MyStudentsProgress.com Reviews

MyStudentsProgress.com

All-in-one school administration for K-12 private schools

MyStudentsProgress.com

This is our second year using MSP software and our school is totally used to using the software now.

Customer service is always very prompt and either helps us make necessary changes or they can make the changes for us. Generally speaking MSP continually works to improve the software and end user experiences.

Cons

As Principal, I work with our technology teacher who is the administrator of this program.

In the very beginning their were a few glitches. Now it works very well. At this point in time I am very pleased with the MSP program. The teachers are very comfortable and at ease with the program as well.

Customer Service

Chris Roman is so very patient! He always helps quickly and effectively. The new set up was confusing to the teachers, but was able to show me quickly how to fix it!

Report Card Adjustments

Chris has been a tremendous help! Very efficient and helpful. Each time i emailed him with a problem, he was able to solve it within 24 hours. Thank you!

Cons

CSR is great, product not so much

Our customer service rep is great. We're in the east, he's in the west but he's in the office by 6 AM to handle our problems. At times we talk two or three times a week to work out kinks. The software is serviceable but not up to the previous software we used. Items that are promised are often delayed. Last year I had to work after the school year ended to get work done because the software was not tested in time.

Labels

When we started with the software it was easy to download labels. Now it's changed and it's more work. Thank goodness for the customer service team - they are fabulous and always seem to help me in my tough times with the software. I have mentioned that they should put back the labels in the menu for easier access to the data. Thanks a bundle for your attention to my matters!

MSP Review

Teaching 3rd grade, I believe MSP and the Diocese should allow us to put in student's grades instead of using the 1-4 system we use now. I do not believe that this is the best system of use at the primary education level. I believe it is better used for middle and high school students. In addition, it is very easy to use.

Cons

It has been good so far. Easy to learn

Pros

Havent seen a grade report generated yet, but like that it will make report card season easy. I like that students can view their missing work at any time and know what they have a grade for or not.

Cons

For students who are excused from an assignment, there is no option to make that so, besides checking the missing box, but it's not missing..so that's confusing.

Communications Module help

Contacted CSR unit and received information back quickly. Made a followup call for additional information and and left a message. Cody called me back 1st thiing the next AM and was most helpful in answering the questions I had and walked me through a process I was struggling with.