Procare Solutions Reviews - Page 8

1,446 reviews

Child Care Software Management

The software is very user friendly and can be used for an agency like ours that operates multiple locations. The customer service has been terrific!

Pros

Helps ensure tuition is paid on time- charged correctly, collected in a timely fashion, recorded accurately, etc. Children's and employee's files are electronic and in one place for state licensing purposes, NAEYC accreditation, etc. Management can quickly check attendance, tuition balances, snack and meal counts by category for USDA reimbursement etc. Procare allows us to set up a variety of tuition rates, subsidy amounts, and discounts.

Cons

What I like least about Procare is that there is not a local team that can come on site to provide training/assistance.

Procare for Childcare

Procare is very helpful with things like keeping track of billing and checking children in and out. It does occasionally have issues running but normally it resolves within about half an hour. Overall I would recommend this software.

Pros

Procare is easy to use. It has many different functions like keeping track of billing and what kids are checked in or out.

Cons

Seems like every couple of weeks it has problems with freezing especially during busy pick up times.

Kayla - We're glad to hear you find Procare easy to use and that it helps you keep track of billing and the check-in status of children. As to slowness at busy pickup times, we've recently added additional servers to our Procare Cloud service to improve the check-in experience and overall performance of using Procare on the Cloud. If you are still experiencing issues, please give our Support Team a call for assistance.

Software Management System

Overall we have been satisfied and are glad we made the switch several years ago.

Pros

Procare is pretty user-friendly we have been able to figure out most things by just using the software. If we do have trouble with something or need to know how something works we use the training resources available. If we can't find a resource or need additional help the customer support has been great!

Cons

I would say what I would like to see the most improvement would be the number of report templates available or the ability to manipulate the data more to make custom reports. Also, it would be nice to have a more interactive experience with the check-in kiosk for families.

More efficient

I use to do all the bills by hand that took all day and now with this system it is quicker and more professional looking and it only takes me 2-3 hours to do billing for 100 families. It is so easy to put up reports now.

Pros

It is quick and easy for doing my billing for my program. I am able to input new students in with ease. calculating the billing for each family is easy. If my name titles do not match what is already in the system then I can add my own title for it.

Cons

What I like least is that I can't take a family off of procare after they age out. I have students who are 16 years and older that I am unable to take off. i bought the software to use the tuition express but I was unable to utilise it due to the upper management changing their mind. So I was out this money.

Procare Endorsement

We use the software for the day-to-day operations of our center and have been using this software for over twenty-five years. As technology advances, so does the Procare software. If we have ever needed support, it was always provided, usually with a quick response. We have been and are pleased with the advances Procare has made and is making.

Pros

This software is very user-friendly. This is one of the features we were looking for when testing the different software for the child care/preschool industry.

Cons

We are unable to customize some of the reports which are available - and there are a lot!

Preschool software

It has been the best company to work with in all situations. I have used Procare for over 20 years and love it.

Pros

We love this software for our preschool. It works so nice with what we need to accomplish for our center and parents. The software lets me do the computer work in a short amount of time. Because there is so much other things to do than just the accounting part of the job. It is so easy to use and Procare is so helpful when you call and ask questions. They even have a lot of videos on line that are easy to see and explain everything to you.

Cons

I have not found anything that I don't like about Procare software. The thing we have the most problem with is the internet going down and that's not Procare's problem.

Great Program and Very Flexible

Overall, very satisfied with ProCare. The software is very stable and it has never "frozen" on us. We do our billing on a DAILY basis because we only charge for the days the child(ren) attend. (We are a school district based program). The program is very flexible with the different modules we purchased.

Pros

Ability to store a plethora of information and recall it at a moments notice. Very easy to navigate. Good selection of customization for reports.

Cons

It does take a lot of mouse clicks to enroll a new student. Instead of going back to the child's account It would be nice to be able to change dates in the deposit reports if a mistake was accidentally made.

Josh was very helpful with the computer updates. He was very knowledgeable and treated us well.

Keeps track of most everything needed to be kept track of.

Pros

I can always call your support team for help and they know what to do. Since the minimum is 100 characters, this is just fill in.

Cons

There are times I need to call your support team for help but I waste a lot of time in que before someone can pick up.

Paul - We're glad you are pleased with the service from our Support Team. Our U.S.-based call center is open weekdays from 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern). Hold times do vary (although We strive to keep them to a minimum), but later in the day (after 2:00 p.m. Pacific / 5:00 p.m. Eastern) the call load tends to be lighter. You may also find it convenient to submit a question online (link below) and in most cases you'll hear back the same business day. http://procaresupport.com/contact-procare-support/technical-support/

I can count on Procare

Procare has been great for my Childcare business and the modules allow me to grow with what Procare has to offer as by needs change. I like that I can add as I got and not have to invest so much as a start up. Technical support has been great over the 16 years we have been using this product.

Pros

The modules and how they can be added as my business grows. The features of myprocare.com and families being able to access and keep track of their accounts.

Cons

The downtime for maintenance is something new to us as we are now on the Cloud. Being a private business owner I often work on the weekends so Saturday down time is frustrating to me. I wish it could be done Sunday afternoon or int he evenings. I'm very confident many of us work from home and weekends, not just scheduled business hours.

I love procare and tuition express. It helps me simplify the task i have to do into one program.

Billing , time keeping,report printing etc....

Pros

The functionality and the ease of use. I also love the fact we have a tech at our fingertips that can guide us through any problem we may encounter. And they teach me to do the task as well. Eliminating the need to call back for the same issues.

Cons

Not knowing how to use it. There are so many awesome features and No one trained our staff at the get go. so there is a lot of un tapped potential in this program that i do not know how to use.

Hello Matthew - Thank you for letting us know how much Procare and Tuition Express have helped your center. We offer many free learning tools, from live webinars to detailed articles with step-by-step videos, to Procare University -- and we can arrange training for you and your team. Please visit: http://procaresupport.com/learn-procare/

Procare functions well

Generally the progam is fantastic and our parents and teachers love it.

Pros

I love the "facebook" style feed the parents see on their child's day. I also love the messaging feature.

Cons

The ease of Lead Center. The email portion could be set up better. Too many steps at times to get from point A to point B. I would love a better feature- possibly an excel sheet to log my waitlist.

Updating our check in station

Procare is an awesome addition to our school. We made that decision in 2012 I think. It helps with streamlining day to day functions. We were able to do away with the time clock! We have accurate sign in/out information at our fingertips. Our parents love Tuition Express!

Pros

The ability to do so many things.

Cons

The way some of the items are stated makes it hard to know what you are going to get if you use it . Some of the reports are hard to know which one to use to get the information you are looking for at that time.

Geneva ¿ We¿re glad to hear Procare helps you with so many things, and it was great to talk with you about your ideas for making it easier to find the right report when you need it at the right time. We¿re always looking for ways to make Procare even more user-friendly and incorporate client feedback into in to our software and services. We very much appreciate your input. Thank you!

Procare Review

Overall Procare is the childcare business product that I would choose over all the others time and again. It easy to use and easy to set up. It has a multitude of reports that can be ran and printed at the drop of a pin. Great Product and absolutely great for the price.

Pros

I really enjoyed being able to enroll, track and bill parents all in one product, as well as track immunizations

Cons

Procare has a ton of uses and things you can do to run your business. The thing I likes least was not being able to use all the functions during the time I used the product.

Chalene Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy using Procare! We appreciate you as a Procare customer. Thanks again!

Easy to use childcare software

Customer service people are kind, knowledgeable and easy to work with but you may have to wait on hold between 15 and 45 minutes to speak to someone.

Pros

Easy to us, it's all inclusive, what any childcare business would need to run a successful, organized, professional program. Payment processing is integrated.

Cons

Cost, the program is expensive and it does have monthly fees. Card processing is expensive.

Procare Software Review

Procare has helped our business succeed. We love the program.

Pros

I absolutely love Procare Software. It has made the management of running a child care center so much easier and more effecient. From the billing and payments for students to the time keeping and payroll of employees. Procare has a module that covers it all. I use all the features that Procare offers. Procare has helped to set us up and trained myself and the staff to use the system. I recommend this to everyone in the child care industry.

Cons

I have never had anything to complain about or any difficult part of the program. When I don't know how to use a feature I send a message or call and they are very helpful to walk me through it.

The Best Decision

My overall experience has been excellent with Kinderlime. My response time to my questions have be great and the customer service has been nothing less than attentive even at off times during the day.

Pros

Everything needed to manage my daycare. Ease of communicating with parents and caregivers. All in one billing, marketing and lead management. Great customer service and awesome response time (and I have had questions pop in my head at 2am...lol).

Cons

The only cons I have would be not having the calendar usable on my desktop. It's only usable on mobile devices. Not having multiple online lead forms as far as inquiry, registration and waitlist forms. I have to adjust my forms throughout the year to accommodate the needs. Inquiry forms are less detailed but registration form requires more information. Therefore a parent inquiring would be hesitant to complete a more detailed form.

First review after a year

Replaced stand alone time clock machine and software. Has ability to print more reports on staff, which we did not have capability wise prior (DOB's, sign in/out, roster, etc).

Pros

A variety of capabilities available of reports. A central location for staff data rather than multiple spreadsheets which was used prior and manually made.

Cons

It can take a while to train yourself on how to use and adapt to needs. Manual does not cover all areas thus you need to search site for support or call. There are a few areas needed to be custom made in reports. Be nice to tweek the layout of some reports at times but then again just export it out and customize the report in the end.

Great Software for aPreschool

It has been an extremely positive experience. The customer service is exceptional

Pros

It is easy to use and when you encounter any issues, Customer Service is quick to help resolve them

Cons

It is geared more to a fulltime daycare. We are a part time school

Procare Software has been GREAT for our program!

Procare saves me time especially with the Tuition Express option. No more manually entering checks. I can run a variety of reports from monthly reconciling reports to specific family ledgers to data reports for my family directory or reports for teachers. I use the software every day and appreciate the ease of navigating all of the components.

Pros

It is intuitively functional, easy to figure out. Their support is terrific, I use it often and they have always been able to walk me through and figure out a solution!

Cons

I wish I could re-title reports that I use regularly so I would recognize them more easily.

Great Program

I took over a operating business and I've solved tracking families, employees, time cards, payroll, roll call, accounts, W-2's, Taxes, majority of the business runs on Procare.

Pros

Keeps tract of families, employees, time cards, payroll, roll call, accounts, W-2's, Taxes, etc. It's easy to use. If I ever have a question I can figure it out on the website. Customer service is so nice and helpful. My accountant has access to this as well. I'm not sure what I would do without it.

Cons

I'm not super knowledgeable about Procare. I just haven't taken the time to learn everything. Sometimes during mid day, I need assistance with the program wait usually takes 30 mins on the line. I prefer them calling us back instead of waiting.

Definitely recommended

It was a bit difficult for me to set up our Procare at first, but once you do a few students, it becomes easy. I love Procare and so do my parents!

Pros

I like that it is easy to see all families/students/balances in one spot. The best part is the fingerprint check in/out. Some parents' fingerprints may not work, but there is another option for them to create a user/password. The Dashboard can be customized by user. Employees clock in and out and I am able to run a report every payday to run my checks.

Cons

I wish it was easier to customize how you view other screens. Larger fonts would be nice. Alerts should be able to pop up instead of clicking on an icon. I wish there was a way to enable reminders for users.

Procare for Early Childhood Centers

Pros

Procare is fairly easy to use and navigate through the system. Updates are made frequently enough so that the system stays up-to-date and is continually improving. There are many features that are user-friendly.

Cons

Reports are something that I am still not confident enough to use for printing bus lists and attendance sheets. Our parents/families submit child care schedules through MyProcare and we've noticed that when we run certain reports, they are not always accurate (missing or adding in students).

Jacquelyn - We're glad you find Procare easy to use and navigate. As to the symptom that certain children are missing from (or added to) reports, that certainly should not happen. If you are still experiencing that issue, please contact our Tech Support team (link below), so we can troubleshoot the situation. See: http://procaresupport.com/contact-procare-support/

Procare Solution

We have used Procare Solutions since 2008 and we have been very happy.

Pros

This product works great with our hourly rate. It clocks hours and has the capacity to bill out those hours as scheduled or unscheduled hours, which is 2 different rates. It also has the ability to create great reports for in house and customize statements depending upon a parents needs.

Cons

Our unique hourly rate causes me to have to click on several billing formulas. I would prefer if I could click on all 7 that apply to each student in 1 entry rather than having to go line by line and enter 7 formulas.

Took some getting used to....

Pros

Features we use are fine. Billing, child scheduling, finger print sign in and printed sign ins. We do not currently use the tuition part of program.

Cons

I have had to teach myself quite a bit and read, re-read the instruction book. I do like the little video tutorials which help me after the readings. I have called a few times for help and only a couple of those times has anyone gotten me a solution.

Kimberly - We're glad you like the billing, scheduling, and fingerprint sign-in features. We are sorry to hear though that you've felt you had to teach yourself or have not gotten satisfactory solutions in the past. We do offer free training to help you get the most from your software. We'll have a member of our team reach out to get you the help you need.

Procare meets the needs of our center

The software allows us to combine many things into 1 system. Employees use to clock-in, parents check the children in/out, it stores child emergency contacts, we can print timecards from the software, etc.

Pros

Procare is very user friendly and has a lot of helpful functions. Parents also love the security of using their fingerprint for identification.

Cons

The check-in screen for parents to use freezes somewhat frequently. It can be very inconvenient when we need to reboot during the busy pick-up hours.

Katie, We¿re glad Procare has been such a help for you! We're not aware of any issues that should cause the check-in screen to freeze. It may be computer or network related. If you¿re still experiencing these symptoms, please contact our Tech Support Team. We'd be happy to help you and your IT person sort it out.