Procare Solutions Reviews - Page 51

1,440 reviews

Technical Support for Procare Check in Program for Christian Life Learning Academy. Check in and out

It was Awesome. It was done in a timely fashion. Very computer friendly. Mr. Josh was was very helpful and patient. Made my life easier.

Cons

Overall great, a few things I'd love to see change.

Pros

I love all of the features that the software encompasses and that you are able to only select and use modules that your center needs versus having to pay for them all.

Cons

The agency payment posting system seems silly to me. I don't understand why it can't be simplified.

I love Kinderlime

From the moment we started using Kinderlime at our center, I've been happy with the accuracy of our attendance records, and with the immediate access to our census and other information available to me, such as ratios throughout the day. Akash and his team are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable and are easy to reach, accessible and responsive. Wonderful team and wonderful product.

Software Installation for W2's and 1099's

Customer service agent was awesome, she stayed with me on the phone and walked me through the process, NOW THAT IS FIRST CLASS SERVICE with a SMILE!

Pros

user friendly

Cons

Thanks to Procare and their team

Worked with Benji Fargason on theTuiton Express portion of ProCare and was very impressed with not only the software, but the professionalism and expertise of Benji. He knew the product, was excited about the product, and could explain it on layman's terms. Being a 40 year IT manager, and now a database designer, I can say this software has been very well planned and supported.

procare

Pros

This software is great for busy moms or babysitters that watch multiple kids, you are able to do all sorts of tracking. easy to use, make payments just from the software.

Cons

Can be a little confusing at first but it is great once you get the hang of it

Enjoy using Kinderlime

Kinderlime helps us keep attendance records simple, neat and always at hand. The user interface is very easy to work with both online and via iPod. They also help us share special moments throughout the day with parents via photo sharing. This is such a great connection for parents to see their child in action during school. Technical issues are rare, are dealt with expeditiously and accurately.

Cons

Customer Service was awesome!

I have always had positive experiences with customer service. Benji helped me out this time with T.E. and made things very easy for me. I was feeling very inept because of my errors while trying to adjust an account, he made me feel at ease by letting me know that many others have made the same mistakes and not to worry, that it could be taken care of. THANK YOU BENJI!

Experience

Horrible training and follow-up

Pros

Nothing i like about this software. I have no time to switch again.

Cons

Everything not user friendly. Customer service is horrible.

Dena - We're very sorry your transition from SchoolLeader to Procare has been less than satisfactory. We will reach out to you and make sure you and your staff get the training you need to be successful moving forward.

Procare is a good Data Management System

We have been using Procare for almost 2 years and it has suited us well. The Customer Service is always excellent and I really appreciate the advance notifications of when the office will be closed, especially as our school is not in the United States. My only suggestion would be to allow upgrades/ module purchases within the system without having to call or email.

Cons

This is a very friendly software program and the customer service is amazing. I can't say enough of

I'm not going to lie I was scared at first. The customer service support took all that away. They do an amazing job and nothing is ever (and I do mean ever) a problem. They do an outstanding job. I have been working with a particular support person (Michelle) and if I could give her 10 stars I would. I would recommend procare to anyone. Great job to all!!

Cons

Pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it

I really like the software it is easy to navigate. I am not very computer literate but with the help of the representative Lance, I was able to navigate with ease. There is a lot of information to remember, especially with the tuition express. However, every time I call tech support I am always greeted by the friendly staff that are happily ready to assist me.

Cons

I spoke with Ian. He took the time to understand my issues and helped me resolve them!

Pros

It has the ability to create most any type of report you need which helps me manage the business side of the organization.

Cons

It does not allow you to delete a duplicate record. We have one that was duplicated when the old version was upgraded to the current version, and the Tech and I both tried to delete it, but we still get an error message due to the use of the old record being tied to previous transactions.

Great Customer Service Experience

We were experiencing problems following a procare update. Customer service clearly explained the problem and options for repairing. The rep spent about an hour on the phone/remote computer resolving our issue. Everything went smoothly and we are now back in business. We appreciated the quick response and expertise of the ProCare support team.

Love it !

Everyone at Procare that I have had the pleasure of dealing with have been wonderful! ! They all are very informative and always take their time with me to throughly answer all my questions. This is the best company I have ever talked with over the phone that make me feel like "family" and seem to really care about my business and my success! Thank you

Great Support From My Rep

We converted from V9 to V10 and had several questions before, during, and after the conversion. My rep was our main contact throughout the process and we felt very comfortable with him. He was very knowledgeable with both v9 and v10. He walked us through the conversion and things went very smoothly. We couldn't have done it without my rep.

Cons

Have been using it for over 12 years and am ready to expand our use of this program.

Shawna was very helpful and informative regarding the software that will assist us in moving into the next stage of our program. I am excited about the Parent Portal and feel it will benefit us well. I really hope that the Infant and Toddler Daily portion will be in this. It's time for us to move from paper sheet to computer entries for this document.

AWESOME SOFTWARE, WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENED

I would highly recommend this software to any facility.

Pros

Procare has been a life saver at our child care facitilities. Managing our clients and staff information is a breeze. I love the data hosting version, especially when I can access my information at home.

Cons

I would love more features added to the mobile app version of procare.

Premiere child care management software!

If you are considering purchasing software for your center(s), you have to take a look at ProCare! It is the most capable, user friendly child care management software in the industry!

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, reporting features, Tuition Express, Online Wait List compatibility, support services

Cons

I wish the software had more mobile device / app capability.

Simple and Effective Program

We have been using Kinderlime apps for three years now and it has simplified many processes that were stuck in a time warp. Moving from paper to electronic sign in/out has helped us understand our ratios each hour and help us save on staffing. Also, the parents appreciate the ease and the ability to receive feedback from the school. Great product!

Payroll/Time Sheet Report Support

I always enjoy speaking to any of your support but especially one of them. She aims to please at ALL times. She is very helpful and will not stop till she gets done what was needed when the call was made. She always goes over and beyond the call of duty. I want to thank her very much for everything she does for your company.

Pros

Ease

Cons

Great for all centers - big or small!!!

Love this app!!! Makes signing in & out for parents SuperEasy & I especially appreciated being able to put in notes for parents about important events or even simple tuition reminders. I experienced few problems that required any assistance, but when I did, the respond was quick & things were taken care of promptly. Great customer service!!!

Cons

The software has been very beneficial in my day to day operation.

PROCARE is very helpful to me. I can quickly look up students, phone numbers , etc. Printing reports is made so much easier. The only Con is not taking the time to learn all what the program has to offer. But, not to worry Customer Service is excellent. Tam, who I spoke with a couple of days ago is an excellent PROCARE representative.

Cons

Great idea but needs work

Pros

I love the idea of login sign in/sign out and billing.

Cons

Very costly! It's an all or nothing type program. You pay for features you do not need.

Hi Paula, We are glad to hear you enjoy the sign in/sign out and billing! I would love to hear more regarding how we could improve our features. The team is always building and improving upon features. Your insights are very helpful to the team as we continue to build a product our customers will enjoy. Regarding price, please contact me. We can discuss potential discounts for your program. Please contact me directly here: steveb@kinderlime.com. Thank you! -Steve

It's Fine when used

I am rarely asked to use it to sign my boys out of latchkey. I do like seeing pics of the kids during their school day. I was getting emails when my husband would pick them up on time but no longer get those. It was nice because it saved me from having to call him at 3pm every day asking if he was getting the boys. I would just the message