Procare Solutions Reviews - Page 53

1,456 reviews

Pormpt reply and response

Procare is a huge part of our daily interactions with parents and staff. We needed to replace our fingerprint scanner and the support staff was helpful and responded to us in record speed. Absolutely fabulous experience having our issue promptly addressed in a professional and friendly way. Thank you.

Best Customer Support yet

I received the best customer service today. Justin was helpful and not condescending. It was so nice to get help and not be made to feel like an idiot in the process. Justin has my problem fixed in less than 2 minutes! Awesome is all I can say. All of your reps need to be like Justin.

Cons

Great idea but needs work

Pros

I love the idea of login sign in/sign out and billing.

Cons

Very costly! It's an all or nothing type program. You pay for features you do not need.

Hi Paula, We are glad to hear you enjoy the sign in/sign out and billing! I would love to hear more regarding how we could improve our features. The team is always building and improving upon features. Your insights are very helpful to the team as we continue to build a product our customers will enjoy. Regarding price, please contact me. We can discuss potential discounts for your program. Please contact me directly here: steveb@kinderlime.com. Thank you! -Steve

Simple and clean

We use Kinderlime for the Children's Ministry at church. It makes sign in and out quick and easy. Since this is not the exact purpose this system was designed for, we've created some ways to meet our needs. Anytime we've needed customer service, we've received friendly responses with thorough consideration.

I love Porcare!

As I am learning the Procare system, I am able to spend more time in the classrooms and less time at the computer managing payments with Tuition Express. The support team is Amazing and always showing me more that procure has to offer! Ben, Tom and so many others are always helpful when I call.

Procare Tech Support

I contacted support after having an issue after a sever patch. The tech, Michael, was fantastic. He took the time to explain what / why he was doing and got me back up and running with very little downtime. He also gave me additional tools to help in the event of future issues.

Exceptional service

Ms. Michelle is a top notch, knowledgeable tech. I have used her help on two different occasions. She gives exceptional service and always on point with the problem. Job well done each time and I can follow her explanations. Wow, you go girl.

Pros

Cons

Don't know how to use the program.

Having issues setting up fingerprint

Josh Russell was my tech and he was so helpful. He was patient even though I asked him a bunch of questions and where i was happened to be very loud. He stayed polite and professional, he made my experience extremely pleasant and i hope that he is my tech the next time i have a question.

Uploading to The Cloud

I had to reschedule with Mark about 3 times. He was totally accommodating and changed every time without question. Once we finally started transferring to the Cloud we did run into a few bumps but he handled them all like a PRO! He was a joy to work with! Thanks for everything!

LOVE this software

This child care management software makes it so easy to manage my preschool. I love the reports feature. I can pull up anything from parent payments to immunization that are due. I can even print out blank forms such as attendance or van attendance for use during the week.

Cons

Tom was so helpful and made calling Tuition Express today WAY better than I thought it would be!

Tom Vu went above and beyond to not only help me with the problem that I was having but then to teach me some really helpful, and awesome things about Procare/Tuition Express that I didn't know existed. The things that he taught me to do will help me do my job so much faster! THANK YOU!

Excellent customer service

I just got Procare under a month ago and I have been on the phone a number of times getting help. Everyone has been great. service agents have been very patient and helpful. They are wonderful also and also helped us figure out what I needed for my school. Thank you!!

Enrollment

I had the best support the technician was awesome!!!!!!!! Rep was very patient and kind with helping to resolve the issues that I was having today. He took time to walk me through all the areas that I was having problems logging information into. he also shared how important it is to back up all your data at the end of the day.

Pros

Easy to use if you take time to follow the directions

Excellent Customer Service

I would like to thank your customer service representative who was so helpful in getting my Procare functioning on my secondary computer. He is very knowledgeable and efficient and has helped me on multiple occasions. My kudos to the customer service on a job well done!

Jason Tarrant

Jason was so willing to help me. He gave me great advice and walked me through things I can do in Procare. Jason called a few times to check on me and make sure I didn't need any other help. He's great and I think everyone that calls their customers should be as helpful as Jason : )

Cons

Exceptional Customer Service Beyond Expectation!

I am so grateful for the timing, patience & expertise that Mark shared as he helped me fix my problem. I have always received exceptional customer service from ProCare & would highly recommend it to anyone in the child care industry. With Appreciation & Gratitude, Jackie Ward

Procare user for over 15 years

I would highly recommend Procare Child Care Management software to anyone in the field. I can't even imagine running this complex business without it. It is versatile and can be customized to fit your needs. Hands down the best Tech support of any software that I have used.

Love the help

Love the help I received tonight. He took his time, found the answers and wow. Great job. I really appreciate when I can for help and I can not find in the search then someone is right there to help and fix anything. I love that they take over my system to fix.

Above and Beyond

Bob Helped me resolve my issues and answered all of my questions. He went above and beyond. Staff members like Bob are the reason I chose Procare. He receives an A++++ in my book. Keep up the great work and thank you for making my busy day a little less stressful!

Living with Procare

Their customer support is the best in business. After dealing with them everyone else is trash. Great software, tough learning curve. It will do everything you need. Payroll and all the items subject to it are out of this world. My thumbs up for Procare.

Cons

I have been a user since February 2016.

This is an incredible, user friendly product. The support services are second to none. I am a former special education school administrator with 30 years of service and I have never seen such a great product. Seriously, I know what I am looking at and I know quality.

User friendly interface

For the price, you get what you pay for. Vast selection of functionalities but still very easy to use.

Pros

Navigating the interface takes minimal effort and it is so simple to operate. The fingerprint log in functionality is awesome.

Cons

The only thing that I really do not like about this product is the price but you get an awesome software so it's okay.

Connecting email

I called Procare to get help connecting Procare to my email server as I did not set it up correctly. Josh logged in remotely and quickly changed the settings for me and also let me know how to send a bulk email of the monthly ledgers. Thank you Josh!

Cons

Problem with my reports. Amts were incorrect.

Randall was very pleasant and helpful. I really appreciated the time he gave helping me. I am not the best at computers so it sometimes takes a little patience when helping me. I really felt like he cared and wanted to help. Thank You Randall for a great job.

Wonderful

I spoke to Erich Norum and he was very helpful. As soon as I put in my request, he called me within 5 minutes and was very knowledgeable of Procare. If I ever need help with Procare, I would love to speak to him because he has very good customer service skills.