ParentLocker

Integrated SIS, LMS for PK-12 Schools & Districts

ParentLocker Reviews - Page 2

Very easy to communicate with parents

Pros

I can do it from my phone! I can log in and send pictures and information to my parents instantly. It's very user friendly. I like that it's separated by class.

Cons

I can only upload one picture at a time. But that maybe my phone's issue not the actual program. I use the website, not an app

Helps me stay in touch

Pros

I like that I can easily stay in touch with the school and teachers. The daily email on homework is great for me to know what is due and when through the app. When the school has events like Jazz band and science nights I get reminders this is very helpful.

Cons

One of the options for scheduling parent conferences did not work for me. I scheduled it however it never posted on the calendar. Disappointed.

Parent Locker Rocks!

The ease of use, and user friendly approach for both parents and teachers makes it an ideal program for any school. Parent Locker is constantly striving to improve on what is already an amazing program and they listen to our feedback. Customer support is great. I deal with Daniel and he is a genius. He is there to help and no question is considered "silly". They want you to learn the program and it is there pleasure to answer your concerns. Generating reports is easy and sending emails is a cinch. If you try this program I know you won't be disappointed.

Pros

Ease of Use. User friendly. Many aspects are self explanatory.

Cons

No cons really. It works for us. Would just love a user manual for the office staff to use.

Excellent Program

Pros

In a school setting it makes parent-teacher conferences, report cards, and attendance much easier. I am very happy with it.

Cons

A few teachers said it takes a lot of steps to upload a picture and send out to their individual class. Otherwise teachers are very happy with it.

Easy to Use

We use ParentLocker to track Daily Health Screenings for an elementary school. Very positive experience

Pros

1. Ease of deployment 2. Stable and Reliable 3. Ease to update

Cons

I haven't run into any issues that customer support didn't help me solve quickly.

Parent Involvment

Overall I really enjoyed using this software. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. The system helps us be more efffective in alternative school. The parents really love it becasue it gives them a chance to be more involved in their childs education.

Cons

The fact the this software is very effective menas that there isn't anything i could say negative about it. They continue to work to try and make it a better product.

Great site!!!

Pros

This product is easy for our parents to navigate daily for health screening. Gives peace of mind to us to know that our students pass the daily health screen.

Cons

Continue to upgrade the service for ease of use.

Best Educational Software out there!

In addition to being intuitive, clean and quick Parent Locker requires minimum clicks to get the information you are looking for. Parents are enthused with the Student Organizer, easy PTC scheduler and online Admissions/Registration process.

Pros

Clean, intuitive and easy to use out of the box

Cons

Doesn't have financial application :( They promise it's coming!

As an administrator of the Parent Locker system for grades T-8 I have had the best experience.

The system is highly customized, extremely user friendly, very flexible and an absolute pleasure to use. The customer support is outstanding, and response turn around time is lightning fast. Since we began using the system, our staff has been more communicative with our parent body. Both school and home are happy. This can't be said of many school management programs out there. Believe me, I have tried many!

Parent Locker is the BEST

Daniel and his team are always there for us at Haftr Middle School -Nothing is ever too much. The site is simple to navigate and is always being updated to make it even better. We have been using parent locker for many years and I cannot remember a time we were not completely satisfied.

Great software product

We've been using ParentLocker for about 5 years and love it. We tried another school software program, but it's features were not nearly as good as ParentLocker's. We find them to be prompt with customer service, easy to use for parents, teachers and administrators.

Amazing Program Just Slightly Under Staffed

We LOVE ParentLocker, and all that it has to offer. We just wish that the responses to e-mails and calls were better. When you get someone on the phone or to respond via e-mail the problem gets fixed immediately, however, until they respond takes a very long time!

Cons

Dont waste your time on other products ! Parent locker IS IT !

The product is superb, useful , and easy to use . It has become THE software for our school . Daniel and his team are super responsive and a pleasure to deal with . Our school has had several other products before using Parent Locker but none come close .

Great experience with ParentLocker

Very powerful system for maintaining basic parent/student data, grades, etc. The team is very responsive to customer service issues and welcomes suggestions from clients. We are anxiously awaiting the unveiling of the financial piece of the system!

Cons

Helps me keep my four children's school requirements and activities quite organized ansimple to h

There are no cons I can think of: -easily ready teachers via email -quickly review my children's test scores and grades - saves time and money from paper water - keeps my 4 children's schedules and grades simple to recall and review

Cons

More intuitive than anything else I've seen!

We love using ParentLocker at our school because it is so easy for our administrators, teachers and parents to use. Everything is in one place and they are constantly making improvements according to their customer needs. Great product!

Super site

I enjoy all the aspects f the site and the easy use of the site. I use it to keep parents informed about test scores and missed homeworks. This year I plan to use the area for grades that the site has available.

Cons

Parent Locker has been a wonderful addition to our school!

We introduced parent Locker to our school this year and it has been an asset from the onset. Easy to use it gets the information to parents and staff in an easy and efficient way!

Pros

Easy to use!

North Shore Hebrew Academy

Our school has been using Parent Locker for three years, and it's been the solution to all of our needs relating to attendance, report cards, emails, and schedules.

Love Parent Locker

Our school uses Parent Locker and I am extremely satisfied with its overall ease and intuitiveness. We are also very happy with the customer service.

in my school for 6 years. easy to use and great customer service

The program is intuitive and can accommodate many different types of users

Cons

Parent Locker is extremely user friendly! So easy to use as a parent and as a teacher!

No cons, only pros! Just found the whole experience so easy!