All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PraxiSchool Reviews

None better.

Since starting with Praxi in August of 2014, I have had nothing but amazing experiences. Learning any new system for a school is challenging, and while it has been because it has been new, the customer service I've experienced with Praxi has been far exceeding anything that I would've imagined. I know that Ed or Jennifer will return my phone call (if I even have to leave a voice mail, which is rare) within a timely manner and are always very professional. No matter the question, they treat me as if they have all the time to assist. I cannot imagine working with anyone else, now or ever again. I'm very thankful that my Board decided to utilize Praxi. If I could, I'd tell all schools to utilize Praxi.

Cons

Praxi School is extremely versatile while still being user friendly. I have not yet learned all it d

The software seems to be able to do all things that schools need to be able to accomplish. It has nooks for information that a special needs or interest school can store that no other school may need to track. The software engineer is extremely responsive to the needs of the users and wants to be able to have Praxi School continue to meet expanding demands. The new billing capabilities are wonderful and the service is just about around the clock. Having been in the education delivery service for many years I can have used many systems but have not used any that I have found better thought out or developed. Again special kudos on the technical service.

PraxiSchool

It has helped us to be far more organized!

Pros

There is literally any function you could think of for a private school.

Cons

The attendance function is a little difficult confusing.

Been very pleased with the program. It has helped our school become more organized and efficient.

The best part of this system is the tech support. It is outstanding. They are very helpful and understand what we need. If there is something missing or a aspect of the program that we need or want they are more than willing to listen to our ideas and help make it work!

Cons

Thank you Esther! It is an honor to serve Treasure Valley Christian School. Keep the ideas coming, we are always looking to make our program better for you and others.

Our school is just begining to use PraxiSchool and so far I would rate it 12 out of 10 stars!!!

I love PraxiSchool. It is so much fun to see all the wonderful things we can do with it! It is easy to use,the layout is wonderful, and the support staff is the best!! I would recommend PraxiSchool to any school looking for a new system.

Cons

Thank you for the kind words Lisa! It is our pleasure to serve you and Harbor Light Christian School.

Praxi Review

It is very easy to use, as well as the support that is given to have a better understanding of it. The support system is great as well, if help is needed there are various options.

Cons

Thank you Lizette! We appreciate you and Youth N.O.W. and it is our privilege to serve you.

Keeps me organized!

As a teacher it is difficult enough to keep up with my work and my students praxischool helps keep me organized and Is so easy to use!

Cons

Thank you Chana! It is our honor to serve you.

A+++ Program

PraxiSchool has everything we needed and more. Very user friendly! Transition to this program was easy and the PraxiSchool support staff was amazing! Ed made each step of the process as smooth as possible. Thanks Praxi!

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.