Qintil

Education for learners, employers & training providers

Qintil Reviews

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of finding a course, progressing through it and then seeing my progress so clearly on the dashboard.

mina g.

I am very happy, the slides the program has is very clear easily I can read and the most important it is ready helping me with my job performand in TLH, what more I can said everything is great.

Nilda S.

It's been good experience , I will recommended to all other people as well because it's good to use.

Harpreet R.

Deepu T.

Staff have complained about how the program just stops, and they cannot complete the course.

Allan L.

Srijana S.

4.2

Qintil Support

Phillipe and Andrew have done exceptionally well in supporting our company while we have gone through the transition of changing from the old platform to the new one. Obviously there is still an area where we need to fix in regards to email addresses, Qintil just expected that all people have email addresses and facebook accounts, this has not been the case with our organisation. Due to privacy people cannot be expected to make these available, but I am hoping that may be fixed now after communicating with Phillipe on the 4th October. Regards Allan Love

Pros

The ease of use

Informative and interactive

For the first time, it was a bit difficult to use. But later, it was found to be very easy for navigation and very informative. I have talked with my other coworkers as well, they have even found better than the earlier one. As a user, I would like to suggest that the course should be updated and reviewed time and again. Apart from few bugs in the matter of expiry dates and user passwords conflict, I hope it will be better in the course of time and wish all the best for the entire team.

Pros

Easy to use and informative

Cons

Passwords conflicts, expiry dates problems

Average quality , software takes more time to load and learner has to wait.

Lengthy slides and too much of information. Too hard to remember in one go. Answers to some questions are not mentioned in slides and learners have to google it or ask senior staff member for help. Initially, there was no review answers and learners were getting the same answers wrong again and again, not knowing which answers were wrong, wasting their valuable time at work.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Lengthy, not interesting but has to do it because it is mandatory.

Understandable and easier to use

Very easy to understand, saving time and easy to use the system. Useful knowledge and makes life easier to do it online with mandatory courses.

DeeRos Bull1

5 Star Congradulations Keep up the great work The system is easy effective up to date quick accurate secure safe manageable high quality any one is able to master the operation of this apparatus

Pros

Easy safe secure and managable

Cons

Would be nice to see the transaction history

Training at home or work

As an administrator the system is at times frustrating. There needs to be the ability to sign off several staff for the one training all at once. Doing this individually us too time consuming. Some of the training is above the level that is needed and not true of Victorian law. I have had positive responses from support which is a relief. Happy to have training online that is simple to use.

Great resouse

I took this corse through my work company as one of mandatry training . For me it took time to begin with as I was very busy every day due to baby sitting, work and house keeping etc... But once I make time and sit in front of my computer it was fun to do and could keep doing ahead. It was easy to use and understand . Every section there is a Round up before start quiz so it helped me to review and made it clearly. Structure and design were also not bad. They use variety of pictures and video. But quiz was bit tricky. They locked me out after 2times of attempt and had to contact my manager which is bit annoying. Overall I am satisfy this course.

Cons

Feedback and comments were given by staff from the organisation Juliana village.

On my point of view, It is great experience to do online learning anywhere. It was bit difficult to use on first time questioning answer and didn't provide notice which one is wrong. Now, it is great. It gives opportunity to revise our work and know the mistakes. thank you

Qintil Experience

Qintil is highly recommended. Very efficient and fun to use. The program requires a bit of a learning curve but once you get the hang of it, it becomes very easy to use.

Cons

It is a good system and user friendly. My workplace won't pay to use this system at present

I personally have found the system very good. My workplace prefers face to face learning in regards to mandatory, not online at present

Cons

It's good to use this software

Pros

Everything was good nothing to complaint really

Cons

None

Manishapatel

I got lots off knowledge to using Qintil and very easy to use. Thanks

knowlede gain

As I am nursing student and working in aged care, I came to learn more things through Qintil. The mandatory chapters i did in quintal will be lifelong helpful to me. Thank you

Online Learning with Qintil

This is a great system for us to control our staff ELearning requirements. It helps us keep updated with where the staff are at in regards to their learning units.

Pros

Record Keeping

Cons

Updates are challenging

Must try

Once I knew what I was doing it was quick and easy to complete and conquer my task.

Pros

Free programs easy access and navigation.

Cons

A little laggy at first it one of the software's that you need to update yourself on before starting.

User friendly.

As is the case with all products, there will be some teething issues until some feedback is actioned.

Thoughts on quick books

I really enjoy using this program as I truly find it my main issue is that when I am using quick books though my phone I can only add new customers I cant invoice existing customers and its just too difficult to use on my phone

Pros

how easy quick books is to use

Cons

Too hard to use on my phone

very good experience

it is easy to use, quite save time and effective, very supportive team and will solve your problem quickly.

Cons

it is a very well designed product covering all aspects.

it is a well designed survey with lots of questions covering different areas. it takes some time to finish but easy to use.

Educational training

Having training is a great way to refresh on areas that you may have forgotten, or that have changed in some way. Some training requires simple reading, as some people are hands on and not able to get the concept of the question. However l was proud of myself as l was one or two answers wrong in some areas. So been proud of my achieve was great. gave me a pat on the shoulder for my good effort.

Qintil review

The platform is great. But feel the content of many of the courses need to be improved. In particular some of the course content still refers to UK legislation - instead of Australian legislation. In addition some of the course content has been "dumbed" down too much.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

The content of some of the courses need to be improved.

Thank you for your comments Michael. I'm delighted that you find the platform easy to use. Our Course Marketplace, which launches next month, will include courses from a range of other providers to improve your course experience.

so simple and clear - easy to use!

Great and easy

Great Easy to understand, simple to do Fun learning experience Logical created Leaves impressions of content learnt.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Repetition

Learning online

I like the feature that keeps all your learning records in the one place & you can take them from one employer to another

Queen Teel

Very good and simple but efficient education. Lots of new things but very easy to absorb. The quiz is fun and not too hard and round up is very efficient