All categories

uQualio Reviews

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

uQualio is a very intuitive tool

We wanted to provide e-learning to our customers and for internal training and we just wanted to create the videos and questions and we did not want to think about the framework. The framework uQualio provide lives up to our needs, it gives us all the features we want to offer to our clients.

Pros

It is easy to learn how to use the tool. It is very intuitive and when clicking on the features you quickly find out how to use them.

Cons

I would like to be able to change in a version already published and not need to publish a new version.

Best for training

I really like with the flexibility and feasibility that is around this platform. The course can be schedule easily to be fit with my free time and the tracker let me to easily track my progress.

Pros

uQualio is the best platform that i has use to managing online training for staff and employees of my organization. Tracking courses progress is really easy with this platform.

Cons

There are no complaint for me for this platform and has provided us with great solutions for our online training program.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Good Overview and Easy to Use

uQualio seem like a company that can act quickly on support issues and meet customers requirements.

Pros

I liked the overview I got as a user. It seemed intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I have not yet experienced anything about the software that I do not like.

uQualio is great

Great

Pros

Easy to use, no downloads, communication internal and external very easy with tracking

Cons

More intuitive reporting, no build-in captions

Unique video eLearning solution

Pros

The product is one of its kind and is surely going to be one for the future. It's highly intuitive and has unique features. The concept of using videos to create and make training courses is the most differentiating part from other generic video learning platforms. I would definitely recommend other businesses to go with uQualio.

Cons

I don't have any cons to write about this software.

uQualio

Fantastic

Pros

User friendly great functionality it is modern tool software that support businesses from various branches.

Cons

I like all about uQualio software its working great

Unique learning experience

uQualio offers unique learning experience. With the help of this tool you could achieve great results which are impossible with other systems. This tool could be easily used by different companies and people from all industries.

Pros

Easy to register, easy to use, great results

Cons

Didn't find anything that needs to be mentioned

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Good educational tool

uQualio app offers us a chance to reach the sales people we (Hamelin A/S) are not in contact with. The program that we were able to set up in this system makes it possible to educate people in the lower part of the information silo that we normally have in our structure. E.g. Product developer -> Marketing brand -> Sales reps. brand -> Decision maker (customer) -> Sales (customer) -> End-user. With this education we reach the sales (customer) with all information and thereby supply them with very good tools to sell our products.

Pros

The combination of visual education and quiz/test.

Cons

none.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Easy to use e-learning platform

Pros

uQualio is definitely an easy-to-use solution for both the admin and the users. Users can access it from any device and engage in the video based online training followed up by questions.

Cons

Not applicable as the platform serves all our needs at the moment.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

An absolutely essential service!

Pros

There are so many things to like - ease of use, expandability/scalability, customer/team interface, and much, much more...

Cons

Frankly, I have had no significant issues...

uQualio DK

Pros

Flexibility Easy to use New features Monitoring Training On time response

Cons

No cons. The solution is the best compared to other solutions on the market