PREto3 Reviews

4.32/5 (25 reviews)

Hana Habte

PREto3 Review

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Great App, you can really tell they’re working hard to make this a great app, there was some issue where you couldn’t use a certain feature, but they were able to fix that after we reported this problem.

Pros
What I love about this program: 1. Immunization and allergy records 2. Attendance 3. Communication feature which makes it a lot easier for parents to participate. 4. Keeping up with tuition fees 5. Calendar Updates 6. Curriculum materials

Cons
Wish they have a video function that we can share with the parents, little glitches that happens every now and then, I’ve already reported this to their support and hopefully they will have this fixed by the next update.

Fana Habte

PREto3 Child Care Management App Review

Reviewed 2018-12-28

It’s a growing company so sometimes support can be slow, and app might crash, but you can see they’re constantly working on these problems.

Pros
Friendly and passionate staffs. The app is constantly updating with new features since I started using this app. I love that there’s more features to keep records of immunization and also a better looking interface makes it more fun to use. Their sales and support staffs are really friendly and also respond within a day.

Cons
Small start-up so when I first started using the app a lot of the functions wasn’t working properly and their support was nowhere to be found, but a couple month ago they contacted me again to set up the app, and the new app definitely looks a lot different and works a lot better, and it seems like they have a lot more support staffs to help me.

Robinson Nguyen

AWESOME APP. LOVE THE WORK.

Reviewed 2018-12-15

Great App and love all the features and saved so much time on the paper work!

Pros
Out of all the child care management system I’ve used in the past years, PREto3 is the easiest one to learn and also set up, you can find their app store link on their website and download the app directly. There’s also no sign up required for parents to use the app, they just need their emails to log into the app. We saved so much time on paperworks and payment since everything is stored inside the system. It’s definitely worth the value especially the app is free to use.

Cons
Experience with using this app has been great so far, will update if anything comes up

Response from PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review, Robinson! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Ava Wu

Great!!

Reviewed 2018-12-17

Pros
Simple, easy to use, constantly improving, getting better with each updates, lots of features

Cons
The app crashes sometimes when you're on it for too long, but hasn't been happening recently, maybe the problem is already fixed.

PRETO3

Reviewed 2019-04-29

Pros
IT HELPS PUPILS TO LEARN MORE AND EASY TO COMMUNICATE

Cons
NOTHING TO BE LEAST LIKE CAUSE IT IS VERY USEFUL

Sarah Kuepker

30 Day trial

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-11-12

Pros
I am only in week one of the 30 day trial. So far ease of clock in and out is amazing. 4 digit code or scan and done. We will continue to troubleshoot all the system has to offer and hope to continue to use after the 30 day trial.

Cons
When a staff member did not receive the email to sign up, I had to delete the employee and re enter the information.

Response from Teknol

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We strive to provide 5 stars service to all of our customers.

I will contact you regarding the staff sign up problem.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Not useful

Reviewed 2018-12-13

I hate it, it isn’t intuitive or useful.

Pros
It is an app, that is about all I can say for it.

Cons
This app is being used by my grade school aged child care. When I log into the app it presents me with a landing page of content that is NOT at all applicable to me or my family. It doesn’t surface communication right on the landing page (which is the only thing I use it for). The landing page is not dynamic, it never changes. In the last app I used for this same service it allowed me to see the calendar of activities and indicate when I would be absent, or to sign up (within the app) for additional activities, and show those to me to confirm I was attending.

Response from PREto3

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We cannot dictate what the preschool teacher or owner wants to share on their landing page, all information provided in the landing page is what the program teachers or admin think is useful to the parents. Communication is part of the many features that we provide in the app, after log in simply click on menu button at the lower right and you will see communication feature along with some other useful features you can use. We would like to get more detail about your experience. Please contact our support at sales@preto3.com

Mayank Nema

Really helpful for parents

Reviewed 2019-01-03

Excellent app

Pros
Easy to track school events on the calendar feature and also being able to see my kids daily school activities and live updates on pictures and videos

Cons
Sometimes the app doesn't keep you logged in, So once you close the app you have to re-login again

Response from PREto3

Thank you very much for such great review! We work hard to offer the best child care management application on the market, so I'm happy to see that reflect on your experience with our app. We have fixed the log in issue, our system will remember you and keep you logged in.

Biraj Zalavadia

Amazing Concept

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Overall experience is good. Almost features are covered which required for teachers, parents and school admin. So I will give 90 out of 100.

Pros
1) I like concept that parents keep updated about their child. 2) Reduces pepper work 3) Check-in/out students along with edit and history feature.

Cons
1) No Offline Support 2) UI/UX can be more user friendly.

Response from PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review, Biraj! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thomas Lintner

PREto3 capterra review

Reviewed 2018-12-23

Pros
Being able to see what my kids are doing and learning daily. It has been a lot easier for us to do payment talk to teachers and check school events all in one app.

Cons
I've been using this app for six month and there hasn't been a bad experience yet

Elijah Mitchell

PREto3 App Review

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Pros
Have everything I need on my phone. I can check my son in from my app instead of using sign in/out sheet, and all the enrollment documents are already online, so no more missing information when I'm trying to sign up for a school. It is also much easier using the app to communicate with teachers.

Cons
Nothing particular, the app has been working the way it's supposed to be.

Suhail Johnson

I love PREto3!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Pros
I really enjoyed all the different resources and the access to helpful information about my child’s development.

Cons
I was very satisfied with it overall. The only thing I would suggest is providing more variety in types of resources.

Shirley Vo

Really easy to use

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-18

Friendly staffs, and great system at no cost!

Pros
Fast! Easy to use. Great supporting staffs, Great built-in curriculums.

Cons
Small Company so they have limited supporting staffs, it can take some time to connect with their support, but nevertheless still got helped and solved my problem at the end of the day!

Response from PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review, Shirley! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And I agree that our supporting staffs are very limited, and we're constantly hiring as we grow, we hope to provide the best experience for you.

Jackie Walker

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-19

Pros
I like that I can review my child’s progress see important announcements and be a part of the class room.

Cons
I’d like to see more about what’s going on in the school. More updates, more use. Possibly suggestions to increase my child’s learning

Kevin Lin

LOVED IT!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Pros
Very easy to use, easy sign up process and ready to use in minutes. Their staffs are really friendly and helpful during our set up process.

Cons
Nothing really, it's a free app and works well.

Joan Dillon

Not satisfied

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-14

Disappointing because it’s not fully functional

Pros
It was free and seemed it would be a match for our needs

Cons
We weren’t empowered to set up new families and had to rely on our rep who was very nice but all the way up in NYC and we’d prefer someone closer or who can let us have more access to the information needed to manage the program

Response from PREto3

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We've updated our app a few times since then. You now have access to every features in the app and also you will have access to all the information you need to manage the program. You can now set up new families, teachers and student. We would like to get more detail about your experience. Please contact our support at sales@preto3.com

James Cox

Reviews For PREto3

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Pros
Ability to track student check-in/out records and track which rooms students are in really saves us huge amount of time. THere are five features that we had to go to multiple different systems to use now it's all in one app.

Cons
Daily activities still crashes sometimes.

Lauren Taniguchi

Wish my daycare provider would utilize the app features

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-13

Pros
I am attracted to the communication and resources features on the app. The organization of the app is clean and intuitive, as well.

Cons
My daycare provider invited me to download the app upon enrolling my son; however, I have never received any form of communication from them through the app. The software is only as useful as the content uploaded to it, so unfortunately, for me, it's pretty useless without participation from my daycare provider.

Response from PREto3

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lauren. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us¿and we agree, one of the issue that we faced is daycare provider not being active, and we're currently fixing this issue by sending weekly update to remind them and also give them an idea on what to share with the parents.

Maria Carter

Parents Review

Reviewed 2019-03-20

Pros
Really useful for busy parents. It allows schools to easily contact you and notify you with any children and school information.

Cons
The notifications can be too much at times.

Jennifer Holbrook

Terrible app

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Terrible app, 1 message showing, when I click on it, nothing in inbox.

Pros
There are no postitives to this application.

Cons
I have 2 children, only one is showing. complained, now 2 are showing, but any info on #2 changes #1's info. Have emailed Preto3 with no help.

Response from PREto3

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We have fixed the issue of adding multiple child under one parents' name a few updates ago, You should be able to change any children's information without affecting other children's account. We would like to get more detail about your experience. Please contact our support at sales@preto3.com

Preto3 is the way to be

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-12-18

Pros
Connecting with my child through this software , seeing what he’s up to and what’s new with the daycare

Cons
I wish it would alert me when something new was posted on my child

Response from PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And luckily we did add a new function that would notify users when something new was posted on their child. Please visit our app again to check this function out! And if you have any additional questions please email us at sales@preto3.com

Cindy Yeh

PREto3 Product Overview

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Pros
Great support staff, great energy and very knowledgable in the early education sector. I love the new online enrollment and payment system, making payment and registration so much easier. And I also get daily activities update on how my son's doing at the school.

Cons
They're constantly updating their app with new features and because of that some of the features might be unavailable.

David Walker

Review for PREto3

Reviewed 2019-03-20

Pros
Parents can engage more with school by in-app message and phone calls. And also set up child's records such as immunization and allergy.

Cons
It gets slow in the afternoon when I'm trying to log in. The screen will show synching.

Anonymous

Child care app does it's job

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-12-19

Pros
It is stable and effective. It is a convenient way to communicate.

Cons
It doesn't have a way to mark your child absent, you need to use a message.

Response from PREto3

Thanks for the positive review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And fortunately we've added the function that parents will be able to mark their child absent in our Attendance function, please check this function out at our app, if you need any additional assistance please message us at sales@preto3.com

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Vilma Trelles

Pre3 app

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-07

Pros
It’s easy to download and get parents on to the app.

Cons
Limited access Cannot post dates to calendar

Response from PREto3

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We've updated our app a few times since then. You have full access to post dates and access all calendar features. If you have any more questions please contact sales@preto3.com