Vevox Logo
Vevox

Live polling and Q&A solution for businesses of all sizes

visit website

Vevox Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.07/10

Reviews by rating

It's great that the user experience can be personalised. As a new user of Vevox, I haven't had the chance to explore all the features yet, but so far it has been an exceptionally good experience.
At GSK, this is really helping us do this. Functions like PPT integration, polls, Q&A are all brilliant, plus live output visually e.g. the word cloud function is brilliant.
Options with more than one line appear centralized on the delegates phone and the rest of the content is left aligned, this looks strange and no way to change.

Amity O.

Captain

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Vevox Helps Make Accounting Presentations Fun

Transcript

Amity: Hi, my name's Amity and I'm from Lifeboat Accounting, and we use Vevox and we give it five out...

Coker P.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Building my love for Vevox

As an enablement function of one, I needed to create more engaging training sessions and events in a quick and easy manner. Since we move fast, I needed to be able to solicit feedback and measure impact of our content and enablement programs in real-time. Lastly, I needed a way to report on enablement impact, and be able to identify content and skills gaps quickly. Vevox solves all of these for me :)

Pros

The experience is consistent across all features within the product - learn once, use everywhere. Simple. Clean. Engaging.

Cons

There aren't any show stoppers from my perspective. There are a few enhancements I'd love to see (noted below):1. Integration with Google Slides to create a seamless experience for the administrator & users2. Ability to create sections within a session, where an admin could have segmentation if using during a multi-session or multi-day eventI also provided a few specific considerations to the Vevox team I've interacted with to-date.

Hi Coker, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox simple to use and engaging, that it solves all of your requirements, and that various members of our team have had a significant positive impact on your experience using Vevox. Thank you also for your feedback on areas where we could further improve our product. Please be assured that I have passed these suggestions onto...

KN

Kate N.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Using vevox in support of teaching

I really like vevox as a interactive tool to gather independent (and group) responses. It is easy to set up and use, and also really easy for people to access polls/surveys that you make live. I have found it useful as a way of encouraging 'audience participation' and getting (and giving) immediate feedback. I have found it a useful tool to support learners while they are studying materials independently.

Pros

I like the ability to run polls & surveys in real-time sessions but also the ability to run surveys to support asynchronous learning (i.e. independent study). This has enabled me to increase engagement during live sessions, and get and give immediate feedback to learners. It has also enabled me to support learning & engagement in between live sessions. The ability to set up a monitored question board has also been helpful during live sessions, and also in between sessions.

Cons

There is a slight variation in the question types between polls & surveys - the 'word cloud' feature is useful with the poll format (although not available in 'survey').

Hi Kate, Thank you for the review! It is brilliant to hear that you like the ability to run live polls as well as leaving surveys open at the end of sessions, and that is has increased the engagement and responses from your students. It is also great to hear that you find Vevox an easy tool to use from the perspective of your participants. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

AH

Amy H.

vevox review

Pros

I got very good technology support when I have question

Cons

The user interface is not beautiful enough

Hi Amy, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team. Thank you also for your feedback on our user interface, we are launching a new product update very soon which will add new features to our dashboard to improve user experience. You can read about the update in our recent blog: https://www.vevox.com/blog/vevox-product-update-march-2022 If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

AM

Abdul M.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Feedback

I am using it on a weekly basis, and it is very useful for a large number and saves a lot of time.

Pros

Easy to use and saves time to deliver effectively.

Cons

Wordcloud number is limited to 20 and must be from 40-50

JF

James F.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Great product that just works straight off the shelf!

Really good, great support - lots of effort has been put into its deployment within different meeting types.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to learn it very fast. Incredibly stable and good value for money.

Cons

Small lack of customisation when it comes to renaming components in the app but that is a very niche thing that we do with it.

Hi James, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you had an easy adoption of Vevox into your business, that it is well engrained within your ecosystem, and that your clients also approve of Vevox. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

LH

Lizzie H.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Vevox used in remote HCP training

Vevox is an easy to use software, with user friendly features and applications. A great solution to make PowerPoint presentations, meetings and training events more interactive and fun, even if they need to be done remotely.

Pros

We're using Vevox in place of a tool that only allowed us polling with the use of a small, handheld device without the option of transferring it to digital for remote training. Vevox is the perfect alternative that is easy to use both from the aspect of the administrator and from the end-user aspect. The software enables us to incorporate polling into training presentations easily and without the need...

Cons

So far the software has delivered what's expected, so there isn't anything I feel is missing.

Hi Lizzie, Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that you have been using Vevox for your remote training and that you have found it easy to use. It is also excellent to hear that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

CC

Charles C.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Fantastic Customer Service

Our overall experience with Vevox is good, the constant engament with us asking what they can do to help improve there service for us is what keeps us with them.

Pros

What we liked most about Vevox here at the college is its ease of use. The menu for both the user and admin is very simple and well thought out, allowing for effective use without extensive training.

Cons

What we least liked about the software is its lack of socil media use.

Hi Charles, Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great that you find the product so easy to use for both the admin and users perspective. If you have any other product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team

MM

Mark M.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great product...even better support!

Its a really great and robust software that's posed very few, if indeed any issues, since we've been using it. Clients love the simplicity of it and we love being able to deploy it for an event with such ease. Functionality aside, the back end support we get from 'Team Vevox' is awesome: there's no problem to big and there's always the offer of a solution for our requirements. Top product coupled with five star service. Top marks all round!

Pros

The software makes it so easy for us to engage with our audiences. Long gone are the days of spending hours uploading, importing, exporting and back end tinkering - I love the simplicity of being able to get the system up and running quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Nothing yet - all seems to work as I need it

Hi Mark, Thank you for your review. It is brilliant to hear that you think Vevox is a great product, that your clients love the simplicity, and that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

AA

Adam A.

Events Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Everything you need in a polling app

My experience with using Vevox has only been positive. Audience members find it very easy to use because the interface is very intuitive and simple to use. I have been lucky where all the venues I have worked at, have had excellent Wi-fi. This is very important to know in advance. The Vevox meetings I have worked have enjoyed excellent response rates from the polling and voting. The Q&A feature is great and so pleasing when many comments and questions are sent. At the start of some meetings, we use the word cloud feature. This is a fun way to get the audience used to using Vevox and works as a great ice-breaker.

Pros

Vevox has an excellent PowerPoint add-in. As an event technology specialist, this is a feature I use monthly. The events I work at have PowerPoint templates which I can integrate with polling slides. This means I can match my polling slides with presenter's existing slides. We also use the Q&A feature at every event. This is a very simple way for audience members to send in questions and comments to presenters. Questions sent can be moderated if desired- another useful tool

Cons

Vevox is a fantastic tool for individual quizzers and track their scores. However, it is not possible to do team quizzes yet but I believe this is something their research people are looking into.

ED

Ed D.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

Vevox Features

Pros

The interactive and display functionality, supported by the control features.

Cons

Unsure as of yet as not enough experience with the app.

Prince G.

Computer Hardware, self-employed

VEVOX review

Pros

The live polling feature is by far the best, you can engage with your audience with no disruption over your powerpoint. This software is user friendly and more direct.

Cons

This software comes with everything that is needed and I don't think there are any cons as of yet.

Hi Prince, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox's software user friendly, and particularly benefit from our PowerPoint integration. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Sarah B.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

More than 5 stars really - this tool/company is exceptional

My biggest concern transitioning in my business (I'm a solopreneur) to primarily virtual speaking, training, and meeting facilitation like I did in 2020 is losing audience engagement, or not being able to easily check engagement as it's happening... or after/before - Vevox solves this. They also make set-up /learning about their tools digestible and succinct, but thorough (also, often have the option of video or text). As I learn about a new feature or a tool I haven't used or something, I appreciate this.

Pros

I love the polls with word cloud, the most - I'm a speaker and audiences LOVE this - as do I. It's fun, easy to run, works well, and dramatically increases engagement. Plus the set-up makes it so that anybody can easily engage (they just click the meeting link and that's it).

Cons

I haven't yet found anything I don't like tool-wise - the only thing that went wrong was my first attempt at integrating with PowerPoint didn't work. I was presenting and tried to do a word cloud poll inside my PP and it didn't work, was pretty embarrassing and confused my audience too. After the meeting, I reached out to my Vevox customer service rep about it because I wasn't sure what happened (spoiler alert - user error!). Anyway, he responded with what likely could have happened (he was right) - but then went a step further and asked if I wanted to talk more about it. And then met 1:1 with me. We walked through what happened, how it happened - and what I needed to do instead, such above and beyond help.

Hi Sarah, Thank you for the fantastic review. It is wonderful to hear that you particularly enjoy our word cloud polls and how engaged your audiences have been. Thank you also for your kind words about our Customer Success Team, it is brilliant to hear that you have been so well looked after and feel supported by Vevox. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

HF

Helen F.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

First Time Vevox User

A great experience with a super team that were tolerant and patient with me. Despite me being needy they never once showed it and I am grateful.

Pros

I found Vevox by chance and what a find it was. It has all the features I was looking for and at the event the functionality was great and it looked terrific seeing it on the big screen. The convert to poll facility is incredible and saved a lot of time. It is a super platform that is incredibly good value. The main pros for me was the patience of the Vevox team and support team with my ineptitude with technology. I am learn as I do so did struggle a little but this was down to me and not the system. The support I received was incredible and I am a tad embarrassed at how needy I was. On the plus side I will be using them again and know it will be a better experience for all next time.

Cons

I would like to be able to export QR codes and not have to snip and paste.It would be great if we could have videos and polls on the same slide

Hi Helen, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that Vevox had everything you were looking for from an engagement tool, and that you have been well supported by our Customer Success team. Thank you also for your feedback around additions we could add to our dashboard to further improve it's functionality. We have passed this onto our product development team, and always like to further improve Vevox based off customer suggestions! If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

IF

Imogen F.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

New quizzing features have transformed our weekly team meetings!

Vevox are constantly refreshing and releasing new features and updating the product, so I would advise keeping an eye out for new releases and giving them a go!

Pros

The new quizzing and leaderboard features are simply fantastic! I have used Vevox for a few years for our team meetings, mainly using simple polls and Q&A, but since lockdown I've been running team quizzes using the recently launched new features, and have to say that my team are a lot more engaged and morale seems boosted. Being able to get competitive against each other and see where you are scoring on the leaderboard is great fun, but also having the flexibility to do this anonymously if you want is ideal. The quiz set-up was a lot easier than I initially expected, so would certainly recommend giving it a go.

Cons

I didn't see the numeric question options on first glance, so perhaps these could be made more obvious/elevated. When I was setting my quiz up I contacted the Vevox customer service team with a few questions and they were very helpful at helping me out and making me look like a quizzing pro! No hitches on quiz night and was very pleased with how it went. Will certainly be doing another quiz asap!

Hi Imogen, Thank you for the lovely review. It's fantastic to hear that you are enjoying our new quizzing features and that using Vevox has been beneficial to your team's engagement. It is also great to hear that you found the set-up easy, and when you did have questions you received the help you were looking for from our customer success team. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

MP

Mike P.

Legal Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

I love Vevox, I just wish it was better

Pros

I really like how easy to use the product is, and how well it integrates with Webex. It's a joy to train others in the firm on it, and it offers a wide range of interactivity functions to elevate even the most boring meetings/presentations

Cons

Where the integration with Webex fails, as it has done recently - usually around upgrades - this has cause problems. The fact that similar functionality does not exist to a usable level with Zoom or Teams is another concern. The pricing model is confusing to explain to new users, and a barrier to their using the product. It would be great to have weighted voting. I also am keen to see the swift return of authenticated logins for attendees, and not just having to use the 'Legacy' platform, as that's a key one for our big events.

Hi Mike, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have found Vevox easy to use and find the different features elevate your meetings. Thank you also for your feedback regarding potential improvements. This has been fed back to our team for review, please feel free to contact us if you have any further suggestions or need any support or assistance. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

AC

Angelee C.

Honest Review about Vevox

- Improved employee engagement and audience participation - Anonymous Q&A and the ability to like/priorities comments is what sets Vevox apart from MS Teams Live events.

Pros

I really enjoy using the PowerPoint add-in, it makes my presentations way more interactive and engaging. The install and set up was very self explanatory and i was able to share this with other employees too. I have nothing but good feedback from my team when i use the install.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to perhaps dislike a comment in a live q&a or flag as inappropriate?

Hi Angelee, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy using our PowerPoint add-in, and that it makes your presentations more interactive and engaging. Thank you also for your feedback regarding Q&A. We are always looking for ways to continually develop our product and appreciate all feedback from our users. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

AA

Adam A.

Events Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Learn itr today, use it tomorrow

I run an audience response company, where I frequently take keypads to conferences and events. Taking several keypads abroad can be logistically challenging so when the audience can bring their own devices and use Vevox, it makes life much easier. Vevox is a great tool for collecting questions and comments at an event. You have the option of sending questions anonymously which in my experience makes people more honest.

Pros

Vevox is very simple to use because it's interface is very intuitive and clearly laid out. It's easy to use for both presenters and audience. Once you are connected to the internet, Vevox doesn't use up much bandwidth. As a result I have never experienced any lagging or delays with connection. You can use Vevox to ask an audience a range of questions, most commonly used are multiple choice and open ended questions. You also have the option to run Vevox via your PowerPoint presentations. Your polling/ question slides will then match the slides in the rest of your presentation.

Cons

A couple of additions would be welcome such as the option to add an event agenda. However, Vevox functions are continually being updated.

Hi Adam, Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use and intuitive for live polling and Q&A. If you have any product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team

TS

Tânia S.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Vevox

Good, could improve in some configurations need to be done by the users.

Pros

Integration with powerpoint, real time results, easy to use

Cons

In the first set-up is not so user friendly regarding all the formats or setups. It is fast to use if you do not want to personalize to your images or meetings but if you want to have a specific image of the meeting is not easy. Also should offer the possibility of having different sessions voting or Q&A under the same meeting, could not find how to do it.

Hi Tania, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy our PowerPoint add-in and find it easy to use. Thank you for your feedback on account set up. Here is a helpful article from our helpsite that should help you navigate customizing your sessions with ease: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001047818-Customizing-the-look-and-feel-of-Vevox Currently you can only...

NR

Napamon R.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent employee engagement tool

Vevox is great for both physical and virtual activities as it is very easy to use and there are many useful features that can help make a meeting more engaging.

Pros

Vevox is very easy to use for both the organizer and participants, and the design of the platform is very user-friendly, so even our less tech-savvy colleagues can easily navigate the platform. We've successfully used Vevox in our meetings over the past few years and have heard great things about it from our participants.

Cons

In certain areas, such as quizzing, other platforms may be more top-of-mind (Kahoot, for instance) as the quiz feature of Vevox may be a bit plain (ie. no winners, no competitive feeling).

Hi Napamon, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that everyone in your organisation finds Vevox easy to use, and that you've had positive feedback from your participants also. Thank you also for your feedback around quizzing, I am pleased to let you know that it is possible to run engaging and competitive quizzes with Vevox and a live leaderboard is one of our most popular quizzing features,...

MH

Matthew H.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Vevox in HE

Pros

It's an intuitive system that requires little support. The dashboard is also ver clean and simple to use. We generally point all staff towards to just using this as the polling platform.

Cons

It would be good if it had a few more competitive options when it comes to the polling. It had a leaderboard feature but would benefit from a few more ways to assign points ie.. fastest finger first

Thanks for the taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it. I'm pleased to report that since you posted this review some new polling quizzing options have been added and 'fastest finger first' scoring is in development as we speak so will be with you soon. https://www.vevox.com/blog/vevox-product-update-december-2023 If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

SO

Seun O.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Very useful technology enhanced learning tool

Vevox is a very useful technology enhanced learning tool easily accessible on smart devices. I have used it for over four years now to improve student engagement during synchronous and face-to-face sessions and it has always proven effective. I mostly use the MCQ and fill-in-the-gap features for undergraduate modules. Very useful tool in formative assessments especially when teaching a large group. It is VERY easy to use!

Pros

Very easy to use. Quick in displaying results, statistics which can be shared with students.

Cons

Previously the basic version allowed more features than MCQs and then it was stopped. I would suggest customers are informed before some features are removed from a plan perhaps by email.

Hi Seun, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox useful for improving student engagement and have found it easy to use for formative assessment. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Mining & Metals, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Vevox makes meetings and forums engaging.

Pros

Vevox is super easy to use, and provides great functionality in their polls and q&a software. People are blown away when I set up a Vevox for a meeting when it only takes me like 15 minutes :') the ability to have anonymous questions and comments during large meetings is really helpful to understand honest concerns & sticky questions, and the polls act as great catalysts for conversation and a great way to quickly gather data. The survey functionality makes Vevox a complete end to end product for meeting planning.

Cons

An option to make profiles optional for the attendees would be great, maybe some more functionality on the survey portion would be nice too e.g being able to make ratings from 1-10 instead of 1-5, ability to insert dates or $ amounts, matrix style rating with multiple statements and then 'agree' 'disagree' etc.

Hello, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox easy to use and that it is a great product for your meetings. Thank you also for your product feedback. Further anonymity options are becoming available in our upcoming product update, and we always take our users feedback into consideration when updating Vevox. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

CN

Chloe N.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Vevox in Healthcare

Extremely positive and helpful.

Pros

The support from the team was 5 star, they supported from enquiries to implementation and were extremely flexible. The system was easy to use and adaptable to project changes and was a huge help in collecting data for our project.

Cons

The license was unfortunately cancelled within our team due to cost.

DS

Danielle S.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great tool for anonymous feedback during virtual meetings

Overall, I think it's a wonderful, user-friendly platform with great functionality

Pros

Vevox gives our employees a voice. Most importantly, they can give anonymous feedback that can be addressed in large meetings.

Cons

I would really appreciate it if Vevox could be integrated within Teams. It is highly frustrating having to share my screen on these large meetings and once in this Vevox screen, being unable to see on Teams if people are asking questions or raising hands without constantly having to flick between screens. The poll function for administrators could be a lot clearer. I find it hard to see if I have run the poll correctly for the audience and then stop the poll to then reveal the answers - it's all controlled at the bottom of the Vevox screen and just not very clear.

Hi Danielle, Thank you for your review - it is fantastic to hear that your employees have been given a voice using Vevox in your meetings! Vevox does have an integration with Teams! Participants can engage with Vevox on your Teams meeting all from within their side panel, find out more here: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009153397-Using-Vevox-with-Microsoft-Teams-for-Meetings-Video-calls...

IS

Ingrid S.

Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees

VEVOX is really here to stay

I was from Day 1 really enthusiastic about this tool, it changed the way we interact with our teams, in a much better collaborative way, sharing results and opinions is a must in our company

Pros

indeed all is a very smooth process, especially the part where you can use the data into PPT, great for last minute presentations, save out a lot of time

Cons

Maybe a bit minimalistic if you would like to create an in depth survey

Hi Ingrid, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that using Vevox helps you save a lot of time, and that it has changed the way you interact with you teams. We now have 6 different question types available within our surveys, with the added capability of setting correct answers to transform your survey into a self-paced quiz. Plus, there is the ability to customise to your set-up within the settings for anyone on a Presenter, Pro or Enterprise/Institutional plan. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager