PraxiSchool Reviews

4.6/5 (20 reviews)

Carli Miller

Easy to learn. Does WAY more than I had hoped. The versatility and support is unparalleled.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

We combined nine databases into one. Ease of use and versatile. Support is fantastic and so is the price! Both parents and the school loves having one database to which everyone has access. We had nine separate databases operating at my school and we combined them into Praxi. Not only does Praxi handle everything for admin and the classroom, but it handles library, donors, lunch, communications, after school and finance. My parents are happy that they have one place to go to pay bills, see grades, demerits, calendar, announcements, etc. Admin loves it because we all have access to the same information and if the littlest piece of info changes (e.g. an email), it updates in the system and we all have access. The support that Praxi gives is unparalleled. Any software adoption has challenges as change is never easy, but Praxi made it as easy as it could be. Praxi was available for any training we needed - even if we needed a refresher. The online support is available to help and they make sure your question is answered while looking at your screen so you are using your data. At one point I had to wonder if we were the only school using Praxi because their response is so timely. (Of course, they have hundreds? Thousands? of schools.) They helped us every step of the way and they are still there for any questions big or small. The versatility of the reporting is also beyond anything I have seen and I have had experience with many databases. We can generate a report using any piece of data in Praxi and output it in a PDF, Excel sheet or email it. And you can't beat the price. Lots of value with an affordable price.

Adam Rondeau

Tremendous customer support and fantastic feature offers make this product of utmost value to school

Reviewed 2018-03-05

This software benefits ours school in virtually every aspect. From administrative and record keeping to lunch and student attendance tracking. Discipline and merits are easily tracked and accessed by the parents in the portal.The president of the company went out of his way to meet with me and help setup features for an ACE school. I searched diligently for an online school management software that could accomodate the uniqueness of our program and found none. PraxiPower sought me out and worked with me to help customize their program to work for my school. I never thought I'd have all the features of an online program with parent and student portal access, but PraxiPower has made it reality for our school. Some of the features and their ease of use have enabled us to implement programs (such as lunch and aftercare) with ease. Overall it has taken our school up to the next level.

Laurie English

Awesome Customer Care

Reviewed 2016-09-01

The Praxi Power software system is very user friendly. The training and support we received when implemented was excellent and continues to be so on a daily basis. This says a lot about their customer service, which seems to be non existent in most business these days.The Praxi Power Software system has organized our school information from staff to students to billing. Helping us to run much more efficiently. The software is easy to use and the support exceptional.

Sam Maxwell

Great concept, limited access

Reviewed 2017-09-30

None really, I only use it because my school requires it. Easy to take attendance and journal student progress. I can see how this website would be very convenient if I was an administrator.

Ami Lee Powell

Praxi Review

Reviewed 2016-06-22

I have had a good experience learning this program with lots of help from tech support!! I never hesitate to call and love talking with Ed and Jennifer. They never make me feel stupid with my questions. As I use the software I get more familiar with it and am not afraid to learn new things.Access to tech support

Kimberly Furr

Great program, easy to use and helpful customer service!

Reviewed 2017-10-05

Ease of use. The classroom is laid out in a manner that makes it easy for me to take attendance, record grades and communicate with my students parents. Also like the fact that they are always adding new features to improve the program and meet the needs of school staff members.

Lisa Emery

review 2016

Reviewed 2016-06-23

The customer service is excellent. They go above and beyond to give support to their customers. Support staff are always available.Fairly easy to use the basics. Encompasses all our schools needs.

Karen Miller

We have been using Praxi for over a year now and we all love it!

Reviewed 2017-11-15

It's got everything I need all in one place - grading, student/parent database, tuition contracts, email, accounting, donor tracking and so much more!!! And it's easy to use!

Anonymous

We tried, but Praxi couldn't step up to the plate

Reviewed 2017-12-04

None.It reminded me of software I worked with in the late 90's, except that everyone got their own login and could access the software from any computer with internet access.

Beth Armstrong

Awesome program that does it all!

Reviewed 2014-05-30

If you are looking for a complete school system you can stop looking, you have found it with PraxiSchool! From enrollment, to classes, to transcripts, to full email capabilities, to lunch money to full general ledger (including payroll) and accounts receivable! The program is very user friendly and easy to follow and learn, but a complex, comprehensive system! Ed Arthur is GREAT!!! I can't say enough good things about him. If you have a suggestion to add or change something he is all ears and happy to accommodate! He spent countless hours working with me getting our system up and running and doing a full conversion. The customer service can't be beat! I have used by School Minder and ACS/Headmaster. PraxiSchool beats both of these systems hands down. I can always get help when I need it. The cost is also very, very reasonable! You definitely get a huge bang for your buck! If you are looking for a complete school system, please give PraxiSchool a look, you will be very glad you did!

Rhonda Alm

Reviewed 2014-10-23

FBA has used several school management programs over the years and with the acquisition of Praxi, find the multitude of functions, ease of use and customer service to be exceptional in comparison. Teachers find the program user friendly with great functions to keep students and parents aware of academic progress. Praxi melds many areas - tuition accounts, lunch orders, attendance, discipline, parent communication, grade books, report card and evaluation templates, etc - into one easy to use program. Praxi truly lives up to its motto - Do it Live, Do it Once, Do it Praxi! And one of the most important components of Praxi is the customer service which is friendly, prompt and assists with individual school particulars to make Praxi work best for the consumer. Highly recommend Praxi!

Carlos Baggett

Best in the Market

Reviewed 2014-06-02

As the administrator, now retired, of Heritage Christian School, I orginally brought PraxiSchool to our school back in 1996. We were the first school to bring PraxiSchool on as a school software program. Over the years we have seen the program go from it's beginning to where it is today. I personally have looked at a variety of school programs and I must say I have not seen a program like this that does all that PraxiSchool does with the user friendly this program has. Ed and his staff have and are doing a wonderful job with their tech support. They are always there willing and able to help at any time. I would challenge anyone to find a better, user friendly, or better priced program in the market today. We look to a longer relationship with PraxiSchool and Ed for years to come.

GeNae Welch

None better.

Reviewed 2014-10-22

Since starting with Praxi in August of 2014, I have had nothing but amazing experiences. Learning any new system for a school is challenging, and while it has been because it has been new, the customer service I've experienced with Praxi has been far exceeding anything that I would've imagined. I know that Ed or Jennifer will return my phone call (if I even have to leave a voice mail, which is rare) within a timely manner and are always very professional. No matter the question, they treat me as if they have all the time to assist. I cannot imagine working with anyone else, now or ever again. I'm very thankful that my Board decided to utilize Praxi. If I could, I'd tell all schools to utilize Praxi.

Karen Alexander

Praxi School is extremely versatile while still being user friendly. I have not yet learned all it d

Reviewed 2015-06-10

The software seems to be able to do all things that schools need to be able to accomplish. It has nooks for information that a special needs or interest school can store that no other school may need to track. The software engineer is extremely responsive to the needs of the users and wants to be able to have Praxi School continue to meet expanding demands. The new billing capabilities are wonderful and the service is just about around the clock. Having been in the education delivery service for many years I can have used many systems but have not used any that I have found better thought out or developed. Again special kudos on the technical service.

Virginia Henneberry

We are in the midst of our conversion BUT overall Phenomenal

Reviewed 2018-07-17

The inclusion of ALL areas of our school into "one bubble" ! The ease of use and training available!! Love our Praxi family

Esther Davis

Been very pleased with the program. It has helped our school become more organized and efficient.

Reviewed 2016-05-27

The best part of this system is the tech support. It is outstanding. They are very helpful and understand what we need. If there is something missing or a aspect of the program that we need or want they are more than willing to listen to our ideas and help make it work!

Lisa Beckman

Our school is just begining to use PraxiSchool and so far I would rate it 12 out of 10 stars!!!

Reviewed 2016-02-18

I love PraxiSchool. It is so much fun to see all the wonderful things we can do with it! It is easy to use,the layout is wonderful, and the support staff is the best!! I would recommend PraxiSchool to any school looking for a new system.

Lizette Ramos

Praxi Review

Reviewed 2017-02-23

It is very easy to use, as well as the support that is given to have a better understanding of it. The support system is great as well, if help is needed there are various options.

Chana Brown

Keeps me organized!

Reviewed 2016-12-10

As a teacher it is difficult enough to keep up with my work and my students praxischool helps keep me organized and Is so easy to use!

Gary Helms

A+++ Program

Reviewed 2014-05-01

PraxiSchool has everything we needed and more. Very user friendly! Transition to this program was easy and the PraxiSchool support staff was amazing! Ed made each step of the process as smooth as possible. Thanks Praxi!