Uteach Reviews - Page 3

MM

Myasnik M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great Course plattform! Easy, cheap and nice design!

Pros

Uteach is a great platform. It simplifies the course creation a lot. From the many different designs to the custom admin page, everything is included and perfect. The different templates are easy to use and are available for every type of category. From sports to medicine, everything is there. The admin dashboard makes it very easy to manage and administer the users. Best of all, everything is hosted under my name and is recognizable as my own website. Recommendable for everyone!

Cons

The only con about Uteach is that I did not found it earlier :)

DS

Divy S.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Go for it

Pros

Team is keep improving the product and they keep listing to their clients. Which is so good.

Cons

Still there are many more integration are required specially customized payment link

Rudra D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A well thought-out product that makes online teaching made easy

This software is very easy to use as the Ul is easy to understand and intuitive to use. Looking forward to seeing Uteach evolve and become a better and more polished product in the near future.

Pros

Easy to use and create courses. Active support both through email & chat.

Cons

More integrations for CRM and other tools. No inbuilt for affiliate functionality to promote programs and products.

AF

Alessio F.

E-Learning, self-employed

Come Iniziare il tuo business nell'insegnamento online facilmente

Con Uteach è possibile gestire molte funzionalità tutte contenute all'interno della piattaforma senza impazzire con tanti strumenti differenti.

Pros

Il software consente di costruire il tuo negozio di prodotti digitali, utilissima per operatori.

Cons

La chiarezza dell'ambiente di lavoro che consente anche ai non addetti ai lavori di preparare velocemente l vendita la gestione dei corsi in modo facile semplice e professionale. Vi una grandissima esperienza con questa splendida piattaforma trascinata dalla lungimiranza femminile.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

NJ

Nicole J.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Uteach is great for non-tech people like me!!

Pros

FIRST---tech is not for me! Uteach was recommended through a 3rd party app and the demo video made the software look very easy to use. I was able to add a product myself! My team has started building rpoducts and so far things have worked smoothly. I love it!

Cons

At this point, I don't have any cons because again...being able to do some things is all I need. And that's only if my team is not availble to do it.

AG

Ana G.

An amazing tool

Its been a really good experience working with Uteach we have been able to create an online course platform with everything we need.

Pros

- Really easy to use - Create an incredible course platform fast - Great support from the devs - Web and video hosting included

Cons

- Still lacking a few features but its still growing and constatly getting updated - Some things are not translatable

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Easy to use and deploy.

It’s a great value for the money and I’m very happy to get started with them.

Pros

Great value for the money. The software is really easy to set up and deploy, and they keep adding new customization options.

Cons

The customization options aren’t as many as some other platforms, but they are adding new ones constantly and I have no doubt it will get there.

AM

Anna M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Easy to understand and ergonomically designed

Pros

That's just perfect and really easy to understand platform. I used to work with some of CRM systems and E-learning platforms. Uteach has the most ergonomically and logical structure with all you need for starting e-learning business

Cons

Would be nice to integrate there ability to make video-answer for student

Sd

Sergio d.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Incredible Elearning Platform

Excellent

Pros

the platform is perfect, very easy to use and the team they are improving every week. The roadmap make me very confident with this Elearning platform. Great Team and product

Cons

Nothing, the are improving and i´m looking forward to new funcionalities

Thank you, Sergio, for the kind words :)

SM

Strve M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Good set of features

Overall we've had a quite a good experience. Uteach delivered what it promises.

Pros

Uteach has a great lineup of features. Of particular note is the ability to sell live training events with a calendar that populates in the user's portal. Also the certificate system is a nice add on. We were manually making certificates for all our students before we found uteach. We're very excited to let uteach take care of the certificate management going forward. The ability to quickly put together the products and the landing page is also great.

Cons

The user interface for our admin had a little bit of a learning curve... But we're getting the hang of it. The student portal currently shows sections for each type of product / course even if the student doesn't have any of those products or even if we're not selling any of them. This makes the student portal a little less tidy than it could otherwise be.

AN

Ali N.

Very Easy to use Platform with decent UI/UX

I think the product is promising to be a major player in the online educational space.

Pros

The part of creating Quizes for each video module makes the overall experience very professional with the end user.

Cons

The flexibility of adding one video and not a complete module.

JL

José Luis H.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Excelente plataforma

Pros

Lo que más me ha gustado es la facilidad para alojar los cursos, la facilidad para llevar el control de todos los alumnos, la comodidad de acomodo en el Blog, el control escolar con los pagos efectuados y principalmente lo estético en su presentación y que puede estar en el idioma Español.

Cons

Me hubiera gustado que las plantillas de email fueran más estéticas, con más integración de imágenes o mejores plantillas de las que tiene, así como poder crear landing pages.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thank you, Jose :) Sure more integrations and templates are coming. If you have any suggestions, send an email pls. We'll add them to our roadmap.

Jd

Javier d.

A great LCMS

Although it's a work in progress, my overall experience on constructing a place for me to offer my expertise and resources is being good.

Pros

The lifetime deal I acquired was a no brainer. The functionalities and opportunities offered for that price were really competitive. Another great thing that Uteach gives and none of their competitors does, is an unlimited number of courses, products and services you can offer in your Uteach.

Cons

I've been struggling a bit with the options to modify and customize the templates. More templates and more customization options would improve a lot the service offered.

DB

Danielle B.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Finally!

Things have been great and excited to continue to use this software fully.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I do not like complicated things and all the other platforms and programs I would see from my research or from other recommendations were so complicated.

Cons

So far as we are building things out we have yet to find things we are unable to handle. A little more template options would be great.

Thank you, Danielle :) We are creating new templates regularly. Hope you will find the best for you.

FC

Fonda C.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

I have been looking for a software like this

Pros

I like that I have a learning system that isn't nested on my site. I love that my content is all in one place for clients and members to learn. The pre written email templates are great to walk them through general issues that will come up. The team is front and center with providing the admin/me with assistance as needed.

Cons

The learning curve of setting up the site. I am probably making it harder than it needs to be as I am used to using Elementor. But I am watching the Youtube videos that Uteach has provided and I am sure I will be up and running shortly.

CL

Carlos L.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Plataforma muy intuitiva y sencilla, tanto para el administrador como para el cliente

Me encanto que la curva de aprendizaje de la plataforma para realizar tu propia academia y subir tus formaciones sea muy pequeña, gracias a que es muy intuitiva y no necesita de muchos ajustes para realizar tu formación.

Pros

Es una plataforma muy intuitiva y sencilla, tanto para el administrador como para el cliente. La cual no necesita una curva de aprendizaje para su utilización.

Cons

Es muy simple visualmente, austera. Aunque esto ayuda a evitar distracciones.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

IV

Igno V.

E-Learning, self-employed

Beginner user's review of Uteach.

I have enjoyed their communication as well as the simple layout of the interface.

Pros

I liked the ease of use, the ability to integrate from other platforms as well as the consistent communication/updates about upgrades. I also like the fact that live lessons can be added to the process.

Cons

So far I am enjoying using the software and cannot say there is something I like "least." I am also sensing that the software is being developed all the time to improve areas that might be of concern.

AA

Afroz A.

Feature Rich LMS

Uteach is one of the best LMS in the market, and it has amazing features like unlimited Video hosting, content, and quizzes. On top of that, you can also sell digital products. I have been using it for more than two months now. The Uteach team is responsive and regularly adds features to the product.

Pros

Unlimited Video hosting, content and quizzes. You can also sell digital products.

Cons

UI/UX needs improvement, especially website builder functions.

Thank you, Afroz. Soon we'll launch some new and interesting templates.

CC

Christine C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Still learning

Pros

Integration was easy and individualized.

Cons

I think any updates will be made easily.

Hello, Christine :) Thank you for your time to leave the review.

SK

Savio K.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great fun to use program, non commercial use

Great, enjoy the product and staff is receptive and helpful.

Pros

The interface is very easy to use, and we were easily able to make a website that included live courses that we could stream/broadcast. It feels like the developers are really going to make sure it is well polished with the UI/Features and seem quite dedicated.

Cons

Possibly more tutorials on live courses with more options there but they are working on developing it more I believe as a work in progress it's quite good.

DG

Daniel G.

Simple, Easy to use, Affordable Teaching Platform that Covers Most Needs

I enjoy how uTeach offers a sophisticated page builder that allows me to style my website and match my brand, provide quizzes, issue certificates, and be able to sell courses, live sessions, and ebooks.

Pros

Uteach is easy to set up, integrates with popular tools, offers basic automation that saves me time, is easy to use according to most of my students, and reduces my admin time.

Cons

There are payment limitations for people who are not in the US. Though not a limit, it does make it more expensive.

JM

Jozsef M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

I represent a Hungarian martial arts non-profit organization .

You don't need to be a technical expert. We prepare sports education courses for our students. Uteach makes this easy. It is very good that you can prepare certificates of recognition alongside the courses.

Pros

In summary, their platform is easy to use, beautiful and reliable! The price of their service is also fair. The perfect product for us and for those who need a reliable and easy-to-use educational platform.

Cons

We do not use the English language. From there, we had a Hungarian language translation problem, which was solved very quickly for them. What we have found is that they have an excellent customer service team that you can count on. In summary, their platform is easy to use and reliable! The price of their service is also fair. I am very happy that I found Uteach. It was a great choice

Daniel D.

Sports, self-employed

Great for the price

My overall experience - I am satisfied with the purchase and I have used the platform to sell a couple of courses already

Pros

It's cheap, fast and it allows to collect payments - this is pretty much what every course creator needs

Cons

It's still in development so some drawbacks are to be expected but the support team is responsive and they regularly add new features and make improvements

Thank you, Daniel :) Your website is awesome.

LG

Louis G.

Fine Art, 1-10 employees

Le développement

Pros

Le logiciel est assez développé et permet un meilleur apprentissage.

Cons

Je ne pas vraiment qu'il y en e a mais j'insite juste aux créateurs de ce logiciel à continuer à développer ce dernier

Showing original review in French. See translation

OL

Ole L.

Retail, self-employed

A long awaited competitor

Pros

Offers features that leading platforms offer Ability to store videos on the platform Helpful and patient support team Payment gateway

Cons

Anecdotal con - mobile app for LTD users not available