TargetX

Recruitment and admissions CRM for higher ed institutions

TargetX Reviews

Pros

Great job of Target CRM I am really happy with the result obtained and very satisfied with the services that I offer, undoubtedly one of the best in terms of customer relationship management.

America C.

Chris W.

A great extension that allows you to organize the windows to suit the public, has a minimalist design but is very interesting.

Jose V.

Cons

It can be confusing for new users to learn the TargetX side of it. The upgrades can be a pain as they are released roughly every 30 days and its tough for our groups to test that quickly.

Michael A.

With customization comes the curse of hindsight being 20/20.

Lauren D.

Can be overwhelming for CRM manager to handle all the requests and issues that can pop up. Documentation can be difficult to track.

Mark D.

4.4

one of the best

Pros

I loved having chosen Recruitment CRM, their work is one hundred percent impeccable and the attention they provide was my favorite part, currently it is difficult to find companies like this but this was definitely one of the best.

Cons

Personally I have nothing negative to say about this company, everything was excellent and I would not tire of recommending it, it will always be my first options

The people at TargetX are very easy to deal with.

Improved admissions recruiting and tracking.

Pros

Out of the box, the product meets the bulk of our needs. Being built on Salesforce it is very easy to extend the capabilities. Release update procedures and documentation have improved a great deal since 3 years ago and quarterly releases are much easier to install. Support is very helpful and I've often received help from support that would have required paid consulting from other vendors. The...

Cons

I would like to see them accelerate the process of being compatible with SalesForce's relatively new Higher Education Data Architecture.

Slow to get Problems Solved

We utilize TargetX as the CRM for our Applications to our programs.

Pros

I enjoy the dashboard capabilities as well as the appearance of the CRM. Other than that there's not much else.

Cons

There are a lot of restrictions when pulling reports, a lot of bugs that needs to be worked out each time a new release was implemented, and customer service is very slow to respond most of the time.

the CRM has been a game changer that has allowed me to transform my recruitment process.

the ability to track all of my application sources. prior to Target X all my applications were stealth. I am also now able to move beyond excel hell for events.

Pros

I consistently use events, email, reports, dashboards and I love Schools App. There is something empowering in being able to set up and execute your own emails.

Cons

learning curve is steep. It took me a while to get where I am in terms of proficiency. It was almost a year before I was able to get completely comfortable. I think the issue was some of the naming conventions.

Quality Higher Education focused CRM

Pros

Built on the Salesforce Platform which has many benefits Customized and well thought out packages/solutions designed for higher educations Company values and is responsive to customer feedback and uses feedback to improve the product

Cons

Customer support response time can be slow and occasional non-answers Limited out of box support regarding standard Salesforce patches, notices, and updates

Solid product that does what we need it to do.

Pros

Flexible product, integrates with Salesforce so can use all of the features of Salesforce, so any Salesforce admin can pick it up eventually.

Cons

This product is excellent and has allowed our operation to jump forward in capabilities.

Pros

I like the flexibility and the self-administration of the software. This flexibility has allowed our team to roll out the software to both our admissions and our financial aid teams.

Cons

I wish there were more opportunities to engage in helping to direct future development of the software.

Solid product that has a ton of features and potential.

Pros

Innovation and new features are added regularly. Highly customizable based on our business needs. Many options for end users, records, and administrators.

Satisfied

the recruitment team has easy work to get the required candidates due to this software

Pros

recruitment CRM is available on mobile phone and tablets hence this enables the user to move from one location to the other with the data. the customer service provides future solutions with product upgrade to enable users stay ahead of the competitor The software also stores social media information for example Facebook and twitter this eases the communication between institution and the client It supports large file storage for candidates/ clients

Cons

the Pricing of Recruitment CRM annual subscription is at high cost at least it should be lowered so that small institutions can easily afford the annual subscriptions

Great job of Target CRM

Pros

Cons

I really do not have any complaints to give, I'm very happy with the services that I offer Salesforce, I recommend it 100%, they will not regret working with her.

We have had an intense learning curve while implementing this product.

Pros

Each piece is built for customization and is very flexible to fit our needs. We have had the opportunity to learn a new system that automates many processes saving staff time and improving productivity.

Cons

With customization comes the curse of hindsight being 20/20. In the beginning we ran into a lot of moments where we were trying to use the system and were told that support couldn't help us because it was beyond our scope of work.

Implemented Recruitment with no issues, but still struggling to implement the online application.

You need someone that understands salesforce to implement effectively. We hired someone with specific Salesforce experience so we can utilize the tool to its fullest potential. Additional staffing is not ideal when needing to implement software.

Pros

Provides a lot of robust features for recruitment purposes and allows for customized communication plans. Automates communications with our prospective students and our recruiters.

Cons

A great tool for managing higher Ed applications

Easily interface and communicate with applicants to our school.

Pros

The amount of control we have over our applications and applicant experience is unmatched. This software gives built onto Salesforce gives us the ability to easily communicate with our applicants allowing a smoother application process.

Cons

The customer service can sometimes take a long period of time to respond to queries or to resolve issues.

Love using TargetX CRM

Pros

East of use and setup was a plus and the fact that it ran on Salesforce was an added bonus.

Cons

Event module needs a little more work to allow you to do more custom data collection.

Good for enrollment and marketing

Pros

Good quality Student information System that streamlines enrollment. It allows real time communication with leads. Integrated email marketing platform allows seamless communication and tracking.

Cons

Cost is high for what you get. The mass email system can be a bit buggy , it will work one day then not work the next day. Their email system could use an upgrade.

Good but many restrictions.

Good product with restrictions.

Pros

Appearance was appeasing and well-suited for our needs. Customer service was quick to answer the questions that the team came up with and were excellent communicators. The system was easy to setup as well.

Cons

Cost can be a factor for some here. We looked into it before ultimately settling somewhere else. Good experience but restricted in some of the things that you can do and information that you can get.

Recruitment Planning

Target X makes reporting, planning, and helping students easier.

Pros

Target X makes the schools application and website entirely mobile friendly.

Cons

Nothing! Wish we would have switched to Target X sooner.

Great software