Sibme Reviews - Page 2

Sibme

Pros

The best feature is the teacher review process plus you can input data while doing an observation, in real time.

Cons

Download speed is sometimes a little slow.

Sibme is effective

Pros

Sibme is a easy, maneuverable tool to help focus on the strengths employee, while finding amazing ways to help with growth. The ability to video, and have others watch to reflect gives a multi-dimensional perceptions to promote growth.

Cons

Nothing! The software was user-friendly and easy to figure out without watching any videos on how-to do so.

Sibme

My overall experience with sibme has been great

Pros

I live most about this software how easy it is to upload videos to review for feedback.

Cons

There was nothing in particular that I “least” liked about it.

I'm so much more efficient

I am pleasantly surprised by the timely on-line support by Sibme when I have a question or can't find a feature.

Pros

I love that I can review videos of lessons from my office and that I can add time-stamped feedback. I don't have to deal with uploading videos or travel to different sites to take a video myself. I like the feature of adding frameworks and goal setting. Having everything in one place is great!

Cons

I'm still exploring but so far I am very satisfied.

A Decent Program

I believe that Sibme was very useful for my principal in observably coaching me as an incoming teacher. I thought it was easy to access on the receiving end. I did not like the difficulty I had when trying to use some of the feedback and video recording from my observation in a different capacity.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of recording and making sense of the feedback that my Principal used on Sibme.

Cons

I was disappointed when I went back to utilize this video with Sibme recording that it was so difficult to access and clip into another program.

Good platform for videos

Pros

Simple to use and organize the videos and comments.

Cons

Can be a challenge to find videos if you don't know which huddle they are in

Pros

This is a great way to video my teaching and share with my colleagues.

Cons

The only drawback is the audio in playback. It’s not always easy to hear what is being said.

Interested

introduction to sibme as an admin. last year I would have been one that was going to be recorded to help create our library but covid happened so only just know of it and what we were planning to do with it

Pros

I am just getting introduced to sibme but I like its potential. It seems fairly user friendly and I think will be a positive component of our coaching of staff.

Cons

Not sure yet - I just got switched to admin rights for the training the other day but look forward to being able to use it to help grow our staff

Coaching

Pros

When I first had to use SIBME, I was very hesitant because technology is not my thing. It was very easy to learn and was a successful tool in coaching teachers. When I did have issues, the support staff was ready to help when needed.

Cons

These are not software issues, just things I learned using SIBME. For me, it was a little difficult to set up in the beginning. I learned that the email address was very important when setting up and account, with wrong email, teachers don’t invitation. wish I had informed the schools that the teachers should look out for an email so that they could except the invitation to participate.

Great for College

Great for class discussion.

Pros

An easy way to share video with peers and co workers.

Cons

It could use a better iPhone app, but it has improved over the years.

Great Tool

Pros

We are implementing a coaching model with staff and this tool has made that process very easy.

Cons

The program is costly, but we are working to pull the funds from various sources to continue using it.

Great teaching resource!

It has been an overall positive experience. My biggest battle is in the industry with which it is being used.

Pros

It’s easy to use and very accessible. I like the fact that it is not taking up storage on my device.

Cons

Nothing. It has been a positive experience overall.

Game Changer

It has made my work with Catapult Learning something that I could not have conceived otherwise.

Pros

The ease of use of Sibme, as well as the simple interface combine to make this a no-brainer for coaching and PD relationships. The time-stamped comments feature on the recored videos makes virtual coaching so simple, and the ability to live-stream has really been a nice addition.

Cons

I would love to see this product step into a true virtual conversation realm. Being able to host interactive, face-to-face conversations would be ideal.

Making Good Teachers Better

Teacher coaching

Pros

The ability to easily access and store videos and reference them as evidence for growth and effectiveness.

Cons

I would like to see more integrations introduced so that it can be used with more teacher ranking scales and such.

Having Trouble Logging on

When I was able to use it, I thought it was incredible! I thought it was really inventive.

Pros

I think the software is really great at helping with teachers do comments while watching themselves teach. It's great to give those comments from things I see but also see my coach's comments.

Cons

I have been having a lot of trouble with logging back on after a leader on my team did some sort of email change, and I wasn't able to get myself back on. We have tried resetting and everything, but it won't work, so it is a shame because my company still relies on the software but I am unable to participate.

Review for Sibme APS

Overall I think it has helped me manage e-learning assignments

Pros

I like that it provides templates and is a supplement for digital learning

Cons

It a little confusing to use but ones you get used to it, it gets better.

Tool to Share Practices

Pros

This tool allowed for employees to record their meetings and house them in a shared platform. This allowed colleagues to gain a lens into each other's practices, allowing asynchronous learning and feedback to occur.

Cons

We live in a society of a lot of things. With all the programs that exist, Sibme didn't originally integrate into frequently-used platforms. I recently learned that Sibme integrated with Zoom. As an employee who serves partners that use Google Meet, this would have been extremely helpful during this time of virtual work.

Sibme is the best.

Pros

This program is amazing. All companies should invest in using this to get better faster.

Cons

Cost is high but worth it. People serious about improvement should look into getting this.

Worked well in uncertian times

10/10

Pros

Phone AND computer is well integrated and easy to use. The app allowed student teachers to easily film themselves and upload their work seamlessly comments on videos was EXCELLENT and so user friendly. the best I Have used.

Cons

when students record on the app and get a text or call on their phone... it crashed the app :)

Excellet Product

Pros

I used this program to upload teaching videos for an educational grant. It was very easy to use and I did not ever experience difficulties. To go into the video section to share and view was super effortless.

Cons

I wish it was offered at a discount for teachers to purchase. Since this was a grant I will lose access to the software and I really enjoyed using it.

Training with Ease

As a teacher, I can now be trained and menotred remotely. This has saved so much time for me, because it eliminates the need for group meetings, trainings, etc. Highly recommend!

Pros

Sibme provides an easy way to connect with peers and mentors. I was delivered interactive training via Sibme, and the ease with which material can be accessed, interacted with, and responded to made my life much easier as the trainee. I would love to do all my mandatory trainings via Sibme.

Cons

While Sibme was easy to navigate once learned, it did take a little bit to catch on to. It was a little tough to find any help on where to find certain things, but with a little searching and time to explore this can be remedied easily.

Using Sibme to Coach

Coaching virtually was much easier through a designated platform

Pros

The ability to leave feedback during a lesson

Cons

Several times teachers got locked out and needed to be reset

Sibme is awesome!

Very useful for education!

Pros

I love how you can upload a video for other staff members to view and can receive feedback from them.

Cons

I don't have any complains about Sibme! It is a great and useful tool!

School Support User

We work remotely in various parts of the country. This has allowed us to share practice with each other while working remotely.

Pros

The ease of sharing videos and being able to comment on others' practice.

Cons

The email notifications. When there are comments on videos, it takes a lot of clicking from the email to see what the comment was rather than having a preview in the email.

Helpful Program

Pros

Sibme has helped increase the culture of crystal clear observations and feedback at our school, both in terms of mentor-to-peer and peer-to-peer feedback, which previously didn't exist. It also increases the opportunity for self-reflection.

Cons

Some of the videos could be made to be more advanced.