Procare Solutions Reviews - Page 10

1,446 reviews

One Step Closer to Ideal

I am very grateful. We have made many strides forward with the help of Procare.

Pros

We love the accessibility and real time updates. Procare customer service and tech assistance is EXCELLENT!

Cons

We need to offer the public an option to register and pay for our wait list through our preschool website. Procare only allows customers already added to the database to make payments online. I wish there was “guest” type user option where I could include a link on our website. I have expressed my concern, however it doesn’t look like changes will come any time soon. Procare’s only option is...

Never an issue

I love this software and I will continue to use it the rest of my years running my home based child care. It’s not just for centers!

Pros

This software is a time saver with billing and collecting payments. Literally 10 minutes a week.

Cons

I at times have to look up how to do something such as setting budget dates and so on.

Kid reports

We have been using Procare for 10 yrs we love it all.

Pros

The tech support is amazing. You can always talk to someone, and resolve the issue.

Cons

How kids reports works with Procare. And how kids reports tech support doesn’t live up to procares st andards. The fact is that Procare is allowing other companies to come in and take there customer because they are shopping for a different program for kids reports.3

Erik - We are really sorry to hear you've had trouble reaching KidReports support. Our records show the team has been in regular contact to help address any questions you have had. The KidReports team has also noted various custom requests. Please be assured your suggestions have been noted and are under consideration.

Overly impressed and thankful for our Procare system and support

It has been incredibly positive. I have been with UTC Children's Center for 30 years! I do not know how we got by without this up to when we purchased it 5-6 years ago.

Pros

It is so user friendly! Unbelievably so. When our coordinator told us that it was easy to use she was not lying! Customer support is awesome! If I have to leave an email message or voice message I can be assured my question/issue will be handled the same day.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the time out feature. I do understand that security is very important these days. It is just something you get used to!!

Jacqueline, thanks for the amazing review have a great day!

Using only one Feature of Kinderlime

Pros

It appears state-of-the art when parents are checking in/out their child on the phone or computer. Previously, we had used paper daily to sign the students out.

Cons

1. This software does not allow us to turn off some features that we do not use like the Billing. An amount accumulates through the school year. When I tried clearing their balances, notifications were sent out to parents. This alarms the parents because of an unexpected invoice. We use a different program for billing parents. 2. The report to Export ALL students, Parents and authorized pickups...

My Procare Experience

It helped to keep track of staff time cards, and enrollment.

Pros

You can add features as needed. Some of the functions are easy to navigate. I

Cons

When the new version came out the transfer was not easy. That set me back and I’m still trying to figure out how to remove or delete accounts.

Afaeze - It's great that Procare helps you keep track of your staff time cards and enrollment. Regarding a new version, it appears you mean upgrading from Procare version 9 to v10. It looks like our training team was able to work with you recently to help get things sorted out. As to removing old accounts, in most cases you'll simply mark them as hidden to keep their data for historical purposes. This article may help: http://procaresupport.com/remove-delete-a-family/

Procare review

Its reliable and easy to use with a few exceptions.

Pros

The basics are user friendly! It can encompass your entire business.

Cons

Online waiting list is confusing and hard to understand.

Procure works well

It does a great job of tracking for both children and staff. Some of my personal issues may have come from poor set up and training of the program.

Pros

Procare has lots of great features and add-ons. It does many things well and the customer service has always been very helpful. It works well for what I need, great for all child and staff tracking and program needs.

Cons

It is not very user friendly and is lacking in some applications that I would really like to have or may be costly to add. From an accountant stand point, it is not great for accounting software. It does okay, but is lacking the flexibility and capabilities that other accounting software offers.

A Tool for Every Need

My overall experience is extremely positive. I used Procare software for 4 years at my previous program so it was a natural fit when I became the Director at a new program. I was also instrumental and implementing at the already existing preschool program.

Pros

Procare has so many different tools and features for not only students and parents, but staff and administration. There is a report to print or export for anything you may need, and I can seamlessly email parents with just the click of a button.

Cons

Although there is a report for almost everything, some times it may be difficult to sort out what you really need. Some times, there can almost be TOO many filters and features.

Procare review

Procare has taken us out of the Dark Ages, the old paper and pencil ledgers. Love that fact. Customer service is wonderful when we have had to contact them veryhelpful, quick to get back to us. We are using the Tuition Express automated payment system also and a lot of our families utilize it .

Pros

Ease of use. The contract billing, ledger pages and account/child information are just what we need. Emailing statements to families is easy. Being able to track immunizations for state reports is great.

Cons

We are not a multiple location school, just a church related preschool. It would be great to be able to manipulate some of the reports. Being able to delete are add our more spefic needs.

Great Software with Wonderful Customer Service

We love using procare for all of our file management, the parent touchscreen for clocking in and out is very easy to use, and Tuition Express has made making payments a quick breeze for parents.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use, there are lots of tutorials to help learn the programs and if those don't make sense, Customer Service is amazingly helpful.

Cons

Deleting unnecessary information is a little hard, and getting rid of duplicate family entries after payments have been posted is difficult.

ProCare Program & Staff

I cant say enough great things about the staff at Pro Care. We had a disaster hit our computer system, which destroyed everything (before we got on Pro Care Cloud), but all of the support tech team, worked overtime on helping us retrieve our data, and I do mean a lot of hours! We couldn't retrieve all of the data, but I assure you, every effort was made to do so, and that is what meant so much to us. We highly recommend this program and make sure you get on Tuition Express, and Cloud, you wont be sorry. Its the best investment and gift for your business in the world! Thank you Pro Care for caring. We love you guys! Kids Castle Texarkana

Pros

Tuition Express gives you time to spend on your children.

Cons

We have no negatives

Happy to have switched to Procare for Childcare Manager!

Overall it is money well spent to offer parents the online payment option and keep track of everything

Pros

It is much easier to interact with than our previous product and enabled us to offer online payments for parents which was huge

Cons

I wish it was possible to import data from Infinite Campus and I also wish it was possible to archive students who have left

Hi Franziska, thank you for the feedback. We are so glad you're happy with your Procare solution! You do have some options as far as importing data from Infinite Campus as well as archiving students. I will have a team member reach out to assist you. Thanks again for the positive review! We appreciate our Procare customers!

Great software, even better customer service

Pros

Provides all the functionality needed to run a pre-school from start to finish. Customer service and tech desks are truly outstanding!

Cons

Perhaps more flexibility in running payroll reports on individual employees as I sometimes get request from HHS or other agencies asking for specific employee information in a specific format.

Steve - Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Procare, especially the service provided by our Customer Service and Tech Support teams. As to specific reporting for employees, often that information can be accessed by using the built-in Data Viewer to create your own spreadsheet layouts. This article may help: http://procaresupport.com/using-data-viewer/

Always very pleased to get help when needed. The response time is very quick.

Maintaining excellent records for the daycare on a daily basis.

Pros

Very easy to move around the different modules. If I don't remember how to do a task, Procare Tech is a phone call away and will go through the steps one at a time. Through the years they have been very professional and personal with my concerns. We have had procare since 2001.

Cons

I cannot think of a thing. Procare is set up for our daycare business in many ways. It is an all in one system. Bookkeeping, banking, family set up, payroll, paying the expenses. As the administrator, I have a lot of time to spend in the rooms with the children because of this program.

Using Procare for years now

I have enjoyed using procare, I haven't run into too many issues in the 4+ years of using it. I do spend time each school year having to adjust certain items, but overall I have been satisfied with their program.

Pros

Once I have everything set into ProCare it is easy to manage and function with. We use Procare for our billing system primarily - tuition express has been a huge help with us as we transitioned from a center that only took checks and cash to a center that is now 98% electronic payments. Procare is easy to manage and work with and when I have questions or stumble on something I can always seek out their manual and typically the information is there for me.

Cons

I have come to realize that Procare will nickle and dime you for certain things. I have found recently more and more companies that are offering what Procare offers for a fraction of the cost. We are planning on transitioning from Procare Billing to another software/app system for families. To add on certain features with Procare it will cost you.

Annie - We're glad you've found Procare easy to manage and use. We're sorry to hear you have felt nickeled and dimed. That's certainly not our intent. Payment processing with Tuition Express has very competitive rates and we can help you with strategies to keep your costs to a minimum. Certain optional services do have additional fees though, such as cloud hosting, and our KidReports app for teachers and parents.

Made my life easier!

Pros

I love how easy this is to use. I have been in many other data management software systems for other employment and this is very simple to use. I feel confident clicking around to find what I need and not making mistakes or entering bad data. The customer support team deserves 6/5 stars. They are so, so, so phenomenal. Everyone on the phone is polite, has excellent customer service and is there to help answer your questions and teach you how to do the task so you can remember for next time. Really love this product!

Cons

I have the desktop software that also connects to the app on my phone. I wish the phone had the "Live Room Status" back- it was very easy at a glance to see how full my rooms were without a ton of clicking around. The only struggle is the desktop software takes a while to load/open. This could be my computer issue and not a software issue, though.

Functionality

I purchased this software right before many apps came out that do the same thing. I appreciate what ProCare has to offer, but none of the new apps require you to purchase thousands of dollars of software to operate upfront.

Pros

Customer support and the ability to put a lot of information into the program.

Cons

I feel that the functionality of the program needs updated. There are some functions that could be updated to be easier to use.

Elizabeth - We're glad customer support has been so helpful and that you can store all your information in Procare. We continually work on functionality enhancements to Procare, as well as updates to our KidReports app--with many updates released throughout the year. Thank you for your feedback.

Tuition Express

See my answer above.

Pros

This part of the software was an option that we held off on for several years. When we finally started it, we found out very quickly how great it was!! We would never go back to checks and cash for our payments. It has simplified our work and saved us many hours of work trying to collect fees. The entire staff at Procare is wonderful and will do everthing they can to make the programs work for you. They have always been so helpful and responsive when we have questions. Great program and great support staff!!!

Cons

I really don't have any problems with the software.

Procare for Preschools

Overall, our entire school runs more smoothly than it did before procare. It automates and streamlines everything from what we do in the office, to parent and teacher communication and reports plus lesson plans!

Pros

We love how easy it is to integrate most everything we need - automated billing, staff timecards, reports, and leads.

Cons

I wish there was a way to schedule children based on what openings we have in the classroom. I have to create my own registration mapping and I feel like this is the last missing piece of the procare software.

The support team is always willing to assist.

Pros

Tuition express. Allows us to batch select our families to collect dues. Time management is important to us.

Cons

Batch clock in. During the school months when busses arrive it's convenient to have the ability to check in the children all at once when they get off the bus.

Nicholas ¿ Thank you for your feedback about batch check-in at bus arrival time. There is already a way to do this in Procare itself (Functions > Attendance Tracker > Batch Check In/Out). There¿s also a web-based app that lets you check in individual children based on the name of the drop-off person (such as the parent or bus driver), and we have another tool in development that will support batch check-in from a tablet. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Procare review

This software allowed for parents to make Auto payments, yet remained in control of the administrator to review before processing. This has been a big plus for our customers.

Pros

Ease of use. Tuition express option. Reminder feature.

Cons

The program times me out too easily, sometimes while I am in the middle of working with it.

Meets the needs of a 7 site program

Pros

The options available such as ( tuition express, e-mail reports to parents concerning their accounts) Easy to transfer a child's information when moving from one site to another within our program User friendly and easy to maneuver among the program Multiple sites vs single site option & able to add only the functions you need to run your program

Cons

The cost of the add on products such as kids reports Hard to delete a duplicate account when some creates another one by mistake

A must for multi-site child-cares and preschools.

I love the product. We do run into issues with it being down occasionally but they are pretty timely at getting it back up and running. It also takes a long time to talk to a human when you need program support.

Pros

This software makes it easy to manage billing for multiple sites all from one computer. The Procare support website is great with very informative videos to walk you through new products or problems that may arise.

Cons

I would love some sort of online document program integrated into Procare. Where you could manage enrollment documents online.

Awesome product with support

It has helped me maintain accurate roll sheets and helped stay on top of accounts receivable ! Love it

Pros

I have used classroom manager and was afraid to switch because I finally got used to it. Procare offered so much more so I made the switch several years ago and so glad I did. I use the cloud service and It’s worth every penny! The customer service and technical support is top notch !

Cons

I think the email to customers could be more user friendly and it’s Sometimes confusing using some of the features. They all tend to run together so it’s helpful to write down steps when occasionally different features.