All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Teach n Go

Cloud-based student management system for schools

Teach n Go Reviews

Pros

Up to now it was very good and helpful , both for me the administrator of the school but also for the teachers and students.

Egli S.

RUTH M.

Read the full review
It is very user friendly and helps with our everyday administrative duties.

Akis P.

Read the full review

Cons

It has been having problems logging in lately more than in the past.

Anna P.

Read the full review
Finally not being able to have attachments in the email was another problem for us as we often send documents to clients.

RUTH M.

Read the full review
Lack of reporting tools - it runs a basic export of information but any reports have to be done manually using this basic export of information.

Teresa C.

4.8

Great Program

Pros

It stores all of our student data and allows us to clearly organise my business.

Cons

We had to use Quickbooks for our invoices.

Streamlined, user-friendly education management software

So far, my experience with Teach n Go has been exceptional.

Pros

Teach n Go has a modern, clean look that is very user-friendly, and streamlined. The subscription is affordable and meets the needs of our school.

Cons

I have found some limitations when importing from Excel, but always receive prompt and satisfactory assistance from customer service.

EFFICIENCY OF TEACH N GO

There have been benefits and it's appealing to parents. Overall, we are very pleased with Teachngo, however, there is room for improvement. Personally, I would prefer more support for people like me who did not grow up with technology.

Pros

What we find very useful is how transparent information is for both teachers and parents. We log notes/remarks/grades etc frequently and can easily refer back to them during parents' meetings or when taking over a group from a new teacher. I like the payment receipt system as we can send them by sms and we don't waste paper. Homework is put online and this is very helpful to parents if their children have missed a lesson.

Cons

I'm not keen on the outstanding payments system - I think reminders should be sent automatically to parents and this has caused some parents to delay several months in paying - and - I find it difficult to monitor. Also, if you unenrolled a student from a group and then changed them to another group outstanding payments show up in their account and some parents complain about that. It would be nice if the system could work out overall averages for groups - and if the uploading of powerpoint/keynote was more compatible with Apple.

A great experience for years, thank you Teach N Go.

Excellent. 100% up time and fast, friendly communication by the TNG team meant that you never felt on your own as a customer.

Pros

The software was extremely easy to train staff on and use daily. It has a very clean, friendly user interface, intuitive workflow and is feature rich. Even if you are sitting on the fence with this software, I would highly recommend signing up for the trial and giving it a go, you may be pleasantly surprised, just as we were 5 years ago.

Cons

The software is not catered to our exact operating needs and this is the only reason we are discontinuing using Teach N Go.

Comprehensive solution for small and medium - size course providers

Overall I am very happy with Teach N Go, despite some initial woes. We now rely on it entirely for day to day class management, recording attendance, payments, issuing receipts and invoices. The technical support is second to none: prompt, efficient and friendly.

Pros

We use Teach N Go for daily class management (lesson schedules, class notes, homework details) as well as payment records and invoicing. It is simple to use. Both the online desktop version and mobile app are available. The cost is reasonable. The payments overdue section is the lifesaver. An option to text students is there too and we use it frequently.

Cons

Out of the box Teach N Go appears to be designed for part-time classes and not for full-time courses or any classes with ongoing enrollment. Our school offers both part-time and full-time classes so several modifications had to be introduced, which took us more time than expected. Also some secondary features could be developed further.

A start to a long and happy relationship.

We wanted a solid system for a client database, attendance records, materials access for students and parental access for billing. Whilst we had some issues at the start, overall I have to say the support team were excellent and the response time too. They engaged with us from the start helping to accomodate our needs and resolving issue quickly and with a smile.

Pros

The ease of use and the simplicity of the set up was very appealing. The system is well tailored to larger and small educational facilities and allowed for quick updating of students parents and staff. Adding or amending people and courses was easily done and the fact we can store details of ex clients was also a top priority. We liked being able to have flexibility over privacy between staff and/or parents. The login process was simple and most clients used the system without difficulty - a bonus considering they are not mother tongue.

Cons

The billing section is the least intuitive aspect. The system does not allow for variations in pricing and changes person to person for cost vat or other sundries within the same course. Additionally the software should be able to note that where a date has no entries for attendance or lack of ,that lesson should not be included in the number of hours taught. Often we keep the date to show a paid...

A constructive Review

The Experience is a great one. It all looks fresh and well built. It's a great tool for both students and teachers. I find it still lacks a few great improvements but still it's a solid and great management tool with lots to offer.

Pros

The ease of the system is great. I find the whole integration of buttons with the interface to provide a great experience for student and teacher alike.

Cons

I would like a whole series of improvements. I find that very often students have long loading times when trying to sign in the system. I would have liked a custom grade book where I could upload all the new grades per lesson for each student. That would be a great time saver especially if it could find the average grade per student on a variety of specifications. It would also be great to implement a print whole schedule with the details of each lesson per class and all class lessons details together. Finally, it would be great if we had the ability to change the usernames of our students, not only their passwords.

Hi Philip - thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us such valuable feedback. We are rolling out new feature improvements very soon and will consider your feedback for the ongoing development of the software. Happy Teaching! The Teach 'n Go team

Easy to use and quick to update

Every record for each student can be updated within a matter of a couple of minutes, the information collated within our Teach n Go aids with our reporting and tracking.

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to teach colleagues to use. Very easy to upload basic information of both students and Teachers

Cons

Hi Teresa - thank you for your feedback. You will be happy to know that we will be rolling out a reporting section very soon :) Thank you Mark Jones

Attractive Software if you need to organize your classes or training sessions

Pros

- Possibility to download the reports through API - Quick access to schedule and general overview of the training groups - Easy to track attendance - Possibility to upload training materials to the platform and adding notes for course participants - Helps to stay in touch with the course participants

Cons

- Lack of designated mobile app - Reports could be more detailed (e.g. not marking excused absences as standard absences)

perfect programme to organise schools

up to now it was very good and helpful , both for me the administrator of the school but also for the teachers and students

Pros

that i was able to organize easy all the schedule and lessons and teachers and students. Also very easy to use and to share.

Cons

the programme.. we need more clear pages

Hi Egli, Thank you for your feedback! Email me directly @ mark@teachngo.com and we can discuss how we can make the application more clear for you and your team. Thanks, Mark Jones

My experience

It is user-friendly and easy to learn. You can manage your lesson at anytime and anywhere.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is that I can use it anywhere at anytime. My stedents love the reward system and they can find my notes, attachments and links easily. I can also communicate with parents at anytime by sending them an email or SMS.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about is that we cannot export a student's report. We have discussed with the previous team and they ensure us that it would be done by the year.

Teach n Go Review

Smooth but there are a few improvements that need to be made

Pros

It's useful for parents and teachers and user-friendly

Cons

It has been having problems logging in lately more than in the past.

AIMUSICLAB review

Pros

It is very user friendly and helps with our everyday administrative duties.

Cons

The logistical part of the site should be more detailed and more advanced.

a school management system

Pros

It has helped me with managing my school, teachers, parents, payments, lessons and it has improved my relationship with the costumers. I can also text parents, email them through the software and leave them notes for each lesson and document the lessons and homework. It has also offered a behaviour management system that students have instant access to and allows my teachers to have control of their lessons.

Cons

These are minor issues and suggestions for improvement: 1. the attachments can include photos that parents can look at once they click on the lesson. 2. the parents should somehow get notified when they have messages or attachments 3. improve the mobile-friendly version or create an app with better interface

One of the greatest platform with the best service

We are very happy with the platform and the service. It answers to everything we need. The tech team really know what schools are looking for.

Pros

- user friendly - very supportive tech team - cover everything a school needs - useful reports available

Cons

- the platform can become a little bit lagged during some hours but it will take only a few minutes to function normally

Simple and easy to use piece of software

The Teach and Go team have been always very approachable and supportive. They have listened to our needs and work hard to adapt parts of the software to our requests. They are also always available in the chat to solve any issues that come up on the daily work.

Pros

It is very easy and straight forward to use. Very intuitive and simple. Courses and students records are now centralised and easy to create and access.

Cons

As in any "off the self" product, there are functions that are missing and would be helpful to have. Among those, I would include better records for Academic progress/test scores and easier and more flexible way to pull reports about different aspects of the courses. And overview of course's lengths will also be quite useful.

Great software but over priced

Positive & very good. Still learning how to use it.

Pros

It has a lot of great features & flexibility

Cons

The section for default pricing is complicated. I have students that pay different prices. Its taking me a while to adjust fees based on individual students. Maybe it’s just me, I’m new to the program so maybe there is a way and I haven’t figured it out yet.

Simple, easy-to-use system

Excellent follow-up service!

Pros

The design is simple and very easy to use. No long training sessions are needed before using it.

Cons

Understand that it is still developing, it is already great at this stage. But it would be great if few more types of report can be added, for example daily report about the room use (showing time, room, class, students, teachers at the same time), class report can show students' names also; Multiple filters can be allowed. And It will help a lot if the speed of back-end server can be increased as well.

Feedback from WEDO Education

A really helpful and efficient school management software

Pros

Our team liked the overall organization of the software. The tabs are clearly labelled and it is quite easy to navigate and use. Also, we liked how student information and class schedule are clearly organized and easy to search for on this software.

Cons

Some of the functions were never used, such as group messaging, reports, gradebook etc.

Keeping up with my players

Overall this system is a great tool to have. But like most systems it has its flaws.

Pros

Teach n Go allows me as a coach to keep with what is going on with my players in the classroom and their discipline record. It is easy to use and it is a powerful tool to have at my disposal. It allows me to already have lesson plans made up for future classes. I also allows me as teacher and coach to interact with my kids and players.

Cons

At times the customer support can be hard to deal with. The payment system can also be hard to deal with to.

Brilliant for organising classes

I tried this along with another piece of software to help organize my classes, and this software came out the best hands down. The user interface is very intuitive, pretty and seamless

Pros

Very user friendly, robust and complete

Cons

Sometimes a bit slow, customer service is slow to respond

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.