All categories

Teachlr Organizations

Online learning management tool for medium to large firms

Teachlr Organizations Reviews

Train my students online.

I have been able to train my students in the distance.

Pros

What I like most about Teachlr Organizations is that I can evaluate and measure the knowledge of my students, check if they have taken all the lessons and if they have completed the tasks.

Cons

What I like least about Teachlr Organizations is that it is a service that controls how many people have access to my virtual classroom and I must pay to stay on the platform. It would be better if you could pay a single amount for its use.

Great site!

Teachlrn was very helpful, I've made like eight courses and half of them were for free! I specially recommend the marketing lessons, amazing job.

Pros

Cons

Nothing at all

Awesome! Thanks :)

Best LMS if you want a flowing UX

Teachlr is the easiest LMS there is. It's so friendly it makes you want to keep learning all day long. And it's so nice with instructors it makes them want to keep teaching forever. Best prices also, so there is nothing to think about it! I gave it a try and I am definetely in love with it! u.u

Cons

Thanks for your kind words :)

It´s a great e-leaning platform

Pros

It has several functionalities and you don´t need to much time to customize and set up. Also, it has a really good price compared with other platforms.

Cons

The customer support isn´t so good, it takes a some time to answer any question or trouble. The administration of the platform takes time, because many things are manual.

Efectividad y buen servicio

Pros

Nos ha ayudado mucho a capacitar al personal

Cons

Nada :) muy contento ha estado super bien

One of the best learning tools I've ever used

I love how intuitive it is. Super pragmatic and friendly to get to the right point.

Pros

That it had many features to track and to know how far I am in my learning experience.

Cons

I'd like to have more courses. Teachlr can keep adding more content for all of us to learn more topics.

Amazed by this Software and Company!

Thanks to Teachlr we are able to train our sales team at a fraction of the cost and with no effort! It was super easy to set up and the customer service team was extremely helpful

Thanks!!

My experience using teachlr has been good because I haven't had any difficulties in it.

Pros

What I like the most about this application is that I can personalize the web page url direction and the benefits it brings with it.

Cons

What I like the least about the the software is that I have to pay monthly subscription to have access to the web page.

Amazing platform to learn!

I tried some courses and they are all great, easy to access from your computer, very interesting topics and the price is super good

Don't Miss Innovation in Education

Everyone should get on Teachlr s pathway to education at least once in order to experience a new way of evolution!

Thanks :) !

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.