Procare Solutions Reviews - Page 54

1,446 reviews

SQL Problem

Called Procare, and within minutes, Josh Yoder had the problem fixed. For whatever reason, the connectivity between the software and the computer disappeared. It took virtually 3 minutes and we were up and running. Thanks Josh!

Technical Assistance With Sending Mass Emails

My representative was so helpful and informative in assisting me with sending a mass email mailing for our summer camp. Your technical staff is awesome and I don't hesitate in contacting Procare when I have a technical support problem.

Great Tech Support

Mark was amazing! He was super patient and listened to every concern and issue I had. He was pleasant, even laughed with me when I was anxiety filled. I could not have asked for a better tech. Thank you so much!!!

Cons

It's very user friendly, and easy to learn.

Very user friendly and easy to learn, when you need assistance all you have to do is call their support center and they will walk you through fixing your issues or can remotely log into your computer and fix the issues while you watch.

Great product!

We enjoy how easy procure is to use. I like the tuition and billing aspect. I really enjoy tuition express. I use it daily in my job. Whenever I call or email customer support, they are quick to respond and fix the problem. Thank you!

Cons

I am so grateful for this program, it has made my life so much better.

Jerod totally rocks, every time I contact him he answers back as quick as possible and provided the BEST customer service. There have been a couple features I have asked about which he has told me are things that may come in the future.

Easy to Use

It's a great program to help maintain daily needs.

Pros

I love how easy it is to track all attendance and daily notes. Parents love it for the ability to take payments with Credit/Debit Cards.

Cons

It took a while to learn all the reporting features and management. Once it was learned however we have not had any problems.

Messages

Pros

Easy to provide parents with information throughout the day.

Cons

When messaging parents you only see one side of the conversation and have to flip back and forth to piece together the conversation.

I love this software! Since I have been using this software I spend a lot less time on billing. I am also able to print reports at the push of a button. I would recommend this software to anyone in the child care setting.

Cons

It is convenient, and comprehensive. We just love it.

This software has been a real delight to use . So easy and quick, our parents really like signing their kids out and appreciate the email alert feature. We have come to rely on it and it remains reliable. Thank you Kinderlime.

Awesome customer service via the 800 number

Even though the wait may be lengthy due to the time/day of the call, when I get a representative, they are courteous, helpful, and patient. My issue has always been resolved with excellent service. Thank you!

Great Customer Service

Pros

The customer service reps were wonderful. They were polite and patient. They were very efficient and I could tell that they knew their job really well.

Awesome experience

I have had to call a couple of times. Each time I have called I always seem to get a very friendly and professional tech support. They have always solved my problems and have always been very helpful.

Cons

Customer service is always kind, understanding and extremely helpful.

We like Procare very much. I rarely have any problems but when I do the Technical Support people are always understanding that I am not a computer genius and just need help. I love the ease of the remote access.

I need 10 characters for a title

Tech support is great, especially remote assistance. The problem is it takes an unbelievable amount of time to connect with a tech. This is especially frustrating when I am paying my own IT guy to wait.

Tech Support

The support staff was great. He helped me with the problem of our school computer crashing and was able to retrieve the data. I was very upset and he was a very supportive Tech. 5 stars to him.

Cons

Kinderlime has helped to automate our sign in and out process. Thank you!

Kinderlime is easy to use and update. The team is open to comments that can better service client needs. They are proactive in anticipating needs. This program has taken hours off our reporting work each month.

Top-notch software support experience

Our Procare tech support rep, helped us step-by-step in updating our Center's client and server software. He even called us back with advice on backing up our data on the server side. Thank you!

Ups and downs

Pros: ability to verify staff hours as well as children's attendance beautiful presentation---a nice looking product great customer service! You got right back to us when we had a problem. Cons: We ended up with two accounts and two billings. Irritating to sort out. We found another product that we liked better (bright wheel) because it has a billing component that works for us. Suggestions: Your product is nicer looking and your customer service is better than Brightwheel. But check out how you differ and consider offering the billing features they have.

Billing director at an Early Learning Center

I have no cons. Having never used this type of software before, I was impressed with the ease of using the teaching tools, the Q and A's, and the customer service. Very complete package. Very thorough, and easy to learn.

Cons

Best invesment I've made for my daycare!!!

I haven't found a con yet! I absolutely love the software and their customer service. I had used another company for 6 years and it was a nightmare now that I look back. I wish I would have made the investment sooner!!!

Thank you!

There was a high call volume so it took a little while, 25 minutes to connect with a person. The Pro Care experience was quick and efficient. The professonal was very polite and helpful.

Cons

Procare is Wonderful. The software is very user friendly. I am not a very computer iliterate perso

Whenever I have a question or need a quicker way to do something I call or email Procare and I always get a fast response and help with my situation. They make me feel like I am their only customer.

Procare Technical Support

Assistance on Friday afternoon is exceptional. Mr. Tom is very helpful. All questions were answered, and I was even given some extra "tricks" to make the Procare experience more beneficial.

Very useful system

We have used Procare Child Care Management system for over 3 years now and are very pleased with it. We mainly use it for the check-in system, time clock, and records keeping. It is efficient and useful.