Versal Reviews

4.54/5 (13 reviews)

Ken Hendricks

Versal Offers Practical Solutions for your Training Needs

Reviewed 2017-03-01

I work for a large trade association and had been searching for a way to offer industry training to our members that was affordable, accessible, educational, and practical. I researched several online formats through various companies that offer these types of services but they either were far too expensive or did not fit our needs. Fortunately, I discovered Versal. Versal offered the ability to create course content that was engaging, informative, and most of all affordable. We have had great success so far and have recommended the system to our affiliate associations for their training programs. The system offers many unique features that helped us design and customize our course to fit the needs of our members. And you don't have to be a web-designer or programmer either. I liked the fact that Versal has designed its system so that even a novice can customize their own course to fit their specific needs. I would definitely recommend Versal for any teacher, employer or not-for-profit association. Its fairly ease of use and that you can monitor usage

Olivier Vidal

UK corporate L&D Versal is a lifesaver!

Reviewed 2017-03-07

I am using Versal to build a unique SaaS L&D business. they have been hugely patient collaborators. Throughout they process they have been excellent at communicating their vision, new features and development of the tool. East os use. Sophisticated look and feel of content delivery.

Andrew Stephenson

Met our initial needs and continues to get better

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-03-01

It's been easy to use, and has allowed us to create the online training we needed. Some of the functions have limitations and the individual learner tracking could be a bit more in depth, but it has served our initial needs. We hope to use it more in the future. Ability to build content with a mix of text and visual tools to make it more interactive and engaging. Ability to make sessions private, share them with specific individuals, include quiz questions and then track when individual learners have completed lessons.

Sarah Hartman

Finally, an Easy to Use Platform

Reviewed 2017-03-01

My fitness studio migrated here from Learnexa. What a difference! Building training courses is obscenely simple, functional, and generally pretty fun. I'm happy with it and so are my staff members!Ease of use. Staff assistance. Seriously, the agent is awesome.

Matt Monty

Good tool for sharing information

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-04-03

My company started to work with Versal a long time ago. It was a great tool toeducate Employees and reseller about the benefits of our products. Simple

Peter Kovach

Versal is easy to learn and easy to use!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2017-10-02

Thought the app was very intuitive. Think it's well designed and didn't have any problems with creating or sharing my courses. Which is what I wanted. The app is easy to use and manage.

Mark M

Professional and good quality

Reviewed 2017-03-01

We used Versal to host curriculum for an accelerator program we were facilitating remotely. The platform was relatively intuitive but we did have a few issues with users accessing the most current version of courses we had updated. Content creation was simple. Navigation for "students" was easy.

Atilla Vekony

A pleasure to work with

Reviewed 2017-03-01

Versal is a pleasure to work with when creating online course materials especially because of the many widgets that are available to help in an educational setting. The ease of formatting and the many widgets that enhance the learning experience.

Linda Brock

Excellent product

Reviewed 2017-03-01

We love it! It was very easy to use. If we did need assistance, we always received a response right away. We use it to create training sessions for our employees. We do, however, have to drop it into another program in order to track compliance. But it works great.

Jeff Lee

Great tool for creating customized class materials

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-06-28

- I am a developer and I create a game based quiz widget on the platform. - The platform is very flexible and the API are easy to use and understand. You can actually develop in any framework / language you prefer.

Taryn Watzman

Product Review

Reviewed 2017-03-01

Great value for a great product. It is easy to use for both the company and end user. I wish there was a better quiz system.

Lis Heymann

Great Software!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-18

Versal is very efficient and allows you to train fast! I would use it for any job I've ever had to train for.

Lexx Fluder

Versal is a great, intuitive program for creating trainings!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-13

We can quickly and easily create trainings and ensure that necessary employees complete the courseI like how easy it is to add content and create quizzes. You can make a really professional looking course with not too much effort!