TutorBird

Tutor management solution for private teachers & centers

TutorBird Reviews - Page 3

It was my saving grace!

When I found tutor-bird it saved me. I was just barely managing the scheduling and billingZ. The ad popped up on Facebook and I signed up immediately and I am so thankful that I did.

Pros

I love how easy it is to schedule! I also love that I get An email with all of the information for any new student and all I have to is go in activate them and they are easy to go.

Cons

I wish the website was a little better and the blog post section was a little more shareable.

Excellent Software!

Excellent experience- Tutorbird does all the back work and admin for my business enabling me to spend more time tutoring and growing my business. I couldn't operate nor would I have the client base that I do now without it!

Pros

I love how easy it is to enter Student information, schedule lessons and send invoices. Tutorbird has saved me so much time in regards to admin and enabled me to grow my business as I can spend more time actually tutoring!

Cons

Sometimes the invoicing has a few glitches. The formatting of lesson notes is sometimes difficult after copying and pasting from word or google docs.

Doing It All

I am happy with this product, anything I can think of for my business it is capable of doing. (Even if at first I don't understand)

Pros

I am a teacher and doing the billing and scheduling and teaching is new to me. When ever I can't figure something out or need to make a certain thing happen with an individual client I reach out on the help feature and within less than 24 hours my problem is solved via email with direct contact and instructions.

Cons

I do feel that when payment is received it needs to be linked directly to an invoice to keep things clear.

Best Tutoring Management System

It is easy to use enough bells an whistles to do the job but not complicated.

Pros

I found Tutorbird to be the best Tutoring management system out there on the market today. It is intuitive and easy peasy to use. It has all that I need to manage a growing tutoring business without being too fussy or complicated to learn and use.

Cons

I wish I could call someone up to ask questions instead of them calling me back at inconvenient times like when I am tutoring.

TutorBird keeps me organized!

very good.

Pros

I love having attendance, student and family information, calendar, scheduling, invoicing, tracking expenses, and parent communication all in one place.

Cons

I'd love the ability to add to do lists, and calendar items that might not fit in the categories listed. I'd also love to be able to add attachments to emails from Tutorbird.

Treona Review

Pros

The reports and SMS text to parents is great because it saves times

Cons

I think that you should add an assessment system for students

Tutoring made easy!

It has been an easy process and makes managing my business stress free, as I know everything I need is there.

Pros

I love how everything links together and changes happen instantly.

Cons

I can’t think of anything and I am still learning about the software and don’t think I have discovered everything yet!

Able to set up easily and quickly. It handles more aspects of my business than I'll ever need.

Ease of organization on a very busy schedule where there are different prices for each student. Grouping of lessons and invoicing, very easy to do. Reminders are excellent for keeping me on track.

Pros

Aesthetically pleasing. Easy to navigate. Simple layout and on the whole, easy to understand. Easy to edit/delete information. Keeps you totally organized with each student's lesson plans and allows emailing directly from the same area. Allows individual pricing and ability to change a students default price easily. Help button right there with simple instructions.

Cons

I'm still trying to figure out how to reflect certain things in my invoices. Eg. Some of my invoices are still showing that some students owe me money where they do not. I think this is my problem rather than the software program. I will continue to work with this area.

Tutorbird review

Very pleased with the product. Makes running a tutoring business much easier.

Pros

Very easy to use. I love that all the invoices are automatically emailed to customers at the end of the month.

Cons

It would be nice to have a feature that allows people to pay in different currencies and then converts to GBP. I have few students in the US and they pay me in USD. It would be nice to be able to issue an invoice that shows both GBP and USD amounts.

Tutor Bird to the rescue

It's been an administrative tool from heaven... So easy to use and worth the money.

Pros

The scheduling and by late the platform to zoom access and invoicing and I love everything!!! The clients also love it.

Cons

The fact that it does not offer whiteboard apps for teaching.

Amazingly Useful

Once I started using Tutorbird and started discovering the hidden assets to the program I fell in love with it. I highly recommend it to anyone that is functioning in the Educational setting.

Pros

I love how many of my daily functions I can complete through one website/app. Most of the functions of my day are completed through Tutorbird. I have self-taught myself most of the functions of Tutorbird. It would be helpful if the site had How-To Training Videos.

Cons

I have not really found many problems with the site. I wish it was slightly easier to customize messages at times but overall the program is pretty easy to use.

Thanks for such a great review Heather! We just wanted to let you know that we actually released a bunch of how-to videos last week. You can check them out at youtube.com/TutorBird :)

Great product for tutoring centers

Very happy

Pros

Easy to use, everything in one program, allows several users

Cons

Some features require complex set up, had to contact help desk to understand, though help desk answered very quickly and in professional manner

TutorBird helps me

Using TutorBird has saved me hours of admin work every week/month but also made it much easier to keep track of payments and invoices in a way that I couldn't do before. I have recommended it to many other fellow tutors because it has made my lie so much easier.

Pros

It is easy to use and has great functionality.

Cons

I wold like it to give a weekly total income as well as a monthly one.

Lifesaver!

So far, I like what I see and it has been easy to use. Customer service is literally at the click of a button!

Pros

I love the reports you get, the ease of scheduling, the reminders, and the instant invoicing. All I have to do is set up my kiddos and families, schedule my appointments, and TutorBird does the rest! I like that you can use all of the features or just some of them.

Cons

I can't complain about much. I found it difficult to delete a student I accidently put on the weekend schedule (I don't have weekends listed on my calendar but was still able to accidently schedule students) , but I finally figured it out!

Great tuition management system

Good overall experience- liking the ease of use

Pros

Tailored to tutors, ease of use, good price

Cons

Some features can be harder to find I.e how to set up reminders

GREAT PLATFORM!!!

Really great. Both my wife and I love the platform and everything it has to offer.

Pros

TutorBird provides ALMOST everything we want all in one terrific platform. Everything is VERY intuitive, and changes are a snap.

Cons

The ONLY thing we want that we don't have in this platform is the ability to attach documents to notes sent to students and parents. Not a big deal, but it would be REALLY useful to have this as both my wife and I like to send WORD and PDF documents with homework to our students after the lesson.

A useful tool for tutor and students

Excellent. I have not experienced any issues.

Pros

The calendar is very useful, as it allows both tutor and student to see what lessons have been scheduled. The ability to see past notes is incredibly useful for us all - including parents.

Cons

The website options are a little limited.

I love TutorBird!

TutorBird has made it a lot easier to organize my business.

Pros

I love the invoicing feature, as well as the expense/revenue reports. It makes it a lot easier to digitally organize my documents.

Cons

I’m pleased with all the features of TutorBird.

TutorBird is Awesome

Pros

I love the overall ease of use. I am able to record attendance and enter payment at the same time right from my phone. This lessens the chance of me forgetting to record it or having to record it manually and then transfer after. I also love the dashboard and being able to see my outlook for the day. Finally, the accounting feature is extremely user friendly and I have a better handle on my finances.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about the software. I wish though that I would be able to have a "live" feature where I could conduct class online if I needed to.

Best Tutoring Management Software Out There!

Pros

TutorBird is a one-stop shop for all of your management needs! I own a small tutoring business and used to use two separate programs to manage my business. Not only does TutorBird combine both of these programs, but the additional tools you will find available are incredible! You can generate business reports for just about anything. Look no further for all of your administrative needs!

Cons

I am yet to have a complaint about this software.

All in one - perfect for my needs

Really great it is perfect for what I need and it can grow with my business.

Pros

Easy set up, excellent customer service and well priced.

Cons

Not a thing I like it all. Even with any issues they are quickly addressed.

The Best

I have been looking for a scheduling system for tutoring my students for quite some time until I came across TutorBird. I did a free trial for a month and loved it. I am still learning about functions and features, but I am sure that it will be helpful and minimize no show. It will be easy for parents to reschedule their make-up sessions. Overall, the app seems to have everything I need.

Pros

- Ease of use - Quick set up - Easy to deploy - Having all functions and features I need and more

Cons

I haven't found one yet, but I wish you offered more cute icons for the calendar.

Best tool for any tutoring company hands-down!

Pros

The features that are most useful are the calendar, website, Zoom integration, automation, notes, and countless templates. It's intuitive and extremely easy to use! I love that all of my tutors can see the calendar and we're all on the same page in case we need to substitute for one another. It really has been a game-changer for our growing company!

Cons

I would like to see the website have a capacity to be more aesthetically pleasing. There are several limitations including the inability for plug-ins to be used.

Perfect for tutors!

I just can’t say enough good things about TutorBird. When I started up my business it literally saved my life and sanity!

Pros

Everything about TutorBird is so great if you have a tutoring business, especially as an individual. You can input all of the necessary information for all clients, and every part of your business. Once you put in the initial information so much of it is automated for you from that point on. I took a whole entire day to research what to use and this is by far the best!! You get a one month free trial so I at least highly recommend starting with that and using it to its fullest to see if you like it. It covers everything for me administratively!

Cons

Sometimes getting around on the website and figuring out where everything is or what it’s used for can be difficult. It could use some improvement on walking you through the website.

Best investment

Tutorbird has been the best solution for my business. It tracks everything in one place, and makes my life so much easier as a busy entrepreneur. I highly recommend this program to anybody looking for an online scheduling, billing, and operations software.

Pros

I love the ease of this platform. The automatic invoicing, reminders, and payroll calculation is so helpful!

Cons

The only thing I'm confused about is whether or not I can use PayPal and stripe together. But I know that if I reach out to customer service they will get back to me very quickly.