MemberPress

All-in-one membership plugin for WordPress

MemberPress Reviews - Page 6

Top Notch Support and useability

Pros

The implementation was very straight forward even though I have a very difficult set of use cases, I was able to get what I needed done with their support

Cons

no social registration that is native to the tool and the removal of the woocommerce integration.

I'm a massive MemberPress fan

I'm enjoying the Member Press software so much I am looking to upgrade very soon and multiply the platform across all of my websites and brands I own, we have a large business and it won't be long until I use this on all of my businesses I'm sure!

Pros

I have multiple software with Member Press and they connect to one another simultaneously making it easy to build my website and saves a lot of time, it also looks insane it has made my website more efficient and look so professional.

Cons

I honestly do not have a single bad thing to say at the moment, everything my advanced website needs it now has bringing my website to a new level.

No-brainer!

Pros

Simple to implement, easy to use, and fantastically complimentary to Wordpress.

Cons

Haven't come across a con yet. Still new to it - so far implementation has been easy and beta-testing has gone well. Will update review if appropriate.

Easy To Set Up

it's good if i were to adjust the padding and the margin of the form it would've been amazing

Pros

The account Page and the way you can edit your membership for the user and the upgradation of plan of course

Cons

The shortcodes and the buttons they provide while signing up. Not i even can crack it through custom css with brizy

Boost LMS System

It's been AMAZING to see how much it's boosted the functionality of LearnDash and BuddyBoss theme integration

Pros

The ability to restrict content to non-members as a teaser to onboard them in a membership

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of any at this time!

Why was I so nervous to start?

Pros

I've been using Memberpress for a few weeks now. I took some time to pull the trigger and buy the plugin but am thankful to have chosen it. I have only recently launched my website so I'm writing this as I am designing the membership section of the site; however, can confirm that the steps for set up are quite easy to follow and any questions I have had have been quickly handled by support staff.

Cons

Video supports are a bit dull and could use a refresh.

MemberPress was a great addition to our site.

Very easy to implement, Memberpress was mentioned as a compatible option for our courseware plugin and I am very pleased with it.

Pros

Very easy to set up and useful FAQ's and Videos to help with this, we are not using for typical subscription access so a little confusing on setting Groups and Memberships but other than that so far so good.

Cons

Nothing works great! The only thing I struggled with is the memberpress user vs the Wordpress user account and groups vs subscriptions.

Great Product

Great! That is why we stayed with this product for over 2 years :)

Pros

Easy to use, it works well, support is great and it provides me a lot of freedom to customize it according to our needs

Cons

Difficult to edit forms, would love to be able to do that with more ease.

Good for Memebership & Content Resriction

This plugin saved my day when i needed a plugin to create subscription plans to sell and the subscribers only access type website. Whenever i had a problem or need explaining a feature, support team was very helpful to sort them out. Hassle Free experience.

Pros

Good Support, Ease of Use, Content Management, User Management with Ecommerce- 3 Plugin in one

Cons

Option to end access immediately if a subscription is cancelled rather than wait for the trial period or bill period over

Outstanding service

Pros

For the price point of this product it blows it's competitors out the water. I have used this for the 3 year now and I have enjoyed every week of using it. Highly recommend it.

Cons

Not many cons with this software. It is always improving.

super easy to use and setup

very good and fast customer service

Pros

I loved it that you can setup different member groups and restrict content based on groups

Cons

There was nothing i did not like. Highly recommend

The best

Pros

I tested Systeme.io, Clickfunnel, ets ... But MemberPress is really the best solution because you can customize everything. I have created a 100% personalized member area in which I can still add a support functionality, forum, etc ... all this is not possible with other software

Cons

They need to add the functionality of upsell, dowsell. This is really what is missing the most I find

Great product but room for improvement

Pros

Easy and straight forward to set up. Seamless integration with other plugins.

Cons

Inability to set default membership level for every subscriber. Inability to add multiple protected content at a go.

Perfect for our needs

Pros

Memberpress was simple to integrate into our WordPress website. it was a smooth transition and has helped us recreate our business.

Cons

The integration with Elementor can sometimes be confusing.

Memberpress a Great Value

Pros

MemberPress is a joy to work with. It dropped into our Wordpress installation quickly and it was easy to set up. We had some initial problems getting transactions to go through but customer support was great. The system manages members quite well and setting up tiers was a breeze.

Cons

The only issue that we ran across was the inability to cancel recurring payments through the MemberPress interface. We needed to manually cancel a subscription on the Stripe gateway.

Ottimo Plugin

Ottima esperienza anche con il supporto

Pros

DI facile utilizzo ed ottimo per gestire le proprie membership

Cons

Consiglio a tutti, anche a chi non è esperto. Grazie ai tutorial si riesce ad usarlo bene

Great Piece Of Software

Pros

It's enabled us to create a flourishing membership service generating a heap of extra revenue.

Cons

Not much to not like in honesty... It feels a little expensive at first, but the value it brings is well worth the expense.

Very versatile software!

Pros

I love that Memberpress has so many different functionalities... it's like they thought of everything!

Cons

I don't have any issues that I don't like about this software as of yet!

Does exactly what I need

We have a nutrition course, designed by a dietitian, that we were able to launch with 2 different payment plans right from the start. We've been able to easily, provide access, refunds, and help change credit cards that expired. Its not always obvious how to fix problems or use thing but a quick google search usually shows us how to do something in just a couple of clicks which is awesome.

Pros

We love that this integrates with LearnDash, the platform we chose for building our course. It also integrates with our email platform, GetResponse. The ability to easily integrate and smoothly adapt this platform to your needs is awesome.

Cons

I've found sometimes the platform is not easily user friendly. I'm usually pretty capable of just figuring things out on my own by fiddling with things. The good news is that with a quick Google search or Youtube search there is plenty of info out there to guide you. But, the ease of use is def not on the level of Apple.

Combine Everything In One Place

Pros

MemberPress allows me to combine my newsletter, my online shop, my access permissions, and my SMS integrations all in one spot. This definitely simplifies things for me.

Cons

There could be more features with respect to customisation of the look. I am exploring this now and see that there are add-ons for this functionality but it would be better to have it built-in.

Everything I need

I've had a great experience with Memberpress.

Pros

Memberpress has all the features I need for my memberships.

Cons

Wish it had a community feature and the courses could be dripped.

Good Package With Lots of Features

Pros

Lots of good features to establish a membership-based web site.

Cons

It's missing features that you have to install separately--namely those related to security.

Awesome

Awesome

Pros

Ease of use, It was easy for a beginner to work the back end

Cons

Incompatibility with leading Credit providers like KLARNA

Great!

Very happy. Was able to set up most of my course in an afternoon.

Pros

Memberpress has been pretty easy for me to set up and navigate by myself (not an overly techy person). I like the finished format, easy to navigate and track progress of my online courses. Adding content is very easy. Definitely happy with my purchase.

Cons

Some of the more technical aspects of setup I needed help for, tutorials outside memberpress and tech support. Nothing too tricky though.

Quick and Easy Membership Sites

Pros

Super quick and easy to get up and running. We migrated from a different membership software and that was also pretty easy to import.

Cons

A slightly better stock reporting would be nice.