SchoolDoc.com Reviews

5.0/5 (7 reviews)

Lisa Perry

Awesome program for our school!

Reviewed 2018-06-23

Pros
Everything has been great. Our account manager, has been a wealth of knowledge. If he didn't know the answer to a question, he quickly found out the answer. He has been a pleasure to work with. I believe this would be great for our summer camp too if I could get the summer camp director to get onboard. So far, a bit unwilling to seek change. I have stressed to the school that this would be to their benefit as this is an awesome program!

Cons
No cons to report, we've loved the software and have been very happy with our decision. Thanks for everything!

Laura Sapper

Thanks SchoolDoc!

Reviewed 2018-06-23

Pros
Support team was one of the friendliest and most helpful team I have had the pleasure of working with. Support team was the reason we ultimately felt comfortable going with SchoolDoc.com.

Cons
We have been very happy using SchoolDoc, and I don't have anything significant cons to report. Thanks for always updating the software too.

Lisa Carter

We implemented it and rolled it out in 3 weeks!

Reviewed 2017-09-08

Pros
Other options were too costly for what we need. SchoolDoc.com has been great for our school and now we are implementing the integration with Blackbaud so we have a SSO and data updates automatically.

Cons
No downsides so far. We cut our cost by over half going with SchoolDoc.com and love their support and team!

Beth Daly

Very responsive, polite, and super helpful!

Reviewed 2018-06-23

Pros
Their execitive is awesome. Even with my unending questions he is very responsive, polite, and super helpful! We have only used the system a year, and I am hoping to use more of the eMAR and Health Log this next school year. These are great features!

Cons
Families are always resistant to change initially, but I know they will come around. This is not a con of the actual software, just of making changes.

Francine Rothkopf

No more paper! Priceless!

Reviewed 2018-06-23

Pros
FABULOUS to work with!!! We only use SchoolDoc for the back-to-school forms, not for eMAR or Health Log. The new User Permissions may allow us to use eMAR next year; we are still investigating. But the back-to-school forms was priceless for us!

Cons
Thank you for a clear, easy to use system. No cons to report at this time, and we look forward to using more of the system next school year.

Caroline Nudelman

SchoolDoc.com review

Reviewed 2017-09-08

Pros
I must say that one thing I've enjoyed about working with you guys, you check in with me periodically. Very different from downloading a software program and being left to fend for myself!

Molly Watt

Thanks SchoolDoc team!

Reviewed 2018-06-23

Pros
My original account manager was awesome. my new manager has been very responsive, helpful, and professional.

Cons
Thanks for everything over the last year, it was great to use this product at our school. I look forward to next school year!