Udemy Business Logo

Global online learning solution for companies of all sizes.

Udemy Business Reviews

Suggested alternatives

learnworlds
talentlms
absorb-lms

It's a fantastic experience to learn with Udemy. Well prepared lectures, I am satisfied with Udemy.
I gained a lot of knowledge from Udemy, things I wouldn't have thought I'd ever take the time to learn. The overall quality of the courses is pretty good.
An excellent tool that has been implemented globally within our business for all employees. Great uptake and range of well-delivered courses.
Some of the courses are useless... even from a beginner perspective.
There are no option to take the courses offline, and all the course material only available online and can't be downloaded.
It started off a little shaky, but it is turned into a power house product that will be difficult for any other LMS to come close to.

RB

Rilwan B.

Product Designer

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Perfect to help the team increase there knowledge and skills

Transcript

Rilwan B.: Hi, my name is Rilwan. I'm a product designer, and I've got a mediatech startup called Ativ....

PAUL O.

IT Director

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Udemy for Business is the future of LMS

Transcript

Paul O.: Hi, I'm Paul. Normally I say I'm a technical director, but I'm actually a lead educator in Udemy...

Nabila B.

Investment Management, 10,001+ employees

My review for Udemy

I really like learning from this platform. It is easy to track my learning progress and schedule my learning session. Overall, this platform has help me in expending my knowledge.

Pros

I really like that Udemy always upgrading and adding new courses to the library. The content of the courses is really helpful and helping me to improving my knowledge and skills.

Cons

Some of the courses is too basic and not covering all the knowledge of the topic.

Osarumwense I.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Udemy For Business review

I have been a able to complete a course, using Udemy. It's a great app.

Pros

I like Udemy for Business because of the ease of use. With the Dark Mode feature, I can stay longer on the app, studying my favourite course without damaging my eyes. I like that it's available for android devices.

Cons

There was a time I had to uninstall the app and install it back to my phone because it was crashing. Other than that, I don't have any other issue, using the app.

SP

Steffany P.

Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees

Udemy gives you know-how

Udemy is a low cost space to gain know-how about the most important ERP at this moment. I used to understand SAP and was amazing understand all the T-CODES and what is possible to do in the space.

Pros

Is low cost, fast, simple to use, is very easy search and find every type of couse.

Cons

Sometimes Udemy just have good courses in English and this is not inclusive.

Research, 11-50 employees

Love it

Pros

I love the frequent sales and the relevance of the courses offered! I have used it to learn a variety of skills relevant to my doctoral program

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while before there's a sale - some courses are VERY expensive

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Good if you can filter it.

Pros

Courses available on almost all subjects.

Cons

Sorting, Filtering needs better optimisation to find the best course for the subjects.

Jessica G.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Affordable Online Training Platform

Pros

I found content-creation on Udemy to be simple and intuitive. I enjoy the reports that are available to me for user participation and reviews of student experiences. I have had a positive experience using and creating content on Udemy. I also appreciate email updates with student questions and enrollment data.

Cons

I have had some students unable to access all course materials, but I have been able to troubleshoot this on a one-by-one basis.

Kerols N.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Udemy make me smarter

Pros

I love all about udemy they make me updated and with high skills and have alot of information

Cons

They should afford more affordable courses to whom aren't able to purchase the course

Cihan K.

Plastics, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

A handy and great tool complying to what it stands for!

I am able to assign for a course without reserving extra time for it. I can continue whenever I want. It gives me the flexibility to do my job and learn when I have the time for. By this I can steer the overall workload so that I can better benefit from the course.

Pros

The variety of possibilities that remind me to assign for a course that I was not thinking about or did not know that such a course was existing.

Cons

The courses are not always the most updated ones so that you can waste time by starting a course that might be too old.

Andreea C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

You get a great learning XP on many topics from beginners to experts

Great, like the customer service, like for the diversity of courses, many master courses, get a new certification and to learn a new skill.

Pros

Loved that you can browse a large selection of courses, that you get a certification t the end of each course that you can attach to your CV or show on your Linkedin profile. It is a great competitor for Linkedin Learning and I think the content here is better.

Cons

Well, not all courses are great. For example, I selected one for affiliate marketing and I can say it was absolutely dreadful to listen to a person who did not speak good English. But, I should of used the preview course option before selecting the course.

Gianmarco M.

Printing, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great service for those who sell video courses

Definitely positive experience as the gains were quite high at the beginning. Also satisfied with the user experience which makes the software easy to use even though I did not use it to its full potential. Unfortunately, the competition is very high.

Pros

What Ah positively struck me about this service issurely the ease of use, the ability to bulk upload content, and the fact that marketing for course sales is also included.

Cons

The thing I liked least was the low profit on course sales.To earn worthwhile amounts of money, one needs to sell thousands of courses each month.

CK

Chetan K.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

In love with this platform

I am a daily user of this platform where a significant part of my day is dediciated for learning courses using this platform. A must have for any organization which wants to focus on employee development

Pros

- Huge repository of courses are present in Udemy - Provides access via mobile as well as laptop - Udemy Business account is more pocket friend option for employee - Provides easy to use platform for self improvement

Cons

-Occasionally you come across broken links for videos. You need to report such links, Udemy support is prompt to fix these, - Not all courses which are available on Udemy are also present in Udemy business version

SH

Shamim H.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

One of the best tool in learning system

Pros

Udemy Business is a great course, I highly recommend it. I am a marketing manager, so the content is geared towards what I do. The instructor was very responsive to my questions, which helped me understand the material better.

Cons

Small organization can't afford their packages. So they can do something for the small business or farms.

Ss

Souvik s.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Best user experience

I have used the app for so long and everytime I faced an issue regarding the application or course the Udemy support team done an excellent job everytime, a big salute to the support team

Pros

The contents and lecture they provide are unmatched. Probably the best in the market today

Cons

The best experience I have ever had no doubt , but I would really appreciate if they have a brief pdf version of the lectures.

mm

mohamed m.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

My best choice for e learning

Pros

I do like the offers they do every while because that helps me a lot to learn and learn.

Cons

There are too many courses on the same topic and that makes me a bit confused about what to buy and what not to do but we can always refund the money If I found myself in the wrong course

TV

Tino V.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Udemy for Business review

Pros

It is very useful for learning thinis learning things on how to run your business and very useful to figure out how to use certain programs or all types of different subjects with your business

Cons

The only thing that I don't really like it sometimes the webinars are really long and kind of repeat the same thing over and over so it's an over so that's the only setback I santa Marica free

HB

Hemal B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Perfect for course creators

Pros

For course creators, Udemy Business is an ideal choice. You can effortlessly create and manage your courses. It offers ready-made Udemy paths, coding exercises, and various integration possibilities.

Cons

Quite expensive. Sometimes, the app is not working (Udemy Business).

SP

Stephen P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Udemy is a Unique & Efficient Training Resource

The training sessions are very specific and geared toward learning essential aspects of an application from beginner level to more advanced. You start the training at the level you're comfortable at and can work through it at your own pace. Because it's broken up in small increments it makes it easy to do a little training at a time throughout your day if you want rather than having to set apart hours to complete it.

Pros

The structure of the training courses on Udemy is intuitive and easy to use. It's set up so that you learn in small precise increments and test on those as you go. It's a valuable tool that is geared towards specific applications or tasks that are commonly used in the business environment. It is especially useful for training employees as you can monitor their progress and the success of their training.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I didn't really like about Udemy. It was thoughtfully designed and offers an easy to use interface.

GG

Guido G.

Furniture, 501-1,000 employees

Micro-learning but great progress

Overall a good experience and a good support to learn new things in a very flexible way.

Pros

Its variety of courses: you can cover almost everything and all of them are of a good quality.You can really find everything you need and it costs you really nothing.

Cons

Sometimes there's too much, like Netflix catalog.There's the risk that the user would not be able to evaluate which course is the right for him/her.

Raj S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Online learning with the help of Udemy

Pros

A variety of courses are available on Udemy from different instructors. Certification is also provided at the end of the courses. Lifetime access is provided after enrolling in courses.

Cons

The pricing of some of the premium courses is high.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Udemy for easy course access

My overall experience was good as there are a lot of courses from where we can study and develop ourselves by learning through them.

Pros

There are many features that I like about using Udemy and the first is that the courses are much cheaper and affordable for everyone who wanna learn new things. There are checkpoints that we can add to our course in between the videos to check it again and then go through all the points that we added while reading the points we added.

Cons

Some of the courses in udemy are just theory and not much relevant to the course content and need of the hour.

YL

Yegor L.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Udemy Business

Pros

I've been using Udemy for quite a long time now and am very happy with the platform. It provides courses, training, and all kinds of classes of your choice. Certificates you receive at the end of the program are also very useful.

Cons

Progress tracking is depending on the amount of content, not the time left.

Akesire A.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Top Notch courses with Top Notch Instructors.

The courses and instructors are top notch, I really love them with the simplified way of making the courses easier to understand.

Pros

The way the instructor on this great platform really get courses so simplified is what really make me fall in love with it. I really love the courses I registered for on this app and it made my programming knowledge understandable with simple way of explaining how to go about difficult syntax by the instructor.

Cons

The cost of some the courses are just way too high for me, though I'm a student and I'm still learning and at same time I don't have any source of income, so I found it difficult to register for some courses die to financial incapabilities.

BS

Brian S.

Photography, self-employed

One Stop Shop for Training

Pros

Great tool that brings all types of platforms and other training tools to the customer. Pricing on the platform is reasonable based on current pricing.

Cons

Still in the testing phase. See several offers I would be interested in to improve skill set for clients.

Sureshkumar S.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Best Learning Application

Overall experience has been nothing short of great.

Pros

It is the largest education platform out there and contents are great. There are plenty of courses on offer and the instructors are great. I have learnt a lot that helps me in my daily job activities.

Cons

There is nothing that i do not like about this software.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Depends on what your business needs

I would recommend going for a trial run and see what courses are available. You may find that it is exactly what you need for your employees and it will save you time and money. Overall I like Udemy and their offer.

Pros

It's definitely worth it if you need access to multiple Udemy courses for multiple people, and if you know specifically which ones you need. Your business can save a lot of money this way. Not only that, but it can be very convenient to teach your team and expand their skills through ready to go online courses, especially if they work from home and are not at the office. The courses are high quality and the interface is easy to use.

Cons

The problem is that not all of the courses are available with Udemy for Business and sometimes there are gaps in the knowledge that has to be filled.