MarbleFlows Logo

MarbleFlows

Personalized no code in-app component

MarbleFlows Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.82/10

Reviews by rating

Marble is very easy and useful tool to create online courses. The ease of creation and useful options boosted my creativity, so my course is 2 times better that I initially planned.
Clear and useful analytics of users' progress. And also it has a really nice design so you don't need to spend extra time for making additional visuals.
That was a bit frustrating. The user management is also not yet that extensive, so that the division of users into groups did not work for a long time.
They do not have a payment gateway yet and still lack automation.

Marek 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 D.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Very easy and useful tool to create online courses

Marble is very easy and useful tool to create online courses The ease of creation and useful options boosted my creativity, so my course is 2 times better that I initially planned :) I can see this as a great resource in my business I recommend it 100%

Pros

WHAT I LIKE: - very easy to set up and use - they made very useful tutorials - useful and clear analytics - it's easy to keep everything organized - user and group management - quiz creation - unlimited number of creators - onlimited number of students

Cons

- I will be very happy to see PayPal integration

Hi Marek, thank you a lot for your kind words! Amazing to see you on Marble. Pabbly integration should come soon and there is an opportunity to use PayPal via it. I hope that helps! Thank you

IG

Irene G.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A great platform to create beautiful and usefull courses

I have created my first course and it was really easy to do. I have several lessons and I was able to create them quickly with a few clicks. For now, I will be sharing a free course since it's missing the integration with my payment system, but I am also preparing my paid course while the PayPal checkout is being developed, or I will start adding paid members manually for now. I can even whitelable my academy, add my favicon and have it under my own domain.

Pros

I was looking for a nice, easy and effective way to create courses to share and sell with my community and I found just that with Marble. I love the UX, so easy and pleasing to the eye. I have tried other platforms before, but Marble has a great price and a lot of upcoming incredible features. Besides the ones that already has. Great way to create an academy with many different courses and lessons. Easy tio create them too,.

Cons

I can't directly sell the courses yet but is something they are working on for the next update. They will be releasing a PayPal integration with is great. The quiz feature only allows one type of question at the moment. The features are still a bit basic but I purchased it anyway because I have checked the roadmap and I know there are many interesting features coming along this and next year.

Hi Irene, thank you so much for the review. Marble is now integrated with Stripe payment system.We are working on adding more payment features to provide you smoothest experience from Marble possible. Thank you!

Events Services, 11-50 employees

This is a very potential LMS tool , it can use for other purpose as well

support can be patchy and when we realise they are not english native speakers, they also try to listen to our requirements but sometimes can take long to understand our needs and questions, imagine getting a reply back like 12 hours later which is night time for us here. Many people buy this tool because the founder is an educator that was why we are too. Can't wait for the search and grouping function so we can kick start this soon

Pros

everything is by linkage and embed, which is flexible to use , the founder an educator so we reckon they understand of current lms in the market

Cons

what is an LMS without grouping and Search function? glad the team are working on the search function now, it can be better if we can design the background by ourselves as some of the templates do not look good for our use case. Please allow us a flexibility to make our home page too.

Hi, thank you a lot for your feedback! You can group your courses on Marble by using collections. Search function is coming very soon Thank you for your comments regarding the support, we are eager to hear each of our users and help as soon as possible to the new and existing customers of Marble. Thank you so much for sharing!

MM

Maureen M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Perfect LMS for my needs

Marble is perfect for what I have in mind for my online learning academy and seems robust enough to help me grow my marketing business.

Pros

I found Marble very easy to set-up my first course for my learning academy and although it focuses on micro-learning in short courses, it is very robust. I'm able to integrate so many different pieces of content that I have already developed like video, PDFs, links to other content, etc.

Cons

There are some limitations like not being able to put two different types of content in the same lesson, but I guess that supports the vision of micro-learning by keeping the lessons bite-sized.

Hi Maureen, thank you so much for sharing these points! We are working on allowing videos in text editor to give more flexibility to users. It's amazing to see the way you use Marble and great to hear that you share our vision in some points :) Amazing to have you with us

JT

Jonathan T.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Shortest distance to revenue from courses

Marble is helpful for educating potential clients. It saves quite a bit of time recording and sharing course topics rather than dealing with common questions.

Pros

Ease of use - whether you want to sell courses directly or use them to disseminate information to prospective clients in an organized way. I use other platforms (like Heights), but this one is so easy to set up.

Cons

I want a little more customization and hope that the quizzes (and student interaction, in general) improve with time. Some of the suggestions on the Roadmap deal with this, so I'm optimistic.

Hi Jonathan, amazing to see you on Marble It's wonderful that you are following our roadmap. stay tuned with the updates! Thank you and have a great education day!

kb

keshawn b.

Real Estate, self-employed

Great Teaching Service

Pros

I liked the ease of use and its ability to embedd anything in courses

Cons

I dont like how you haft to remember the marble url to sign into your academies.

Hi Keshawn, thank you a lot for the review. Great suggestion regarding the URL. I will address it to the team, Thank you! Great to have you with us

DH

Dante H.

E-Learning, self-employed

Really good e-learning platform

I’ve only had the tool for a month, but it’s very exciting to be able to create an e-learning course where I will keep all the revenue unlike on a proprietary website like Udemy.

Pros

Marble is easy to use, works with my existing software and is very intuitive.

Cons

Perhaps some gamification elements to encourage more student engagement would be great, but it’s not a dealbreaker for me.

Hi Dante, thank you so much for sharing! It means a lot to us. Have a great education with Marble!

Hoang P.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Marble offers an instant LMS to deploy

All in all, I think Marble is a very effective LMS solution - simple, flexible and easy to use. I can definitely use Marble in various use-cases, especially when I need to create quick, tiny lessons / topics for my learners.

Pros

It is extremely easy to deploy LMS, and create courses and topics in Marble. It took me about a few minutes to create all of those, and arranged topics in proper order (certainly, I had the content). The app has all fundamental features allowing you to create bite-size courses and lessons. I can add anything I need to the courses, from files, video, links, embedded web widgets etc. It is quite handy to have analytics on the users, lessons and courses performance.

Cons

The strength of Marble is simplicity. But it may also be a weakness. In some cases I found the features too basic, and lack of necessary options for the courses. For example, when I created a quiz, Marble only offered very basic multiple choice solution. No scoring, nothing else. It may be sufficient in various cases, but if I need more complex solution I may have to look elsewhere.

Hi Hoang, thank you so much for the review. Team is working on enabling more flexibility for quizzes. Thank you!

panagiotis k.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

An LMS that meets the needs of online education

I am using a lot of lms platforms the past 6 years and marble is the one out of the box platform ready to use from the first minute.

Pros

Email and link invites for students of my academy saves time to send emails through formal email system Public and hidden courses for front view site and back-end Quizzes and certificates for attending students assessment Custom domain and CSS to fit any organization needs and domains already owned

Cons

not multiple languages support yet but in process supporting more not many Integrations i hope in the future more will come

Hi panagiotis, thank you so much for the review! Excited to have you on Marble

Adrian S.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Merable is a great application for selling courses.

Merable is a great application for selling courses. It is so simple that even a 7 year old could use it, but it has many interesting advanced features, e.g. analytical panel.

Pros

- childishly easy to use - integration of payments - Possibility of issuing a certificate - analytical panel - user and group management - ability to attach documents to a course - quiz construction

Cons

lack of Polish language and panel translation module

Hi Adrian, thank you a lot for the review! Amazing to have you on board

Ivan S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

MarbleFlows la plataforma de aprendizaje perfecta.

Mi experiencia con Marbleflows ha sido muy agradable, es muy sencillo crear un curso partiendo de cero, al contrario que otras plataformas en las que es mas dificil implementarlo.En nuestra empresa necesitabamos un LMS para gestionar nuestros cursos y con MarbleFlows hemos podido hacerlo de una manera rapida y simple. Aconsejo a todas las personas que necesiten crear cursos online, que adquieran MarbleFlows.

Pros

Lo que mas nos ha gustado de MarbleFlows ha sido lo sencilla que se ha sido su implementacion y su facilidad de uso. Tiene un monton de herramientas y actividades integrados, su biblioteca multimedia nos permite subir gran cantidad de contenidos diferentes, como videos, documentos, enlaces...Tambien tiene una interfaz muy amigable.

Cons

Lo que menos nos ha gustado es que hay algunas opciones de creacion de contenidos muy basica, como por ejemplo a la hora de crear preguntas de cuestionario.Me gustaria que tuviera integrado Paypal para que los alumnos puedan hacer el pago del curso con este sistema seguro y que todo el mundo conoce.

RS

Raj S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

They have truely nailed the LMS - Great potential!

I have used a lot of LMS systems for my course and I'm quite pedantic about getting the right one as this is a very valuable course for my business. Marble have done an absolutely fantastic job with this. Also they load time is super quick. No one is willing to wait around these days, so it's wonderful in this regard. I would highly recommend marble to anyone who care's about truly delivering an amazing learning experience to their students. Also they have spectacular support that are very responsive. I hope to see this tool go far in the market.

Pros

I absolutely adore the LMS interface. I've used FreshLMS, LearnDash and a few others, they have their own merits but if you want your course to make an impact, you need to extract the junk on the page and be able to seamlessly deliver content.

Cons

I don't mind if payments and sales pages are kept away from the software in the current stage of development but what I would really like to see is more adoption of marketing automation and report based events to email platforms and into CRMi.

Hi Raj, thank you so much for the review! Marble is now integrated with Stripe payment system to charge for your courses. Enjoy using the platform!

IC

Iván C.

Capital Markets, self-employed

Buena herramienta a considerar para implementar en empresas

Es la primera herramienta de este estilo que utilizo. Me sirve de gran utilidad a la hora de registrar visitas mediante formulario y registrar todo tipo de procesos posibles.

Pros

La versión gratuita te sirve para hacerte una idea de lo que puedes conseguir y los flujos que puedes crear.Esta herramienta tiene ofrece buena cantidad de configuraciones, por lo que la hace muy flexible.Permite crear múltiples flujos de trabajo y es bastante intuitiva de usar, aunque tendrás que hacer varias pruebas hasta controlar bien su funcionamiento.

Cons

La guía de uso podría contener más información. El precio de 20$ al mes acaba siendo un gastro importante al año, por lo que tendrás que valorar bien si necesitas la herramienta o no.Hay algunas cosas que deberían de mejorar. La configuración podría ser más simple, me he encontrado con algún bug a la hora de insertar un nuevo campo en el flujo de trabajo. Algunos apartados de la aplicación pueden resultar un tanto confusos, aunque no son complicados de utilizar.

Héctor A.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Descubriendo la eficiencia en la gestión de flujos de trabajo

MarbleFlows ha mejorado significativamente la eficiencia en la gestión de flujos de trabajo. La capacidad de automatizar procesos repetitivos y eliminar tareas manuales ha sido un cambio significativo en nuestras rutinas de trabajo. También se valora positivamente la flexibilidad que ofrece MarbleFlows para personalizar y ajustar cada flujo de trabajo según las necesidades específicas. Recomendable investigar esta herramienta.

Pros

Me gusta de MarbleFlows por su facilidad de uso y flexibilidad. La interfaz es muy intuitiva y fácil de navegar, lo que me permite crear flujos de trabajo complejos con facilidad. Además, puedo personalizar cada flujo de trabajo según mis necesidades, lo que me permite adaptarlo perfectamente a mi negocio. También aprecio la integración con otras herramientas que utilizo, como Google Drive y Slack, lo que hace que mi trabajo sea aún más eficiente.

Cons

Por mi experiencia, MarbleFlows parece tener un soporte al cliente limitado en comparación con otras herramientas similares. Esto podría ser una desventaja si un usuario necesita ayuda o tiene problemas técnicos y no puede encontrar una solución por sí mismo.

Josue David R.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Simplificando Formularios para Crecimiento Empresarial

Mi experiencia fue buena, crear formularios se ha vuelto más efectivo, generando más clientes potenciales y usuarios. Puedo personalizar fácilmente los formularios según mis necesidades, y su facilidad de uso es impresionante, con resultados al alcance de un clic. Además, el soporte de código abierto me brinda confianza

Pros

La implementación de LMS y la creación de cursos en MarbleFlows son procesos muy simples, llevándome apenas minutos. La plataforma ofrece todas las funciones esenciales para crear cursos con contenido diverso, incluyendo archivos, videos y enlaces. Además, proporciona análisis útiles del desempeño de usuarios, lecciones y cursos

Cons

En ocasiones, noté que las funciones eran bastante limitadas y carecían de las opciones necesarias para crear cursos completos. Esto podría ser suficiente en ciertos escenarios, pero busco una solución más completa. Además, considerando el costo, esperaría una mayor variedad de herramientas y características

AB

Amanda B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Makes Course Creation Fun!

it has been super awesome so far!

Pros

This product is super easy to use! I was nervous at first because I am not the best at using new technology. Marble has been super easy to use!

Cons

I haven't had it too long, but the only thing I have struggled with so far is that I cannot figure out how to add images into my text body. I haven't reached out because I feel I can figure it out, but if I cannot I plan on reaching out!

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for the review! You can copy/paste images or upload them directly from device. Please reach out to our support if you need any help. We will be more than happy to assist Amazing to have you on board!

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Una buena herramienta para mejorar tus ventas e integrar usuarios

Marbleflows en general me ha parecido una muy buen herramienta.Los pros le ganan a los contras por goleada, y basicamente por que los contras en este caso se refiere a la poca maduracion que aun tiene el programa en algunos pequeños detalles, que aunque si, molestan un poco, no restan para nada practicidad ni utilidad al programa.

Pros

Es una gran herramienta de incorporacion de usuarios y una de las mejores del mercado.De primeras cuando te integras en la app solo es necesario el correo y a funcionar.La interfaz es sorprendentemente intuitiva, de facil navego y con una incorporacion y participacion de nuevos usuarios automatizado muy facil de usar incluso para los menos avezados que hara que los pequeños empresarios y pymes es froten las manos.Tambien esta la incorporacion de anuncios que no molestan se integran sorprendentemente bien en la pagina que hara, al menos, que los nuevos usuarios no rehuyan volver a entrar.Otra de las muchas ventajar es su precio. Por poco dinero podras tener en suscripcion de por vida de cualquiera de los 3 paquetes.

Cons

Creo que el prodcuto aun esta en fase de crecimiento, hay pequeños detalles que te hacen ver que al programa aun le hace falta un poquito mas de trabajo y corregir ciertos errores, como la implememntaion de plantillas una a una o un centro de ayuda aun yermo en articulos.

OC

Osvaldo C.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

The Best platform to create an Academy

In general all is very perfect. Im very happy with my purchase.

Pros

The team is always there to help you. The software is very easy to use it.

Cons

More integrations with more platforms. There's some platforms that offers email marketing integrated on the software to help you grow up your academy.

Hi Osvaldo, thank you so much for the review and kind words! It means a lot to us Amazing to have you on board!

Steve L.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Using for internal training

It is not complicated to use and is getting the job done for my intended purposes.

Pros

I had an employee on my staff leave for another position. I decided to train the next person using a series of internal videos to make it reusable. The strategy has worked wonderfully and this app has enabled it. Marble has provided an ability to build courses and combine courses into collections making it easy for my team to navigate.

Cons

There are some things I hope to see improved in the future. I believe the ui/ux could be simpler and a little less confusing in some places of the app.

Hi Steve, thank you so much for sharing this! Amazing to have you on Marble

PK

Polina K.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Easy and fast way to create an online course

I've used Marble for the introductory courses for new students and colleagues in our department. We have a lot of instructions, internal rules and tools that are located in various forms and platforms (web-site, pdf documents, Google docs, sheets and presentations, videos). Marble is a very convenient way to collect everything in one space.

Pros

There are three main features that I liked the most: 1) There are no unnecessary functions in the platform that makes the platform really easy to use 2) It gives an opportunity to combine various types of content 3) Clear and useful analytics of users' progress And also it has a really nice design so you don't need to spend extra time for making additional visuals

Cons

For my current purposes all is good but for more advanced courses I would need more options for feedback from users during the course besides quiz option.

Hi Polina, thank you so much for the feedback! Great suggestions regarding the feedback. Please stay tuned with our roadmap https://feedback.marble.so/roadmap and upvote the desired features to help other users to see it. Thank you! It means a lot to us

Josef M.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Marble - easy LMS deployment for your organization

I am satisfied with the marble and looking at the roadmap is preparing many interesting features that solve the above problems. Thanks to the Marble team for a great product. I contacted the support due to the translation of the marble into Czech. I could help translate marble into Czech and Czech is already being prepared. Thank you marble for implementing Czech!

Pros

What I appreciate: easy creation of courses, quick graphics setup, own domain, unlimited number of students, unlimited number of creators and sufficient analysis of students.

Cons

Limited template editing options, I can't have more than one type of content in one chapter (only video or only text, or PDF ...), the quiz is very basic. After adding a chapter, you cannot insert your own thumbnail image. What is not enough for me: Limited interaction with students - no comments, the possibility of leaving feedback via video, chat, etc.

Hi Josef, thank you a lot for sharing the feedback. It means a lot! Please make sure to stay tuned with our roadmap not to miss any updates coming on Marble https://feedback.marble.so/roadmap. Thank you a lot!

Carlota A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Marbleflows una plataforma de aprendizaje ideal

Necesitábamos una plataforma para crear cursos en línea, y después de mirar varias opciones, nos inclinamos por MarbleFlows.Nos ha resultado muy fácil ponerlo en funcionamiento, y nos encanta además que la página carga rápidamente.

Pros

Lo que más me ha gustado es lo fácil que es crear un curso y ponerlo en funcionamiento.La interfaz de usuario es muy clara y nos facilita mucho el trabajo, permite incluir gran cantidad de contenido, tal como vídeos, documentos, y tiene muchas actividades.

Cons

Por el momento no he encontrado ninguna desventaja, si acaso podría decir que podrían añadir más opciones de personalización.

MA

Michaels A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Fun to create courses

I like the simplicity and ease of use.

Pros

Marble makes it easy to create courses, with endless possibilities. It's different to other expensive platforms. It is a new product to us, and we having fun navigating the different possibilities.

Cons

Needs to include gamification and and ability to create assessment for prerequisite courses.

Hi Michaels, thank you so much for sharing! Gamification is a great addition It's fascinating to have you with us!

RB

Roberto B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Very easy to use tool

I emphasize the simplicity with which it can be used

Pros

It is very simple and easy to use. You just need to log in and start creating templates to try to generate leads, which saves a lot of time.

Cons

It has somewhat basic functions, but I think that over time it is something that will improve, so it is a matter of waiting.

DT

Denise T.

Education Management, self-employed

Simply wonderful

Pros

Such a great product, I've been able to quickly create a short online course, without looking at the guidance. Now to enhance by going deeper to change colours and truely personalise. I can see this as a great resource in my business, thank you

Cons

The quizzes could have been more detailed, seem a bit simplistic, but that's all

Hi Denise, thank you a lot for the review! We are working on allowing more options for quizzes. Thanks a lot for your suggestion! Have a great time with Marble