All categories

K-12 software for educational institutions and webmasters

SafeShare.tv Reviews

1,703 reviews

Teacher

For the three years using this product, I believe that it is the beat of its kind. I recommend this to all educators and professionals alike.

Pros

As a teacher, I love software like this. It keeps last minute lesson plan changes safe and appropriate.

Cons

It stopped working for me the last few months of the school year.

Great idea but . . .

Great idea, but unfortunately did not work well for us with our network setup.

Pros

I thought this was going to be a great way to direct my students to specific videos on Youtube.

Cons

Unfortunately, although my students were given links to the Safeshare site, the videos did not work because our blocking software recognized that they were on Youtube and Youtube is blocked for our students.

Great Option

Pros

This is an awesome tool for me to use in my classrooms. We can skip right to the content that I want my students to see.

Cons

URLs change over time so links get out dated over time. Not really SafeShare’s fault.

Safe/Share Assessment

It works really well and is easy to use. It gives me peace of mind and blocks the YouTube trolls from attacking me while I watch YouTube videos.

Pros

The ease of use makes it a great option for safely viewing YouTube videos without worry, without attacks by YouTube trolls.

Cons

The censoring messages of possible inappropriate content when I know there is nothing objectionable about my content provider.

School use

Pros

How quick and easy I can take an inaccessible link to a video for my students and make it accessible.

Cons

There isn’t anything negative I could find about the software.

Great tool for the classroom

Pros

I like that I can show internet videos to my students and feel confident that there will be nothing inappropriate.

Cons

There was nothing I didn’t like about SafeShare.TV

Please fix the full screen feature

I really liked it at the beginning, but am really disappointed with the full screen issues.

Pros

It does not have inappropriate ads for kids.

Cons

In the last 6 months the full screen feature is not working. It goes the the top half of the screen and cuts out the top half of the picture. I'm considering other options, however, as I teacher I already have made safeshare links for my classes. I would be happy if you just fixed this.

Great way to share videos

I have recommended SafeShare.tv to other educators, it's a great (and safe) way to share videos in a classroom setting

Pros

The ability to cut what is not needed from the video

Cons

The links don't last as long as I would like for them to last.

User friendly

Pros

I like that I can show videos without ads and these videos are stored in my account for future use.

Cons

I wish I could store more videos so I have them year after year.

Great for teachers!

Pros

Removing ads and removing suggested next videos

Cons

The cost — I was able to use this as a free product for many years, but now there’s a limit to the number of videos on the free trial, which is disappointing

Teacher use

Pros

Sharing videos with no worries of inappropriate ads or the content has changed (or inappropriate redirects).

Cons

The access and easy could be smoother/ less cumbersome.

Pros

Easy to create a link. As a teacher, I use the link embedded into my PowerPoint/lesson and know what I’m showing is safe.

Cons

I don’t like that I need to sign up, but it’s super easy. Just one added step.

ShafeShare.Tv

Great business. Solid Product.

Pros

I appreciate that I can view YouTube videos with my students without the adds or navigation away from the video presented.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Does the job expected.

Love!

I use this every time I show a you tube video in my classroom!

Pros

Being able to show students videos/clips without commercials, suggested videos or random videos starting next

Cons

I can’t think of anything I do not like!

Newsletter Solution

Overall, I have been very impressed and thankful for this service and product. It is great for the classroom, for newsletters, and for meetings.

Pros

We were looking for something that removed the comments for many of the videos we wanted to share with our membership and this was the best solution. Thank you for creating such a product.

Cons

I have had an issue, only once, with a video that I uploaded to YouTube that wouldn't process in SafeShare.

Great for keeping young children safe

I use safeshare whenever I share YouTube videos with students.

Pros

I like that it hides inappropriate suggestions on YouTube after watching a benign and educational video.

Cons

It is a lot of clicks to make a safe view.

Great program!

The Internet is full of resources, however, sometimes those resources come with extra ads and link videos. It is nice to be able to only get the content you want to share with students, and you do not have to worry about what other things may show up.

Pros

I love that I can get a link to the video only and not have to worry about inappropriate ads popping up.

Cons

I can’t think of anything. This is a great program.

SafeShare solves the problem of unwanted ads.

I like that I am able to share my chosen video without worrying about what other unwanted videos that may pop up after mine is over, such as happens on YouTube.

Pros

I like that I am able to post a video for viewing and not worry about what ads or other videos might be viewed along with mine.

Cons

I found that I am not able to embed a safeshare video into a program I use for my business. Bombbomb.

SafeShare is great

Pros

I like the ability to show videos in front of my students with no concern about popups or inappropriate content on the side of the screen.

Cons

I don't want to have to pay to use it beyond my 20 links.

Safeshare.tv

I have enjoyed using safeshare.tv

Pros

It helps me monitor my kids when watching youtube videos.

Cons

It's a limitation on how many youtube videos you can share on your dashboard.

SafeShare.tv

Pros

I use safeshare to create videos with out ads to show in my classroom. It's really quick and easy to use.

Cons

There is not anything that I do not like about it.

Loyal

Pros

The ease of using it. Allowing only what i want to use to be seen by students

Cons

Some videos were restricted however there wasn't anything inappropriate about it

Great for Teachers

Pros

At my school, You Tube is blocked. I can easily copy a link from You Tube and play the video on SafeShare.

Cons

Sometimes that link that I paste can't be read.

Great Video Sharing / Hosting Tool for Schools!

Pros

I like that I can edit videos for length and that the link can be easily shared with students. I work at different school sites and the SafeShare.tv links work at all my sites. The teachers that I work with are very appreciative of this tool.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about this product is that there is a maximum upload limit even for teachers.

SafeShare.tv

Pros

What I like most about SafeShare.tv is that I can take a YouTube video it will edit out any advertisements. I show these videos to Kindergarten thru 3rd graders and I not having to worry about inappropriate content is wonderful.

Cons

The layout of the website could be a little more user friendly. But overall, I think this is a really good product.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.