Additional information for UC-School
Key features of UC-School
View All Features
- Create, manage, and share multiple calendars
- Create tests or questionnaires
- Import and export information and reports to and from the program
- Regulate who can view and use the system by setting permissions and issuing passwords
- Manage all in-house operations of the school library
- Schedule in-person or online classes
- Software designed for special education institutions
- Plan and collect attendance for classes
- Ability to record, store, update, and retrieve information on grave sites and burials
- Online gateway through which parents and students can view material and communicate with teachers
- Create lists of students enrolled in every class or course and share it with instructors
- Communicate with and outreach to followers/customers/clients in multiple ways
- Payment webpage where clients can pay bills
- A website and login for stakeholders to access information
- Map out the subjects that comprise courses of study
- Notices sent to individuals when a task, deadline, appointment, or activity is approaching
- Dashboard to view activity
- Streamline and manage the process of granting permission to the correct parties throughout task progression
- Tracks employee schedules, availability, performance
- Handle the registration and admission process for existing and new students
- Software designed for kindergarten through 12th grade schools
- Online calendar of upcoming events/activities viewable to members and visitors
- Schedule facilities (ie. athletic fields, venues, convention centers, etc.)
- Alerts/notifications within the system
- Manage daily cafeteria operations (ie. online lunch ordering, accept payments from parents in advance)
- View and track pertinent metrics
- Manage the maintenance of building facilities
- Maintain school bookstore stock records and handle all type of transactions
- Software designed for higher education organizations
- Schedule and manage the logistics of activities and other gatherings
- Secure file sharing between multiple endpoints during remote sessions
- Schedules are automatically created based on business need and employee availability and qualifications
- Monitor and track project related activities based on various metrics
- Track and manage faculty/staff information and schedules
- Create tasks and assign completion dates and/or times
- Track specific people who attended events or the total number of attendees
- Plan, schedule, and execute organization's accounts and assets to ensure they all comply with policies, laws, and requirements.
- Provide a comprehensive overview of organization's finances
Internal messaging allows users to communicate conveniently with other teachers and administrators.
UC-School offers a simple user-friendly design, requiring no IT expertise to accomplish tasks.
Automate tasks, including scheduling, events, courses, attendance and enrollment, to enhance user-productivity.
View news, events and mail quickly from the main dashboard.
Track all user activities effectively with activity logging technology.