Uteach Reviews - Page 2

CG

Chandril G.

E-Learning, self-employed

To teach or not to teach on Uteach?

In my opinion, I would say Uteach is probably the best out of the LMS lot released between 2021-2022. It has all the features I need, and they are also getting pabbly integration. Subscriptions and course bundles will be available by the end of the year. There are templates of ready-made certificates. While these features are found basic most LMS on LTDs (early-stage) lack them. For example, go4clic...

Pros

Landing pages of the school looks pretty compared to all the LMS LTDs I have tried on appsumo, including go4clic, mastera, tutorLMS (wordpress), Learnum (wordpress based), and senseily. The team seems to be making a lot of upgrades within a relatively short time, unlike other LMS LTDs I tried on appsumo. It is completely White-Labelled. I refunded Mastera because there was branding. Branding is also...

Cons

In practice, landing pages does not look “as good as” the way they advertised on appsumo. The screenshots on their appsumo page look much prettier and neater than the way this product actually looks. Not sure what the technical term is. But the page looks fluffy or bloated – lots of white spaces in between, and although they say you can reduce those white spaces, it was not very friendly to me. It...

Hello, Chandril :) Thank you for the detailed review. We collect all sugesstions and feedback from our customers and include in our future updates. Thanks again

LK

Lilit K.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Definitely do recommend this platform!

Our company has developed an Intensive Digital Skills Bootcamp and it is fully presented on Uteach platform. We are working on it for about 3 months already and the platform fully meets our demand. We can present our lessons by using different types of media, interaction elements, live sessions.

Pros

It is quiet user friendly and includes all the necessary features to present your online course and to interact with your course participants.

Cons

The best improvement step for this platform may be adding some more new design templates for building an online course, and yes it would be also cool to allow admins exporting some data on course participants activity progress

CM

Chima M.

Not customizable

Bad, limited customization available

Pros

NOTHING, the lack of customization ruins the experience

Cons

I really want to be patient with Uteach because it's a growing platform but there's so much lacking it is extremely frustrating. I can live with a lot of the limitations on the platform, but not being able to customize checkout is the worst! I'm redirecting traffic from my landing page to a checkout page on Uteach where I expect users to pay first, then get account details after. Uteach asks them to create an account first before they pay, which is just bonkers! Can you imagine the drop-off if someone is excited to get a course, clicks on the pay now button and instead of the checkout page, get a page asking them to create an account before they pay for the course? You can't even customize the checkout page! Who does that?

MK

Manindar K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Fantastic tool for elearning builders.

I have been using it for more than 8 months. I can notice that the new elements or features are adding one by one to make it more powerful tool

Pros

Initially it took sometime to use but later its very easy and appreciate the team who is behind it. It loads very fast on web and on mobile.

Cons

Few missing elements compared to other elearning mechanism. I noticed that the team is working on roadmap. I faced a challenge when one of my student asked me how to save the certificate. This option is missing as there is not button to click or to save the certificate in pdf or image format.

JM

Josef M.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Uteach - Professional looking LMS

After the setting of all the features, Uteach is a professional looking LMS. The most important for my use is the possibility of live lessons on the same platform. Live lessons are created very intuitively and there is an option to use your own video conferencing solution. Overall, I would recommend Uteach to my friends over any other LMS solution.

Pros

Professional looking website templates. Option to edit templates. Option to choose trial lessons for free so that students can then choose other paid lessons. Possibility of courses and live lessons in one place. Live lessons can include your own video conferencing solution. You are not limited via Zoom. Logging into the application is intuitive and clear. Ability to sell digital products. Responsive website. Localization into 30 languages, including Czech, which is used by our students.

Cons

The possibility of comments and adding tasks for students is missing. Course packs and challenges cannot be created. The mobile app is an expensive monthly and yearly fee. Quite challenging to adapt the entire application to use. Returning to courses from an open lesson is not intuitive in mobile viewing.

YK

Yossi K.

Uteach has great potential

Fun overall, but interface and flow are a bit cumbersome, could use clean and better flow.

Pros

UTeach has an easy-ish interface, decent presentation and it gets the job done.

Cons

The interface needs work, the landing pages CANNOT be saved, ie once you change a template, you can't go back to a previous one - that is a problem esp if you have modified and customized your template - you can;t save them... I also have issues with the templates not fitting right-left, there is margin left over so it's not sitting solid in the mobile. The Course creation part is good, but interface could be cleaner too. Once those are cleaned UTeach will be top of it's class!

Thank you, Yossi. We'll work on a page builder to make it easier for our customers.

BT

Bob T.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Uteach helped me launch my online school super fast!

Uteach enabled me to launch my online school within a couple of days of starting to use it. It's a fantastic little piece of software and it has made my life so much easier. Before I started using Uteach I thought it was going to take weeks to get everything together and require me to hire many people to help me build my platform. Uteach helped me through it all with ease! And it's an amazing price too! Now I can have a professional-looking face to my online school and managing it is a breeze too!

Pros

Great platform that contains everything you need to launch your own online school at a very affordable price. Customization is great and the templates provided help you get everything up and published so much faster.

Cons

- Not always intuitive in using it but customer service is excellent and always replies in less than 24 hours to help you. - I don't like the user experience too much. Users have to go to "Profile" to access all their training and purchased products. A lot of my students don't understand this. There should be a "learning area" or "my courses" section that enables students to access all their classes easily - like the way Udemy set out purchased courses.

Bob, thank you so much for the detailed review :) We will discuss a student profile section with the team and find a solution. Thanks again :)

Masahiro N.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

The current state is good enough, but we can expect further evolution.

If you don't have detailed aesthetics, the all-in-one LMS is not stressful, as neither the front end nor the admin screen slows down the site.

Pros

ll the features I was dissatisfied with when I purchased it have been eliminated, and it is now my most used LMS. The most important thing with a system like this is not the functionality of the LMS, but getting prospective customers, to buy it. Therefore, it is essential to make the process from the landing page to the purchase page as smooth as possible, and at the very least, to make sure there are no strange notations. Many LMSs are designed for English-speaking users, but for other languages, there are many services that fail to fix the English on the important purchase page, or that fail to fix the strange expressions in the footer or other small details. However, on the front end, uteach has solved all that.

Cons

The site builder for landing pages is a limited template, but it can be meticulously configured. However, if you decide on one theme, everything changes in tandem, which was a bit of a problem. Also, I want the course introduction page to be the most attractive, but there are only uniform templates. I think it would be better to create a separate landing page for this and have only the purchase screen transition to this page.

Masahiro, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We have plans to make the course page editable in the future.

Tarquin S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

A one-stop-shop LMS. Brilliant!

Pros

It's not often that a new LMS player comes along and competes with all the traditional big players in the market from the get go. Uteach has done just that. On the surface, templates are modern and beautiful. This alone is a game changer and everything else in the market seems years behind. On the backend, the Content Management side of things is seamless. Everything you need to deliver an amazing learning experience to students. Video hosting, quizzes, files, certificates... you name it, it's there. Building a course is easy, peazy, lemon squeezy, and delivers to students in a coherent fashion. Need to market it, SEO is built in. Building out our Academy to complement our e-commerce business has been a pleasure. Well done Uteach. Would recommend

Cons

It would be great if they could implement a gamified option for students. If students could earn badges and points as they move through the course to encourage and motivate them to keep on going, that would be great. By no means a dealbreaker though.

Design, self-employed

Affordable Online Course Platform

I stumbled across Uteach while searching for a new teaching platform. I have used other platforms in the past, and I have to say that Uteach is far superior. The platform is so easy to use and the support is outstanding. I was able to get my website up and running in just a few clicks and my design was a huge hit with my students. Uteach is the best platform out there and I would highly recommend it to all teachers.

Pros

I love this website because it allows me to create a course in a very short amount of time. I can design it, publish it and start charging for it on the website. I love how easy the website is to use and how the customer support team is always available to help me when I need it. I love being able to create courses quickly without having to invest a lot of time.

Cons

Uteach is a really good app for students to use. I like that it has a great interface and is easy to use. It also comes with a variety of quizzes so students can use it as a practice tool. The only thing I would say is that it really needs a more functional quiz function. Uteach sells itself as being able to host Mathematics Courses but doesn't have the ability to include mathematic equations in answer options or in question.

Bikramjit C.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Haven't found a better LMS yet it terms of the value !

I was looking for a tool that would create a structure for me and then populate it with content so I could just edit and publish and I found th is. Uteach is a LMS software that allows you to create and publish unique courses for your site, with no more effort than a couple of clicks. The best part? It's actually for you!

Pros

Uteach is an amazing platform that takes the headache out of creating a beautiful LMS. I was looking for a platform that was easy to use, versatile and allowed me to create a unique style for my site. The templates are easy to use and the support team is fabulous. I had a few questions and my questions were answered in a very short time. I am confident that uteach will help me grow my business because I will be able to create the type of site and products that my customers will love. Thank you so much for the amazing support . The product is amazing. I was looking for a simple solution to create my own e-courses and the uteach.ai is a great solution.

Cons

Mobile is only available through subscription.

Biggi F.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Uteach creates a beautiful and functional website right out of the box

I am very pleased with Uteach, because they do what I wish more SaaS companies did, and that is making sure their existing features work well, before introducing new ones. One of the things that I like and that makes my life so much easier is that Uteach will host all the content, including videos, for me.

Pros

Uteach has a beautiful & logical UI which makes it is easy to use. I didn't need any help creating my first course or branding the portal. I also really like the student experience, including the ability to speed up or slow down the videos. Uteach is a lot more than just an LMS, it has all the features you would need to build a fully functional website.

Cons

There are some features I am missing as of this writing, most of which are on the roadmap, though: payment plans and subscriptions, integration with more autoresponders, and student/teacher commenting within each lesson.

Thank you, Biggi :) Soon we'll launch bundle courses and after that a subscription feature. It's already in process.

PR

Philippe R.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

With Uteach my courses are in good hands

I have tested many LMS and Uteach offers me many features. You can take your time to design all your courses and delivers them to your students with ease. The PayPal integration is appreciate. The support team is always there to help you. Uteach team is active on social media that’s a good point.

Pros

Uteach offers many features. I like the possibility to create a complete solution to fit my brand and my universe. A website, a blog and of course the courses.

Cons

Maybe some new templates for the website.

Thank you, Philippe, for the time to leave a review. We appreciate it :)

SN

Svetlozar N.

Design, self-employed

We managed to book more design students once we started using Uteach.

Overall experiance has been great so far and support is very responsive questions are answerd less than four hours.

Pros

We can host our coures and our content there, without needing an external hosting provider. The deployment is easy and the support is very responsive. Most importantly they rollout new updates almost every week.

Cons

Quizzes need some work, also more templates. And plese add subscription based courses so we can charge our users by weekly, monthly or yearly/ custom period.

Nathanael O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Highly recommend this platform for those who are new to LMS

Pros

Initially, I was using various WordPress LMS plugins. It takes so much time and effort just to build it. Now with Uteach it houses everything in one location and with the ease of use template. I was able to get my setup done within days. Love all the features that are built in Uteach, like quizzes, certificates, and payment gateway with PayPal and stripe.

Cons

As it's a relatively new LMS there were minor bugs that you might encounter. In my case, images were not able to be uploaded into the live classes section. The amazing support team was able to reply to my challenge within hours to get that resolved, thumbs up to them. One other thing is the Logo section of the certificate, which is rather small 100 x 100 , could be good if I can adjust them.

TG

Thierry G.

E-Learning, self-employed

Un outil très complet et facile à utiliser

Après avoir utilisé plusieurs plates-formes LMS, je suis impressionné par la richesse fonctionnelle de Uteach et par sa simplicité d'utilisation. Le design de l'interface est très soigné et celle-ci peut être aisément traduite en français pour l'utilisateur final.

Pros

L'interface offre un design moderne et élégant qui permet d'accéder intuitivement et aisément aux nombreuses fonctions, celles qui permettent aux concepteurs de développer le contenu de leurs cours (sous forme de cursus d'apprentissage en plusieurs étapes, de leçons illustrées d'images et de vidéos, de quiz interactifs et de certificats de réussite) et celles qui permettent aux visiteurs de naviguer sur un site riche de cours méthodiquement construits, d'articles de blog et même de produits à vendre. C'est une grande satisfaction de constater que le contenu pédagogique que l'on prend tant de temps à rédiger ou à filmer est mis en valeur par la plateforme Uteach.

Cons

Je ne vois pas de point faible, si ce n'est que la plateforme est encore jeune et qu'elle devra tenir ses promesses. Les développeurs sont très actifs et travaillent actuellement à la mise en place d'un module de gestion CRM très attendu.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Thank you, Thierry to be with us. We are a young company, but with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. :)

DL

Daniela L.

Food & Beverages, self-employed

Great platform with even better future

Great experience and I am looking forward their membership option since this is something I would love to offer my students.

Pros

The platform is easy to use and offers lots of functionalities . It is user friendly and suitable for courses in different languages. Their roadmap is pretty exciting so I am waiting for even more functionalities to come up. I also appreciate the fact that there is 0% fee on transactions with my plan.

Cons

There might be some issues with video playing in some countries and some users when the files are too large (1-2 GB). If you compress the files, everything seems to work pretty fine for all users (did multiple tests already)

Thank you Daniela for the time to leave a review. Yes, we have some issues with the video playing in some countries, but we are working to fix it.

AM

Aamir M.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Much awaited LMS with all the fetures inbuilt

Pros

Customizable with multiple themes. Website builder with amazing options and easy to use Blog Inbuilt SEO options Integrated Payment gateway

Cons

More themes can be added Customer service can be improved

Jim S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

The Software I've Been Looking For

Overall, I highly recommend the Uteach course platform.

Pros

I wanted a course software that had all the essential features for video courses at a reasonable price. Uteach provided that and more, much more! It has all the essential features plus some nice extras like a mobile app option.

Cons

All plans have limitations on admin/authors. But it's easy and affordable to add authors, so what's not to like?

NT

Niloufer T.

E-Learning, self-employed

Great platform for creating your course

Pros

You do not have to worry about maintaining the infrastructure and can devote your time on creating your content and helping your students. I really like the ready made templates that can be deployed and changed quickly.

Cons

The blog functionality needs to be improved.

Hello, Niloufer. Thank you for the review. :) We'll include blog section customization in our future updates.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

A very professional LMS platform

Pros

UTeach is a professional LMS platform with great potential. I can upload teaching materials and attached a set of questions. Many templates can be used as well.

Cons

I wish I can integrate my own custom payment gateway.

LN

Linda N.

LMS for course creators

Good for those who seek a wholesome solution for their online course business.

Pros

+ Blog + Live lessons + Everything is easy to use besides the site builder (when you’re doing the website look) + Emails to the students + Support is good when you get it (take sometime but I guess it’s because they have a lot to do since appsumo and developing) + Like the roadmap and where it’s heading + Active with tips and tutorials

Cons

- You can customize the site a lot but it’s difficult as it doesn’t have a drag and drop Site builder. - The site builder is difficult and it impact the IPad and mobile view a lot, don’t look good if you’re trying to add something that’s wasn’t in the template -Boring landing pages - To few templates to chose from and if you change it everything you’ve done will disappear - They develop add-ons that will be an additional cost so bare that in mind - Missing some integration I would like - Not yet GDPR compliant

Linda, thank you for your time to leave a review. Our page builder has a drag-and-drop function ) And GDPR will be this year.

EM

Eran M.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

For 7 years I was looking for Training App that can fit my Need. I finally found it! Uteach !

I have a training center with RE/MAX Thailand and for so many years we were struggling to provide a good way to deliver all the content we have. Uteach organizes our content and delivers it perfectly.

Pros

I love the design, the concept of the training app, and the flexibility of the integration. everything is simple and easy to understand.

Cons

I am sure Uteach will continue development and new features will come in. I would like to see offline payment option as we use QR code payments

Thank you, Eran :) We'll take into consideration offline payments in the future.

Stanislav M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Regularly updated platform. They roll out new features and so far so good :)

I use uteach as a hub for my online students. The ability to give them homework is very neat.

Pros

Most I like the support, getting an answer in less than 4 hours. Also I like the fact that developers are actively developing the platform and roll out new features based on customer feedback often. This alone makes it worth it.

Cons

As a new platform not everything is ready and working yet, like the quizzes and so on, but progress is constant on new releases.

Thank you, Stanislav. We have some new updates in the quiz section. I hope it'll be useful for you. Also, share your suggestions pls and we'll include them in our future updates.

MH

Michael H.

Education Management, self-employed

It has everything I need to launch my MasterClasses

I am using Uteach to teach companies how to become better. That's my discipline and my mantra and Uteach helps me to spread this positive message.

Pros

What I like most about Uteach is that it is all inclusive. I don't need any other software or even a website to create, promote and sell my courses.

Cons

Still waiting for the additional mobile app features the founders have said are coming.

Thank you, Michael :) The mobile app subscription is available. You can activate it from your dashboard. Soon, we'll have a new offer.