MC | LMS Reviews

4.35/5 (338 reviews)

Sarah Steinman

MemberClicks/Weblink Review

Reviewed 2019-01-17

Overall, I like this software. It is user friendly, and seems to be very progressive. When you need help with it, that is when the experience is not that great. But if you can learn the database and not have to ask for help very often, you will be happy.

Brian Bates

Your Member Management Solution... All in One Software!

Reviewed 2018-08-15

We were seeking a platform that could integrate a lot of our functions that were not in one place--ie, we were using one software to track members, another to track events, and yet another to invoice and receive payments from our members. This software has allowed us to streamline our operations by bringing most of our daily functions into one software platform, and has allowed our team to do what they do best-- service our members!

Lori Krause

The product is good and somewhat easy to use, but It's the service that keeps us happy.

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Easy to use website creation area. Be able to update our website easily helps us to keep the content more current. Easy to create reports for our magazine distribution and other media distribution. It is easy to create the needed forms for our special events. The dashboard is a great way for my board of directors to view current membership numbers, this saves me time and I don't have to provide a report each month. It is nice having a help desk link to get questions answered quickly. It is also helpful to have the Tuesday and Thursday training sessions show up on my google calendar so that I can learn memberclicks funtionality on a weekly basis. Our members find it easy to use as well. They can update there membership rosters with a simple click of a button. They can add just as easily by clicking a button to add a new member to there roster.

Elizabeth Smith Miller

MemberClicks has a responsive help team & design/IT team consistently working to enhance features.

Reviewed 2017-12-27

We use MemberClicks as our database and website for the three programs operated by our organization. The platform provides us the convenience of accessing one location (per program) for a database and website. Through the database, we're able to house all of our members, prospects, and more. We're able to build forms and process payments. We're able to click a few buttons and access monthly reports. We're able to offer member-only website pages, forums, and social networking pages. There's so many benefits to this service - I can't list them all. One of the benefits that I find valuable (and one of the reasons we changed from our previous provider), is we have FULL immediate control of what is published/unpublished from our site. We don't have to as someone else (the host) to make a change and then ... wait ... We can do what we want when we want to do it with our site and our database. If we need help (or if we mess something up), the MemberClicks team is immediately available to assist. Another benefit I find valuable is the automated functions. Many of the automated features included save manual "manpower" hours (i.e. automated receipts and/or invoices and follow/ups). I also like the reporting and the contact center where I'm able to easily view (email) stats. Anyhow, there are lots of benefits to this software and I highly recommend it to member associations.

Christina Dragonetti

New version is GREAT!

Reviewed 2017-03-02

We've been with Memberclicks for a few years and when we started using it we were really disappointed - from the data migration that took over a month to the implementation that took four months and a HUGE chunk of time, to features that didn't work the way we needed. Then a year ago - BANG - new reality! They released an entirely rebuilt database system to some early adopters (including us) and the implementation was FULLY supported (though it took a while, apparently our needs are complicated) and the new platform is great! The staff clearly took all of their clients' feedback and suggestions and recommendations, and continue to do so, and continue to build features and weed out bugs quickly. The customer service staff clearly has new energy - they're incredibly helpful and responsive by email. One major issue is that it does NOT have an API right now - so no talking to other databases. We use MC to manage our complex membership structure (mix of organizations and individuals, with different tiers and a variety of dues structures) and our event registration (we do about 20 events per year). We also use it as our "membership only" website so members can login and self-serve, and as our email blast client. The best feature in my opinion (as membership manager) is the automated renewal invoices. Our bookkeeper likes the way payments can be posted and reports run on transactions. Our communications director likes how easy the "contact center" is to use with the exception that saved messages are stored by their subject line (e.g. rather than labelling a message "BOE Event 2-25-16" it uses the subject line "Join us for nonprofit fundraising workshop" which makes searching problematic.) Our administrative assistant likes how easily you can set up organization-to-individual relationships, and how that's automated when someone takes the Membership Application form online (though there are a few bugs there.) Overall they system is pretty easy to learn and has lots of flexibility and user-controlled or defined aspects. The flexibility makes implementation arduous - you have to set permissions for every member type for every attribute in the database itself and again for public directories and webpages. The MC team walk you through it and can do a lot of the work for you but your prep on defining processes/workflows is crucial. Overall I'd recommend MC - just be clear about what it is you NEED a system to do and what you want a system to do for you.

Mickey Molnaire

WebLink/MemberClicks

Reviewed 2019-01-11

I've been working with various business software programs for the past 30 years and learned that if I can get a 70-80% solution out of a program, I'm doing pretty well. WebLink certainly delivers that. The support website is easy to use and the support staff are terrific. Usually I can get what I need with a quick online chat, and if not, the issue is resolved with in hours or a couple of days at most.

Theresa Miller

WebLink, a MemberClicks Solution

Reviewed 2019-01-16

We are about to launch the Member Portal allowing our members to make their own changes and to pay on-line. We are expecting to launch recurring email invoicing within a few months. We anticipate this will cut down on the number of mailings we have to do. Less check processing and hopefully less collection calling and follow-up. The overall experience is always positive, they seem genuinely interested in finding solutions not just leaving us on our own. There is no limit to how often you can contact them for help.

Jordan Hall

WebLink Review

Reviewed 2018-11-08

I believe WebLink excels in the pre-event functionality. It does a really great job organizing registrations, invoice information, as well as offering a tremendous amount of features such as customizable registration fields, promo codes and some of the new attendee and registrations advanced search options are very handy. Additionally, the ability to upload custom reports has been a great tool for our organization. It has allowed us to cater WebLink designed reports to meet some of our more specific needs. Lastly, we've really enjoyed the speed of customer support in the last 6 mo or so. We've taken advantage of the chat functionality on the web and have received timely support time and time again.

Kristi Gillispie

MemberClicks has an awesome product. It meets our needs and is improving constantly.

Reviewed 2018-03-22

The main pro is the staff. They are ready to assist in setting up and finding solutions for us. Plus this software allows us to connect companies and people in infinite ways. It allows us to put different descriptors on each company/person to assist in managing members. The program has a great search feature that allows us to pick just the right criteria for the group of members we are wanting to reach. Then we can mail, email or fax to these members, all right through the program. Plus we can export the information to Excel if ever we would like. Another great feature is the website directory. We are able to designate which members appear in an online directory and we can add categories to the membership so the directory can be searched for just a certain category of member. MemberClicks keeps coming out with improvements that make managing our data better.

Nancy Garcia

An integrated solution

Reviewed 2017-01-16

I began using MemberClicks five years ago with a nonprofit association that has a large site with a lot of legacy material. Some of the good features I have noticed are unlimited customer support (I usually submit a help ticket via email) and the capacity to either use the editing interface or edit HTML if desired. The support staff are always chipper and upbeat. Occasionally clarifying questions takes some going back and forth to explain a request. On the other hand, a good number of the team members seem fairly seasoned and in some projects they clearly go the extra mile to investigate what might be possible or to be responsive. Sending mass-email newsletters can take a lot of testing when adjusting appearance of an HTML email because the email-editing interface does not always precisely display what you will ultimately get upon transmission. For a while the ASA users could recommend or vote on product enhancements in a knowledge base, which can still be searched on the back end. Occasionally I have wished for material to share with our association members to explain how things like the forums work (there is a video showing what end-users see). The company focuses on supporting small staffs and comments in the knowledge base sound appreciative of the support received.

Kathleen Herndon

User Friendly, Small Staff Friendly, and just plain...friendly!

Reviewed 2015-05-15
Review Source: Software Advice

We had to make a quick transition from an existing AMS to another system, and do a build out in less than 6 weeks. Memberclicks was with us every step of the way. They paired individual staff trainings with video and webinar content to get us off the ground, and built out the major pages for us in advance. Instead of taking 500+ staff hours to get the site up and running, we completed everything in less than a week. When we were making the switch, we interviewed 5 potential providers, and Memberclicks' team was far and away the kindest and most helpful. Lots of AMS providers can offer bells and whistles - and Memberclicks competes well on all those metrics. But the most important thing for us, and trust me, for you, is customer service. Memberclicks wins hands down every time when it comes to service.

Angela Sanchez

Great for chambers of commerce

Reviewed 2018-09-14

I've been very pleased with the software. As others have mentioned, it is constantly evolving and new features are being added, many because of user feedback. The web-based interface is easier to use than the older, desktop application, which is being phased out. The trainers and support staff are great. There are even conference calls every other week to go over new features and to answer clients' questions.

Anonymous

Top Notch Customer Support, Design Features and overall usability!

Reviewed 2018-11-13

MemberClicks allows our organization to manage our member base easily and streamline the event management side of things at the same time. The financial side of creating invoices, reports, making payments and billing our members flows smoothly. We also have the ability to track affiliations and member benefits with MemberClicks. We also have our Website designed by MemberClicks, which transitions well with our members logging in to sign up for events, change their profile and keep up with their invoice payments in a usable and clean interface.

Erin Hallock

Weblink is easy to use and helps us to keep track of our membership, which changes every day.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

We're able to integrate a lot of our products into Weblink like QuickBooks and Constant Contact. It's really helpful.

Andrea Dwyer

How WebLink has made my job easier!

Reviewed 2018-11-07

I have WebLink, which I think MemberClicks bought …. I have noticed a big change in the customer service side, any question I have is answered either that day or right away! Which compared to how it was in the past my team says that in the past customer service was extremely hard to get a hold of.

Diane Stone

Customer support is the best I have ever worked with, they are polite, quick, and helpful.

Reviewed 2018-02-24

My events are more flexible and look better for people trying to register. Being able to import our members instead of entering each one individually saves so much time.

Lori Chaplin

SCHC Review

Reviewed 2017-02-13

I'm not a "techy" person - I am intimated by most technology. I was a bit disappointed when we upgraded platforms and felt that the Memberclicks person assigned to our account was not as helpful as she could have been for the set-up. When I call Customer Support they are all very knowledgeable and friendly and helpful. Some of my questions are easy and some aren't. I've been working with Memberclicks for about 3 years. I came in from Access Database, where I had complete control over the fields and could do whatever I wanted. Every software is limited more than that, but generally I find Memberclicks fairly accommodating for our needs.

Eric Adams

Partners in our success

Reviewed 2019-04-11

We moved to WebLink from our previous AMS because we were looking for something more "modern" and user friendly. The team at WebLink helped us through the transition and held our hands as we embarked on the journey of transferring all of our data to the new system. They are constantly evolving and improving the software to fit the needs of the end users. As the main point of contact, I am happy to know that I can chat online or get someone on the phone to listen to my issues and work to get them resolved. I feel like the folks at WebLink/MemberClicks are our partners, and are interested in helping us manage our association through their software.

Heather Lester

Memberclicks Review

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Overall Memberclicks offers me exactly what I need for my clients. I am looking forward to trying the mobile app for one of my clients!

Wendy Stoneberger

Ideal for our small association with 3 full-time staff to professionally & affordably manage members

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Meets all the basic needs & many extra wishes. Quick to learn. Extraordinary Help Team & online "How To" for training. Consistently and enthusiastically listens to customers & enhances their product. Affordable for our tight budget. Efficiently manages groups of members, from set up & invoicing, to renewal & communication. Lightens the load of event management through easy form templates, invoice integration & quick exports of registrants. Effectively integrates email communication by quickly accessing recipients, saving message templates & recording great history in each profile. Updated web site templates gave us a fresh, modern, mobile-friendly site with great widgets to more concisely display what our members want to see. Social Community gives our members privacy in the right areas, while allowing them to network online.

Memberclicks Review - A full featured and flexible option

Reviewed 2016-03-02

Memberclicks software is very flexible for associations like ours. We have a membership of around 500 individuals and a total database between 5,000-10,000 and it is easily managed through Memberclicks. We use the forms and database the most and it keeps good records of who is signing up for what events. Being in a technology based industry, we have not come across any major complaints or issues so it should be more than adequate for most users.

Anonymous

Very Happy Customer! (WebLink Review)

Reviewed 2018-08-15

Ease of use-- my company has used several software programs prior to WebLink to manage our database and events, and they were very counterintuitive. WebLink has been the complete opposite and even our most non-tech savvy employees have been able to learn how to utilize the program. There is also a FANTASTIC customer support team for when we do have issues with the software who are able to address our problems very quickly.

Donna Fisher

one month into MemberClicks

Reviewed 2015-01-07

MemberClicks is an impressive product with many useful, seductive features. In the courting stage we were led to believe certain features would work in our situation, however during training we discovered they would not. We were disappointed and felt that we were not given the full picture. Two cases in point: We were excited to hear that MemberClicks financial data could be uploaded into QuickBooks. We were not told there was a monthly fee. The Parent Child feature seemed a perfect answer to our need to link members with their congregations and track congregational involvement. This was a huge selling point for us, however we were not able to make it work and we received no help in thinking through how to make it usable. Our trainer was always at the ready and knowledgeable. She even called on vacation. The help desk is always there with an answer and always friendly. Only one of our help desk experiences was less that satisfactory. All too often though, the answer is 'the system doesn't do that, but feel free to request a feature upgrade.' In requesting features we noticed that some very obvious fixes had been requested and re-requested for 5 years and nothing has been done about it. We were always encouraged by the help desk to suggest changes, but after a while it seemed an empty promise. The training should guide the user in determining best practices for their situation; perhaps an assessment interview, or a set of questions to help the user and the trainer determine best practices for their particular situation. Our trainer was always able to answer questions but she never asked any except, "Do you have any questions?" The training staff is very skilled in systems but lacks teaching skills. Teachers ask questions and get at the heart of the issue. On several occasions we adopted a certain strategy and then discovered a better way to do it, purely on our own. This could have been avoided if training had been more interactive and proactive. The fault lies not in the employees but in the focus of the company. You have a very useful product, but innovation needs to continue and keep up with user needs. I would like to be able to give Memberclicks a five-star review but the piecemeal approach to implementation and the continual offloading of questions to the apparently ignored "features request' section makes it impossible for me to do so.

Gaby Arrieta

One-Stop Shop for Starting Up!

Reviewed 2019-05-03

This software is incredibly easy to use, and if you have a great graphic designer you can really push your website past the limitations of MemberClicks. I love that there's a chat function to get customer service, because it's extremely convenient and every time I've contacted the support team the help I've received has been thorough and friendly.

Stephanie Adams

I am an admin user for my association and I've worked with Weblink for 3 years now.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

We have been able to double our advertising revenue using banner ads on the weblink site. We have standardized our AR process, new member on-boarding, and renewal reminder policy using the mass communicator and various reporting. We now track student history a lot more efficiently and we re-market classes to those in need of CECs. We have a new user friendly website that our staff and board members are very proud of. Our application process and invoicing process is a lot faster and more accurate than ever before.

Jill Ackerman

The customer support was OUTSTANDING. A++++ THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 2018-04-02

We use Weblink for managing our website, as our CRM and for invoicing our members/ accounts receivable. It's a great product and I know we don't even use all of Weblinks capabilities to the full extent that we should be using them. Their customer support is outstanding.

Virginia Land Title Association

MemberClicks: Makes a Staff of 1 feel like a Staff of 10

Reviewed 2016-03-04

We've been using MemberClicks ever since the failed migration of Affiniscape to YourMembership. The customer support issues we faced during that migration encouraged us to seek another AMS provider. We reviewed 10 different providers, and when we interviewed MemberClicks, it was clear that we had found a good fit. Just about all of the AMS systems will do the same things - but MemberClicks has a customer support team that is truly unmatched. For us, it's more important to have good customer service than anything else. With just 1 paid staffer, we're not able to consult with tech specialists to get the job done. We rely heavily on the expertise and kindness of the support team. I would recommend that anyone looking to purchase or change their AMS should strongly consider service to be as important as functionality. In terms of functionality, MemberClicks in first class. It's easy to use, easy to learn, and looks beautiful. Our members love it and so do we. They help you get started, too. You aren't going to be building things from scratch. They help you set up your primary pages as part of your build out. This is really a pop-up AMS, and we'll never look back.

Douglas Norwood

Useful and evolving software

Reviewed 2019-03-28

We use Weblink/MemberClicks for our primary member management, and it does a pretty good job with events, member information, planning, communication, etc. I have used this software for around 2.5 years, and it has improved a number of areas in that time. I probably spend more time than most talking with support because our Chamber used this for years before I got here, and figuring out or adapting legacy items can trip me up. Support has been great - while at times it takes a few hours to respond, it is never more than a day and the support personnel are all friendly and helpful.

April Cox

Top of the line customer service and consistent improvements to functionality!

Reviewed 2018-04-25

We love that they add enhancements and bug fixes on a monthly basis. Their customer service is top of the line and the online chat help desk has been a life saver at times. They provide adequate and timely trainings and really strive to ensure their clients have the best possible experience using their software.

Eileen Johnson

MembersClicks has the best support staff!!

Reviewed 2017-03-02

This is a great service for small associations. They help desk is the best, always ready to help and answer any question I have. It is a wonderful product. There are some flaws and features that need to be added to improve the product but engineering is working on solutions.

Kristin Milam

Works well for our association!

Reviewed 2014-03-19

We were researching solutions for overhauling our very outdated membership database, website, etc. when we came across MC among some other solutions. We did a sales tutorial, got a cost estimate and chose MC because it seemed like the best bang for our buck and it offered just enough hand-holding for us (another solution we looked into was double the price and the smaller one was 100% DIY). While we have had some hiccups along the way, overall we are so glad we chose MC, and our database, website and member relations are +150% improved. My coworker and I made the commitment to learn the product by taking the tutorials, one-on-one trainings, webinars, talking with Customer Service, etc. For about 3 months of implementation, we really only focused on learning/using MC. That has paid off. We use MC every day, and when we don't know how to do something, we can usually figure it out based on our level of training with the product. If we still need help, CS is good. In most cases, if we can't figure it out, it's because MC can't do what we are trying to do. That is probably the only frustrating thing - MC does have limitations. It seems like they try to listen to the client pool and make changes based on our recommendations; however, these updates can take a long time, and our suggestions aren't always included in the list of implemented ideas. Pros: tiered subscriptions, good customer service, fully implemented database that can be incorporated into website, email messages, forms, etc., highly searchable database (can create lots of different saved searches based on very specific search criteria), user-friendly layout of the web portal, many tasks follow the same basic steps (i.e. creating a web page, creating a menu, laying out an email); transaction fees are capped as a way to control costs. Cons: there is a learning curve to the software, rates have gone up, some tasks are clunky/take several steps to accomplish, some of the organization doesn't allow for customization (i.e. the message report center doesn't allow for deletions or customized filing, which results in MANY pages of reports to sort through), sometimes the system feels slow. Like I said, we are happy with MemberClicks, and even though we get frustrated sometimes, we would choose them again.

Helene Slowik

Gives almost total control to a staff without IT support

Reviewed 2015-03-19

MemberClicks has given our organization a highly functional website and member database that are fully manageable by volunteers with limited technical expertise. If you can learn the quirks of Word to format documents or Excel to create simple spreadsheets, you will be able to use MemberClicks. MemberClicks provides wizards, copy buttons, and shortcuts that minimize the work required. Most of the 'next steps' are clear and don't require you to have a manual nearby. Yes, you need to learn how to use MemberClicks, but the learning is mostly tied to the details of each step. The system has so much flexibility built in that you have to make numerous decisions along the way. For example, for a new web page, you need to create the web link and the webpage, then decide who has access and when that webpage should be visible (start and stop dates). It's very easy to add fields to the database but you need to decide who can see it and who can change it - sometimes only admin can change; sometimes only members can see, sometimes only the member can see. The downside of technology is that you need to have rules and define them in the system; the exceptions cause the problems and deciding how to manage exceptions can be difficult. MemberClicks also provides a merchant account (optional) and support team for credit card processing - all we had to do was submit the paperwork. The 'connection' to MemberClicks was handled without our involvement. The one area that I would improve is the implementation start-up. We started with training classes (database) but I think some general reading material or slideshow that would have introduced MemberClicks terminology and the overall organization of training would have helped. For those who have never been involved in system implementation, the concepts of defining database groups, attributes and granting permissions are huge to grasp in a 30 minutes webinar. Many people need to see the picture of a jigsaw puzzle before diving in even though assembling the puzzle with no picture is possible. Someone on the project team should have system implementation experience - that know-how of what to expect and where the problems lie.

Kim Fruehling

A wonderful product with a lot of flexibility!

Reviewed 2015-04-08

Our transition to MemberClicks database and website has been an exciting change! As with any product, there is going to be a learning curve to actually understand the ins-and-outs of the program, but the MemberClicks team has been extremely helpful and is available to you any time. The implementation managers are very organized and professional and explain their product well. And then when your implementation period is over, you work with their customer service team who is just as knowledgeable so you don't feel like you are starting over with people who can't really answer your questions. You can call anytime with questions and they are happy to help you for as long as it takes to solve the issues. They don't make you feel like you're bothering them and they go the extra mile to ensure you receive your answers. Their response time to emailed questions is very timely as well. And they even follow-up with you after your "ticket" has been answered to make sure there's nothing else you need. And this customer service comes at no extra cost so you don't feel like you're being nickeled and dimed. The database is very well thought out and has covered most of the areas needed for our association. The layout of menu items is very organized and self-explanatory which makes things much easier. While the product sticks within some "off-the-shelf" guidelines, it is still a very personalized product that you can easily adapt to your needs. The website is also very user-friendly. If you can edit a Word document, you can edit the website! It's very easy to make real-time changes. The only comment I would say about the website is that it would be nice to have more than 1 responsive template. In today's world, everything is viewed on different electronic devices so a responsive template is necessary. More options for responsive templates would help to offer more personalized look options for your website. But with that being said, the 1 template they have looks nice and we are happy with it. Overall, it is so nice to have the ability to have control of your own database and website without being a IT professional. We are very pleased with MemberClicks!

Huong Nguyen

Review of MemberClicks

Reviewed 2017-06-07
Review Source: Software Advice

They are a great company, but in terms of streamlining, they didn't have what we needed in order to streamline our association needs.

Juliet Churchill

User friendly and Fantastic Support

Reviewed 2018-08-14

We have only been using Weblink for 8 months and still have some things to implement like single sign on for our members to their Weblink portal and our own member portal but the fact that such integration is possible is a definite plus. Great CRM with a large degree of flexibility. A great pool of canned reports but not some areas lacking from an accounting perspective. Good value for money!

Katrina Laflin

Volunteer run non-profit solution

Reviewed 2010-07-20

As a volunteer for a non-profit organization tasked with researching vendors to provide a website with online member directory, event calendar and event registration that would bring our member services to the next level, I have found MemberClicks to be a fantastic solution. They offer a great value in both the immediate set-up and the ongoing maintenance for our site.

Nesrin Cakiroglu

It has been great so far!

Reviewed 2018-02-22

- training videos (I love them! These tutorials are helping us and our interns a lot) - adding clients (our database is much cleaner now. Listing businesses under different industry categories helps both us and our business community. )

Cassie Williams

Weblink Review

Reviewed 2019-04-25

Overall my experience since MemberClicks has taken over Weblink is positive. We have gotten more reports that were once requested and told either couldn't be done or would cost an astronomical fee. However, there are some negative things such as, since the March upgrade we have an employee that still can't get logged into Weblink, he has contacted them through chat and the phone several time with no luck on how to fix this issue.

Kristi Ploeger

Highest quality customer service with dependable upgrades

Reviewed 2018-04-27

User-friendly software with an abundance of data options. The customer service is exceptional! I personally use the online chat and the highly knowledgeable staff is eager to help, whether it is chatting, opening up a shared screen, or calling. They always ask the right questions to get you the answer you need in a timely manner. There are lots of functions available and continues to have more options. They have training webinars which are a must and bi-weekly user groups. Helpdesk is a great resource for quick how-to. I love how many options there are for the events to customize each one to your needs.

Karen Beers

Platforms

Reviewed 2018-10-05

The benefits of using Memberclicks is the the security and the customer support. It would be nice if Memberclicks offered more options for paying through their site since Payscape/Moolah is very costly to a non-profit association.

Jayson Larner

Great app, very powerful, lots of features

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Replaces an over zealous CMS system we used and provides us with an application that is ever expanding and allowing us to connect multiple systems together easier than the previous application we used.

Ted Shaffer

This product is great for organizing all your membership information in one place!

Reviewed 2018-06-06

This software makes billing and reporting very easy. All the member information is easy to access and is stored in a single spot. It offers a wide array of reports depending on what you are looking for. I have been using this for the past 2 years and if I ever have any trouble, the customer service is top notch.

Dante Preciado

Works perfectly as soon as it is installed!

Reviewed 2019-02-01

MemberClicks allows for the effective management of our membership and prospect database. We're not yet using all of the features and functionality available, yet we like everything we use - can't wait to use more!

Douglas Smith

ASA for AAACE. Also past president of AAACE

Reviewed 2010-07-20

1. Could you provide some guidance on understanding and using the new page editor, and the html programming now being used. 2. An index to the printed support documents is greatly needed. Presently it is more a hodge podge collection of guides and technical steps than it is a useful reference manual that is indexed with clear headings that you can click on and go to. 3. Conduct a survey of the ASAs, asking what we need training in. And repeat the survey a minimum of once a year, and preferably every six months.

Nancy Guy

Using product for two months and feeling frustrated

Reviewed 2018-10-08

I did not have a positive experience with my on-boarding specialist. There was often confusion about appointment times; work that was promised was not completed timely; in fact, some of it has still not been done and we have been live for two months. When the system went live, renewal notices were sent to all my members and they were only supposed to go to the ones that had lapsed. My Board of Directors approved the rather large expenditure to purchase the system and then my credibility was impacted when I had to explain why members that had already paid for the year, were receiving a bill. Even though I had put in writing to the on-boarding specialist that the renewal notices for 2019 were to go our in November 2018, they went out September 1st. When I questioned this, I was told there was a bit of confusion. Thank goodness the help team members have been responsive and have tried to help sort out any problems.

Nicole Steen

The customer support is TOP NOTCH

Reviewed 2017-01-12

I have been using MemberClicks in varying capacities for 5 years as our membership database. It has all of the functionality we need - listserv, membership management, forms, reports, and more. If I ever have a problem or need help, I simply contact the help desk and they help me within 24 hours and stay with me until I 100% understand how to do something or the issue is resolved. There are some bugs to work out sometimes but mostly, that has to do with me not setting something up correctly! In any case, my organization has tried to look into similar platforms with the same or more functionality and I plead my case each time to stay with MemberClicks (because I am the one to use it 99% of the time) because of their amazing customer support.

Excellent AMS Software

Reviewed 2018-09-10

This software has made my job a million times easier. Automating our renewal process has freed up lots of time for us to focus on other areas. We've been able to simplify our meeting registration process as well. I work for a small organization, so having such time saving tools has really helped us out. Their customer support is excellent as well.

Chandra Lane

Excellent customer service, but interface is sometimes counter-intuitive

Reviewed 2014-03-20

Pros: -Very helpful customer service reps who can help with nearly any situation that may arise. -Relatively painless roll out of new website and member database. -Offers forms with advanced features like recognizing members upon login and adjusting pricing of conference attendance accordingly. -Member list-serv option offers easy way to reach all members. -Online training and FAQs are available on a variety of topics. This means we don't have to train our successors on how to use MemberClicks- the support is built in. -The price was definitely right. We're a non-profit and couldn't afford a lot of other products on the market. -Can link forms to Paypal or Moolah to easily process payments. Cons: -Website pages have several layers of permissions required (on page itself and on navigation menu), which means you could create a page, and without closer review of the permission settings it may not be visible to everyone. -Sometimes emails sent through the website platform (versus the list-serv address) don't go through at all. -Form creation is VERY counter-intuitive. It's necessary to watch a webinar and be on a service call with customer service in order to figure out the process initially. If the interface were more like Google Forms or SurveyMonkey it would be much easier. -Only ASAs (authorized users) can be in touch with customer service reps directly by phone, and you have to pay extra for additional ASAs past the allowed 2 within your organization. Overall I would still recommend MemberClicks over its competitors because it is a good product, at its core. I would describe myself and my organization as satisfied at this point, and would add that the customer service and information (via email newsletters and MC website) provided are top notch. We would look to MC in the future for possible improvements in the form creation experience and messaging options within the system, but those are small issues in the grand scheme of things.

Lorraine Holcombe

Top notch customer support!

Reviewed 2019-01-11

The key for me is the customer support. All software is going to have issues now and then and the fact that the support team always solves my issues quickly and efficiently really keeps me as a happy customer.

Anonymous

The many options offered make this a perfect fit for us!

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Organization throughout the many tasks, events and billings that we deal with every day.

Anna Coates

Thorough Software with Friendly Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-04-05

I'm glad that it does the coding and programing. It's a "plug and chug" kind of system and I love that I can input one thing and save then it is already changed on the website. Very real time and that what you need in todays work place.

Sarah Lalone

You don't have to be an expert but you will feel like you are one

Reviewed 2014-12-18
Review Source: Software Advice

I work for a small non-profit corporation (chamber of commerce) and had no experience in managing a website or customer database when I began with my company four years ago as our Office Manager. Thanks to MemberClicks, I was able to very easily learn the software, and in very little time, with only a couple of calls to Customer Service, was able to take over this task at my job. Although there are many things about MemberClicks I like, I would have to say that the fact it is very user-friendly is my favorite.

Lori Silva

It's the only CRM that I have used but I find it easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-05-02

We are able to successfully manage our membership and their approximately 33,000 individuals that are tied to them. It's easy!

Christine Gurriere

We've been using MC for almost 2 yrs and have found it to be an excellent AMS!

Reviewed 2017-09-05

The integration: all member info in one place. Our previous system was very disjointed and MC has certainly alleviated a lot of manual tasks. It is great that members can log into their profile and see all their activities: payments, registrations, donations, messages etc.

Naomi Westfall

I am new to the product and have been amazed with the integration, capabilities and customer support

Reviewed 2018-02-22

- I love the integration with Quickbooks - The online and desktop software are great - WebLink Support is a great resource for quick questions - Chat support is there if you need to ask something not answered in the :Knowledge Base" - Customer Support when you have to call for a more in depth question and answer are a delight! Truly care about their user - WebLink bi-weekly webinars help you stay up to date with upgrades and features - Menus within the software are fairly descriptive - Adding new Profiles and Contacts is quite easy - The list keeps growing! Wonderful system for our member association!

Evan Wise

Great database with great support.

Reviewed 2018-05-18

Membership Management, easy to use event registration, great reporting.

Dawn Johnson

Muskegon Weblink Review

Reviewed 2019-04-16

Service and upgrades have been great over the last 4-5 years. I like working with Tao and know we are listened to.

Paula Taylor

Member Service & Event Director

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Before I started, no one really used this DB to it's full capacity. We now do and I have amazed my boss over and over again!

Lisa Good

Works Great for a (really) Small Staff!

Reviewed 2017-02-22

We have used MemberClicks since 2009. While our membership and activities have grown, our staff has not! MemberClicks makes this possible, as we are able to manage dues for 1400 members and at least one dozen events per year between the two of us. While neither of us has computer/software/HTML training, the platform is user-friendly and allows us each to develop skills to manage our online presence. And when we don't know something, the help desk is there to assist.

Jeff Raible

Good and getting better since the WebLink alliance was formed with MemberClicks.

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Member database and web site linked together. Better reporting. More reliable functionality.

Ed Williams

User Friendly Functions and Supportive Customer Service for the Small Association Executive

Reviewed 2014-12-12

I have used MemberClicks in managing two small non-profit professional membership associations since 2008. I'm still using it so I must be satisfied. As Executive Director, I wear all the hats including website "Admin" and must do everything. So I have little time to invest in learning all the "ins and outs" details of website management. Memberclicks has evolved over the several years I've use it in response to internal commitment to improve and in response to user suggestions. It offers much more than I require to satisfy my operations and much more than I can learn and retain given all the varied daily tasks I must perform. I am very pleased that all basic functions I need and more are in place and relatively easy to master and use. Additional capabilities are there plus for me to explore if I need them in the future. A big positive is that I know that I can rely on the very competent and friendly customer service representatives any time I need help. If I have a technical problem, I can't remember how to do something, or I need to know how to do something new, I just call for help and I get it immediately. The online help function works just fine but it usually takes too much time for me to search for answers and read the information returned. I don't always have that much time for searching and reading so I rely heavily on and really appreciate the talented, friendly, and responsive guidance that I receive over the phone via. All the customer service agents are friendly, conversant, and talented. That said, I hope that MemberClicks will continue its ongoing work to make its functions more intuitive for the novice and time-rushed user. Such improvement will require less help from both online help and customer service and provide a more satisfying experience for the customer.

Austin Regimbal

Top Notch Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-11-14

First and foremost, the software is very easy to use. Anyone with basic internet knowledge could build/maintain a website through MemberClicks. When I can't figure something out on my own, it's always a joy to work with the support team. They are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.

Justine Bechaver

Required support with question about job bank. Received prompt response and problem resolved.

Reviewed 2018-07-19

New updates allow for easy set up of new members and registration for events. Easy access to member information. My director, sets up the events and would be able to give you more feedback regarding that part of the software.

Audrey Wheeler

WebLink Review

Reviewed 2018-11-20

So far it's been positive. I'm a WebLink user and had a good experience with WebLink but MemberClicks purchased them a couple of years ago and I haven't really seen a change in the service level which is a positive since I was happy with WebLink.

Lauren Lesesne Palkowski

We love memberclicks- user friendly and a staff that is always willing to support.

Reviewed 2018-02-12

I love the customer support team- they are always so helpful, and if they don't have the answer, they find it! They also follow up with an email that recaps your conversation.

Josh Monifi

Great System for Small to Medium Organizations!

Reviewed 2018-04-18

The system is fairly easy to learn and use. It fits the needs of our organization very well. It has allowed us to better manage our membership and other contacts. The website is easy to manage and access from the membership side. The customer support is top-notch.

Lindsay McKinney

Comprehensive membership management software. Incredible customer service!

Reviewed 2017-05-25

I can accomplish all of my member service needs in one place: applications, billing management, website and communications. It's very easy to learn and use... and if it ever isn't the customer support is truly wonderful. They are always accessible, kind, and provide training to fix my issues.

Janae Blanscet

Reviewed 2019-01-11

Once you get the database populated and everything tagged, labeled, etc. It works really well. It lets me pull up all of the people for one company in one place. I do not have to try to search through Outlook, Mail Chimp, and spreadsheets for the information. (Warning: We signed up in May and was told that as long as we met all of our required information deadlines, we would be fully up and live by August 31. I had to constantly poke and prod and remind them that we needed stuff done. Finally the beginning of December we were fully live with all aspects of Weblinks).

Angi Roberts

Mostly easy to use, SUPERIOR support team, member access is helpful

Reviewed 2017-11-22

The support team is great. I've stumped them a few times, but they do figure everything out! And, I like that they ask for input on their forums so that improvements are constantly being made. It's nice for us, after leaving a horrible set of processes for work-arounds with lots of manual work, to be on a seamless all-in-one solution that is affordable.

Ann Shuman

WebLink provides features we need for our membership organization with fantastic customer service!

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Software made by someone who understands the industry we're in.

Candace Conradi

MemberClicks software and support staff are the core of helping me build my business.

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Peace of mind that I now have a membership site that will function efficiently for my members, giving them value and bringing them back time and again.

Denise Hoolhorst

Phenomenal technical support, easy to reach. Everyone is super friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

I love it and the technical support team is stellar. It's easy to use and they're always making improvements. I also love how I can connect with other Chambers.

Andrea Driver

MemberClicks Review

Reviewed 2019-01-28

If the support team wasn't a click away I would be so frustrated. Not everyone knows how to code. The support staff and training ability right at your finger tips is my favorite feature.

Kristin Hartnett

MemberClicks Review

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Member benefits have everything to do with what the software offers now. I like the system and look forward to learning more

Ed Carlson

The implementation process is well thought out and organized. Great team to work with

Reviewed 2017-10-27

more efficient membership management. Less labor intensive

SB Wuerer

Terrific Product and Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed 2015-02-10

MemberClicks provides a terrific product and their customer service and support is absolutely outstanding. As a non-profit, we needed a product that could provide the service and features that would help us function more efficiently and provide our members with the best possible experience in using our website, maintaining profile information easily, signing up for our yearly conference, payment processing, and receiving messages--all at an affordable price. MemberClicks met and exceeded our expectations. In researching potential companies, MemberClicks stood out from the beginning with its personal, responsive service--from the sales team and trainers to the web designers and technicians. As someone who had no previous skill in website management and no coding skills, I had to gain some expertise quickly. MemberClicks walked me through the initial training of different components at a reasonable pace, and it didn't take long before I felt confident in maintaining the site and assisting our other administrator with database issues. There are lots of other tools to support learning the system or fixing problems through a library of training videos and articles that are easy to access, along with webinars. But when I have been really stuck, I have been amazed and impressed with the speed of their responses, both through email and by phone. They have been there to help me right from the start and the great customer service has not stopped. This truly sets the company apart. Besides great service, they keep improving their product by rolling out new features and asking for customer input along the way. MemberClicks has been a great company for our organization and has really made a difference.

Katy Kranze

Can't beat MemberClicks

Reviewed 2016-03-02

My association has been using MemberClicks since 2012 and it has truly transformed the way we work for the better. Before using MemberClicks we had a searchable database and website, but both were very clunky and difficult to use for the user and staff. The MemberClicks database is very easy to use and customizable.

Betsy Boland

Huge functionality and excellent customer service!

Reviewed 2018-10-08

Productive and inspiring.

Dave Denny

Great experience working with Weblink. From the annual summit to dealing with customer support.

Reviewed 2018-04-12

The Event module has been working great. The Capwiz / Voter Voice add on ability is working for what we need. The ability to pulling information dealing with our members is excellent. The billing function is top notch. Sales Opportunity module is very functional

Anthony Potts

Everything works well but the formating

Reviewed 2017-02-13

I love how easy it is to use in most areas. The Customer Support is great and I couldn't ask for better. The detailed training sessions are very useful. I don't personally use the transaction side of things very much but my coworkers seem to like it. However, the one thing I don't like is the formatting issues that they have. We have had continued issues with the formatting inside of emails not keeping or adding weird formatting in general. Website facing formatting sometimes also tends to act weird. Even with the formatting problems, I still love it.

Lindsay Greene

Easy to upgrade

Reviewed 2019-04-24

Very good. They have been very responsive and offer training so you can easily make edits yourself.

Katy Kranze

MemberClicks has made our Association so much better!

Reviewed 2014-03-19

Our Association is a small office of 3 who serves over 900 members. We began using MemberClicks just over a year ago and it has truly made us serve our members better. We decided we needed an Association Management software after realizing our old outdated database and clunky website was not serving the needs of our members. After much searching we found MemberClicks who seemed like an affordable option. After signing onto MemberClicks we were assigned an implementation manager to help us through the beginning process. The implementation process was a 3 month process were we developed our new website and transferred over our database. This process was difficult and time consuming, but well worth it at the end. We are now well passed the implementation process and have found that we are able to do so much more now that we use MemberClicks. We now use online registration for our events, can accept donations online, and are able to post resources for our members and the public to use. The MemberClicks support team has been wonderful, anytime we have a question or an issue they work quickly to resolve it. They also have a forum where MemberClicks users can request changes or developments to the software. The MemberClicks software has helped us so much that can not imagine going back to our old system. That being said, MemberClicks is best used by Associations that have staff - not rotating board members. It does take a while to learn how to utilize it to its full ability. We continue to make changes to our database and website, and love that we are able to customize it to fit our needs. Overall, our Association has greatly benefited from using MemberClicks.

Robert Howe

This is an excellent platform, and the customer service is unsurpassed by anything I have used.

Reviewed 2018-06-06

It's a great labor-savings application, and it provides a very professional appearance to the front-end user.

Overall, I am very satisfied with MemberClicks

Reviewed 2017-12-05

The responsiveness of the help desk! They help with all problem solving, and are very easy to reach. Also, I appreciate that everything ties in together so that it streamlines forms, emails, the member database with our website.

Liz Renz

Always helpful!

Reviewed 2018-08-20

Easily organizes our membership and keeps everything in one place easy to access for all of our staff to access with ease!

Theresa Miller

MemberClicks acquired WebLink our database manager. We are pleased to find enhancements beneficial.

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Learning they have analytic data now like open, click-thru, page views etc. Some expert information on improving our social media, newsletters and email blasts. One on one interaction via screen share. Great resources and training tools.

Alexis Gable

Love this product! 6+ year user

Reviewed 2018-11-28

i have been using this product for over 6 years and the growth is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Joyc Uglow

MemberClicks Rocks!

Reviewed 2018-01-09
Review Source: Software Advice

If you are looking for a company that listens and responds, choose MemberClicks.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-08-30

It is nice that it takes care of our website, email addresses, event registrations, databases, and more.

Kelly Tolzmann

Decent AMS system for the price

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Customer Service has been pretty responsive. I do wish they had a larger development staff as fixes can sometimes take a while to get slated.

Lori Clayton

WebLink review

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Great self help articles and online learning. They listen to users regarding improvements to consider adding. Support team is responsive, but I would still prefer to make a phone call over using the chat feature. I attended one of their conferences and came away with lots of good info.

Jane Male

My day to day professional life has been made much easier!

Reviewed 2018-12-24

The software makes sense when it comes to the day to day activities of managing an association. From the Events platform to Communications to the ease of finding a profile and updating the record or sending out an invoice or billing has saved time, frustration and is all right there for all staff to see and to be able to assist a member. It is great, I really love this product. When I can't figure something out, the online help is great, but even if I need to communicate with a human, they are responsive, thorough and really know their product, but importantly are empathetic to the customer and want to help! Excellent customer service.

Abel Horwitz

A Great Way To Organize Personal Information

Reviewed 2015-06-08
Review Source: Software Advice

MemberClicks has a clean interface, easy to read, easy to follow. We used it at Hollywood Post Alliance to keep track of our membership and those who would purchase tickets to our organization's events. Easy to search information, easy to follow the trail of receipts and purchases.

Matt Duffy

Has been a big upgrade from what we used previously.

Reviewed 2018-03-23

An integrated CRM with web site to allow for a more streamlined process internally.

Cynthia Ray

Makes my job much easier

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Efficiency and accuracy from a single database for all function as well as member login that allows profile users to update information.

Lindsey Stevens

Our organization has switched over to MC 2 years ago and it streamlined how we operate.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

MC is incredibly easy to use. Access to help videos and or customer support is great and they consistently gathering feedback and improving.

Cathy Melton

My experience with the customer service help team has been terrific.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Reduction in duplication.

Danielle Hopkins

This product is great and comes with exceptional customer service and response rates!

Reviewed 2018-08-01

The ability to customize each solution to meet our needs. This combined with the exceptional customer service continue to make this the best AMS solution out there.

Tara Holmes

Initial set-up was a bit difficult, but great service

Reviewed 2018-05-14

Customer service is top notch. They are responsive to customer input. Better communication with members. Saves time!

Courtney Mowry

The customer support is amazing ! Truly !

Reviewed 2018-06-01

Love the product and really love the customer support. This product does almost everything we need it to do and the team provides support like no other I have experienced!