are there to help people to fulfill their dreams not milk them dry.

Pros

This company is a company of integrity.

Cons

None at all I love them and am proud to have my school.

Lady, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for LearnWorlds! The team will be thrilled to hear your kind words. We are always here for you to help you bring your vision to life.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Pros

Learn Worlds was exactly what I was looking for! I had a course that I wanted to be able to market and not pay too much to host it. For its lesser price month, Learn Worlds provides everything I need including an amazing platform to host my courses, a way to provide marketing incentives and most importantly to me the videos for the course are locked behind a login so they cannot be downloaded and illegally shared.

Cons

This a true gem LMS for anyone and everyone

Pros

1) Unlimited learners and unlimited courses ! 2) Mobile ready courses 3) Integation options with 5 different payment gateways including 2Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify 4) Option to convert your LMS to native android and apple app with some extra fee. Good for eventual scaling . 5) Very easy to build courses on this platform 6) Very agile customer support

Cons

They reduced the flexibility in pricing one's courses as this "investment" also has to be considered. Although in higher plans, there is no transaction fee, it's still a pain for small entrepreneurs to start their journey with learning words.

Absolutely brilliant!!

My experience with Learnworlds is that it is the best product online! The best program!

Pros

It is so user friendly! The support is excellent. You do not feel lost or confused! It is tailored to all the online school needs!

Cons

There is absolutely nothing that I don't like about learnwoorlds. It is the most relaxing and creative product online.

Learnworlds Review

Excellent. Very happy.

Pros

Easy to use, even as a complete beginner. Excellent customer service. Very helpful if you find yourself stuck on something.

Cons

Seem to be unable to simply undo an action if you make a mistake in course development.

Great e-learning platform for Nonprofits

We've had a great experience so far!

Pros

LearnWorlds was easy to use and an attractive and smooth experience for our learners.

Cons

A few features are accessible in unexpected locations. I had to dig around a bit to find them.

This software lets interact with a diverse platform of students and the one-on-one contact with each

Count with mobile ready courses; offers options of payment with 5 different forms including: Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify, and It is easy to build courses on this platform.

Pros

It is easy to use. It is possible the interaction international. Options of payment with 5 different forms including: Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify.

Cons

Low flexibility in pricing one's courses for small entrepreneurs, it is difficult for them access to this platform.

Thank you Isabel! We always try to make our platform more affordable for smaller entrepreneurs. Our Starter package can is a great, and affordable starting point for those that are making their first steps in the online course business.

Highly recommended

I have certainly enjoyed the functionality and support offered.

Pros

They have a range of features and functionality which makes your website eye-catching and easy to use. Great customer support who will get back to you instantly and are very helpful.

Cons

Some technical issues will crop up now and then but so far the team has been supportive in fixing the issues for me in not time.

Terrible customer service

It looks nice, for sure, but I value customer service over looks. Terrible experience.

Pros

It looks nice and it provides some beneficial features that allow for rapid eLearning development.

Cons

Terrible customer service! I was bounced around like a ping pong ball with LearnWorlds, and the customer service rep wasn't friendly. The dev team couldn't answer my question --- and they CC'd my client which made things totally awkward.

We apologize that your experience didn't match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance & we'll do better in the future. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please reach me via email to discuss at your earliest convenience

Using LearnWorlds for 2 months for online educational content and love it!

I started to use it about a month ago and I can recommend LearnWorlds as a great tool to manage an online course, academy, accelerator or anything similar. 5/5

Pros

The speed of the support people and how helpful they are. The user experience and design of the platform.

Cons

there is no feature to email all users at the same time

A + to the support team!

Great - and also a thank you to the support team who fixed my issue in less than 12 hours

Pros

Very quick to learn the interface and how to layout course contents and media

Cons

Would be nice if more video editing features came with the lower tiers

Beyond selling courses

Pros

I've used LearnWorlds for two different schools. The social/community features are great and ideal for anyone that wants to grow a community, not just sell courses. LearnWorlds' is also the only affordable platform that helps you make content interactive.

Cons

I don't like the pricing structure. They take a percentage of sales. I prefer a monthly subscription.

Easy and fast to use tool for your e courses

Pros

Has everything required to develop your ecourse. It's easy to use and implement and has varied and beautiful templates. Very interactive with multi language Excellent support

Cons

So far I have no complaints about the tool

LearnWorlds - an easy platform to navigate for both teachers and students

Excellent! Highly recommend. Its a beautiful platform to share a service!

Pros

The various platforms one is able to chose to upload videos and documents with not only grace and ease, but with prompt guided assistance, and with a fantastic aesthetic!

Cons

Using copy and paste functions when typing repeated details up for other courses became a little fastidious at times

Learnworlds

Excellent customer service, overall I really like it. It just takes a while to get used to it but you could say that about a new phone.

Pros

I like how my course is coming together, I'm finding it time consuming but I believe the end result will be very good.

Cons

Sometimes it isn't obvious what to do next, I'm new to this stuff though.

Learnworlds has everything I need

Pros

Great features like gradebook and video-editor. Perfect to be able to try the software for free for a period of time to try it out.

Cons

I would love to have an email-marketing function also. The connection between Learnworlds and my email-marketing software doesn't function as well as I'd hoped.

great product that is easy to use

Took a bit of back and forth to set up but very impressed with support and help. Now i am powering through set up

Pros

Easy to use, good support from team, cheaper than competitors but with moe features

Cons

not enough onboarding and set up videos available