SCL Reviews

SCL

School communication and learning management solution

SCL

Review Summary

Pros

Customer support is great and speed is high, Overall quality is excellent and it is easy to use. Features & Functionality is great.

rabab f.

It helps alot in E-Learning, it opens an opportunity to interact with students ,encourage, motivate and teach them in a decent manner.

Nehad E.

We have the ability to add new features. The virtual classroom feature is brilliant and it was added on time.

Ghada E.

Cons

No copy assignment option available which will meke the time consumed to create assignments much less, and the colors are harsh.

Sara K.

I have a problem in registering upgradable marks.all the marks that i have to-put it has to be calculated at the end of the year.

Mona B.

The double authentication feature can sometimes be a hindrance.

Baheya Z.

4.5

Pros

It is easy to use either through the application or the website.

Cons

The application doesn't notify me when I receive messages and I need to login everytime I use it. (iphone)

Thanks for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear that you can't receive the notification on iPhone this occurred because of ISPs are blocked our Notification services provider since Autumn, but the good news we have sorted this issue and will be shipped with our upcoming Mobile update at the end of April 2020

Good System

Pros

it gives full information about students

Cons

the behavior incidents part is not used properly;

Good and successful

Pros

It’s user friendly and ever evolving . Organised

Cons

Layout , needs to be more friendly and allows for more features like creating more than one assignment for different classes

Review on scl

The parents can easily track and check the educational level of their kids.

Pros

It calculates the ratio of the marks entered automatically.it can send a message to a group of people at the same time.

Cons

There's no place where I can check my messages sent as a group and not individually and in the inbox I can cannot classify the messages sent according to my classes.

Saving Time

It saves time and effort for teachers and students plus it facilitates the E_Learning process .

Pros

Cons

While tranfering or sending files ,it takes a while to upload especially when they are number of sheets.

Easy use

Good

Pros

Easy access Being able to communicate with parents at any time Group message option

Cons

Missing student names but parents’s names

Better than previous apps

Pros

I truly liked it, because it made it so easy for us to contact parents and students.

Cons

The mobile version, while receiving a message from a parent, it's always hard to know his kid's name. That makes me unable to reply if that parent didn't mention his kid's name.

Through my experience

Pros

It’s organized and easy to use. it Facilities the communication between me as a teacher and parents and students as well

The platform is amazing

Really Great Experience.

Pros

It is adjustable and multiple features were added to accomodate our needs as users.

Cons

The view of multiple coloumns on the gradebook of students is really confusing. The window have an option to minimize and maximize the view.

V. Good experience

V. Good experience

Pros

Creating assignments to more than a class and grade level save a lot of time

Cons

There are features that need to be added to save more time in creating assignments and in sending messages

SCL review

Pros

Connecting with parents and students specially through the quarantine

Cons

Uploading stuff used to take a long time and specially photos . Why can’t we upload more than 5photos at a time

Pros

Product easy to learn and use. In times of distance learning, it allowed me to carry on most of my duties as a teacher.

Cons

I haven't encountered any negative aspect of the product

Scl is well functioning during Corona time

It is doing well

Pros

It is easy to use and has a lot of features that really helps

Cons

It needs some updates on the app on mobile as to attach more than one file

Pros

It is easy to use it. Very useful tool and made communication with parents easier

Cons

Adding more photos instead of adding 5 photos by 5 photos

Excellent, but still needs to improve

Pros

It is easy to use, do its function as designed. Usually stable.

Cons

It needs a better mobile app to be easier to access as a user on the go

My review

Pros

It is a friendly application or a software

Cons

Reports need to be able to export others reports as am workung in the admission part

Good one

Nice

Pros

The most impactful feature is the clear information it provides to use it

Cons

The features are missing a lot of improvements

A Super perfect software

Pros

I like it in general. Highly recommended.

Cons

SCL has no cons really. I enjoy working with this software.

SCL in schools

Fine

Pros

It is available for all parents Fast Accurate

Cons

Not user friendly in terms of uploads Not specified in education

Good application in general

Pros

It's user friendly I don't face alot of difficulties using it except for the one I mentioned below.

Cons

I can't find my new messages easily as they don't appear on top. It doesn't notify me when there is a problem sending a certain message. I have to check my outbox to find out it wasn't sent and without knowing why. I can't search my mail by names so if I want to go back to one of my messages I have to scroll down through all the messages.

Hello, Thanks for your feedback, but I would like to mention that in Both SCL Web & Mobile you can search for your Messages by name, subject and body. In response to sent messages, all messages sent are normally stored in outbox, but I assume you want to know who didn't receive your Group messages from Students or parent this may be because the parent/student has not created an account or because their account is suspended by school the administration. Once again thanks for your time reviewing SCL, and feel free to contact us for any further support.

Overall quality is excellent

Pros

Cons

customer support is great and speed is high, Overall quality is excellent and it is easy to use Features & Functionality is greatcustomer support is great and speed is high, Overall quality is excellent and it is easy to use Features & Functionality is great

Teacher

Great

Pros

It’s easy to use. The breakout rooms are great for group communication.

Cons

The only issue I was facing. Once I start the breakout rooms, I can’t add students who came in late.

An amazing software

An amazing experience , i would never how it would be the e-learning without it . thanks for our IT team for their amazing hard work. And million thanks to NAC that always supports the teachers with all the resources needed to accomplish their work.

Pros

i like the options that helps me to control the session .

Cons

actually after the last features for the assignments on line , this software is more that perfect

It was a good experience

Pros

division of categories such as c.w or h.w and colors test and quizzes are together . the colors are quite helpful to distinguish

Cons

it looks difficult in the beginning and needs someone to guide need to press two buttons to maximize the screen . Due to this ,I am doing extra efforts

Review for SCL

Very friendly and easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use..auto correction and shuffling questions and answers

Cons

More features need to be added to the interactive assignments like ‘copy question’ To add the Math options “equations and fractions” Automated attendance needs to be in the options aswell