Graphy Logo

eLearning platform for creating and selling online courses

Graphy Reviews - Page 3

Jose Enrique A.

E-Learning, self-employed

One of the best LMS on the market

My experience with Spayee is satisfactory, it has the right tools to launch my online courses without the need for multiple integrations.

Pros

I liked its simplicity and ease of use. You are not saturated with thousands of options and you easily know where to start even as a newbie. In addition to that, you have the web hosting and your videos included which is great for those who do not want to hire external services.

Cons

My only recommendation is to improve the web builder more since it has certain limitations for which we do not know much about code.

Jason B.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Spayee, Ready To Compete With The Big Online Learning Providers

With Spayee, I am able to build courses in a simplistic way without the need to understand coding or tech.

Pros

With a white label website integration and a customised landing page builder, it is easily able to connect to my existing business ecosystem. This allows me to maintain my own branding and making courses more accessable as mobile is the main use for informal learning courses.

Cons

As I'm in the earlsy stages of using Spayee, I am yet to expereince anything that I dislike.

Hoang P.

Spayee - a full feature LMS

All in all, I am satisfied with Spayee because it is very rich of features. Most if not all need are there.

Pros

I like most about Spayee is that it is very full featured. I believe that the founders have plenty of experiences in developing LMS and e-learning courses. Every function, from courses creation, classes management, user management, courses sales management etc. contain plenty of options, making it very flexible to create the courses, the topics and items according to my needs. I also like the quizzes and question bank feature of Spayee. It is the most functioning and richest in features amongst the LMS I used. I also like that I can import the question bank into the system, or create a question bank in an easy manner. I like that I can set up a course easily in no time, because Spayee takes care everything.

Cons

I wish that Spayee can allow an explanation for each option of the question / quiz. That way it would be more helpful for creating test exams. I also wish to have more admin, and the ability to create Academies for different categories of students.

Masuk Sarker B.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

One of the best LMS

Pros

I have purchased quite a few LMS’s (both WP-based and Saas-based) and I am quite impressed with the feature-set of Spayee. It’s nice when you don’t have to think about other tools for “essential” marketing such as affiliate center, etc. That definitely takes quite a load off. They have done a really good job in developing such a robust platform. This is one of the best all-in-one LMS solutions that I have ever seen. Everything is working fine and the best part is nothing in beta 😅 and Tons of good stuff are on their roadmap.

Cons

Better User Interface and UX improvement needed.

DL

Darren L.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

easy way to launch an online academy with mobile app feature

Spayee help me with the hosting my online course and with the Mobile App offered by them , i need to stable platform with experience to provide great experience to my user.

Pros

You can get all you need with Spayee. Marketing Landing Page, Mobile App, Zapier and Pabbly connect Automation Education is changing and so should your LMS . With Spayee i have best of both world, a great marketing feature to sell my course and stable platform to host my course. Spayee is an affordable LMS platform that offers a bundle of features in one single dashboard.

Cons

i need more native integration . so far a lot of integrations are by Zapier . Better UI design custom branding such as upload own font and color will help me a lot.

CK

Cat K.

E-Learning, self-employed

After several disappointments with LMS', this is like a breath of fresh air.

Granted there is still things in development, but what's promised is all here, and it works. The support is personal, and helpful, and the knowledgebase is full of proper step by steps, not just half thought-out answers that are no use at all if you don't already know the system back to front. So far I'm loving Spayee. Bravo the team.

Pros

Uncomplicated, not-overengineered. It does what it is built for, very well. I did't need something complex - I needed something to manage my teaching, that's simple to set-up and robust, that works. And this ticked all the boxes. So far everything I've thought 'Ah but what about...', I can see someone internally has already thought of it - and if its not available now, they've thought through future developments or work-arounds.

Cons

I'm a new user to the system, so can't speak about power use of the system. But one thing I know they're developing now is email push to students, which will be vital. I'd also recommend they don't try to over extend this area, but the ability to do course specific, timed emails based on rolled out content would be great.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Great value and highly customisable LMS

Really great and flexible solution to build and sell courses to my customer base.

Pros

The breadth of content types that can be added as course content is fantastic - text, pdfs, videos etc etc and even SCORM files.

Cons

The learner-facing course pages could be modernised - they are a bit dated compared to some competitor solutions. You can customise to a certain degree via custom CSS but this is time consuming and requires a level of coding knowledge.

DG

Dhriti Gobinda D.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Meet the budding LMS maestro SPAYEE

Pros

Course creation is super easy and smooth. You have all the paraphernalia for creating your ideal courses. Upload, write, edit amazing contents. Livestream feature is robust with superb security features. The custom domain and email mapping is fast. Spayee has a solid affiliate management feature that's rarely seen on an LMS. You can send notifications to your students and keep them apprised of your developments. Support is super steady 24x7 at least it appears so for me!

Cons

I'm more than satisfied of what it has to offer currently and how it's poised to scale in the days to come. Two functionalities that will make Spayee impeccable and I wish to have asap are WEBHOOKS & GAMIFICATION. The ux for students ought to be upgraded as compared to what we have as managers & admins. Ability to award custom badges etc make the learning process very interactive.

Sontu B.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

One of the BEST LMS (Recommended)

Pros

Full of Required Features. Competitive in International Domain. Potential to beat Top LMS Service Providers. Best part for me, it's Indian Origin!

Cons

Not found till now. The White Label App Pricing is requested to reduce further, if feasible. Please add more integrations.

KB

Kim B.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Finally founds after long search and waiting

Finally found: An Online Course Platform that includes marketing features, like affiliate management. Quizzes and assessments are also included, excellent! Very comprehensive and professional setup with more features than any other similar software. Thanks a lot, your ImpactYES Team!

Pros

Unlimited bandwidth (third-party hosted videos) Unlimited push notifications Integrated payment gateways Dynamic watermarking Content scheduling Built-in discussion forum Manage access and roles Built-in affiliate marketing Marketing coupons Real-time sales reporting Question bank support Integrations for ads Easy website builder Issue course certificates Unlimited learners, storage, courses, quizzes Unlimited live classes (YouTube, Zoom) Custom domain Payment gateway

Cons

Not found yet. This product is under continuing development. We can expect frequent updates.

Jon S.

Design, 1-10 employees

Seems like what I hoped for!

The company seems to be stable, support has been quick to respond, and the onboarding was hassle-free!

Pros

The ability to host and sell unlimited courses for the price is the main selling point for me. And it's far easier than setting up a system on my own servers and dealing with issues related to self-managing the software.

Cons

The UI could do with some polishing, and I wish there were more customization possibilities.

Design, 1-10 employees

All round performing LMS

The interface is easy to use and, it is a well matured and developed product.

Pros

I just tried using Spayee for our Design Academy's online course. The software is fully functional and is well above all the rest including Acadle and FreshLMS. Spayee has the potential to be among the best softwares for learning management. The ability to have forum / discussions per course is a well-thought feature that we use frequently. The integrations with multiple payment gateways as well as with Zoom meeting for LIVE classes is a perfect offering.

Cons

It is missing the student attendance feature for those courses that have LIVE classes.

Kevin F.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use and Lightweight Course Website

Pros

Spayee offers very fast website access. The video player also runs well without buffering. The customization that can be done in the course is also very diverse, so I can personalize my course website according to my plans.

Cons

There is no ebook feature that can make it easier for students to annotate and highlight the material they are reading.

Chaithanya K.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Best LMS Product for All!

Pros

The best part of this LMS in the range is hard to choose one feature, as it provides a suite of features, I would love to share my favorites: 1. It allows to create a website, with landing pages, webpages along courses with different different media types off-course including videos. 2. Unlimited users, content hosting and mostly unlimited bandwidth. 3. Complete control for Authors on the payment...

Cons

1. Initial setup can be bit time consuming. 2. Need to spend a bit of time to understand the tools and configurations. 3. Platform needs more work UI/UX, hope Spayee team will address in future updates.

SR

Shawn R.

Publishing, self-employed

Love it!

Looking to set up and run a lot of courses with Spayee!

Pros

Love how many features Spayee offers and how quick and easy it has been to use so far!

Cons

There are some technical aspects that seem a little tricky, but I haven't had to use them yet. :) Spayee's customer service is rated quite well, however, so I'm not too concerned.

Dr Ashish Juneja, P.

E-Learning, self-employed

Graphy is the must to have LMS

I am overall satisfied with the graphy given its price.

Pros

I have previously used Teachable with monthly billing, and the courses were quite expensive. Since switching to Graphy, I have no intention of returning. I absolutely love this LMS.

Cons

Graphy is currently unable to provide social proof in both ways due to the unavailability of PDFs for uploading and the inability for users to leave comments below the videos.

JL

Jacs L.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

LMS Made Easy

Pros

I love the security features provided. For eg, how the uploaded PDFs can be set to be shared/ downloadable or not.

Cons

I bought the version that does not come with Video hosting, so I need to subscribe to others for that part

AK

Assani K.

Un bon outils

Pros

Je cherche un bon outils depuis 3 ans j'ai utilisé learnpress, learndash, WordPress etc.. spayee est très complet et à moindre coût. Merci pour les créateurs Très recommander pour ceux qui donnent des cours en ligne

Cons

Vous pouvez ajouter d'autres moyens de paiement pour des clients

Showing original review in French. See translation

RC

Randall C.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Spayee - very impressive, especially for the price

Pros

The integrated marketing and flexibility to change 'selling' models (pricing, bundling, etc) was very helpful. While I haven't yet verified SCORM compliance, the fact that it is an advertised feature is very important.

Cons

The unfortunate name of the product does not transfer to North America. (A "Spayee" is a female animal that has been sterilized.) Beyond this, the individual course UX customization is very limited, as of the date of this feedback. The fact that this product is relatively new on the market represents a risk.

Arjun E.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Time Saver

Easy to use , and really saves time.

Pros

Mobile-friendly Offline functionality Comment sections everywhere Easy to create, manage, and track courses and lessons With forms & quizzes Nice UI for PDF and Video full screen views

Cons

No badges, titles, etc. for gamification.

Sagar P.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Graphy is one of the good LMS platform

Pros

Graphy is one of the good LMS platform. I have been using it since 1 year. I will recommend everyone to use it

KL

Keat Leong G.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Easy to setup and sell your online course in no time!

Easy to use, most of the essential features are already built.

Pros

I like Spayee comes with out-of-the-box affiliate system allowing you to offer the affiliate marketing program. Spayee also allow you to whitelabel your membership site.

Cons

If you are having more than yourself as the instructor to sell courses on your membership site, there is no settings of profit sharing for other instructors. So you have to do it manually off-line. If you selling just your own online course, then this is awesome.

JG

Josh G.

Education Management, self-employed

SPAYEE IS EXCELLENT!

Pros

I have moved to Spayee from another LMS platform, Spayee provides me with all the features I need to great a good online learning platform for my students and give them the required knowledge and resources to continue their learning.

Cons

I am not sure if their is anything I dislike about this software, for me looking at the customisation is a bit overwhelming however it depends which side your looking at it from? Spayee provide good over all support via multiple channels (phone, chat and articles) to help you get your Spayee set up with no issue

Simon H.

Internet, self-employed

Comprehensive Online Course Platform with Sales & Marketing Features

Positive experience so far. Easy signup and navigation. Clearly has a lot of useful course and marketing features.

Pros

The sales and marketing features stood out to me as a way to promote and monetise my courses. This includes promotion codes and affiliate management.

Cons

I am looking forward to them increasing the number of native integrations. I would specifically like to see Swipe Charges and Encharge integrations if possible.

MN

Mary N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Course platform in minutes

Pros

Love how I could easily launch my course without any coding! Just uploaded my materials and I'm ready to give access to my students ASAP! Also, did I mention they offered UNLIMITED STUDENTS? Wow!

Cons

No recurring paypal payment method which is important to me, but I hope it will be developed soon!