Uteach Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.95/10

Reviews by rating

The price of their service is also fair. The perfect product for us and for those who need a reliable and easy-to-use educational platform.
Uteach has a wonderful UI, support and it continues to improve their features.
It’s a great value for the money and I’m very happy to get started with them.
No option to make courses 100% private. Anyone with the link can access it.
You can customize the site a lot but it’s difficult as it doesn’t have a drag and drop Site builder.
While these features are found basic most LMS on LTDs (early-stage) lack them. For example, go4clic does not have certificate templates.

lm

lorens m.

E-Learning, self-employed

Little to no learning curve

Uteach is an easy to use, reliable platform to get into course creation. I chose it above all others. There are a some awesome features on Uteach, and still discovering more as I go. There is flexibility to showcase your content in different ways in a blog format, quizzes and live sessions. You can even design a completion certificate for your students. How thoughtful is that? There are also other app integration for emails and other function as well as CRM subscription possibility.

Pros

Adding text/images and graphics is as easy as drag and drop. The interface is very simple and relatively easy to navigate. If you are confused about anything you can reach out for assistance. Editing your own course page, swapping out information and graphics is very easy and fast. Adding or deleting menu pages is as simple as clicking on and off. You can also rearrange menu items as you see fit. No super tech skills needed. Then preview for satisfaction. You have the ability to manipulate the typography, size of font and change the color of headlines/text to make your course more visually inviting.

Cons

Not as obvious where to find your course when you start to build on it. I have to click around a bit to search for where my 1st course is stored so I can edit my course and continue building on it. A little annoying but I find it eventually.

RQ

Rafael Q.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great valued coaching or teaching software

I like it. Soon as you start, your teaching and coaching site is automatically created and looks legit. Still need more time with it as we are using it to teach and coach business related to transportation currently. Thanks.

Pros

I like its value. Easy to learn and navigate. Decent response time. Makes quizes and certiicates easy. Nice clean site. And can make be converted into an app for a small fee.

Cons

It is not already integrated with Zoom or other popular virtual meeting sites. Still has some growth to do to compete with bigger and more robust coaching or teaching software.

Rafael, thank you for the review :) We've integrated Zoom, but the approval from their side is a long process, unfortunately. But you can use it and other famous video meeting apps by putting a link.

Ninos M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Good start with high potential

So far happy with the app, looking forward to seeing some of the roadmap items implimented.

Pros

After reading some reviews about Uteach, we decided to get a licence for our own use - currently experimenting with different cases - so far it seems to be good, it's easy to work with. Has decent funtionalities and makes the process of publishing/selling courses easy.

Cons

If i'm not mistaken, it doesn't currently have calendar / time management feature that allows for consultation sessions.

SP

Sasnuhy P.

Online Media, self-employed

VERY user-friendly, accessible for ANYONE

My business benefits are that I am able to sleep at night and know that my courses are being sold through this platform. I don't have to constantly pitch online to my social media following or explain how to long into zoom to watch my course or LIVE training! I don't have time for this and UTeach offers a fast and simple solution to my problem as a course creator.

Pros

As a complete newbie to the world of online teaching, what I REALLY liked the most about this software in the first place is how simple the instructions are on the platform so that any one with even the smallest amount of knowledge can be able to start their trail and use the system to host their courses online. I did of course have a few questions here and there that needed to be addressed and the support team was very responsible and efficient in responding back to all of my concerns and questions. My students also provided feedback by pointing out user accessibility and fast loading. The LIVE LESSONS are also automated which save my time by a ton, so that's also another feature I highly invested in having!

Cons

I genuinely have zero negative feedback about this software as the experience was smooth, fast and very pleasant. No hiccups or BUGS!

SL

Scott L.

Education Management, self-employed

I love Uteach!

Overall Uteach has been a great experience. I've already recommended it to a friend who is now using it to build her online Yoga school.

Pros

I love that we can choose to host our video and audio files on their servers or embed them on popular video hosting platforms. The course creation process is really great and the support is amazing.

Cons

So far the only problem I've run into is the web builder. You can change anything you'd like, but the more you change, the higher probability you will have problems with the mobile template. Also, Chrome is the only browser that works well with the editor. Even browsers that are based on Chrome, like Edge and Vivaldi, don't work well. The web builder is drag-drop-click but there are so many parameters that we can change, that it's been time-consuming for me to find where to tweak things. On the other hand, Uteach frequently uploads video tutorials to youtube that are very useful.

RC

Robert C.

Internet, 1-10 employees

I Bought It. I love IT.

Pros

I love the ease of use and excellent support. The website is fast and responsive. Uteach is my LMS.

Cons

I think it could have a few more things under the hood but I trust they will get there. The devs are motivated.

TM

Tigran M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Automated most of my business processes

Its great. Its very handable and easy to automate elearning businesses with this tool

Pros

I am coach and trainer for MVP Development. Before Corona I mostly hold Seminars and presented often the same content and did the same trainings. With coursera I just had to make the videos and published very easy my content. Now I have an online training, and the best part about all that is the automated payment handling. Its pretty nice.

Cons

I would like to have a MIRO integration or a similiar solution

CH

Corey H.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

UTEACH Is the real deal!

With this particular software I am able to do onboarding with new members class, do marriage classes as well.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the innovative look, and easy transition. One can easily build courses and products. As you are building you also have flexibility to do live classes as well.

Cons

I would like to have a cash app option added to the platform.

BR

Billu R.

Geart Software for Course Creator

It Geart to use and manage couses on Uteach.

Pros

Uteah.io is a great platform for course creators. Where customers will get multiple options and access to effectively launch and manage their course with public reach.

Cons

No buldling available as of now. That need must in the software

Angelika D.

E-Learning, self-employed

Finally a site for my courses that's mine!

Pros

I've been looking for a site for my online courses for me to sell instead of third party sites. Until I found Uteach I hadn't seen anything which I would be able to manage by myself. But Uteach is so easy. I've had no problems uploading and sorting my videos and documents. My courses aren't live yet, but I have no doubt I'll be able to get everything else done.

Cons

I would like to be able to add PDFs to the video lectures as I think that looks neater than 2 separate episodes. But that's a minor problem in comparison to the ease I (as a non techie) can use the site.

KJ

Kelsey J.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Simple and straightforward course platform that continuously strives to improve with user feedback!

I’ve had an excellent experience with them so far. I’m very impressed with their customer service.

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer service is very responsive and the company is continuously looking to improve the software. They created a Trello board for users to add suggestions which I was able to add to.

Cons

For the digital products, the short code to the digital product in purchase email adds an ugly URL link to the products . If you have multiple digital products bundled together, it will populate multiple long URLs which look very unappealing/ spammy in an email. I messaged them about this and they are working on improving this ( very responsive customer service team & they really do care about improving their product). Would love to see some more integrations in the future with email marketing platforms such as Activecampaign.

DN

David N.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Amazing product and amazing pricing

Pros

I like how easy to use it is. I have used other LMS softwares and are super frustrating compared to this one

Cons

Seems hard to me the customization of the design, but i'm not an expert on this

Thank you, David :) If you need any help with the customization of the design, contact our support team. We'll help you :)

MM

Myasnik M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great Course plattform! Easy, cheap and nice design!

Pros

Uteach is a great platform. It simplifies the course creation a lot. From the many different designs to the custom admin page, everything is included and perfect. The different templates are easy to use and are available for every type of category. From sports to medicine, everything is there. The admin dashboard makes it very easy to manage and administer the users. Best of all, everything is hosted under my name and is recognizable as my own website. Recommendable for everyone!

Cons

The only con about Uteach is that I did not found it earlier :)

EE

Elias E.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

One of the best Hybrid Learning Management Systems

Very strong tool for building a comprehensive, all-around, learning system on a particular topic/area.

Pros

This software gives you the ability to set available and/or sell from the same place, but under different sections, learning products to the client such as: (i) courses, (ii) live lessons, (iii) digital products, (iv) blog articles, (v) quizzes.

Cons

May need some improvements in the front-end templates e.g logos, colors, sizes, etc, such as to look more attractive/clear to the end-user.

HL

Hc L.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

UTeach brings fun to the e-Learning world

From the, almost daily, production of its Tutorials, you can clearly see that UTeach is the ship you want to sail with. I love its constant improvement and interaction with its customers that assure us that it is not a fly-by-night and fly-away-the-next-day company.

Pros

Its security to our course content, especially videos.

Cons

So far, there is nothing that I dislike about UTeach. So far, so good.

Thank you :) We are so excited you liked UTeach.

HH

Hasmik H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Greetings from Stamina

Pros

I like the simplicity of Uteach. Every detail is so tailored and well designed that me myself, without having and knowledge in software field can add and edit and even change the design! Much needed and very useful web. Many thanks to creators!

Cons

It would be better to have more design options

SM

Sean M.

Veterinary, 51-200 employees

UTeach allows us to train all new employees

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to use. This program does everything we need.

Cons

Took us some time to work out how best to use all of the features available but once we accessed the training resources it was great!

Thank you, Sean. :) We are so excited you loved Uteach.

Mark S.

E-Learning, self-employed

A beautiful, clean user UI and layout with easy Zoom integration

It's been a pleasure to use, aesthetically satisfying, good Zoom integration with live class (Zoom) course displays, and quick and easy to setup courses.

Pros

I liked the aesthetics of Uteach over any other LMS/ course builder I have explored. The Zoom integration is also really important for me as I facilitate group classes using zoom and want those to be published to my courses/programs

Cons

The analytics and user progress/ actions automations could be improved, for example, more granular data on how users are interacting with my courses, and settings for more detailed automated updates or dashboard data.

JH

John H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Uteach review

Pros

What I like most is that you can customize nearly everything about the courses and look. You are not locked into templates.

Cons

There are some sub-menus that are a little hidden.

AK

Akshit K.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

One of my best purchases

Pros

I like the UI. The simplicity. Not at all complicated.

Cons

Try to add Indian payment gateways. That's the only thing missing.

SS

Sahaja S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Realise Your Dreams

I have been able to realise my dream of having an online course designed as an adjunct to my mentoring business.

Pros

The ease of transferring all my different types of content into the course is what I like best. Also I have appreciated the customer support and their added information on the YouTube channel

Cons

I have no real complaints about Uteach as it is now and look forward to seeing them implement their roadmap features

Thank you, Sahaja :) Nice to read this.

DK

Deyan K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Versatile and Affordable LMS

Overall, great value for money, perfectly satisfactory functionalities that would be sufficient for 95%+ of people.

Pros

Relatively simple but effective LMS, ability to add video and text lessons, exercises, tests and homework. I am also really happy that I can translate 100% of the platform to any language I like . It even features a drag and drop lamding page builder.

Cons

The mobile app - other platforms have implemented better solutions, that are part of the subscription, not an addon. Also, the design of the platform feels at least 5-7 years old in some cases.

CE

Christian E.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Great Product - looking forward to see uTeach grow!

Pros

I love that they aim to have an all-in-one solution for online schools

Cons

well.... it is good and not so good at same time. They are still newer on the market, so they have either a small bug here or there, and the features are being refined. I think its great because they have so much room to grow and they seem to be releasing updates frequently

MC

Monico C.

Photography, self-employed

Easy to navigate

Pros

I like the fact that you can start to build your site with a template and customize. It's pretty straight forward and so is the navigation of the course management, payment gateway, etc. They have videos for you to watch for detailed information when you get lost. I think this software makes an easy start with all the bells and whistles for someone with no-knowledge to get starting and create a course that looks professional and give you the ability to keep in touch / support with your clients.

Cons

Even though the site builder is pretty robust, I would love to see some more templates and maybe a small stock library for design.

Artur Y.

I Just Love Uteach

Pros

I just Love Uteach. It simplifies creating my courses, issuing certificates, and managing my content. They also got quite a good customer support always ready to answer your queries.

Cons

I'd love to see features like a calendar and time management, where students can book a consultation with me.