Pronto Reviews

Great all around

Fantastic and easy to integrate.

Pros

Honestly the best all around company communication software. Super easy and organized.

Cons

Can’t think of much that would be bad, maybe a bit more tutorial on how it could be used better.

Absolutely Love It!

Being available to each employee without them texting me on my phone or emailing me. I work on the desktop version but our employees are out in the field. It connects them to the office seamlessly and allows us to address their needs whether HR oriented or plans, pictures, project management, updates on jobs, etc.

Pros

As HR Manager, this software has made it so much easier to be in touch with each and every employee. It allows me to respond quickly, send them requested documents or links in a timely and professional manner. I used it all day every day!

Cons

I would love the search bar or to be able to flag a certain conversation for easy reference.

Pronto is not Tonto

Pronto is awesome, it vastly improved the communication breakdowns we were experiencing at work.

Pros

Easy of use, mobile app, clean interface

Cons

Not being able to @ someone in group message

The best thing we've ever done for communication in our compnay!

Pronto has completely changed the way we've communicated in our company for the better! We are much more organized, streamlined and our whole team feels so much more in the loop. It's so nice to get business items out or our personal text threads and have all communication in one app. The app was easy to download and only took moments to get acquainted with the interface. We are so happy we found Pronto!

Pros

We love being able to to create multiple groups, add tasks to people and the ability to share pictures and files.

Cons

Would love a search feature so we can search past messages.

Pronto: A miracle

It's been amazing, better than I ever expected. It's very user friendly and has many tools that are helpful for growing companies.

Pros

I like how you can have different groups and categories that help you to communicate throughout the entire company. It is very organized.

Cons

There's not much to not like about it. The pricing is very reasonable, it could become more of an issue if it were to become part of a larger company.

Look no further for communication with a human touch

Enjoyable, fun and generally free of headaches.

Pros

Excellent hands-on customer service and simple to learn and use features.

Cons

The service requires robust Internet service from all parties involved to function seamlessly.