Procare Solutions Reviews - Page 52

1,456 reviews

This is a very friendly software program and the customer service is amazing. I can't say enough of

I'm not going to lie I was scared at first. The customer service support took all that away. They do an amazing job and nothing is ever (and I do mean ever) a problem. They do an outstanding job. I have been working with a particular support person (Michelle) and if I could give her 10 stars I would. I would recommend procare to anyone. Great job to all!!

Cons

Pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it

I really like the software it is easy to navigate. I am not very computer literate but with the help of the representative Lance, I was able to navigate with ease. There is a lot of information to remember, especially with the tuition express. However, every time I call tech support I am always greeted by the friendly staff that are happily ready to assist me.

Cons

I spoke with Ian. He took the time to understand my issues and helped me resolve them!

Pros

It has the ability to create most any type of report you need which helps me manage the business side of the organization.

Cons

It does not allow you to delete a duplicate record. We have one that was duplicated when the old version was upgraded to the current version, and the Tech and I both tried to delete it, but we still get an error message due to the use of the old record being tied to previous transactions.

Great Customer Service Experience

We were experiencing problems following a procare update. Customer service clearly explained the problem and options for repairing. The rep spent about an hour on the phone/remote computer resolving our issue. Everything went smoothly and we are now back in business. We appreciated the quick response and expertise of the ProCare support team.

Love it !

Everyone at Procare that I have had the pleasure of dealing with have been wonderful! ! They all are very informative and always take their time with me to throughly answer all my questions. This is the best company I have ever talked with over the phone that make me feel like "family" and seem to really care about my business and my success! Thank you

Great Support From My Rep

We converted from V9 to V10 and had several questions before, during, and after the conversion. My rep was our main contact throughout the process and we felt very comfortable with him. He was very knowledgeable with both v9 and v10. He walked us through the conversion and things went very smoothly. We couldn't have done it without my rep.

Cons

Have been using it for over 12 years and am ready to expand our use of this program.

Shawna was very helpful and informative regarding the software that will assist us in moving into the next stage of our program. I am excited about the Parent Portal and feel it will benefit us well. I really hope that the Infant and Toddler Daily portion will be in this. It's time for us to move from paper sheet to computer entries for this document.

AWESOME SOFTWARE, WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENED

I would highly recommend this software to any facility.

Pros

Procare has been a life saver at our child care facitilities. Managing our clients and staff information is a breeze. I love the data hosting version, especially when I can access my information at home.

Cons

I would love more features added to the mobile app version of procare.

Premiere child care management software!

If you are considering purchasing software for your center(s), you have to take a look at ProCare! It is the most capable, user friendly child care management software in the industry!

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, reporting features, Tuition Express, Online Wait List compatibility, support services

Cons

I wish the software had more mobile device / app capability.

Simple and Effective Program

We have been using Kinderlime apps for three years now and it has simplified many processes that were stuck in a time warp. Moving from paper to electronic sign in/out has helped us understand our ratios each hour and help us save on staffing. Also, the parents appreciate the ease and the ability to receive feedback from the school. Great product!

Payroll/Time Sheet Report Support

I always enjoy speaking to any of your support but especially one of them. She aims to please at ALL times. She is very helpful and will not stop till she gets done what was needed when the call was made. She always goes over and beyond the call of duty. I want to thank her very much for everything she does for your company.

Pros

Ease

Cons

Great for all centers - big or small!!!

Love this app!!! Makes signing in & out for parents SuperEasy & I especially appreciated being able to put in notes for parents about important events or even simple tuition reminders. I experienced few problems that required any assistance, but when I did, the respond was quick & things were taken care of promptly. Great customer service!!!

Cons

The software has been very beneficial in my day to day operation.

PROCARE is very helpful to me. I can quickly look up students, phone numbers , etc. Printing reports is made so much easier. The only Con is not taking the time to learn all what the program has to offer. But, not to worry Customer Service is excellent. Tam, who I spoke with a couple of days ago is an excellent PROCARE representative.

It's Fine when used

I am rarely asked to use it to sign my boys out of latchkey. I do like seeing pics of the kids during their school day. I was getting emails when my husband would pick them up on time but no longer get those. It was nice because it saved me from having to call him at 3pm every day asking if he was getting the boys. I would just the message

Cons

Camp check in/out made easy

Great customer service, so fast and easy to use with check in/out process, and parents love being notified when their child is safely at Camp. Sooooo much better than the paper method! Photosharing keeps parents engaged and happy (just a warning- they can't get enough, designate photographers!) Love Kinderlime and its partner ActivityHero!

Cons

Kinderlime is a great sign-in software

It saves a lot of paper for the sign-in. As a director of my preschool, I know the exact number of students attended in the school.

Pros

Easy to use, save time and save paper

Cons

Need better customer support, need to upgrade for the food program sign in

Great management tool!

Being new to the child care industry I took the advice of my director who had used Procare before and purchased the system. I am so glad I did! I have not been disappointed with anything Procare and I have every extra available. Thank you Procare for making my life much easier! Connie Hobbs Administrator Treasure's Academy

Great Product!

The software is very user-friendly; easy to navigate through. Our parents love being able to use an ipad. Having a pin code makes the process of signing in much easier than having to flip through a binder full of pages (especially when they are running late for work in the morning). Over all, we are very happy with Kinderlime!

Not sure

good

Pros

billing for parents when items are due for children

Cons

waiting to talk to talk with tech support

Great Service

Now that I am proficient with ProCare I think it is a great software. It takes some time to learn the ins and outs and get comfortable with it. The best part about ProCare is the amazing support and great people that you work with when you call in. I have never had a bad experience with the support or sales teams.

Kinderlime Review

We've explored kinderlime for quite some time and it is a very 21st century way of organizing your after school. There are a lost of flexible options to fit the style of each program and a mobile app to use anywhere. Billing seems easy and practical and the reports are thorough and super helpful. It's a very nice service

Cons

Procare has offered our program an organized, fail-safe process for all our record keeping needs.

We use Procare for a multitude of operations. Anytime I've had a problem or needed tutoring, the Help Desk has been available within minutes. I truly cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Procare and nothing negative! It is indispensable to me in my daily responsibilities and tasks.

Cons

Once the program is set up it is so useful to use.

I love how available everything is when it is set up already. The customer service is invaluable! They always answer my questions so readily and are so polite and do not waste my time. So grateful.. However, I find setting up a report not intuitive to me and am regularly needing support in this area.

Wonderful Program!!!

Procare is a wonderful program! It is easy to use and has made my life so much easier! Before I used to have to beg parents to pay their bill but now that we accept tuition express they all pay their bills either online or with my card on file and I am receiving payments!!! Thank you Procare for everything!!

Tuition express

I have been using Tuition Express for years, the ease of use and the customer service is fantastic. I have never had a problem with this company. For me the customer service was the most important. If I ever had a problem, I could call them and get an answer right away. Keep up the great work.