What is Learning Management System (LMS) Software?
Learning management system software is used by both employees as well as schools and educational institutes to automate and manage the administration, documentation, delivery, testing, tracking and reporting of training and learning. These online portals allow you to create and manage training materials and educational content, set curricula, deliver courses online, provide a space for discussion and collaboration, as well as to test and report on learning progress.
Key Features & Benefits
- Create branded training material and educational content
- Upload multimedia such as video, images and slideshows
- Facilitate communication through discussion boards, forums, live chat and more
- Provide access to course material from any device
- Schedule training sessions and events
- Manage course enrollment
- Sell courses online
- Set curricula and certification paths
- Track learner progress and ensure trainer compliance
- Create proficiency tests and assessments