myTutoring Reviews

4.8/5 (5 reviews)

Payal Soni

All online tutoring required features in one place

Reviewed 2018-10-03

I have been using their service for last one year or so. I can say for sure that the service is very cost effective and reliable.

Pros
Most small tutors like me face many problems in starting their online tutoring services. Here services of myTutoring are very beneficial. They provide everything required to start and conduct online tutoring at one place. I don't need to hire any technical person for the job.

Cons
There are still many features, which their competitors have, but they don't have. I hope mytutoring will add those features soon in their portfolio.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Affordable online tutoring solution

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Look for it if you are looking to start online tutoring business. It is purely plug and play model. You don't need to know anything technical.

Pros
Easy to learn how to operate and manage. It has almost all the features required to run an online tutoring business. Awesome support

Cons
Still few features which are common in other tutoring software are missing. Example is assessment platform

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Sapna Jha

myTutoring provides an excellent product and service for educational start ups.

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Pros
myTutoring has an awesome software. It is very easy to use. Highly recommended for tutors who cannot afford much for their own coaching institute. Support team is fabulous, ready to help instantly.

Cons
Certain features like word document upload are missing. Not much cons.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Rob Acker, MA

Helping out Teachers and Educators

Reviewed 2018-10-27

Overall, MyTutoring has offered me the best value to create an online teaching experience that is intuitive, reliable, and effective, not only for learners, but also for the teachers as well.

Pros
I was able to have it customized to my specifications, and although challenging, we were able to make the platform bilingual. We're also able to keep evolving and adding new features as we need them.

Cons
As should be expected, you're going to have bugs and issues arising from time to time. I think the biggest turn-off for me was that I couldn't have zoom functionality when using PDF documents. But we've gone on to fix that issue, and that's something I appreciate: the willingness to fix problems whenever they arrive or are identified.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Excellent tool for online tutors

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-18

Pros
Mytutoring provides a simple and easy to use tool to schedule and conduct online classes. It works flawlessly. My students have also found it easy to use. Their support team have also been very prompt in their service.

Cons
Looking forward for addition of more features for content sharing and online tests to compliment their current product.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10