All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Ynot

CRM, admissions, and lead management for higher education

Ynot Reviews

Ray A. S.

Katherine M.

Yesenia B.

Katie C.

Katie C.

Read the full review
Sometimes, there are technical difficulties, which are expected in software that deals with information.

Hunter B.

4.3

Right Software-Right Price-Maximum Value

Excellent customer service; quick, efficient, and caring. Our school has a very unique setup and needs and I have resigned myself to the fact that there will not be a CRM that could accommodate us until of course, I came across YNOT. It was the best decision we have made and all that for a fraction of a price of other platforms

Pros

A multifunctional platform that accommodates any user and a fantastic management tool that is budget establishing or managing friendly. The platform's "non-complex structure is easy to implement and use and the non-cumbersome design encourages every user to interact with.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about the software. I do however recommend that any changes, improvements, or additions are communicated to the subscribers and a small training session (in person or recorded) will be nice.

Wow.. Thank you for the amazing review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Our goal is to continue meeting and exceeding your expectations. Once again thank you.

YNOT

The time I have been using YNOT, what I like the most is that they are always adding new things that can benefit the company. I can't wait for them to create an app that you can download on your Phone if possible.

Pros

The program is User Friendly and provides you the option to call, send text and Emails.

Cons

Sometimes it has glitches, But the great thing is that I contact support and they respond immediately

Thank you for your response. We will look into what can be done with the glitches you're experiencing. Once again thank you for the great review.

Ynot Review Admissions Side

I have used several different services before. Ynot will be a better service once they work out some of the regular kinks that we experience like leads not linking, and calls not going through when ynot is down. I wouldn't say I would recommend it to other schools straight off the bat, but it would be definitely worth looking into with other services.

Pros

Ynot is easy to use and makes it easier to make hundreds of calls to leads every day.

Cons

We have problems with leads linking to ynot several times a month, which have to be fixed. We love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and how quick he is to respond to things. I just don't like how we have so many problems with leads linking up correctly to our database. I am the one that usually has to let ynot know we are having these problems, it would be nice if ynot would be able to catch these when it happens!

Thank you for the review. Client feedback is very important to us. Sorry to hear that you're having some challenges with the two systems syncing. We are looking into your concerns and we will provide some updates soon. Once again thank you.

The Best CRM I've ever used.

I am Super happy with this CRM. The technical team was very understanding of my needs and went over and beyond to get me going LIVE even before the due date of me starting my project/s. Customer service is Phenomenal: they are relatable, efficient and follows through with requests in a very timely and professional manner.

Pros

Very simple and easy to use software. Very easy integration with that of my clients. You can pretty much use this software even without the guidance/training of the CRM team as the software is specifically catered to your needs. My clients are also able to use the software, having their own logins for report purposes!

Cons

I am extremely satisfied with this product! My employees are satisfied and my clients are satisfied.

Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your feedback. This year we will be launching several new features to help improve results so stay tuned. Once again thank you.

Self efficient

I enjoy Ynot with out it my job will be way more tedious

Pros

This Software gets the job done and is very simple to use

Cons

sometimes runs slow, there's not really much I dislike

We truly appreciate your feedback thank you. Usually slower connections are due to many factors like internet speed and wifi connections but we will see if there's anything we can do to improve your experience. Once again thank you.

Great!!

our over all experience so far has been great without reserve.

Pros

Ynot has helped us generate more leads and tract

Cons

not being able to update in real time with Google calendar

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear that you're enjoying the Ynot features. We will look into the Google Calendar syncing issue you mentioned. Once again thank you.

Ynot Review

I enjoy using the system overall.

Pros

The tracking features to keep up with the funnel of students, make text and phone calls from the system.

Cons

Making templates for text messaging. Wish it was simple as making a template for email. Combing other features together for email templates

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear that you enjoy using Ynot overall. We will review your access to the communications template and see what we can do to improve. Once again thank you.

Ynot easy to use, but limited in functionality

Team is pleasant to work with. Software is not.

Pros

Point and click type CMS, very simple, easy for beginners to use.

Cons

Over simplified CMS. Cannot customize campaigns, cannot track repeat clients, and call campaigns bog down easily. If you need an entry level CMS this is for you. If you want sophistication, look elsewhere.

Thank you for taking the time to review Ynot. We will review your feedback with our development team to ensure we can improve your overall experience. Please feel free to reach out anytime with any suggestions or concerns. Once again thank you.

Honest Review!

Pros

It is very easy to read and use the information provided!

Everything in one place

Pros

I like the fact that you could do everything in one place, call, text, notes, call tracking and much more

Cons

When there are duplicate leads, it does not merge the information even though, name, number and address are the same. It creates multiple lead id# that causes confusion when calling a lead you and others have called multiple times.

Thank you for taking the time to review Ynot. We truly appreciate your feedback. We will review the current duplicate lead policy for your campus to see what adjustments can be made. Once again thank you.

Ynot-A Case Review

My overall experience with YNOT has been a software which offers simplicity and efficiency.

Pros

As a new user, I like YNOT's Effectiveness that is, YNOT is successful in producing a desired result and/or success. For example, YNOT allows institutions to track their students and it ensures that their students academic needs are met in a timely manner. Also, I like YNOT's Efficiency. For example, YNOT is able to accomplish staff/student accountability with the least amount of wasted time, money and effort or competency in their performance.

Cons

At this point, I have no cons with the YNOT software.

Thank you. We truly appreciate your response. Our goal is to continue making your role with students easier and more productive. If you ever run into any issues please do not hesitate to contact us right away. Once again thank you.

Awesome Product!

I enjoy this program 100%, thank you!

Pros

I enjoy being able to make more dials each day. This has helped me become more efficient with my activity.

Cons

No, it's programed on who I will call each day. We have the beauty of switching up old and new leads.

Thank you for the review and we are pleased to hear that you enjoy using Ynot.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.